#1 – 572 KB – 43 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 27 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 27 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
27 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 27 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
27 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 27 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 27 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 27 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
27 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 27 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 572 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- India has signed an agreement with Pakistan on the modalities of operation of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor at Zero Point International Boundary Dera Baba Nanak. Representatives of the Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Home Affairs were also present during this period.
- Highlights of the agreement –
- Indian pilgrims from all religions and individuals of Indian origin can use the corridor.
- Travel will be visa-free.
- Pilgrims are only required to carry a valid passport.
- Individuals of Indian origin are required to carry an OCI card with their country’s passport.
- The corridor will be open from dawn to dusk, pilgrims traveling in the morning will have to return the same day.
- The corridor will be operational throughout the year, except for notified days, whose information will be given earlier.
- Pilgrims will also have the option to go alone or in groups and travel on foot.
- India will send the list of pilgrims to Pakistan 10 days before the date of travel. Confirmation will be sent to pilgrims 4 days before the date of the journey.
- The Pakistan side has assured India to make adequate provisions for the distribution of ‘langar’ and ‘prasad’.
- Pakistan will charge the US $ 20 per passenger service fee from the pilgrims.
- The online portal for registration of pilgrims (prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in) has gone live.
- Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has once again become the world’s richest man, leaving Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos behind. Recently, Jeff Bezos’ stock value has fallen by $ 7 billion in quarter three. The Microsoft company is currently valued at $ 105.7 billion.
- The country of China is constructing a huge cosmic ray observation station. China has begun with the launch of the Large Large Altitude Air Shower Observatory (LHAASO) from outer space to generate high-energy cosmic rays. It is located in the eastern part of the Tibetan plateau, about 4400 meters above sea level. Researchers from Thailand and Australia are participating directly in the project. The study of cosmic rays is important because it gives information about the origin of the universe.
- For the first time in nearly 30 years, the Reserve Bank of India has sold gold ($ 1.15 billion gold). RBI has become active in gold trading after accepting the recommendations of the Jalan Committee. The Reserve Bank of India bought gold worth $ 5.1 billion from the beginning of the business year.
- Ease of Doing Business is an annual report published by the World Bank. The report ranks countries around the world that are suitable for businesses based on 10 indices. India jumped 14 places to the current 63rd position and joined the list of top 10 performers for the third time in a row. India was ranked 77th last year.
- According to the Counterpoint Research Report 2019, ITEL, the company that acquired Transition Holdings, is the best brand among smartphones sold offline at Rs 5,000. According to a report, 2 out of 3 of the smartphones sold offline for less than Rs 5,000 are from ITEL.
- Cass Syed took the oath of office after a massive electoral victory over the champion of the political establishment. It registered a clear victory after taking 72.71% of the vote. And stated that there would be a mandate to fight corruption and promote social justice. Cass Syed has been elected the 6th President of this African country.
- Premium smartphone maker Apple has banned 15 Indian apps due to being infected with “clickware”. Apple’s mobile security firm “Clickware” has discovered 17 apps infected by Gujarat’s “App Aspect” technologies.
- The Center launched the first national protocol on snow leopard population assessment in India. According to the IUCN Red List, snow leopards are classified as ‘vulnerable’ species.
- Snow leopards are found in 12 countries including India, Nepal, Bhutan, China, Pakistan, Afghanistan. In India, this species is seen in Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satyapal Malik has been appointed as the new Governor of Goa and the Government of India has appointed Girish Chandra Murmu as the first Deputy Governor of Jammu and Kashmir. At the same time, Radhakrishna Mathur has been made the new Deputy Governor of the Union Territory of Ladakh. Jammu and Kashmir will be divided into two parts as Union Territory on 31 October. One Jammu and Kashmir and one Ladakh. So there is a post of Lt. Governor instead of Governor. In such a situation, Satpal Malik has been appointed as the Governor of Goa. The Governor of Goa is currently Mridula Sinha. His term has ended. The Chief Minister of Goa is Pramod Sawant.
- Mizoram Governor PS Sreedharan Pillai has been appointed. He was till now the BJP State President of Kerala. Hails from Kerala. The Chief Minister of Mizoram is Joramthanga.
- Dineshwar Sharma, the new administrator of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, has been appointed. He will replace Farrukh Khan. He has been a negotiator in Jammu and Kashmir. He is a 1976 batch retired IPS officer of Kerala cadre. He has been the Director of Intelligence Bureau from 1 January 2015 to 1 January 2017.
- California state governor Gavin Newsum has declared a state of emergency in Los Angeles and Sonoma due to the severe fire. The fire has spread over more than 5,000 acres in California forests, while the fire was ignited in Santa Clarita, 65 km from Los Angeles.
- The Government of Odisha has signed a USD 165 million loan agreement from the World Bank, to implement the “Integrated Irrigation Project for Climate Changeable Agriculture”. The project aims to improve agricultural production as well as water management and marketing of produce. The scheme will be implemented in rural areas that are prone to drought. It will also support the rehabilitation of 532 water tanks and irrigation services.
- Jamie Murray became the first tennis player to win 3 straight US Open mixed doubles titles in nearly 60 years.
- Spain tennis player “Rafael Nadal” won the men’s singles title at the United States Open (US Open) Tennis Championship 2019, his 19th Grand Slam title and 4th US Open title.
- The United States Open (US Open) Tennis Championship 2019 is played on a hard surface.
- The Brazilian government recently announced a waiver of visas for people from India to enter the country, as well as visas for short-term tourism and business trips to citizens of the US, Australia, Japan and Canada with India. Has exempted.
- The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh state Yogi Adityanath has recently launched the “Kanya Sumangala Yojana” for all districts. 1200 crore rupees have been given to girls under this scheme. The objective of this scheme is to end the practice of female feticide and to promote family planning.
- Senior IAS officer Arvind Singh has been appointed as the chairman of the Airport Authority of India (AAI). Sukhbir Singh Sandhu will head the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
- Recently Manohar Lal Khattar has been sworn in as the Chief Minister of Haryana and Dushyant Chautala as Deputy Chief Minister, as well as becoming the first non-Congress leader to become the Chief Minister for the second consecutive time in Haryana’s 53-year history.
- Abhimanyu Mithun of Karnataka has become the first bowler to take the hat-trick in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019. He holds this record by taking Ashwin’s wicket in the 50th over of the match. Apart from hat-trick, Abhimanyu Mithun has become the second player who has taken a hat-trick in Ranji and Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- Karnataka defeated Tamil Nadu by 60 runs in the final of the Vijay Hazare Trophy to clinch the title.
- The WHO declared India polio-free in March 2014. Polio is an infectious disease caused by poliovirus and it targets the nervous system resulting in paralysis. To prevent the virus from being imported from other countries such as Pakistan Nigeria or Afghanistan where the disease is still endemic, India needs to continue its immunological program.
- National Ayurveda Day is celebrated every year on the occasion of Dhanvantari Jayanti (Dhanteras). This year Ayurveda Day, the center being celebrated on 25 October, is to organize the 4th Ayurveda Day at the National Institute of Ayurveda in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Karnataka has won this title for the fourth time after defeating Tamil Nadu in the final of the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019. Karnataka won by 60 runs in the final.
- Jammu and Kashmir cadre IAS officer B.R. Sharma was appointed the chairman of the “Staff Selection Commission (SSC)”. He is currently serving as the secretary of the Border Roads Organization.
- World Development Information Day is observed on 24 October. The purpose of this day is to attract the attention of the world towards development-related problems.
- The FIFA Club World Cup 2021 will be organized by the country of China.
- Global Bio-India 2019, one of the largest group of biotech stakeholders, will be held in India from 21 to 23 November. DBT Ministry of Science and Technology is organizing this program in association with the Government of India, Pashu Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC). Biotechnology is an important driving force in Make in India 2.0.
- The “IIT Bombay” institute ranks first in the 2020 QS India University Rankings.
- (Indian Air Force) IAF is to sign an agreement with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to acquire 83 Tejas Light Combat Aircraft as negotiating the price of the fighter jet. India will receive the first 18 Rafale jets (out of 36) by February 2021.
- Sri Lankan bowler Lasith Malinga is the first bowler to take 100 wickets in T20-I (Twenty-Twenty International) format and also became the first bowler to take a double hat-trick.
- The ICC has recently banned 3 bowlers from bowling in international cricket due to questionable bowling action. These three bowlers are “Seladore Kumar of Singapore, Tom Sole of Scotland and Abiodun Abiyoye of Nigeria”.
- India has signed an agreement with Pakistan on the modalities of operation of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor at Zero Point International Boundary Dera Baba Nanak.
- Indian Railways has launched One-Touch AVTM at 42 suburban stations of Central Railway for fast ticketing to millions of passengers on the Mumbai Suburban Railway network. Rail passengers can avail of the service of this new machine from 24 October. This will reduce the waiting time of passengers.
- The 139th edition of the United States Open (US Open) Tennis Championship was held from August 26 to September 8, 2019.
- Chief Justice of Madras High Court Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani, who resigned after transferring to the Meghalaya High Court.
- According to Knight Frank’s Co-Living Index for the year 2019, the Indian capital city, New Delhi, ranks 11th.
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said on Thursday that Indian businessmen would not need visas to visit Brazil. Just a few days ago, Brazil granted visa waivers to tourists and businessmen from the US, Canada, Japan, and Australia.
- The city of Beijing, China topped the Knight Frank Living Co-Living Index for the year 2019.
- India has announced $ 1 million in humanitarian aid as immediate disaster relief to help people in the Bahamas affected by Hurricane Dorian.
- PDF Name: 27 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 533 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “27 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके