#1 – 548 KB – 44 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 28 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 28 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
28 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 28 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
28 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 28 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 28 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 28 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
28 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 28 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 548 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- In Uttar Pradesh, the world record of burning more than 5 lakh 51 thousand Deepak has been created in the festival of Diwali in Ayodhya. These Deepak were lit at the ghats of the Saryu river and other places in the city.
- The IndiGen program is a complete genome sequencing project of thousands of individuals representing diverse ethnic groups from India. It aims to enable genetic epidemiology and to develop applications of public health technologies with the help of population genome data.
- The Ladakh administration is organizing a three-day Ladakh Literary Festival from October 29 to October 31. Ladakhi films will be screened in this festival and the heritage of the region will be discussed.
- The government of Odisha launched ‘Odisha Mo Parivar’ initiative, its objective is to protect the environment, donate blood and help Odia people in trouble.
- The emergency service number Dial Hundred (100), so far prevalent in Uttar Pradesh, has been changed to 112 by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the service of this new number during a program in Lucknow. The helpline number 1,12 will be available for police, firefighting, women support and ambulance services.
- Manohar Lal Khattar was recently sworn in as the 11th Chief Minister of Haryana. Also, Jannayak Janata Party (JJP) supremo Dushyant Chautala has been sworn in as the Deputy Chief Minister of the state.
- This initiative was implemented by CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), Delhi and CSIR-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad.
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a girl empowerment scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, under which every family gets Rs. 15000. Will be provided in which a girl child is born.
- ISRO will launch the Cartosat-3 Indian Earth Observatory satellite in PSLV-C47 in November-December. In the next 2 months, ISRO will launch 14 smaller foreign satellites in its next 3 PSLVs.
- According to the report of travel media company “Lonely Planet”, Madhya Pradesh state of India has been ranked third worldwide in terms of the world’s best tourist destinations. This report has been prepared on the basis of a survey of the world’s best tourist destinations for the year 2020. Indonesia’s East Nusa Tanger is the first and the Hungarian capital Budapest is in second place.
- The curtain-ceremony ceremony for DEFCOM 2019 was held recently at India Habitat Center, New Delhi. The main event is going to be organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Corps of Signals at Manekshaw Center in New Delhi on 26-27 November. It is a seminar for cooperation between Indian armed forces, education, and industry, research and development organizations.
- India and Ecuador signed a protocol to start trade talks. Quito is the capital city of Ecuador.
- The Odisha State Government signed a Letter of Understanding (LoU) with UNICEF to provide safe drinking water.
- A school in Lucknow, City Montessori has won the Guinness World Record for becoming the “world’s largest school”. City Montessori School (CMS) now has 55,547 students in 2019-20. Currently, CMS has 18 branches in the capital city of Lucknow. The school is affiliated to CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations) and CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education). The school was awarded the “Hope of Humanity” award by the Dalai Lama. In 2002, City Montessori School was awarded the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education.
- Birendra Singh Yadav has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Iraq. The current Ambassador to New Zealand Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi will be the next High Commissioner of Samoa.
- The Foreign Minister has been appointed for the third time in Saudi Arabia with a cabinet reshuffle in less than a year. Prince Faisal bin Farhan bin Abdullah al-Saud has been appointed as the new foreign minister.
- World Bank President David Malpas (MALPASS) met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. Mr. Malpas has come on a four-day visit to India. He delivered the keynote address on the role of the financial sector in development under the fourth episode of the Lecture Series organized by NITI Aayog in New Delhi. This is the first World Bank chief’s visit to India since he took over as president in April this year.
- America ranks first in the Global Health Safety Index – 2019. India ranks 57th in this list of 195 countries. This index measures the efforts made by a country’s government for the health of its citizens.
- The Government of Odisha and the World Bank have recently signed a $ 165 million loan agreement to strengthen the production systems of small farmers. The agreement will benefit about 1,25,000 small farming families in 15 districts of Odisha.
- “Vigilance Awareness Week” is to be observed between 28 October and 2 November 2019 as per the instructions of the Central Vigilance Commission – (CVC). The current Central Vigilance Commissioner is Sharad Kumar.
- The world’s first hotel to look like a guitar has been built in the US city of Florida. The hotel has 36 floors and 1200 rooms. The hotel also has a 7000-seat casino.
- On October 24, on the eve of ITBP’s 58th Foundation Day, the government approved raising 2 operational commands to protect the Line of Actual Control with China. The new orders are expected to be implemented by 2020 in Chandigarh (Western Command) and Guwahati (Eastern Command) headed by ADG rank officers.
- Belgium’s Budget Minister Sophie Wilmus has recently been elected the country’s first female Prime Minister. She will soon take the oath of office.
- Former Punjab BJP President Kamal Sharma has recently died of a heart attack, currently, Kamal Sharma was a member of the National Executive of the BJP. Jagat Prakash Nadda condoled his death.
- The ITBP came into existence in the wake of the Sino-Indian War (1962) under the CRPF Act for deployment on the Indo-Tibet border.
- Karnataka has defeated Tamil Nadu by 60 runs in the final match of Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20. This is the fourth title for Karnataka. Vidarbha has won the Ranji Trophy 2018 – 19 (85th season) title.
- In the sale of gross merchandise (GMV) during Diwali sales, Chinese technology company OnePlus has recorded a record Rs 1,500 crore in TV and smartphone sales. The company has emerged as the best-selling premium brand on Amazon and offline partner stores.
- NASA is going to send a golf cart-shaped robot to the moon in 2022 to search for water below the surface. A VIPER (Volatile Investigating Polar Exploration Rover) robot is expected to arrive at the Moon’s the South Pole in December 2022, carrying four instruments for sampling lunar soil for traces of hydrogen and oxygen.
- Prasar Bharati CEO Shashi Shekhar Vempati presented the prizes to the winners of the Hindi Pakhwara competition held in New Delhi. The theme of the competition was Plastic Free India and Cleanliness Campaign. Prasar Bharati was established in 1997 under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Dr. Surya Prakash is the president of Prasar Bharati.
- Indian team pacer Jasprit Bumrah and batsman Smriti Mandhana have been awarded the “Best Cricketer of the Year” award. These two players are among the two Indians to win the Wisden India Almanak Best Cricketer of the Year award.
- The US State Department has decided to cancel flights of US airlines to all other international airports in Cuba, except Cuba’s capital Havana. This decision will be effective in December. The purpose of this ban is to prevent the Cuban government from making a profit from American flights.
- The Group of Intellectuals and Academicians (GIA) has submitted “Report from Ground Zero” in respect of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh to Dr. Jitendra Singh, Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office after removing Articles 370 and 35A from Jammu and Kashmir.
- The 29th Ministerial Meeting of the Basic Countries was held in Beijing. It includes Brazil, South Africa, India, and China and was established in 2009. The 29th edition of the Ministerial Meeting was held in Beijing from 25–26 October. The meeting emphasized the widespread implementation of the Paris Agreement and indicated the importance of effective and sustained implementation of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- The International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will celebrate its Golden Jubilee edition from 20 to 28 November in Goa. IFFI has to repeat its journey through the Golden Peacock retrospective with 8 films from 8 different countries. IFFI was founded in 1952 and the first award was given in 1965.
- Men’s doubles of the Paris Open Badminute tournament Indian shuttlers Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty reached the final of the tournament for the first time by defeating Japanese duo Hiroyuki Indo and Yuta Watanabe. The Indian shuttler won 21–11, 25–33 in the match between the Japanese pair.
- India, Bhutan, and Nepal signed MoU to set up Trans-Border Conservation Park. The park will include a landscape full of biodiversity.
- The successful operation of “cystic hygroma” (a type of lump) was performed for the first time in the country. Dr. Anil Saini has succeeded in performing a two-year-old baby happiness operation at a government hospital in Bundi, Rajasthan.
- The jailed Uyghur academic “Ilham Tohti” won the European Parliament “Sakharov 2019 Award” for human rights. He has been imprisoned in China on segregation-related charges. Ilham Tohti is a vocal advocate for the implementation of regional autonomy laws in China. In September 2019, he also won the Wakelev Havel Prize, another top human rights award in Europe, to give a voice to the entire Uyghur community.
- Chandigarh is the first city to become kerosene free. The central government plans to reduce kerosene-use across the country from 2016. Kerosene subsidy will be completely removed by 2020. Gandhinagar has become the first district in Gujarat to become kerosene free. As of 2018, more than 8 states and union territories have become kerosene free, including Puducherry, Damian, and Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Delhi,
- The book titled ‘Ten Studies in Kashmir: History and Politics’ has been written by educationist and recipient of Padma Shri Professor Kashinath Pandit. It sheds light on the events that took place from 1947 until the repeal of the special status of the state of Jammu and Kashmir (events 1947–2019).
- Chhattisgarh has once again set a historical record of being a republican-free state. Chhattisgarh has become the only state in the country where republication has not been made.
- The study, published in the journal Conservation Biology, stated that the chicks of birds exposed to noise were smaller than those in quiet nests. 88 birds were observed in it.
- India is ranked 32nd among 39 countries in the 2019 Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index (MMGPI). The index is based on providing pension and retirement benefits to citizens across various income groups.
- India’s young table tennis players continued to perform well on the world stage, winning a total of seven medals including one gold and one silver in the Oman Junior and Cadet Open tournament held in Muscat.
- PDF Name: 28 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 502 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “28 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके