#1 – 505 KB – 37 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 8 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 8 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
8 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 8 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
8 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 8 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 8 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 8 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
8 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
8 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 8 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 505 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- Air Force Day is observed every year in India on 8 October.
- Recently Home Minister Amit Shah has inaugurated the exhibition Handloom and Handicrafts: Mizoram.
- To prevent school-related disturbances, the government has recently launched a new “Geographical Information System Survey ( GIS)” survey of schools across the country. This survey is being done under the aegis of “Ministry of Human Resource Development”.
- Gruh finance – Housing finance branch is going to merge with Bandhan Bank on 17 October.
- America’s William G. 2019 Nobel Prize in Medicine in Stockholm, Sweden Kellyn Jr. and Greg L. Semenza and Sir Peter J. Britton. Ratcliffe has been announced.
- Pakistan cricket team all-rounder Shoaib Malik T- 20 cricket 9 became the only player in Asia who make a thousand runs and he became the fourth batsman in the world, while Virat Kohli named 271 T-20 matches, 8556 runs Huh.
- Social media app Facebook on Google Play Store has become the first non-Google app to cross the 500 million install mark.
- Recently China’s “China’s state-run petroleum company CNPC” petroleum company has pulled back from Iran’s proposed ambitious gas project.
- The Rafale jet aircraft received by India will be equipped with “Meteor and Scalp” missiles.
- After receiving the first Rafale fighter jet, Rajnath Singh Shastra will perform pooja in France.
- Meteor missile is called BVR Next Generation Missile ( BVRAAM).
- “Graded Response Action Plan-Grap” scheme will be in force from October 15 to March 15 to control air quality in Delhi.
- In the state of Mizoram, Union Home Minister Amit Shah has announced the laying of a large railway line by the year 2021. Simultaneously, Amit Shah has inaugurated the North East Handloom and Handicraft Exhibition.
- Recently, researchers in the country of Australia have discovered fossils of the giant pterosaur of prehistoric times.
- Ramesh Pandey has been honored with UNEP ‘s Asia Environmental Enforcement Award 2019.
- NH ( National Health Authority) has joined hands with “Google” International Company to strengthen the implementation of Ayushman Bharat-PM Jan Arogya Yoga ( PM-JAY).
- World Space Week, the largest global space event, is celebrated every year from 4 to 10 October. This year’s theme is ” The Moon: Gateway to the stars” .
- Indian Air Force’s Mirage – Squadron No. 9 of 2000 fighter jets participated in the Balakot Air Strike.
- Wing Commander Abhinandan belongs to the 51st Squadron of the Indian Air Force.
- Air Force Day 51 Squadron and Squadron Number 9 will be honored on Air Force Day.
- “Celtos SUV” of ” Kia Motors” surpassed “Hyundai Creta” in terms of sales with over 30 thousand bookings in the Indian market in August.
- Recently the “Novak Djokovic” player held the title of Japan Open Championship.
- Justice Ajay Lamba was recently sworn in as the Chief Justice of the Guwahati High Court.
- Recently Ravi Shankar Jha was appointed as the Chief Justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- India’s tennis player Sumit Nagal has achieved a career-best 129th position in the recently released ATP rankings. Also, India’s only player Prajnesh Gunneswaran has got 82nd position in the top- 100 rankings.
- Recently won the China Open title by “Naomi Osaka” female player.
- Recently America’s “Mendilah Muhammad” female runner finished first in the ” 400- meter hurdles ” at the World Athletics Championships.
- Has signed a memorandum of understanding between Bangladesh and India to establish a coastal surveillance radar system in Bangladesh. With this agreement, the two countries will now together counter-terrorism, extremism, and organized crime.
- Recently secured first place in the “Marathon race” competition at the World Athletics Championships by “Lelisa Desisa” runner.
- The Supreme Court has assured the Government of Maharashtra that no more trees will be cut in “Aarey Colony” .
- The first World Cotton Day was observed on 7 October. The World Trade Organization ( WTO) hosted the first World Cotton Day celebrations in Geneva.
- Nomadic Elephant- XIV maneuvers are being conducted between India and Mongolia countries.
- World’s No. 1 tennis player “Novak Djokovic” won the Japan Open champion by defeating qualifier “John Millman” of Australia 6-3, 6-2.
- Recently Goa Maritime Conclave – 2019 has been inaugurated by Ajit Doval.
- The 10th time won the title to debut in a tournament that their Kariar 76th and Season 4 is the fifth title.
- Indian Oil PSU company has announced a successful test to convert plastic to bitumen.
- The ” Walmart” company is running a pilot project of blockchain technology-based “shrimp” catch technology for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. This will help farmers to catch more quantity of shrimp and fulfill customer supply.
- PDF Name: 8 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 445 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 8 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 8 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 8 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 08 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 08 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 08 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “08 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके