#1 – 499 KB – 20 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 28 दिसम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 28 December 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
28 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 28 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
28 December(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 28 December(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 28 December(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
28 December 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 28 दिसम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 28 December 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 499 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 28 December 2019 Current Affairs
- On 25 December 2019, the Central Government launched the Good Governance Index, Tamil Nadu has topped the index. In this index, states and union territories are divided into three groups, large states, northeast and hilly states, and union territories. Tamil Nadu has ranked first in the category of big states. It is followed by Maharashtra, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. It has Odisha, Bihar, Goa and Uttar Pradesh in the list of poor-performing states. Jharkhand is at the last place on this list. Himachal Pradesh has got the first place in the category of North-East and Hill states. After Himachal, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Mizoram, and Sikkim are ranked. It includes Jammu and Kashmir, Manipur, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh in the list of poor-performing states.
- Indian scientists have developed safety ink that can help prevent the counterfeiting of documents such as passports, packing of counterfeit medicines and counterfeiting of currency notes. This ink causes two colors to emerge when exposed to light of a certain frequency. This ink appears white in normal light. However, when ultraviolet light is applied at a frequency of 254 nanometers, red color is emitted from it and green color is emitted from the ink as soon as the ultraviolet light is switched off. Red color is emitted from this ink at a frequency of 611 nanometers and green color at a frequency of 532 nanometers due to exposure to ultraviolet light. The emission of red color is due to fluorescence and the emission of green color is due to phosphorescence effect. National Physical Laboratory (NPL) of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Developed by scientists from New Delhi and the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research, Ghaziabad. The study has been published in the Journal of Materials Chemistry-C.
- On December 26, 2019, Union Finance Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman released the postage stamp to commemorate the contribution of Directorate of Revenue Intelligence. The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence plays a very important role in curbing smuggling and preserving the country’s cultural heritage.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has started the option to recharge Fastag with the Bhima UPI app. Bhima (BHIM: Bharat Interface for Money) is a mobile payment app, developed by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) for the transfer of funds. The app is named after Bhim Rao Ambedkar. This app was launched on 30 December 2016. It aims to promote cashless transactions in the country.
- The Archive Branch of the Archaeological Survey of India has discovered the oldest Sanskrit inscription ever found in South India. This oldest Sanskrit inscription has been found at Chebrolu village in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. This inscription gives information about Saptamatruka. The Saptamatrakas are a group of seven goddesses in Hinduism. The information of Saptamatruka is found in the Kadamba copper plate, Chalukya and Eastern Chalukya copper plate. This inscription is in the Sanskrit language, it has Brahmi characters. It was released by Satavahana King Vijay in 207 AD. This inscription describes the construction of a temple and a mandapa. It is the oldest Sanskrit inscription ever found in South India. Earlier the Nagarjunakonda inscription issued in the fourth century by Ikshvaku king Ehavala Chantamul was considered to be the oldest Sanskrit inscription in South India.
- India’s first transgender university will be established in the Fazilnagar section of the Kushinagar district in Uttar Pradesh. This will be the first such university in the country where people of third gender will be able to take education. This university is being constructed by All India Kinnar Shiksha Seva Trust. Degree from class 1 to postgraduate and Ph.D. can be obtained in this university. Its classes will start from February – March 2020. With the help of this university, people of the transgender community will be able to take a higher education and give a new direction to the country.
- State-run energy company NTPC will invest Rs 50,000 crore to produce 10 GW of solar power by 2022. Most of this funding will be done through Green Bonds. India has set a target of 175 GW of clean energy generation by 2020.
- Indian Railways has announced to run the very beautiful train Him Darshan Express between Kalka (Shimla) to Shimla (Shimla). Him Darshan Express is a very special kind of train. A total of 7 AC vista dome coaches are engaged in this train. One of these coaches is of first class. These coaches have very large mirrors all around. Sitting in these compartments, it seems that you are roaming in an open litigant. Because of the demand of tourists going to Shimla, Northern Railway has announced to run this train for one year between 25.12.2019 to 24.12.2020.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has woken the US by making a new claim on supersonic missiles. And this could become a major reason for the arms race between Russia and America. Putin has said after meeting top security officials in Moscow that this is the first time in the history of the world, even in the history of the Soviet Union or Russia, that we have reached the position to lead the world’s military technology. Huh. Because we have deployed with the Hyper Sonic Missile Russian Forces.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has taken a major step to promote digital transactions. RBI has launched a ‘Semi Closed Prepaid Payment’ (PPI) product acting as a small value payment gateway. The Reserve Bank on Tuesday launched PPI. Under this facility of RBI, the purchase of goods up to Rs 10,000 or services up to this value can be availed. Money can be added to this product from a bank account.
- The Union Health and Family Welfare Minister, Dr. Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the second Eat Right Fair (Fair to good eating habits) at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi. He said that a proper diet will reduce diseases. People should be encouraged to develop healthy eating habits. Water movements should be organized for this. This will reduce the burden of diseases in the country. Dr. Harshvardhan launched The Purple Book. This is a booklet describing the proper diet for diseases. In this booklet, food guidelines related to diabetes, extreme stress, cancer, stomach diseases, etc. have been given for hospitals. This booklet can be downloaded for free from www.fssai.gov.in. At the event, Dr. Harsh Vardhan launched NetSCoFAN (Scientific Collaboration Network for Food Safety and Nutrition), which is a network of research and educational institutions working in the field of food and nutrition. Detailed information about various heads/directors and scientists in this network is given under one directory. NetSCoFAN has eight groups of institutions working in various fields. Major in these areas are – biology, chemicals, nutrition, food derived from animals, food derived from tree plants, water, and other trees, safe and durable packaging of food, etc.
- Nalin Mehta, along with Borin Mazumdar, wrote a book titled “Dreams of a Billion: India and the Olympic Games”, which describes India’s journey in the global sports arena of the Olympic Games. The book will be published by Harper Collins India in January 2020.
- Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenberg has resigned from his post, with the Boeing company having to make efforts to regain its reputation in crisis due to two aircraft accidents. He will be replaced by chairman David Calhoun on January 13, 2020. Dennis was made CEO of the world’s largest aerospace company in July 2015. The company’s best-selling commercial jet was rejected worldwide in March 2019 after nearly 346 people died in two fatal accidents.
- Former Indian captain and wicketkeeper-batsman MS Dhoni was named the captain of Australia’s ODI team cricket this decade and three Indian players including Dhoni have been included. Apart from Dhoni, Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma have been included in the Cricket Australia (CA) team. CA’s ODI team of this decade is – Rohit Sharma, Hashim Amla, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Shakib Al Hasan, Jose Butler, MS Dhoni (C), Mitchell Starc, Trent Boult, Lasith Malinga, Rashid Khan.
- Former Ham and Tottenham midfielder Martin Peters, who scored the second goal for England in the 1966 World Cup final against West Germany, passed away. He started playing for West Ham at the age of 15 in 1959 and made his debut in 1962 and was a key player in the 1965 Winners Cup final at Wembley.
- South African all-rounder Vernon Philander has announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket after playing the upcoming Test series against England. He has played a total of 97 matches in all three formats of international cricket in his career, taking 261 wickets with 1784 runs. He took 51 wickets in his first seven Tests for which he was awarded the 2012 SA Cricketer of the Year Award.
- On the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the Khadi Village Industries Commission (KVIC) aimed at assisting the poor sections in Agartala with 1000 B-boxes to 100 farmers, 100 pottery wheels to 100 utensils and 100 leather craftsmen to 100 leather Kits provided. The Chief Minister of Tripura, Mr. Viplav Kumar Dev was the chief guest at the event. KVIC Chairman Shri VK Saxena was also present in the program.
- Federal Bank has joined hands with online real estate platform Magicbricks for the listing and e-auction of replicated real estate by the bank through recovery proceedings. The reason behind this partnership is the rapid recovery of deteriorated assets of the bank as the portal offered by Magicbricks provides wide and direct access among potential buyers at various locations. It also helps customers to get the best rate in the market for their properties.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank has tied up with Pine Labs to enable debit card facilities at point-of-sale terminals for its debit cardholders by Pine Labs. It aims to provide affordable, flexible and easy EMI options on a range of products so that bank customers can break their high-value purchases into affordable installments at no additional cost.
- Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Steel, attended the 33rd National Conference of All India Induction Furnaces Association (AIIFA) on Secondary Steel Sector in New Delhi, the theme of the conference being “Most advantageous route of Environment-friendly steel making through Electric Induction Furnace (EIF) and its global acceptance”.
- PDF Name: 28 December 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 409 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 28 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “28 December (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके