#1 – 561 KB – 59 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 30 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 30 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
30 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 30 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
30 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 30 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 30 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 30 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
30 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 30 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 561 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- World Austerity Day is celebrated worldwide on 30 October. This day was celebrated for the first time in the year 1924 in Milan, Italy. Today is the day celebrated to promote savings worldwide.
- World Stroke Day (World Trauma Day) is celebrated worldwide on 29 October. A brain stroke is the second most common cause of death in the entire world after coronary artery disease, which is also one of the most prevalent causes of permanent disability.
- The International Animation Day (IAD) was observed on October 28. In it, artists, scientists, and technicians, including animated films, were celebrated for the purpose of recognizing animated films.
- World Heritage Day is celebrated on 27 October. This year’s 2019 theme is “engage the past through sound and images”. In 2005, the UNESCO General Conference declared October 27 as World Audio Heritage Day.
- Named “Arvind Singh” as the new chairman of the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
- Ganji Kamala V Rao has been nominated for the Chairman and Managing Director of the India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Limited.
- Appointed “Keshav Kumar Pathak” as the Managing Director of National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- India and France have explored 3 country projects to strengthen their strategic partnership in the western Indian Ocean region. V.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has banned Bangladesh’s captain Shakib Al Hasan for two years. Shakib accepted three charges of violation of the ICC Anti Corruption Code, which led the ICC to reduce him by one year.
- The Delhi government has announced the facility of free travel for women in public bus service.
- The Government of Pakistan has recently announced a visit to Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara to grant tourist visas to non-Indian Sikh pilgrims. Also, non-Indian Sikh passengers will not be charged $ 20 service from now on. 80 immigration counters have been set up to give quick entry to the pilgrims without a visa.
- Recently “Ivo Morels” has become the President of Bolivia. The capital of Bolivia – Lapaz (administrative capital), Sucre (constitutional capital) is the “Lapaz”, the world’s highest capital. Lapaz is located at an altitude of 12 thousand feet above sea level.
- Recently, “Prithvi Shekhar” of India has won the gold medal in the World Def Tennis Championship 2019. He won this medal by defeating Jaroslav Sadek 6-4, 6-3.
- ASI has recently discovered a 2000-year-old trading center near the banks of the Swarnamukhi River in the present state of Andhra Pradesh. The ASI team unearthed the four-armed statues of the brick-built structures of Lord Vishnu in the first round of excavation and broke the terracotta pipe. Bricks were common in the Satavahana / Ikshvaku period of the Krishna valley, while according to experts the idol of the deity was of the Pallava period. The second round of excavation is going to start in November-December 2019.
- The country of the Philippines has shown interest in purchasing the BrahMos missile.
- According to the Fitch Rating, India’s projected GDP growth rate for 2020-21 is 6.2%.
- The Vijaya Bank Heritage Museum was inaugurated in Bangalore city.
- Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde has recently been approved by Ramnath Kovind to be appointed to the post of Chief Justice. Arvind Bobde will take the oath of Chief Justice on 18 November. 63-year-old Justice Bobde will retire on 23 April 2021.
- According to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data for the year 2017, 350 crimes against children are carried out in the country every day. According to this report, states like Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh are in the first place in India, where the highest amount of crimes against children are committed daily.
- Sukhbir Sandhu, chairman of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), has been appointed. The National Highway Authority of India was established in the year 1988 and has its headquarters in Delhi.
- Recently, Jaspreet Bumrah and Smriti Manghana Cricketer have been awarded the India Almanac Cricketer of the Year award.
- The Delhi government has recently decided to increase the minimum wage of contract employees, which will benefit about 50 lakh employees. Arvind Kejriwal said that the minimum wage has been increased to deal with poverty and economic recession.
- US female MP Katie Hill recently resigned from her post amid allegations of ties with the employee. But California Democrats have denied the allegations. However, the House of Representative Ethics Committee launched an investigation after the blog RedState allegations.
- Recently Ireland and Papua New Guinea have qualified for the T20 World Cup to be held in Australia in 2020. Also, Papua New Guinea has qualified for the T20 World Cup for the first time. Papua New Guinea qualified for the first time by defeating the Kenya team by 45 runs in the match.
- According to the recently released report of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), unemployment and sluggish economic growth have led to unrest and social tensions in many Gulf countries. The unrest has affected the growth rate of the West Asia and North Africa region.
- Recently CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) started the “Tamanna” examination for class 9 and class 10. Its main objective will help in making better choices in the subjects of the students of class 9 and class 10 and will help in choosing the right subjects for admission in class 11 and class 12. Tamanna means “Try and Measure Aptitude and Natural Abilities”.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is traveling to Saudi Arabia to attend the Future Investment Summit. The Future Investment Initiative 2019 (FII) conference was held in the city of “Riyadh”. Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia. During his visit, the Prime Minister will also launch the RuPay Card in Saudi Arabia. Earlier, during his visit to Bhutan and United Arab Emirates, Prime Minister Modi also launched the RuPay card there. The RuPay card is an indigenous ATM card, it is used as a Visa and MasterCard which was developed in April 2011.
- Became the first elected female mayor in Colombia’s capital Bogota. Claudia Lopez, who raised her voice against corruption, has been elected the first elected female mayor in the capital, Bogota.
- The 5th India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 is to be held in Kolkata from 5th November to 8th November 2019. President Ram Nath Kovind is going to inaugurate IISE 2019. The Biswa Bangla Convention Center and Science City in Kolkata will be the main venues for the events.
- The brand ambassador of Gujarat Suicide Prevention PV Sindhu (Badminton) has been created.
- The “Global Bio-India 2019” summit was held for the first time from 21 to 23 November in New Delhi.
- E-commerce company Amazon reported a profit of $ 2.1 billion in the July-September quarter. Which is 28% less than the previous year. In the same quarter in 2018, the company had a profit of $ 2.9 billion. Amazon has invested heavily to accelerate delivery this year.
- IOB has launched a Health Care Plus insurance policy in association with Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited. It is a co-branded insurance scheme, which will mainly benefit IOB customers. The insurance amount of this policy will be from 50000 to 15 lakhs. The current MD and CEO of IOB are Karnam Shekhar.
- The Google company has developed a processor named Sycamore.
- The Law Ministry has amended the rules to widen the scope of “absentee voters”, which now includes senior citizens above the age of 80 and disabled voters, who will be able to vote via postal ballot (postal ballot). An “absentee voter” refers to a person who is unable to reach the polling station. The Law Ministry has issued this directive by amending the Election Rules, 1961.
- The Reserve Bank has imposed a fine of 35 lakh on Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank for fraud and violation of classification norms.
- Bollywood actress Yami Gautam has been appointed as brand ambassador for “Rising Himachal Global Investors Meet-2019” to be held in Dharamshala on 7 and 8 November.
- The foreign investor has so far invested Rs 3,827.9 crore in the capital markets of the country in October 2019. The foreign investor has invested Rs 58.4 crore in the debt market along with the stock market.
- Former Chief Minister Dilip Parikh has passed away. He was the former Chief Minister of the state of Gujarat. He served as the 13th Chief Minister of Gujarat between October 1997 and March 1998.
- For the first time, the three-day Ladakh Sahitya Mahotsav will be held from 29 October to 31 October. The main purpose of this festival is to celebrate the uniqueness in the field of art, culture, and literature.
- US President Donald Trump recently announced the killing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the terrorist organization Islamic State. He said that the Special Commandos of the US Army killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a remote village in the Syrian province of Idlib in a special operation.
- Switzerland’s star player “Roger Federer” has won the Basel Open champion title for the 10th time, registering 24 consecutive wins in the Basel Open tournament. He recorded his 75th win over Australia’s “Alex de Minaire” 6–2, 6–2.
- Austria’s “Dominique Theme” defeated Argentina’s “Diego Swartzman” 3–6, 6–4, 6–3 in the final of the Vienna Open to become the champion of the Vienna Open for the first time, and also win 5 titles this season. Has become the first player.
- Sri Lanka has been removed from the FATF. The event was run in France for 5 days. FATF is headquartered in France, Paris and was established in July 1989. The current Prime Minister of Sri Lanka is Ranil Wickramasinghe.
- President Ram Nath Kovind presented the first National Corporate Social Responsibility Awards to companies for outstanding contributions in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The first National CSR Awards ceremony was held in New Delhi.
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh will travel to Uzbekistan to attend the meeting of the Heads of Shanghai Co-Operation Organization (SCO) to be held in the capital Tashkent on 1 November.
- European Union member countries have agreed to a 3-month Brexit deadline by 31 January 2020. There was a demand in Britain for a long time to extend its deadline.
- Chilean President “Sebastian Pinera” has recently announced the removal of the enforced emergency for nearly a week. Despite this announcement, protests continue in the country and 2 days ago lakhs of people were protesting on the road demanding economic and political changes.
- The Central Railway zone of the Indian Railways recently ran “Operation Dhanush” against tickets involved in e-ticketing. The operation was carried out in all the five divisions under the Central Railway zone.
- Pius Jain, a young Indian paddler representing Team Asia, won the gold medal by defeating the Hopes team 3–0 at the ITTF World Cadet Challenge in Vladisław, Poland.
- The delegation of 27 EU MPs will assess the situation in Jammu and Kashmir after repealing the provisions of Article 370. These include people from political parties from countries such as the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia. This is the first visit by a foreign delegation after the removal of Article 370, which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir on 05 August 2019.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has recently sent a proposal to the Bangladesh Cricket Board to play a day-night Test at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. If the BCB agrees to the proposal, the Eden Gardens will be the first stadium in the country to host the day-night test.
- The Center plans to make Ladakh the first Union Territory (UT) to operate entirely on renewable energy. The latest UT has about 30 MW small hydroelectric projects, with which the government plans to set up solar power generation units. Due to the radiation factor in Ladakh, the solar power generation range is relatively high (6-8 units per square meter) compared to other regions of the country.
- The 2-day Health Rights Conference will be inaugurated on Madhya Pradesh Foundation Day, November 1, 2019. Subjects related to health and social work from across the country will participate.
- A joint military exercise between India and France called “Shakti-2019” will be started on 31 October. The series of “exercise power” between India and France began in 2011. It is a biennial exercise and is conducted alternately in India and France. The bilateral training exercise will be conducted at the Foreign Training Center-1 at Mahajan Field Firing Range, Rajasthan. The joint exercise will be conducted from October 31, 2019, to November 13, 2019.
- The Kotpad Notified Area Council (NAC) of Odisha has launched a free meal initiative for one kilogram of plastic waste to tackle plastic waste.
- Indian Institute of Management Kolkata (IIM, Calcutta) achieved 17th rank globally in the Financial Times Masters in Management Rankings 2019.
- Recently, Belgium’s former budget minister “Sophie Willems” has taken over as the first female Prime Minister in the country’s 189-year history.
- On 26 October held in Malaysia, Indian Army officer Lt Col Swarup Singh Kuntal became the fastest Indian to complete “Ironman Malaysia” by completing the world’s toughest one-day endurance race in 12 hours and 14 minutes.
- PDF Name: 30 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 483 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “30 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके