#1 – 568KB – 68 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 26 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 26 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
26 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 26 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
26 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 26 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 26 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 26 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
26 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 26 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 568 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- The Hong Kong administration has withdrawn that “extradition bill”. Hong Kong leader Kerry Lam offered extradition legislation earlier this year, but protests began in protest against the bill related to it.
- Gandhinagar district of Gujarat became the first kerosene-free district.
- State Bank of India standalone profit in the second quarter of the current financial year increased by 20% to Rs 2,312.20 crore as compared to the previous quarter. Whereas SBI had a net profit of Rs 944.87 crore in the same quarter last year.
- The BJP party has won the most seats in the Maharashtra assembly elections. BJP has got 105 seats while Congress has 44, NCP 54 and Shiv Sena
- The Odisha government and the World Bank have signed a $ 165 million dollar loan agreement to strengthen the production systems of small farmers.
- Panchayati Raj Minister Narendra Singh Tomar presented the “National Panchayat Awards” at an event held in New Delhi.
- The team of experts of Google company has worked on the “Sycamore machine” to create a machine, by which the calculation can be completed in 200 seconds, which will take 10,000 years for a common computer. This machine has also left behind the fastest supercomputer in the world. This computer is called “quantum supremacy”.
- The state of Andhra Pradesh in India has announced a weekly holiday for the police for the first time.
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana was launched in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The government has allowed non-oil companies to join this business while giving relaxation in the guidelines for opening petrol pumps. This may involve private and foreign companies involved in the sale of petrol and diesel.
- The government has given in-principle approval for a merger of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited-BSNL and Mahanagar Sanchar Nigam Limited-MTNL.
- Fourth Ayurveda Day was organized on October 25, 2019, at the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Indian Railways has installed the most advanced electronic interlocking system on the Grand Cord route.
- Recently some rare species of “coral in Kovalam and Thumba” have been discovered by Kerala University and Friends of Marine Life NGO. “Coral” is a type of small sea creature, which lives in a group of millions of crores. The corals are listed in Schedule-1 of the Wildlife Protection Act, The National Coral Reef Research Institute has been opened in Port Blair by the Zoological Survey of India for the conservation of corals.
- In the Haryana Assembly elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party has won 40
- Recently, Indian Railways commissioned “One Touch ATVM” at 42 suburban stations to provide quick ticket facility to millions of passengers on Mumbai suburban network Have been planted. With this machine, the waiting period of the passengers at the stations will be reduced considerably and they will not have to stand in a long line.
- National Integration Day will be celebrated on 31 October to mark the birth anniversary of India’s first Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel played an important role in tying India into a thread. Sardar Patel was born on 31 October 1875 in Gujarat.
- IAS officer Arvind Singh has been appointed as the chairman of the Airports Authority of India. And Sukhbir Singh Sandhu will head the National Highways Authority of India.
- Russian forces stationed in Syria are moving towards the border with Turkey to ensure the withdrawal of Kurdish fighters. After an agreement between Russia and Turkey, they have control over the entire Kurdish region.
- The Government of Assam has decided to start a scholarship scheme for children studying in the tenth and twelfth classes of tribal communities working in tea gardens.
- Advisor to Governor in Jammu and Kashmir. Vijay Kumar dispatched four trains of intensive care ambulance for emergency service in two districts of Ladakh.
- The Indian Army will organize a practice called “Sindhu Sudarshan” in the desert of Rajasthan, this exercise will be conducted from 29 November to 4 December 40,000 jawans will participate in this exercise. In this exercise, coordination between the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force will be demonstrated.
- Udhampur district administration in Jammu and Kashmir is going to launch a livelihood project for irrigation and water conservation of arable land for the livelihood of farmers.
- The second latest edition of Quacquarelli Symonds India University Rankings 2020 has been released. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) once again topped the All India Institute’s list with 5 scores, followed by the IISc-Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru (ranked second with 84.7 scores) and Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. (IITD) which improved its rank to 82nd with 82.2 scores.
- The logo of the 2024 Olympic Games to be launched in Paris. The 2024 Olympic Games are to be held in Paris, Italy. Different logos were launched for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Para-athlete Anandan Gunasekaran has won 2 gold medals at the 7th CISM World Military Games held in Wuhan, China. He has won two gold medals in the 100m and 400m events of the men’s Divyang IT1 Gunasekaran completed the 100-meter race in 12 seconds and won India’s first medal in the current Games. He has won his second gold in the 400-meter IT1 event in a time of 53.35 seconds.
- India is ranked 63 in the 2019 Ease of Doing Business rankings.
- The country won “Great Britain” in Sultan’s 9th edition of the International Men’s Under-21 field hockey tournament, Johor Cup
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) released the latest Test rankings. Rohit Sharma reached his best ranking number 10 with a 722 He has become the third Indian to make the top-10 in the rankings of all three formats of cricket (ODI, T20, and Test). Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir have done so before. At the same time, Ajinkya Rahane also reached his best number 5.
- Lionel Messi of Spanish football club Barcelona has become the first player in the world to score goals in the league’s 15th consecutive season. Lionel Messi earned the world record by scoring in the third minute against Club Slavia Prague of the Republic in a Group F match.
- The Organizing Committee of the Games has launched the logo of the Olympic and Paralympic Games to be held in the year 2024 in the city of Paris.
- In the final of the 7th season of Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Bengal Warriors won their first title by defeating Dabang Delhi 39-34 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Recently, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has approved 2 Open General Export Licenses with an aim to boost defense exports and make business easier. To get this license, it is very mandatory for the applicant to have an import and export certificate.
- Ashok Malik has been appointed as Policy Advisor to the Ministry of External Affairs on the rank of Additional Secretary. Malik, a Fellow of the Observer Research Foundation, has been appointed for 2 Prior to this, Ashok Malik has served as the press secretary of President Ramnath Kovind (1 August 2017 – 31 July 2019).
- Former South Africa captain Graeme Smith has been elected an honorary life member of the Merylbon Cricket Club (MCC). Smith has a very impressive record in One-Day Internationals, scoring 6,989 runs in his career, including 10 Also, at the age of 22, he has also been the youngest captain of South Africa. Former Australian off-spinner Tim May has also been awarded honorary life membership for his outstanding achievements in cricket. Paul Collingwood and AB de Villiers; The pair of Mitchell Johnson and Adrian Morgan have been awarded honorary life membership of MCC in 2019.
- On the last day of the Japan tour, President Shri Ram Nath Kovind laid the foundation stone of the Sri Sathya Sai Sanatan Culture Project at Sai No Sato in Kakegawa, Japan on October 23,
- The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has started manufacturing India’s next generation of hypersonic missiles. Hypersonic missiles travel at five times the speed of sound. For this, DRDO will test the technology in ‘Wind Tunnel’.
- The third edition of the joint bilateral military training exercise “Druzhba-III” between Pakistan and Russia is being conducted in Pakistan.
- Ayurveda Day (4th) was held on October 25, 2019, at the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- “Ten Studies: History and Politics by Educationalist” in Kashmir and recipient of Padma Shri Prof. K.N. A book by Pandit was released at a function at the University of Jammu.
- To enhance the customer service experience, the “Bajaj Allianz Life” insurance company has launched the video calling service “i-SERV”.
- India ranks 133 in the Women, Peace and Security Index
- IIM Kozhikode and Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals Limited have launched a special campaign called ‘La Eve’ (meaning- The Women) to support women entrepreneurs. The campaign aims to identify budding, promising women to produce a comprehensive start-up support program. The campaign will be run by the Institute’s Center for Entrepreneurship Development, Laboratory for Innovation, Venturing and Entrepreneurship or IIMK Live.
- Recently, the chemical dyes used during the “Peta Thullal” ritual have been completely banned by the Kerala State Pollution Board. “Petta Thullal” is a sacred dance in the mythology of Lord Ayyappa to celebrate the victory of good over evil. This marks the beginning of the last leg of the Sabarimala pilgrimage period to be held each year in Kerala. According to the board, the presence of hazardous metals including lead, arsenic, and cadmium has been found in these colors.
- Shailesh, a 1985 batch officer of the Assam-Meghalaya cadre of the Indian Administrative Service, has recently assumed the charge of the Department of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. He has also served as Secretary in the Ministry of Minority Affairs before assuming this position.
- Former South African captain Graeme Smith has been selected as an honorary life member by the Merrillbon Cricket Club. Smith has also been the youngest captain of South Africa at the age of
- Recently Vijaya Bank Heritage Museum has been inaugurated at Bangalore, the headquarters of Vijaya Bank. The museum depicts the development of banks through photographs.
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has imposed a fine of Rs 01 crore on Cholamandalam MS GIC. The insurer was penalized for a violation found during the inspection.
- According to the list of donors for the year 2019 released by Edelgive Hurun India, this year the founder of HCT company Shiv Nadar has donated the maximum amount of Rs 826 crore in the field of education. This list has the names of 72 The second location is owned by Wipro Azim Premji, who has also donated 453 crores in the field of education.
- Grasim Industries Limited has partnered with Germany’s Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH (MR) to form a joint venture company in India. The joint venture will manufacture and sell composite hollow core insulators to serve the global transmission and distribution (T&D) industry. Under this joint venture, the Aditya Birla Insulator (a unit of Grasim) and Reinhogen Power Composite (a unit of MR) will work together.
- Recently India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the country’s first “Make in India Metro Coach” in Mumbai city.
- Team “India Red” won the 2019 Duleep Trophy.
- In the World Military Games held in China, Shivpal Singh of the Indian Air Force won the gold medal with a throw of 33 meters in the Javelin throw.
- Recently Justice “Justice Vikram Nath” of Gujarat High Court has been appointed.
- Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar launched the first national protocol for counting snow leopards in the country on the occasion of International Snow Leopard Day. Snow Leopard Day, celebrated on 23 October every year, aims to conserve these creatures and protect the beautiful wildlife in the Himalayas.
- Belgian champion player Marikie Varvuort ended her life at the age of 40 with euthanasia. Euthanasia is legal in Belgium. He also won a gold medal in the 100 meters wheelchair race at the London Paralympics-2012 and a silver medal in the 200-meter race.
- The list of films for open-air screening has been released during the Fifteenth International Film Festival of India to be held in Goa. Fifteenth IFFI The theme of open-air screening is The Joy of India. IFFI Goa is celebrating its Golden Jubilee celebrations this year from 20 to 28
- The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) has recently released data about police organizations in India. According to this data, the expenditure on the training of police forces has increased by 41%, with the number of police stations in the country has increased from 15,579 to 16,422. It states that in the last two years the number of women policemen in the country has increased by 21%.
- The Egypt International mixed doubles title held in Cairo has been won by Kuhu Garg and Dhruv Rawat.
- Recently the new CEO of UIDAI “Pankaj Kumar” has been appointed. He is a senior IAS officer of the 1987 Prior to this, Pankaj Kumar was Additional Secretary in the Ministry of Electronics and IT.
- Pramod Kumar Das has been appointed as Secretary, Minority Affairs.
- Canada’s “Denis Shapovalov” has won the first career ATP title at the Stockholm Open.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has jointly inaugurated South Asia’s first cross-border petroleum product pipeline with Nepal country.
- NRI industrialist “Rami Ranger” has been nominated to Britain’s House of Lords.
- According to a report released by the international medical journal The Lancet, malaria can be eradicated from the world for 2050
- Recently, the state of Gujarat has announced a reduction in new traffic invoices by almost 50%.
- The BCCI recently announced Shivam Dubey for the first time in the T20s, announcing the squad for the India-Bangladesh T20 and Test series, while Kerala’s Sanju Samson returned to the team after 4 Rohit Sharma has been named the captain of the T20 team for the T20 series.
- The Government e-Marketplace (GeM) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Federal Bank for payment-related services.
- PDF Name: 26 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 468 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “26 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके