#1 – 389 KB – 18 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 26 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 26 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
26 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 26 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 26 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
26 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
26 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 26 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 26 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 389 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 18
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 26 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The Tokyo Olympics were postponed for 1 year due to coronaviruses. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe gave this information after a conversation with the President of the International Olympic Association, Thomas Baek on Tuesday. The games will now be held in the summer of 2021. The dates will be set later. This is not the first time that the Olympics in Tokyo were postponed. In 1940, the city hosted these games for the first time. However, the Games were canceled due to war with China. In the 124-year history of the Olympics, the Olympics have been canceled 3 times and deferred for the first time. Berlin (1916), Tokyo (1940) and London (1944) games had to be canceled due to the First World War. The Tokyo Olympics were scheduled to be held from July 24 to August 9.
- The Government of India has recently constituted a high-level committee of medical experts for prevention and control of COVID-19. This committee will be headed by “Dr. VK Paul”, member of NITI Aayog. This 21-member high-level technical committee consists of renowned public health experts. “Central Health Secretary Preeti Sudan” and Director General of the “Indian Council of Medical Research” are co-chairs of this committee.
- After the Coronavirus, “hanta-virus” has now started to wreak havoc on China. One person has died in China’s southwestern state of Yunnan after being caught by the virus spread by mice, while many are feared to be infected. This virus, spread by mice, can cause many diseases in the human body. This virus affects the lungs. This virus that grows in mice is known as “Newworld virus” in America.
- Indian captain “Sunil Chhetri” will be among the 28 current and former football stars involved in the campaign to be run by FIFA against the Corona epidemic. FIFA has launched an awareness campaign in association with the World Health Organization (WHO), with superstar footballers urging people to take five steps to prevent infection with the disease. In the Pass the Message to Kick Out coronavirus campaign, people are being asked to wash their hands, put a cloth over their mouths while coughing, not touch their faces, maintain physical distance, and stay in homes. Apart from Chhetri, the campaign includes Leon Messi, World Cup winners Flip Lam, Iker Casillas and Carles Puyol.
- Two mathematicians Hillel Furstenberg of Israel’s Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Gregory Margulis of Yale University of America have been awarded the Abel Prize 2020 by the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters. The two will share the Norwegian Krone 7.5 million (about 8.3400 US dollars) to be given under this award. He has been awarded this award for his “pioneering use of methods from probability and dynamics in group theory, number theory and combinatorics” (pioneering use of methods from probability and kinetics in group theory, number theory, and combinatorial mathematics). He used probabilistic methods and random techniques to solve difficult problems in diverse areas of mathematics.
- India’s National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency working under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry has launched the Invest India Business Immunity Platform. This platform has been put on the Invest India website. It aims to help businesses and investors to get updated information on the actual preparations made by India to tackle Covid-19 (Coronavirus). The platform provides the latest information on the preparedness to deal with the coronavirus, various initiatives of the central and state governments in this direction and answers to questions through e-mail and on WhatsApp.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced several important measures in the wake of the coronavirus epidemic. He also announced that an economic relief package will be announced by the economic workforce to prevent the spread of the disease. Now there will be no charge for withdrawing cash at bank ATMs. Also, digital fees have been reduced on business transactions. This decision has been taken to reduce the burden on customers in need of immediate cash and avoid over-crowding at bank branches. The deadline for PAN card and Aadhar card linking has been extended to 30 June. The deadline for the Vishwas Scheme has been extended to 30 June due to a dispute initiated by the Finance Minister during the budget session. Apart from this, the deadline of the Wealth Tax Act, the Income Tax Act, the Black Money Act, and the Benami Transactions Act has also been extended till June 30.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the first time shared its Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to ensure zero disruption in the National Payment System (NPS) due to the coronavirus outbreak. The national payment system includes National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), e-Kuber for government transactions, etc.
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has started India’s first dedicated Kovid-19 hospital for the treatment of COVID-19 in Mumbai. Reliance Foundation has started this hospital in Mumbai in association with Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). The hospital is funded by the Reliance Foundation, which includes an isolation chamber for the prevention of COVID-19 that will help break the contact-chain and help control infection.
- The Ministry of Defense announced in Parliament that the land had been acquired from the state governments of Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. Since land is a state subject, the Center needs to acquire land from the state government for development projects. The Government of India plans to increase defense exports to USD 5 billion in the next five years. To achieve this goal, the central government is expanding its investment opportunities. For defense production, 1,182 hectares have been acquired in Tamil Nadu and 1,537 hectares in Uttar Pradesh.
- The National Supercomputer Mission was launched in 2015 by the Government of India. Currently, there are 5 supercomputers in India, which is in the top 500 list of supercomputers in the world. The supercomputer (Pratyush) installed at the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology is ranked 39th. While the supercomputer installed at the National Center for Medium Weather Forecasting is ranked 66th. In this, the supercomputer ‘Summit’ installed at the Ridge National Laboratory of America is in the first place. The mission is being jointly operated by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, C-DAC, Ministry of Science and Technology and IISc Bangalore.
- Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari appointed Justice Bhushan P Dharmadhikari as Chief Justice of Bombay High Court. He was sworn in at the Raj Bhavan.
- The Election Commission has postponed the Rajya Sabha elections because of the increasing danger of the fast-spreading coronavirus epidemic. Elections for the 18 seats of Rajya Sabha were scheduled to be held on 26 March 2020. Due to the involvement of polling officers, agents of political parties, assistant officers as well as members of the respective legislative assemblies in the election process and due to the current unforeseen situation arising due to the outbreak of coronavirus on election days, we have decided to postpone the election. Keeping all these conditions in mind, the Election Commission decided to postpone the election to 18 seats in the Rajya Sabha.
- Award-winning businessman Savita Chhabra released her debut novel “Legacy of Learning”. Savita Chhabra is the chairperson of the Hygenic Research Institute Private Limited (HRIPL). This novel presents a simple and intuitive interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita to connect the youth of India with age-old, but relevant scriptures. The novel introduces readers to the importance of doing good deeds and motivates them to be conscious of their life’s purpose in every decision they make.
- Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah was released from house arrest after 7 months. He was placed under house arrest under the Public Safety Act. When the Government of India repealed Section 370 in Jammu and Kashmir, many local leaders of the state were detained.
- The Mylab PathoDetect COVID-19 Qualitative PCR kit, designed for the COVID19 test under Made in India, became the first test kit in the country to be approved by CDSCO. The Pharmaceutical Standards Control Organization (CDSCO) has commercially approved the COVID-19 Diagnostic Test Kit, also known as the Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test, made by Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt Ltd. Mylab Discovery Solutions Private Limited is a Pune-based molecular diagnostics company that has developed the first diagnostic test kit in India for COVID-19. This company has developed a COVID-19 test kit keeping in mind the guidelines of WHO / CDC. Along with the support of the local and central government, the company has also made ‘Make in India’ in mind.
- Karur Vaishya Bank has launched India’s first pre-paid card “Enkasu (Enkasu)” in Karur, Tamil Nadu as part of its Cash Quit campaign. Customers purchasing this card working on “Near Field Communication Technology – NFC” can also pay merchants an amount of Rs. 1 through “tap and go” (of card tape) for the smallest purchase, and You will be able to get rid of the problem of money coming in the coming holidays.
- World Tuberculosis Day was observed all over the world on 24 March. It aims to make people aware of this disease and take steps to prevent tuberculosis. World TB Day is supported by institutions such as the World Health Organization. One of the main reasons for the spread of TB in India is not being aware of the disease and not taking it seriously in the initial stages. Theme: “It’s Time”
- PDF Name: 26 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 368 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 18
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके