#1 – 360 KB – 14 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 27 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 27 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
27 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 27 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 27 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
27 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
27 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 27 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 27 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 360 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 03 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 14
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 27 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The militants targeted a gurdwara in Afghanistan’s capital, Kabul. 27 devotees died in the blast. After this, the security forces laid siege to the gurdwara and retaliated and killed four terrorists. The Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack. Explain that about 300 Sikh families are living in Afghanistan. Their number is more in Kabul and Jalalabad. There are also gurudwaras in these two cities.
- The first phase of Census 2021 of India has been postponed until further orders. Under this, the list of houses and updating of national population registration is done. The Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner said that the decision has been taken due to the nationwide lockdown due to Kovid-19. This action was to commence from April 1, the date fixed by the States and the Union Territories.
- It is proposed to convene an extraordinary summit (through video conference) of the leaders of the G-20 countries for coordinated efforts to tackle the Kovid-19 epidemic in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is currently the Chairman of the G20. Shah Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia will preside over the meeting. Leaders of Spain, Jordan, Singapore, and Switzerland have also been invited to this meeting. Representatives of several international organizations have also been called to the meeting. These include the United Nations, the World Bank Group, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization, the Food and Agriculture Organization, the Financial Stability Board, the International Labor Organization, the International Monetary Fund, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Critically-liked debut novelist “Ruchika Tomar” has been declared the winner of the “PEN / Hemingway Award” of 2020 for her debut novel “A Prayer for Traveler” s. It was published on July 9, 2019. This novel tells about the friendship of 2 women. Ruchika Tomar of California is currently working as a lecturer at Stanford University.
- Bollywood filmmaker Zoya Akhtar was recently awarded the IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020 at the 8th India International Film Tourism Conference (IIFTC), Asia’s largest film tourism event held in Mumbai. He has been selected for his outstanding contribution to world tourism through his films, his films were shot in Spain and Turkey.
- The country’s largest bank, State Bank of India, announced that it will provide 0.25% of its annual profit for the health care of disadvantaged people and to fight the coronavirus epidemic. This contribution will be made from the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Fund. Recently SBI has also opened an emergency credit line for its borrowers.
- Sameer Aggarwal has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Walmart in India. He will take over as CEO from April 1, 2020, replacing Krish Iyer.
- Ramesh Sobti, managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of private sector lender IndusInd Bank, has retired. IndusInd Bank has appointed Sumant Kathpalia as CEO and MD to replace this veteran banker.
- Yes Bank has extended the credit line of Yes Bank so that there is no cash crisis in Yes Bank. The central bank has increased this to Rs 60,000 crore. This has been done by RBI so that Yes Bank can fulfill the obligation of its depositors.
- On March 25, 2020, a magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck the North Pacific. The earthquake was 37 miles deep, affecting the eastern Kuril Islands of Russia. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has warned of tsunami waves along the coasts of the Kuril Islands. However, these waves will be less than 30 cm high.
- NBFC Power Finance Corporation Limited (PMC), a central public sector undertaking under the Union Ministry of Power and a pioneer in the power sector, agreed in principle to provide financial assistance of Rs 50,00,000 (fifty lakhs) to the Red Cross Society of India. Has Under the CSR initiative, masks and sanitizers will be distributed in various parts of Rajasthan to prevent infection of Kovid-19 with financial support provided by PFC. Mask and sanitizer distribution will be done through the Indian Red Cross Society. This step of PFC is also important because Jaipur in Rajasthan has emerged as a hub of coronavirus in India.
- Native Fury (Native Ferry), a biennial exercise between US Marines and United Arab Emirates forces in Abu Dhabi, has been started. This biennial exercise, called Native Ferry, demonstrates the close relationship between American and UAE forces.
- The International Day of “Solidarity for Detained and Missing Members” is celebrated by the United Nations on 25 March each year. The day is set every year to mark the date of the kidnapping of Alec Collette, a former journalist and former United Nations Relief and Construction Agency (UNRWA) for refugees from eastern Palestine who was gunned down in 1985 by a gunman Was kidnapped and whose body was finally found in 2009 in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon.
- Every year on 25 March, the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade means “People of slavery and slaves bought or sold”. This day is celebrated to honor and remember those who were tortured and killed due to cruel slavery systems. The purpose of this International Day today is to raise awareness about the dangers of racism and favoritism.
- PDF Name: 27 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 354 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 32
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके