#1 – 541 KB – 46 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 31 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 31 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
31 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 31 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
31 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 31 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 31 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 31 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
31 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 31 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 541 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- On October 31, “National Unity Day” is celebrated all over India on the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, called Iron-man of India. Sardar Vallabhbhai merged 565 princely states and made our country India a nation.
- On October 31, on the occasion of the birth anniversary of iron-man Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a nationwide unity race will be organized in his memory. Lakhs of people from more than seven hundred districts will participate in an event organized on this occasion. There is a program to organize the unity race in all districts in Gujarat.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman released a special coin of 125 rupees to commemorate the 125th birth anniversary of Paramahansa Yogananda.
- Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde has been appointed as the 47th Chief Justice of the country. He will be sworn in on 18 November of the following month. As per the laid down procedure, Justice Ranjan Gogoi wrote a letter to the Law Ministry earlier this month recommending the appointment of the senior-most judge, Justice Bobde, as the Chief Justice.
- The 29th BASIC (Brazil South Africa India and China) Ministers’ Meeting on Climate Change was held in Beijing China from 25 to 26 October. The meeting called for widespread implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement. Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Shri Prakash Javadekar represented India at the meeting.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was awarded the “Guard of Honor” by the Royal Army during his visit to Saudi Arabia. Narendra Modi has arrived on a two-day visit to Saudi Arabia, where he met Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia. During the visit, 12 agreements have been signed between the two countries. All these agreements have been for several sectors including cooperation of defense industries, renewable energy, security cooperation, and civil aviation.
- The American Air Force astronaut returned to Earth after spending 780 days in its orbit for more than two years of its mission. The vehicle, called AX 37-B, landed at the Kennedy Space Center of National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Florida.
- The House of Representatives, the lower house of the US parliament, will vote for the first time this week on the impeachment process against President Donald Trump. The opposition Democratic Party has a majority in this house.
- “Dustlik-2019” is to be a joint military exercise between India and Uzbekistan from November 4-13 at the Chirchik training area of Uzbekistan. The exercise will focus on counter-terrorism and counter-terrorism operations in hilly rural and urban areas.
- Exercise “Shakti-2019” is a bilateral exercise between the Indian Army and the French Army which is an anti-terrorism operation to be held in Rajasthan from 31 October to 13 November. The series of exercise power between India and France began in 2011 to increase the understanding of cooperation and differences between the two armies.
- In Delhi, women will get free travel on public buses. According to the plan, the bus conductor will give a pink-colored ticket of ten rupees to each female passenger for free travel. Later the government will pay this amount to the bus owners based on the number of tickets issued.
- Legendary golfer Tiger Woods equaled Sam Snead’s 54-year-old record by winning the Zozo Championship title. This is the 82nd US PGA Tour title in Woods’ career and he has won 15 important titles so far.
- “Prashant Kidambi” is the author of a book titled “Cricket Country: The Untold History of the First All India Team”.
- ITBP has celebrated its 58 number of Placement Day. Union Home Minister Kishan Reddy took the parade salute at Greater Noida ITBP Headquarters.
- 3 Indian-origin CEOs have been ranked in the top-10 of the 2019 list of best-performing CEOs in the world released by Harvard Business Review (HBR), sixth-ranked Shantanu Narayan of Adobe, 7th-ranked MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga and in 9th place is Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft. The first place in this list has been given to “Jensen Huang”, CEO of US technology company Nvidia.
- The 13th Chairman of the World Bank Group “David R. Malpas” Huh. The Executive Directors of the World Bank unanimously elected Malpas as the President of the World Bank Group for a five-year term in April 2019. Malpas visited India recently and praised India for easily rising 14 places to 63rd in the Ease of Doing Business rankings. Malpas has said that $ 24 billion will be provided for 97 projects in India.
- Andhra Pradesh became the first state in India to launch the online portal “SMARTPORT” to implement Ease of Doing Business Reform.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who arrived in the country of Saudi Arabia on a two-day visit to attend the “Davos in the Desert” conference, met King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia in “Riyadh”. At the same time, PM Modi also met Shah Abdullah II of Jordan country.
- Ladakh Literary Festival started in Ladakh at the ramparts of the historic Leh Palace for the first time.
- In the Indian state of Maharashtra, newly elected BJP legislators have elected Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis as the leader of the legislative party. He will be Chief Minister for 5 years and he will be sworn in in the next 4 days.
- The Philippines army is going to buy BrahMos missile from India to strengthen its coastal defense. Four bilateral agreements were signed between India and the Philippines in 2018 and acquiring BrahMos is one of them. BrahMos is a medium-range cruise missile and the world’s fastest supersonic missile. The design of this missile is a joint venture between the Indian DRDO and the Russian Federation.
- The Asia Game Changer Award has been won by “Jane Sun”.
- Pranav Mistry has been appointed as the President and CEO of STAR Labs (Samsung Technology & Advanced Research Labs).
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu unveiled a “fifteen-point reform paper for a new political concept” to ensure effective functioning in Parliament and state legislatures.
- Indian Railways has introduced a new one-time password-OTP based return system for tickets booked through authorized railway ticketing agents. The objective of this initiative is to bring a transparent and customer-friendly money-back system for reserved e-tickets.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore on Bandhan Bank for not following the licensing rules. Under the rules, Bandhan Bank has not been able to reduce its promoter holding within the stipulated time frame. Also, the RBI has imposed a fine of 1 crore on the Janata Cooperative Bank of the cooperative sector and 25 lakh on the Jalgaon People’s Cooperative Bank.
- Recently RBI has imposed a fine of Rs 35 lakh on Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank for violating Ghokhaghadi Vergikaran and the norms of notification. This penalty has been imposed by Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank for not following certain FIs instructions of RBI.
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is a permanent intergovernmental organization and India was admitted to the group in 2015. The heads of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) are scheduled to meet in Uzbekistan on 2 November, where Defense Minister Rajnath Singh will represent India.
- 49-year-old “Claudia” Lopez, who raised her voice against corruption in Colombia, has been elected mayor of Bogota’s capital. She was appointed as the first woman.
- The President Shri Ram Nath Kovind presented the National Corporate Social Responsibility Award (NCSRA) in New Delhi. The first National CSR Awards ceremony took place in New Delhi.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has recently held the post of JDU’s national president for the second consecutive time. He will continue in this position until the year 2022. Nitish Kumar first took charge of JDU in April 2016.
- Alberto Fernandez has won the election of President of the country of Argentina.
- “Mokgweetsi Masisi” was chosen as the 5th and current President of Botswana (Interim).
- The seventh Tawang festival in Arunachal Pradesh has started with great pomp. On this occasion, US Ambassador to India Kenneth Juster said that he was very impressed by the costumes, customs, and traditions of the people of Arunachal Pradesh.
- In the national capital Delhi, “marshals” have been deployed in Delhi Transport Corporation and cluster buses for the safety of the public especially women.
- A thousand-year-old tree from Liverpool, England, has been rewarded in the 21st century. The oak tree has been awarded the England Tree of the Year Award for 2019. It is said that this tree was also present in 1066 when the Normans conquered England. Launched in 2014, the award is given to trees in England and Ireland that have a special history.
- Recently, the Bangladesh player has resigned from the MCC World Cricket Committee after the ban on Shakib al-Hasan. He joined the Marylebone Cricket Club committee in October 2017. Recently the ICC has banned Shakib al-Hasan for 2 years.
- After the ban on Shakib al-Hasan, Mominul Haque has been selected as the Bangladesh team’s Test match captain for the tour of India and Mahmudullah as captain for the T20 series. The tour will feature three T20 matches and 2 Test matches.
- The second day-night Test will be played between India and Bangladesh from November 22 at the Eden Gardens Stadium in Kolkata. This will be the first day-night Test match for both the countries. The first day-night test was played in 2015 at the Adelaide Oval between Australia and New Zealand.
- Trainees from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, have designed a firefighting robot called The Fire Warrior, which will help extinguish the fire and find people trapped in the building.
- The first civil service base GOI has launched the first common foundation course for civil servants at the Statue of Unity in Kevadia, Gujarat. In this program, the Government of India also started “Nurturing the Future”.
- Air India has painted the Sikh religious symbol “Ik Onkar” on the back of one of its aircraft to mark the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev. The national carrier has emblematic on its Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. this flight will fly on 31 October.
- The 9th session of the Bangladesh-India Friendship Bilateral Dialogue will begin from 1 November in the city of Bangladesh, “Coxsbazar”.
- Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone and Indian badminton player PV as the brand ambassador of “Bharat ki Lakshmi”. Both Indus has been chosen. It is an initiative taken by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The hashtag of this initiative is #Bharatkilakshmi.
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has “whole genome sequencing” of over 1000 people. Disclosing the IndiGen Genome project, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Minister of Science and Technology, Earth Sciences and Health and Family Welfare, said that the whole genome data will increase the capacity to develop precision medicines for treatment and prevention. Indigen launched by CSIR in April 2019. It has been implemented by CSIR-Genomics and Integrative Biology Institute, Delhi and Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Inspired by Brazil’s success in the field of human milk banks, India has also decided to build a large scale “human milk bank” network. Addressing reporters in New Delhi after attending the Conference of Health Ministers of the BRICS Organization countries in Brazil, Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Ashwini Kumar Choubey said that by the year 2025, at least 70% of infants were born to humans The goal is to ensure the convenience of lactation.
- PDF Name: 31 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 489 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “31 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके