#1 – 467 KB – 17 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 29 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 29 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
29 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
29 January (जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
29 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
29 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 29 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 29 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 467 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 29 January 2020 Current Affairs
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the third Global Potato Conference in Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat, through video conference. The four-day conference will provide a common platform for all stakeholders to discuss all issues related to the potato sector and plans. Gujarat is the leading potato producing state in the country and most of the exporters of potatoes belong to Gujarat. The Netherlands is joining the conference as a partner country. About a hundred delegates from fourteen countries have so far confirmed their participation in the conference. The conference is being organized in collaboration with the Indian Potato Association, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla and International Potato Center, Lima, Peru.
- The Center in New Delhi, the Government of Assam and the Bodoland National Democratic Front-NDFB. The historic tripartite agreement was signed between. The tripartite agreement was signed in New Delhi in the presence of Home Minister Amit Shah and Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal. The agreement provides for political, economic, executive, and land rights for Bodo tribals. Apart from this, there is a provision to maintain their cultural and linguistic identity. The Center and Assam Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15 billion for the economic development of the Bodo community.
- The Ministry of Tourism (MOT) will finance the travel expenses of the tourist who submitted the photo on the tourism website after visiting 15 destinations in the country in a year. It was announced by Union Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel during the concluding ceremony of the two-day National Tourism Conference held in Konark, Odisha. The conference was organized by the Government of Odisha in collaboration with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- “Innovation Festival” has been organized at the science center in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The festival is being organized by the State Science and Technology Council of Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with the National Innovation Foundation. The aim of organizing this first-of-its-kind festival in the state is to promote the culture of innovation among all people in the state, especially in educational institutions.
- On 27 January 2020, the Andhra Pradesh Cabinet approved the abolition of the Legislative Council. It is worth noting that recently the Legislative Council had hung two bills, this included Andhra Pradesh Capital Territory Development Authority cancellation bill and decentralization bill. Andhra Pradesh is one of the few states in the country where the Legislative Council is present, besides Bihar, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, and Telangana.
- On the occasion of 71st Republic Day, the Maharashtra government has launched the “Shiva Meal Thali Yojana”, under this scheme, poor people will be provided food for 10 rupees. On the occasion of Republic Day, at least one Shiva food canteen has been started in all the district headquarters of the state. Through this scheme, poor people will get quality food at a low cost. According to the estimates of the state government, the cost of this scheme will come to Rs 6.4 crore, initially, the scheme will be run on a pilot basis for three months. Under this scheme, canteens will be established near the district hospital, market, railway station, etc. Initially, 50 such canteens will be started. Later, based on the feedback, the canteen can be started at other places as well.
- The government of India has announced the sale of a 100% stake in debt-ridden Air India. Under strategic disinvestment and the deadline for submission of expression of interest-Eo, I has been set as 17 March. Apart from this, Air India will also sell a 100% stake of low-cost airline Air India Express and a 50% stake of joint venture AISATS. The government says that Air India’s financial position is extremely fragile and the government has limited resources. Air India is fully immersed in debt, for which private sector airlines can raise the necessary capital. Air India employees will be given three percent of the airline’s total shares in the government’s disinvestment process.
- Veteran journalist and chairman of ‘The Hindu Group’ N. Ram has been selected for Kerala Media Academy’s National Award for Outstanding Media Person (Outstanding Contribution in the field of Media). The award was instituted for fearless and outstanding journalism at the national level. A cash prize of one lakh, citation and sculpture were announced on the occasion of the Academy’s 40th-anniversary celebrations.
- Renowned artist and sculptor Sher Singh Kukkal passed away. He was awarded Senior Fellowship in Visual Arts Photography by the Union Ministry of Culture during the year 2008-09. He received a gold medal in painting from Queens College in Lucknow and Rajiv Gandhi Foundation Award in Uttar Pradesh for his photography and painting.
- France’s Ambassador to India, Emmanuel Lenin, has announced that France will be present as an honored guest at the New Delhi World Book Fair for the year 2022 (NDWBF 2022), as part of a reciprocal invitation to New Delhi 2020 liver Paris Book Fair) was the guest of Paris (honor). New Delhi was the guest of honor for the 2020 Liver Paris (Paris Book Fair) as a reciprocal invitation.
- The Reserve Bank has taken a major initiative to support the Indian economy stuck in a period of economic slowdown. The Reserve Bank has increased the limit to attract foreign portfolio investors to invest in India. Now FPIs can invest up to Rs 1.5 lakh crore through the retention route, earlier this limit was Rs 75,000 crore. The banking regulator Reserve Bank has doubled the voluntary investment limit for foreign portfolio investors through the retention route.
- Graphic designer “Sneha Pamaneja” was awarded this year’s “Oxford Bookstore Book Cover Award” at the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) for “designing the cover” of the book “Tiffin: Authentic Recipes Celebrating India’s Regional Cuisine”.
- American basketball league “NBA” veteran “Coby Bryan” and his daughter died in a helicopter crash in California. “Coby Bryan” spent 20 years of his career as a basketball player with the Los Angeles Lakers team. During this time he made the team champion 5 times. He became the NBA’s Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2008. Also twice elected “MVP” in finals. Bryan made the US team a two-time champion in the Olympics.
- The 62nd Grammy Awards were given in Los Angeles. The Grammy 2020 Award Ceremony began with a tribute to Coby Bryan, America’s greatest basketball player. The most nominated “Lizzo” in 8 categories received 3 awards including “Best Pop Solo Performance” for “Truth Hurts”. Young American pop singer “Billy Elish” won 5 Grammy Awards for the first time, receiving nominations in 6 categories. Billy is the youngest singer to win the award this time (18 years). Singer “Lady Gaga” won a total of 11 Grammy Awards for her career, winning two awards. “Billy” won 4 top categories – “Best New Artist, Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Album of the Year”. The Grammy Award Ceremony was hosted by 15-time Grammy-winning “Alicia Keys”. “Michelle Obama” to “
- According to the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU), which is responsible for investigating match-fixing in “tennis”, “João Olavo Soares de Souza (31)”, a former Brazilian professional tennis player with a lifetime ban due to match-fixing and corruption Has been installed Also fined “De Souza” $ 200,000.
- Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal has suggested restructuring and activating the India-Brazil Business Leaders Forum to enhance economic relations between India and Brazil. Mr. Goyal was speaking at a meeting of industrialists of both countries. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro was also present on the occasion. Mr. Goyal said that the two countries have set a target of taking bilateral trade to $ 15 billion by 2022. Which currently is 8 billion 300 million dollars. Mr. Goyal also holds the Ministry of Railways. He said that there is a plan to make Indian Railways a total-zero carbon emitter by 2030 and 100% electrification by 2024.
- “Urban Co-operative Banks” (UCB) frauds over Rs 220 crore in the last five years. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given this information in the question asked under the Right to Information Act. Currently, there are 1,544 “Urban Co-operative Banks” across the country.
- PDF Name: 29 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 371 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 29 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “29 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है। आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके