#1 – 566 KB – 41 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 23 फरवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 23 February 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
23 February (फरवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
23 February (फरवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
23 February 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
23 February (फरवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 23 फरवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 23 फरवरी 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 566 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 08 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 41
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 23 February 2020 Current Affairs
- 21 February is celebrated every year as International Mother Language Day. It aims to promote awareness about linguistics, cultural diversity and multilingualism. It was first announced by UNESCO on 17 November 1999. International Mother Language Day by UNESCO this year “Languages without borders.” (There is no limit on languages).
- FATF, an organization that monitors funding of terrorist organizations, has decided to keep Pakistan on the gray list. The organization has warned Pakistan that more stringent action will be taken against it if it does not desist from providing funds to terrorist organizations. This decision was taken at the institution’s meeting in Paris. The institution said that Pakistan has only followed some of the 27 instructions given to fund terrorist organizations like Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammed, and Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. The FATF has said that Pakistan will have to complete its action by June this year. If he does not do so, there is every possibility that he will be blacklisted along with North Korea and Iran.
- The Asian elephant, the Great Indian Bustard (Godavan) and the Bengal Florican were declared as “Endangered Migratory Species” in “CMS COP13”. The proposal was accepted by 130 countries. India has declared the Indian elephant (Asian elephant) as a “national heritage animal”. It provides maximum legal protection to animals under Schedule I of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972. Asian elephants are called Indian elephants in India. Hazards of Indian elephants include habitat loss, human-elephant conflict, habitat destruction, Trafficking, and poaching are included. The destruction of natural habitat has caused a great decline in the population of Bengal Florican. Bengal does not breed outside Florican protected areas. It is listed as a critically endangered species under the IUCN list. The Great Indian Bustard (Godavan) is listed as a critically endangered species in the IUCN Red List. The Government of India has declared its habitat as a Reserve Reserve for the protection of the Great Indian Bustard. According to the Wildlife Institute of India, there are only 150 Godavan left in the country.
- Badminton world champion PV Sindhu scored a hat-trick at the ESPN Sports Awards. Sindhu became the Female Sportsperson of the Year for the third consecutive year. Right there His World Championship victory over Japan’s Nozomi Okuhara was voted Moment of the Year. Last year, young shooter Saurabh Chaudhary, who was the best emerging athlete, received two awards. He received the Male Sportsperson of the Year Award as well as the Team of the Year Award with Manu Bhaker. Saurabh won 5 gold medals in the World Cup last year. He also won a silver. Sprinter Duti Chand became the first winner to receive ‘The Courage Award’. He showed great courage on-field and off-field. Dutti won the fight with the World Athletics Body over gender-related rules and returned to the track. He also admitted to being in a gay relationship. Chess player Koneru Hampi returned and won the World Rapid title in December. He received the Comeback of the Year Award. At the same time, Silver Medalist wrestler Deepak Poonia Emerging Sportsperson was selected for the World Junior Championship. Lifetime Achievement Award:
- Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India presented the Adarsh Legislative Assembly Speaker / Adarsh Legislative Council Speaker Award 2019 to Shri P. Ramakrishnan, Speaker, Kerala Legislative Assembly during the inauguration of the 10th edition of the 4-day function of the Indian Student Parliament, Indian Student Parliament Vigyan Bhawan, To be held in New Delhi, India from 20 to 23 February 2020.
- Indian Railways’ Grievance Redressal Portal, Rail Madad, has been awarded the Silver Award under Category-II of National e-Governance Awards at the 23rd Conference of e-Governance.
- According to a recently conducted survey, Delhi fry, stuffed paratha, mutton biryani, Delhi and Ahmedabad are among the top seven metros in terms of the daily average consumption of excess fat. Hyderabad ranks last in this list. This survey by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) also revealed that women (31.1 grams per day) in all the seven metros (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai) Men consume more fat than men (34.1 grams per day). The survey was conducted among 5,123 people from 1,293 families. Excess fat is consumed by people in the age group of 36 to 59 (36.1 grams per person per day). After this, people in the age group of 18 to 35 (34.8 grams per person per day) and adolescents (32. 8 grams per person per day). Consumption of excess fat was found to be the lowest among children under the age of five (15.7 grams per person per day).
- Leading software company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has made it to the top 20 companies of the year in terms of work in the US. TCS is the only Indian company to figure in this list among large US companies. The list has been prepared by Great Place to Work, a global organization that monitors the workplace environment in companies. TCS has also received good news from the UK. The British branch of the company, TCS-UK, has found a place in the top 25 companies in the UK for working. This list prepared by the Sunday Times has described the culture of working in the company.
- The National Council of Economic Affairs thinks tank National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) has projected a growth rate of 4.9% for the current financial year. The think tank’s estimate is less than the National Statistical Office (NSO) estimate of five percent. However, NCAER expects growth in FY 2020-21. According to the institute, the country’s growth rate could be 5.6% next financial year. The economy of the country was successful in registering a growth rate of 6.1% during 2018-19. NCAER said that the GDP growth rate is expected to be 4.9% in the third quarter of the current financial year and 5.1% in the fourth quarter. It can be 4.9 percent during the entire financial year. Earlier, the NSO and the Reserve Bank had projected an estimated growth of 5% for the current financial year.
- Indian-origin Prime Minister of Ireland LEO Vardkar resigned from his post. The Prime Minister has taken this step after a badly defeated parliamentary election. Varadkar’s father was born in Mumbai. The 41-year-old Vardkar will continue to serve as caretaker prime minister until the new government takes over. No party could get a majority in the general election held earlier this month.
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) ranked first in the Nature Ranking Index 2020. All institutions are ranked from December 01, 2018, to November 30, 2019, based on the total research output. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore is ranked second. The top disciplines associated with research work include Earth and Environmental Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences.
- SBI Card has launched a unique set of branded credit cards to retail in alliance with Landmark Group, one of the largest retail and hospitality company groups in India. The three new cards of SBI Card are Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card, Max SBI Card and Spar SBI Card. These three cards have been offered in partnership with four brands of the Landmark Group, Lifestyle, HomeCentre Max and Spar.
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Chairperson and Managing Director (MD) of Biocon, a Bangalore-based biopharmaceutical company, won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 Award for its 21st edition of the awards held in New Delhi. Adi Godrej, chairman of Godrej Group, was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award. Blackstone India Senior Managing Director (Real Estate) Tuhin Parikh was the first recipient to be awarded the ‘Transformational Impact Person of the Year Award’ and the category has been launched to recognize individuals who have created industry and ecosystems in India Have changed both.
- Indian freelance journalist “Ahmar Khan” was announced by the “Agence France-Presse” as the winner of the “2019 Kate Webb Award”, his videos and series stated how the people in Kashmir when Section 370 was implemented by the government Was impressed
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) appointed Sunil Gurbakshani as MD (Managing Director) and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Dhanalakshmi Bank for 3 years.
- “Sakshi Malik” won the silver medal taking advantage of the easy draw, while “Vinesh Phogat” again lost to Japanese wrestler “Mayu Mukeda” but did a convincing performance in the bronze medal playoffs. The Indian women’s team won a total of 8 medals at the “Asian Wrestling Championships”.
- The country’s first “Ice Cafe” has been built on the “Leh-Manali National Highway” at a height of 14 thousand feet in Ladakh. Spice tea, ginger-tea, butter-tea, and masala Maggi are served here. It has been built by the Border Road Organization along with four local youth. It is close to Meeru village in Ladakh.
- In the Sonbhadra district of Uttar Pradesh, there are estimated to be 2700 tonnes of gold in Sona hill and 646.15 tonnes of gold in the Hardi region. The Directorate of Ghosts and Miners confirmed this. An auction order has also been issued through e-tendering. Earlier, a 7-member team has been constituted for geo-tagging of mineral sites, whose report was submitted to Lucknow by 22 February. Explain that the Government of India has 618 tonnes of gold reserves.
- Food Processing Industries Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal and Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani jointly inaugurated the three-day National Organic Food Festival in New Delhi. The festival aims to strengthen the organic market and encourage women entrepreneurs engaged in the preparation of organic products. Around 180 women entrepreneurs and various self-help groups from across the country are showcasing a variety of addictions made from organic products. The theme of this festival is to showcase the potential of India’s organic market.
- Retired Indian Administrative Service officers Amarjeet Sinha and Bhaskar Khulbe have been appointed as advisors to the Prime Minister. His post will be equivalent to that of Secretary.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission has completed four years. The mission was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 21 February 2016. The objective of this mission is to promote basic amenities in rural areas standing on the edge of development and their proper economic development. This will ensure the development of the entire region and will also encourage integrated and inclusive rural development. Under this mission, 300 clusters will be developed within a given time frame. Encouraged by the success achieved in this field, the NITI Aayog has recently proposed to develop one thousand more Rurban clusters in the next three years.
- Indian Railways has launched a new app to provide good facilities to its employees. This app is designed to bring transparency in administrative work. Railway Board Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav has launched the “HRMS – Human Resource Management System” mobile app. In this, employees can view data related to their service and negotiate any changes. This app has been designed by the “Center for Railway Information Systems” (CRIS).
- The Haryana government will open the Atal Kisan Mazdoor Canteen in all the mandis and sugar mills of the state. Through these, farmers and laborers will be provided food at a rate of ten rupees. Such canteens have been started in the market committee mandis of Karnal, Bhiwani, Noah, Panchkula, and Fatehabad and the Karnal cooperative sugar mill.
- The first Khelo India University Khelo will be held in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack from 22 February to 1 March in which the youth of the country will get an opportunity to showcase their talent. The University of Khel is organized by the Government of Odisha in collaboration with Sports Authority of India, Union of Indian Universities, National Sports Federation and Indian Olympic Association. The games will be held at Kalinga Stadium and Cuttack in Bhubaneswar.
- Ross Taylor of New Zealand has become the first player in the world to play 100-100 matches in all three formats of cricket (Test, ODI, and T20). He achieved this achievement in his 14-year career while playing his 100th Test against India. Only behind them are the Rohit Sharma of India and Shoaib Malik of Pakistan. Both of them have played more than 100 matches in ODIs and T20s. However, Shoaib has played 35 and Rohit has played only 32 Tests.
- Former India left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha retired from cricket. Ojha played the last Test in Mumbai against the West Indies in 2013. It was also Sachin Tendulkar’s last Test match. In this match, Ojha took five wickets in both innings. Ojha, 33, is currently busy with commentary and cricket-related activities.
- The first India-Bangla tourism festival-Tourism Festival has started in Agartala, Tripura. The purpose of celebrating this festival is to promote tourism in Tripura and to make the citizens of the state and neighboring country Bangladesh aware of the tourist destinations of the state. The event has been organized by the State Tourism Department to commemorate Tripura’s contribution to the freedom struggle of Bangladesh in 1971 and to bring enthusiasm to the Tripura tourism sector.
- “Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana” (PMVVY) has been launched for senior citizens. It is a pension scheme for citizens 60 years and older. The scheme can be availed by paying a lump sum amount. The period to invest in it is till 31 March 2020. Under this scheme, senior citizens opt for monthly pension options with a guarantee of at least 8 percent for 10 years. If you opt for the annual pension then for 10 years you will get an amount of 8.3% back.
- Chitra Bharti Film Festival will be organized by the Indian Chitra Sadhana at Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. The third edition of this film festival is being organized in Indian cinema with the aim of ‘Indian’ stories. The Chitra Bharti Film Festival will be inaugurated by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai, a total of 140 films will be screened. The films screened at the festival will be classified as short-film, documentary, animation and campus film.
- Sweden has recently announced a prize of $ 1 million. The award is named “Food Planet Prize”. Its main objective is to work to address the threats of climate change against the food supply in the world. This award will be given every year. Sweden will offer two “Food Planet Prizes”. The award is: “an existing scalable solution for sustainable food” and “innovative initiatives to transform the global food sector”. The world population currently stands at 7.8 billion, and by 2050 it will increase to 10 billion. To provide food to such a large population it is necessary to change eating habits, reduce food wastage and improve food production.
- The Cabinet Committee on Security, chaired by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, has acquired the 24 Sikorsky MH (Marine Helicopter) -60R (Romeo) Seahawk Multi-Role Helicopter (MH-60R Seahawk) from the United States for the Indian Navy. Approved, worth US $ 2.6 billion (approximately Rs.1871 crore).
- India and Sri Lanka have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for upgrading infrastructure in agricultural schools for the wealthy workers of the Indian region. Under this project, the infrastructure of nine agricultural schools will be upgraded under India’s grant assistance of Rs 30 crore. The Government of India is undertaking several projects for cooperation in the education sector in Sri Lanka.
- The Netherlands government returned the stolen Ceremonial crown to the Ethiopian government 21 years ago. According to media reports, this crown dates back to the 18th century. It has religious significance in Ethiopia. It was stolen in 1999 from a church.
- Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2020 was announced in Mumbai. During this, Hrithik Roshan was given the Best Actor Award for his film ‘Super 30’. At the same time, ‘Super 30’ directed by Vikas Bahl was selected as the best film. Significantly, the film was released in July 2019. Hrithik played the role of Bihar mathematician and Super 30 founder Anand Kumar in the film.
- The washroom-on-wheels facility in Pune is in discussion these days. Any woman can use it for the washroom and breastfeeding for a fee of five rupees. Apart from this, any woman can buy sanitary napkins and diapers from here. It has been started by entrepreneurs Meteor Sadalkar and Rajiv Kher. 12 buses have been converted into restrooms.
- A group of scientists at the Natural Biodiversity Center, a research center on biodiversity in Leiden, the Netherlands, have discovered a new species of land snail and awarded it to young Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg for efforts to raise awareness about climate change Craspedotropis named “Greta-Thunberg”.
- The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched the UPI Chala campaign, which aims to guide users towards the correct use of UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and help them use UPI in their daily lives. UPIChalega.com is also set-up where users can access social feeds as well as information about live banks and third-party apps on the interface.
- The Reserve Bank of India has launched the National Strategy for Financial Inclusion. The main objective of this strategy is to provide access to financial services economically. This strategy has been initiated after extensive consultation with SEBI (Securities Exchange Board of India), PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India) and Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). This strategy has been launched based on the recommendations of the Financial Inclusion Advisory Committee.
- A unique experiment has been carried out to encourage fitness at Anand Vihar railway station in Delhi under the Fit India Movement initiative. Under this, platform tickets will be given free after exercising in front of the machine installed here. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has given information about this campaign in a tweet.
- The exercise of linking Panchakarma with tourism on the lines of Kerala has begun in the state as part of the Bharat Shreshtha Bharat initiative of the Central Government in Himachal Pradesh. People from abroad and abroad go to Kerala for the treatment of various diseases. Himachal government is also trying in this direction.
- The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has changed the names of four railway stations located in Prayagraj after getting approval from the Center. Among these, the main station of Prayagraj is Allahabad City including Allahabad Junction, Allahabad Chivki and Prayag Ghat Station. According to the notification issued, the names of these stations have now been changed to Prayagraj Junction, Prayagraj Rambagh, Prayagraj Chivki and Prayagraj Sangam respectively. These four stations are 12-14 km in Prayagraj city. Are within the scope of.
- PDF Name: 23 February 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 471 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- No. of Question: 41
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
February Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 23 February (फरवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “23 February (फरवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है। आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके