#1 – 386 KB – 18 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 23 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 23 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
23 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 23 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 23 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
23 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
23 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 23 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 23 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 386 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 18
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 23 March 2020 Current Affairs
- India’s largest public sector bank SBI has drawn up a plan to fund the businesses affected by this infectious virus. The bank has named it the Covid-19 Emergency Credit Line (CECL). This scheme will run till 30 June this year. Loans up to Rs 200 crore will be available under this scheme. The rate of interest on loans under SBI’s CECL scheme will be only 7.25%. Apart from this, there is no provision for any processing fees or prepayment penalty on such loans. The bank is offering this loan for 12 months.
- The US private space agency Space X aims to send astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS) for the first time in May. It was recently announced by NASA. Space X will launch a Falcon 9 rocket to transport NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley to the International Space Station. Space X is a private US space agency. It was founded by Elon Musk on 6 May 2002.
- The Asian Development Bank recently announced an initial package of $ 6.5 billion to meet the immediate needs of its developing member countries in fighting the COVID-19 epidemic. According to the Asian Development Bank announcement, $ 3.6 billion will be made available to governments to deal with the health and economic consequences of this epidemic and $ 1.6 billion for micro, small and medium enterprises, domestic and regional trade. ADB is a regional development bank that aims to promote social and economic development in Asia. It was established in December 1966. It is headquartered in Manila (Philippines).
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the signing and ratification of the Reputation Treaty between the Republic of India and Belgium. Responsibility for Extradition Each party consents to the extradition of a person from the other party who is accused of extradition offense in the border area of his country or has been sentenced. Through the treaty, Belgium and the extradition of terrorists, economic offenders and other criminals who have been extradited from Belgium will gain a legal basis. After ratification, the treaty will come into force from the day of exchange of affidavits between India and Belgium.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the formation of COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force under the leadership of Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. It aims to tackle the economic challenges posed by coronavirus outbreaks. In this regard, Sitharaman held a meeting with the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Minister Nitin Gadkari, Animal Husbandry Minister Giriraj Singh, Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri and Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel.
- ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) Lombard, a private sector non-life insurance company, has introduced a 1-year long COVID-19 protection cover at a premium of Rs 149. This policy has been launched in group insurance mode. Under this policy, the insurance company will pay the full amount at any government authorized center when the coronavirus test is positive. The amount of insurance will be paid in a lump sum on the finding of illness during the term of the policy. However, it will have an initial waiting period of 14 days. The tenure of this policy has been fixed for 1 year. The insurance amount is Rs 25,000 in Lombard’s Kovid-19 Protection Cover.
- Under Article 5 (3) of the ‘Yes Bank Limited Reorganization Scheme, 2020’ notified by the Government of India and in exercise of the powers conferred under sub-section (1) of Section 36AB of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, the Reserve Bank has made amendments to Shri R. Gandhi ( Former Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India) and Mr. Anant Narayan Gopalakrishnan (Associate Professor, SP Jain Institute of Management and Research) were placed on the board of Yes Bank Ltd. Incurred in 2020 is appointed as additional directors for two years.
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister (CM) Jai Ram Thakur launched the Police Station Visitor Survey System and E-Night Beat Checking System for Himachal Police in Shimla. These systems help the police department to respond immediately to the complaints lodged in the police stations. This will go a long way in improving the functioning of the police department as police personnel will be able to get proper feedback about their functioning and take necessary steps to improve their functioning. The e-night beat checking system will help the state police keep track of suspicious vehicles and criminals operating at night.
- The installed capacity of solar power in the country until last month was 35 GW. RK Singh, Minister of State for New and Renewable Energy, told the Rajya Sabha recently that the work of increasing the capacity to 21 GW is in different stages and the bidding process for 31 GW is underway. Mr. Singh said that by June next year, a tender for 20 GW would be floated. He also said that under the National Solar Mission, there is a target to increase grid-connected solar power capacity to 100 GW by 2022.
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will set up the country’s first fecal sludge treatment plant (FSTP), which will run without electricity. In this plant made with European technology, the sludge coming out of the septic tank will be purified by special methods. Six plants will be set up in Aligarh for cleaning of dirty water and purification of sludge. The first plant will be set up under the Smart City scheme. AMU has received research work from the Indo-European Union. It includes 10 institutions from India and 12 from European countries. Among the 10 institutions in India, National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur, Namami Gange IIT Kharagpur, IIT Dhanbad, National Institute of Urban Affairs Delhi, Symbiosis International University, Pune will include some more.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami announced in the Assembly that 64,583 sanitation workers appointed by urban and rural municipal bodies in the state would henceforth be called ‘sanitation workers’ in recognition of their work. Palaniswamy praised the role played by him in maintaining public health and said that the government was already implementing several welfare measures in his interest.
- In a major relief to the citizens of Lachen in North Sikkim, the Border Roads Organization opened the 360-foot long suspension bridge across the Teesta River at Munshithang near Chungthang town. The 86 Road Construction Company (RCC) of the 758 Border Roads Task Force (BRTF) started construction of the bridge in October 2019 under the Swastik Project and was completed in January 2020. In June 2019, a 180-foot-long bridge constructed at the same place was damaged by a cloudburst, disrupting communication in the northern district of Sikkim.
- The name of Indian mountaineer Satyarup Siddhant has been included in the ‘Limca Book of Records’. He holds the record for becoming the first Indian to climb the highest volcano in all 7 continents of the world. Satyarup Siddhanta achieved the record of climbing all the highest peaks of the 7 continents of the world in January 2019. He already holds the Guinness Book of World Records, India Book of Records, Asia Book of Records, British Book of Records and Champion Book of Records.
- Every year 21 March is celebrated as International Forest Day, it was established on 28 November 2012 by the United Nations Mahasabha. Its purpose is to highlight the importance of trees and forests and to ensure the benefits of forests for future generations. On this occasion, a variety of programs are organized to spread awareness about the importance of forests at the international, national and local levels. International Forest Day was celebrated for the first time on 21 March 2013. The theme of International Forest Day this year is “Forests and Biodiversity”.
- Every year globally, March 21 was celebrated as “World Poetry Day”. Every year World Poetry Day is celebrated to promote linguistic diversity through poetic expression and to provide an opportunity to hear endangered languages among communities. Its purpose is to rekindle the dialogue between poetry and other arts such as theater, dance, music, and painting, including encouraging the re-introduction of the oral tradition of poetry, as well as encouraging the reading of poetry.
- World Down Syndrome Day was observed on 21 March each year. The UN General Assembly declared 21 March as World Down Syndrome Day in December 2011 to raise awareness among people about Down syndrome. The theme of World Down Syndrome Day 2020 is We Decide.
- Every year on March 21, the “International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination” is observed worldwide. It is commemorated on the same day in 1960 in Sharpeville, South Africa, in commemoration of the killing of 69 people by the police while shooting peaceful demonstrators against apartheid law. This year’s International Day of Elimination of Racial Discrimination focuses on the International Decade for People of African Descent.
- Every year on March 21, “International Nowruz Day” was celebrated globally. International Nowruz Day is celebrated every year to commemorate “Nowruz”, Which is an ancient festival and is considered to be the first day of spring and a symbol of renewal of nature. It also encourages the values of peace and solidarity between generations and families.
- PDF Name: 23 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 351 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 18
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके