#1 – 510 KB – 29 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 25 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 25 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
25 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
25 January (जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
25 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
25 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 25 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 25 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 510 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 25 January 2020 Current Affairs
- Recently, “INSEAD” Business School released the Global Talent Competitive Index, prepared with the help of Google and Adecco Group, at the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum. This index measures how countries and cities develop talent, attract them and succeed in retaining them. India has climbed eight places to 72nd, last year, India was ranked 80th. India’s biggest challenge is to attract talent and retain them here, in which India got 92nd and 95th place respectively. The top 3 countries in this index are Switzerland, the USA, and the USA.
- For the first time, a War Memorial will record the names of animals who have lost their lives to the country. The memorial will be built at the Remount and Veterinary Corps (RVC) Central and College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. Names of 300 dogs, 350 of their handlers, some horses and mules will be written here.
- Switzerland issued the world’s smallest gold coin. Its diameter is about 2.96 millimeters (0.21 in). While the weight is 0.063 grams (1 / 500th part of an onus). The coin is so small that a special magnifying glass has been given to see it. On one side of it is a popular figure of the great scientist Albert Einstein, in which he is showing his tongue. This coin has been prepared by the National Mint of Switzerland. The value of this coin is kept at one-fourth franc. It can be ordered online. But Swissmint says that only 999 such coins have been made. To buy a coin you will have to spend 199 francs.
- There was no improvement in India’s score in the Global Corruption Perception Index (Global Corruption Perception Index) 2019 and it is ranked 80th with a score of 41. In 2018, his ranking was 78th and the score was 41. The countries with the least corruption are Denmark and New Zealand. The score of these two countries is 87. Transparency International released this index during the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
- According to the report released by NGO named Greenpeace India, Jharia city of Jharkhand is the most polluted city in India, second place in this list is Dhanbad city of Jharkhand. According to this report, 6 of the 10 most polluted cities in the country are from Uttar Pradesh. Lunglei city of Mizoram is the least polluted city in the country. For this, Greenpeace India has used data from the Central Pollution Control Board.
- Katrina Sakelaropoulou recently became the first woman President of Greece. Greece’s Prime Minister Kiriakos Mitsotakis nominated Katarina Sakelaropoulou for the presidency of Greece. 63-year-old Katrina Sakalaropolu is a high-level judge in Greece. The term of the current President of Greece, Prokopis Pavlopoulos, ends in March this year. The term of the President of Greece is five years. Katrina Sakelaropolu was born on 30 May 1956. She will be the 13th President of Greece. She will take over on March 13, 2020.
- France will train flight surgeons of India’s most ambitious space manned mission Gaganyaan. This training is an important aspect of the Gaganyaan project which aims to send three Indians to space by 2022. The flight surgeons will be doctors of the Indian Air Force, who will be given special training in aviation medicine, who will be responsible for taking care of the health of these astronauts before, during, and after the voyage.
- Digital payment platform PhonePe has announced the launch of PhonePe ATM. The company has issued a statement saying that it has been started in Delhi-NCR on a small scale. Under the new service, shopkeepers will act as ATMs for the company’s customers. There is no charge to customers for availing this service.
- 644 militants from 8 banned organizations of Assam surrendered in the presence of Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal. The militants also deposited 177 weapons to the police. Assam DGP Bhaskar Jyoti Mahant has confirmed this. Surrender members are United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA), National Democratic Front of India (NDFB), RNLF, KLO, Communist Party of India (Maoist), National Santhal Liberation Army (NSLA), Adivasi Dragon Fighter (ADF) and National Belongs to the Liberation Front of Bengali (NLFB). These include 50 members of ULFA, 8 of NDFB, 1 of CPM, 178 of ADF and 301 of NLFB. Earlier this month, the NDFB signed a tripartite agreement with the government to end its operations.
- According to the “SKOCH State of Governance 2019” report, Gujarat has topped the list with 104 projects due to its superior performance in the health, education, electricity and e-governance segments. Maharashtra (50 projects) and West Bengal (20 projects) in third place.
- Softbank appointed Manoj Kohli as India’s head
- Softbank Group appointed Manoj Kohli as the head of India. He has served as president of SB (SoftBank) Energy, the Japanese telecommunications and investment renewable energy business.
- Police Communications Service “POLNET 2.0” was inaugurated by Union Minister of State for Home Affairs (MHA) Nityanand Rai. It is equipped with a strong multi-media facility. “POLNET 2.0” is a captive satellite-based network that provides video, audio and data connectivity across the country, especially in times of disasters when regular communication either gets jammed or crashes. The Coordinating Directorate of Police Wireless (DCPW), which operates POLNET or police network services in the country, has created a new and improved communication platform for better communication between police and security forces in the event of law and order. Under this, connectivity will also be made to remote areas and coastal areas. DCPW was established in 1946 and 1950 it was placed under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Its main objective was to establish coordination between state and central police and security agencies for radio communication and frequency allocation.
- The global archery body has lifted the suspension imposed on it within a week of the election of the Indian Archery Federation. The Indian archers had to be neutral players in the Asian Championship due to suspension. Now they will be able to play for the country. India is due to play in the Indoor World Series in Las Vegas within three weeks. Meanwhile, Union Minister Arjun Munda has been elected the new president of the Archery Association of India.
- Union Steel Minister and Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has launched the SAICE Employees Rendering Volunteerism & Initiatives for Community Engagement scheme of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) and its portal today. SERVICE is a Volunteerism Scheme issued by the company to employees of SAIL, through which personnel will be encouraged to devote their time to social service and voluntary philanthropic activities.
- According to the first Global Wealth and Lifestyle Report 2020 released by Swiss private bank Julius Baer, India’s financial capital Mumbai was ranked last (28th / cheapest) in the list of 28 most expensive cities in the world for luxury living. Hong Kong was the most expensive city in the world on the list.
- The Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has given a US $ 35.80 million (approx. 250 crore) loan to the government of Suriname to fund the country’s rural electrification program.
- The Apollo Hospitals Group, in collaboration with Bajaj Finserv, has launched a digitized ‘Health EMI Card’ which will be provided to patients and will be provided with a credit limit of Rs 4.5 lakh. About 600 procedures will be covered for patients. This partnership between Apollo and Bajaj Finserv has been done to enable EMI (equated monthly installments) for healthcare.
- The book “First Definitive History” of Yoga, “The Story of Yoga: From India to the Contemporary World”, written by Scottish cultural historian Alistair Shearer, will be released by the end of January 2020 and published by Penguin Random House. About the book: The book discusses the practice of yoga in India from ancient times till now.
- Tables from 16 states and union territories and six central ministries will be included in this year’s Republic Day parade. Tableaux on some topics like Startup India, Jal Jeevan Mission, and Financial Inclusion will be included in the parade. Some of the other tableaux are based on the old locality of Jaipur city, the iconic stepwell of Patan in Gujarat and the 500th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the founder of Sikhism.
- India has sent 30 thousand doses of measles vaccine to Maldives. The Maldives had requested India to send the vaccine after the spread of measles. Maldives Health Minister Abdullah Amin has also given a letter to the Indian Ambassador thanking India for this initiative. However, Maldives declared the disease to have ended but four people have been found positive with the disease during the past week.
- Indian Oil has signed a memorandum of understanding with the National Petroleum Authority of Ghana for the proper execution of Ghana’s National LPG Promotion Policy. Under this agreement, Indian Oil will provide technical expertise and support to the National Petroleum Authority of Ghana. The MoU is expected to strengthen the relationship between India and Ghana in the petroleum sector, as Indian Oil will support the successful execution of its plan to revive the LPG facility in Ghana.
- Minister of State for Shipping (Independent Charge) Mansukh Mandavia participated in the high-level round table program of the United Nations AIDS Program (UNAIDS) at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland. The theme of this program is ‘Access for All: Leveraging Innovations, Investments, and Partnerships for Health’. The main objective of this UN program is to coordinate global action on AIDS and reduce its impact. It was founded in 1994.
- Jaipur Literature Festival started in Rajasthan. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot inaugurated it and described it as the pride of Jaipur. He said that due to this literary festival, people recognize the culture of Rajasthan. This literary festival has been organized every year for the last 13 years.
- Two Indian shooters Apoorvi Chandela and Divyansh Singh Panwar have won gold medals in the ongoing Mayton Cup in Austria. Apurvi Chandela won the gold medal in the women’s 10m air rifle event while Anjum Moudgil won the bronze medal. Divyansh Singh Panwar won the gold medal in the men’s 10m air rifle event while Deepak Kumar won the bronze medal.
- The “Ministry of Personnel” has approved the three-year appointment of the managing directors and CEOs of three public sector banks – Bank of India (BOI), Bank of Baroda (BOB) and Canara Bank. In which “Lingam Venkat Prabhakar” of “Canara Bank”, “Sanjeev Chadha” of “Bank of India” and “Bank of Baroda” “Atanu Kumar Das” will be the new “Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)”.
- India Ratings and Research have said that the country’s growth rate may remain sluggish in the next financial year i.e. 2020-21. According to India Ratings, the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) is projected to grow by 5.5%.
- Bharti Airtel Limited (also known as Airtel), an Indian global telecommunications services company, has partnered with cloud computing service provider “Google Cloud”, under which Airtel and Google’s G Suite are “small and medium-sized” ‘S businesses “(SMB). In India, which are already customers of Airtel’s information and communication technology (ICT) services.
- Reliance Jio, the telecom operator of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), has become the first Indian telecom operator to launch UPI (Unified Payments Interface) payments space. This Reliance Jio will now compete with other private UPI payment providers such as Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe.
- PDF Name: 25 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 391 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 25 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “25 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके