#1 – 538 KB – 43 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 27 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 27 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
27 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 27 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
27 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 27 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 27 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 27 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
21 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
27 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 27 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 27 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 580 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 27 November 2019 Current Affairs
- National Milk Day in India was celebrated on 26 November. This day is celebrated to commemorate the birthday of Dr. Varghese Kurien, the father of the “White Revolution”. This day is celebrated on 1 June in the world.
- “World Environmental Protection Day” was celebrated annually on 26 November worldwide. This day is celebrated all over the world to make people aware to maintain environmental balance.
- “National Law Day” and “National Constitution Day” were celebrated on 26 November to mark the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution in India. On this day, the Constituent Assembly completed the Constitution of India in 2 years 11 months 18 days on 26 November 1949 and dedicated it to the nation.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the “Fit India School Grading System” for schools across the country. Under this system, schools will be ranked at three levels and schools will be given the “Fit India Three-Star Rating” and “Fit India Five Star Rating”. PM Modi made this announcement during his “Mann Ki Baat” program.
- Recently Subhash Chandra has resigned as the chairman of “Zee Entertainment” with immediate effect. Chandra’s son Punit Goenka is the MD and CEO of Zee Entertainment.
- The second phase of the ambitious “Rural Development Program – Village Towards” began in Jammu and Kashmir on 26 November.
- In tennis, Rafael Nadal of Spain has won the “sixth Davis Cup title” for his country. Nadal defeated Spain’s “Danis Shapovalov” 6-3, 7-6 in Madrid to ensure Spain’s two-nil victory against Canada. “Nadal”, the world’s number one player, helped Spain win the title by winning all 8 of their matches this week. Spain has won the Davis Cup for the first time since 2011.
- India’s first largest “Biotechnology Conference Global Bio-India Summit-2019” was organized in New Delhi city.
- India has won “28 medals including 13 gold medals” at the “Asian Wrestling Championship” under “15 years of age”. India received five gold medals on the final day of the competition yesterday in Tai Chung, China. Four gold medals were won in the freestyle and one in the Greco-Roman category. In the freestyle, Deepak Chahal took the gold medal in the 75 kg, Vishal 62 kg, Sagar Jaglan 68 kg, and Jatin 85 kg. Harsha won the gold in the 44 kg category in the Greco Roman category. With 10 gold medals in freestyle, the Indian team topped the “Freestyle Team Rankings” for the first time with 225 points. Kazakhstan finished second and Japan third.
- In badminton, Lakshya Sen of India has won the men’s singles title in the “Scottish Open Competition”. In Glasgow, Lakshya defeated Brazil’s “Gore Colho” 18–21, 21–18, 21–19 in the title match. This is the 4th title of “Lakshya San” in three months.
- America’s “Dalila Muhammad” has won the “World Athlete of the Year Award 2019” title. Additionally, “Kenyan athlete Eliud Kipchoge” has achieved this title in the men’s category. Dalila Muhammad is a track and field athlete, having won a gold medal in the 400-meter hurdles at the 2016 Rio Olympics. Apart from this, he has also won a gold medal in the Doha World Championship held in 2019.
- Researchers at Sweden’s “University of Gothenburg” have developed the potential vaccine “ETVAX” for “diarrhea”. In early trials in Bangladesh, the vaccine has proven to be safe and effective. This research has been published in a science journal called “The Lancet”. “Terotoxigenic E. coli” (ETEC) is the leading cause of bacterial diarrhea. “ETEC vaccines” are not yet available for children in ETEC-affected areas. Diarrhea can be controlled with the help of ETVAX.
- Recently, “International Children’s Peace Prize” to “Greta Thunberg” for raising the voice globally against climate change by taking children along for environmental protection. Has been awarded
- The government of Chhattisgarh has decided to make a provision for reservation for differently-abled people in the state’s panchayats.
- India has supported Russia’s proposal for cybercrime in the General Assembly of the United Nations.
- A three-week intensive campaign has been launched in 47 districts in Uttar Pradesh, the world’s second-largest “for eradication of filariasis”. This campaign will run from 25 November to 10 December in Uttar Pradesh. The Central Government has set a deadline of 2021 to completely eradicate filaria from the country.
- For the first time in the world, “Olaf Frog” has been created by the United States University of Fort Worth Zoo and Mississippi State University with the “in vitro fertilization technique”. This species of paddock has been on the verge of extinction since 1987.
- India and Afghanistan have exchanged the letter of approval of their “bilateral extradition treaty”, which will further strengthen relations between the two countries.
- The “Floating School Project” present in Bangladesh was recently awarded the “Aga Khan Architecture Award”.
- India’s Lakshya Sen has beaten Brazilian player Gore Kolho in badminton to win the men’s singles competition title at the Scottish Open. He has won this fourth title in the last 3 months.
- The “Maratha Arabians” won the title by defeating “Deccan Gladiators” by 8 wickets in the final match of the T-10 League 2019 played at “Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi”. In the final match, “Maratha Arabians” wicket-keeper batsman “Chadwick Walton” scored a half-century.
- US Defense Minister Mark Asper has recently dismissed Navy Chief “Richard Spencer” over the Seal Komodo case. Naval chief “Richard Spencer” began the process of dismissal of Camado by going against Donald Trump’s stand.
- The “Guru Ghasidas National Park” in the state of Chhattisgarh was announced to be made a “Tiger Reserve”.
- The book “Finding the Gaps” written by cricket umpire “Simon Toffel” was recently released. This book deals with many aspects related to cricket life.
- The much-awaited Safari Park was inaugurated in the Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh. The inauguration was done by the Forest Minister of the state Dara Singh Chauhan and SC / ST Commission Chairman MP Ram Shankar Katheria.
- The much-awaited “Safari Park” was inaugurated in the Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh. The inauguration was done by the Forest Minister of the state Dara Singh Chauhan and SC / ST Commission Chairman MP Ram Shankar Katheria.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis approved an assistance of Rs 5,380 crore from the State Contingency Fund for farmers affected by unseasonal rains.
- Israel has become the first democracy to expel an officer of the human rights organization “Human Rights Watch” (HRW). According to a 2017 law of the country, the government can report any foreign national who speaks of boycotting the country.
- The National Statistics Office recently released a “Report on Persons with Disabilities” in the country. The survey was conducted between July 2018 and December 2018. In this survey, data has been collected about the problem of disability. For this, data has been collected from 1,18,152 households. The rate of disability in rural areas is 2.3% while in urban areas the rate is 2%. This rate is higher among men than women. The disability rate is 86 per 100,000 persons in 365 days. Only 28% of the total PwD in the country have a disability certificate. The unemployment rate among PwDs is 4.2%.
- Turkey’s Ministry of Internal Affairs has said that the country has recently launched a large-scale anti-terrorism operation in the eastern part of the country. In which a total of 2,250 military personnel including special police forces and gendarmerie commandos are participating.
- The National Statistics Office recently released a survey on household health expenditure. The survey was conducted between July 2017 and June 2018. In this survey, the data of expenditure on medicines, hospitalization, investigation, and childbirth, etc. have been collected. This data has been collected from 1,13,823 households. According to the survey, 90% of children in rural areas and 96% in urban areas were born institutionalized (in hospitals, etc.). 14% of the rural population and 19% of the urban population had health expenditure cover. 97% of children were vaccinated in rural areas.
- The Survey of India and the Central Engineering Agency have released the latest map of India describing Amravati as the capital of Andhra Pradesh. Amaravati was not included in the previous map released by the Center on November 2, 2019, showing Hyderabad as the capital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The state of Andhra Pradesh was bifurcated in 2014 and it was then decided that the city of Hyderabad would serve as the provincial capital of the two states for 10 years.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated the National Tribal Crafts Mela-2019. This seven-day event is being organized from 23 to 29 November.
- The army will deploy “spike” anti-tank missiles on the LoC for effective action on terrorist bases in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. “Spike” is a guided missile that can be used to target terrorists hidden in bunkers. The army has purchased 240 spike missiles from Israel to deal with emergencies. These missiles were originally intended to be used as tank destroyers, but could also be used to destroy bunkers.
- The 2019 Sangai Utsav is being organized in Imphal by the Government of Manipur. It is an annual cultural event. It is being organized during 24-30 November 2019. It is organized by the Manipur Tourism Department, to present the state as a world-class tourist destination. The festival will showcase the state’s best art, culture, handlooms, local sports, food, music, adventure sports and the natural beauty of Manipur. The festival is named after the state animal “Sangai” of Sangai Manipur, an animal found only in Manipur.
- LVMH, the world’s largest luxury “fashion group”, will buy US-based 182-year-old iconic “jewelry company Tiffany” for $ 16.2 billion (Rs 1.16 lakh crore). This is LVMH’s biggest deal to date. LVMH agreed to buy the “Tiffany Company” for $ 135 a share.
- Researchers have discovered “the most inhospitable place on Earth”, the “Dallol Geothermal Field” located in the East African country of Ethiopia, the most inhospitable place on Earth. There is no life of any kind at this place. According to the information obtained from the research, there is no presence of any kind of microscopic life in the Dallol Geothermal field.
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has claimed that the electrification of Indian Railways will be completed in the next 3-4 years. Goyal, while announcing his plan on Twitter, said that Railways is continuously increasing electrification for a pollution-free future. The electrification of the railway network across the country will be completed in 4 years. After this step, Indian Railways will soon become the world’s first carbon emission-free (Zero Carbon Emission) rail network.
- The Reserve Bank has taken steps to expand the scope of the Special Migrant Rupee Account (SNRR account) and popularize domestic currency abroad. The central bank allowed overseas Indians to open such accounts for borrowing in rupees abroad, taking trade credits and trade invoices, etc.
- Bangladesh’s “Ocean Dance Festival 2019” in Cox’s Bazar has started. The Ocean Dance Festival is the largest international dance festival in Bangladesh, with more than 200 dancers, choreographers and scholars from 15 countries participating. The theme of this year’s festival is “Bridging the Distance” or “Dushud Setting”. The dance performed at the event will showcase the ideas that have hit cultural and economic distances. The festival is being organized by DanceJog which is a branch of the World Dance Alliance (WDA) in Bangladesh. The festival aims to expand cultural tourism in Bangladesh.
- “Democracy supporters” won a major victory in local body elections held in Hong Kong. Won about 90 percent seats of district councils.
- Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has launched a new “Portal Clap” related to housing loans in New Delhi. With the help of this portal, beneficiaries of subsidy services related to housing loans will be able to get information about the status of their applications. On this occasion, Puri said that with the help of this portal, complaints of beneficiaries can also be taken quickly and appropriately.
- IIT Passout Two engineers have designed self-balance scooters. It helps prevent accidents due to scooter imbalance. The specialty of a scooter is that you will not need to stand on the ground to make a balance. It has been prepared by Vikas Poddar, a resident of Passout Indore from IIT Madras and Ashutosh Upadhyay of Passout Ujjain from IIT Kharagpur. The two together started Liger Mobility Startup in Mumbai.
- PDF Name: 27 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 424 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “27 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके