#1 – 560 KB – 47 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 23 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 23 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
23 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 23 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
23 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 23 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 23 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 23 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
23 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 23 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 560 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- Denmark Open Badminton Winners –
- Men’s Singles Category: Kento Momota of Japan
- Women’s Singles Category: Nozomi Okuhara
- Men’s Doubles Category: Marcus Fernaldi Gideon and Kevin Sanjay Sukumuljo of Indonesia
- Women’s Doubles Category: Bik Ha Na and Jung Kyung-Eun of South Korea
- Mixed Doubles Category: Praveen Jordan and Indonesia Melati Deva Oktavianti
- in India on October 21, they celebrated as police remembrance Day. On this occasion, policemen who sacrificed their lives for the country are remembered.
- For the first time in history, the neighboring country of Pakistan has stopped postal mail service with India. Pakistan has stopped the postal mail service between the two countries without giving notice to India. This step has been taken in response to the removal of the provision of Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir.
- Author and philosopher K.B. Siddaiah have passed away. He was one of the founding members of the Dalit Sangharsh Samiti (DSS) during the 80s and co-wrote several songs to inspire the movement.
- Former Oracle co-CEO (Co-CEO) Mark Hurd has passed away. He has previously been the Chairman, CEO and President of Hewlett Packard (HP).
- According to the announcement by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, Siachen, the world’s highest battlefield, has been opened for tourists. Rajnath Singh inaugurated the strategically important Rinchin Bridge in Ladakh.
- India said that it would sign the Kartarpur Corridor Agreement with Pakistan on 23 October. Pakistan has decided to charge a fee of $ 20 (i.e. around Rs. 1420) from each devotee to visit Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara.
- The United Nations World Food Program – UNWFP has launched a “Feed Our Future” campaign in association with the cinema world. A discussion was organized to mark the beginning of the campaign, which was moderated by TV anchor Mini Mathur. In this, actress “Nandita Das” and filmmakers Neeraj Ghevan and Anubhav Sinha shared their talk about cinema and social change.
- According to the report released by the financial services company Credit Suisse, for the first time among the top 10% of the rich people in the world, there are more people than China. Among the top 10% of the world’s rich, the number of Chinese people is 100 million while the number of Americans is 9.9 million.
- Training of Second Group of 18 Officers of Nepal National Customs at Bengaluru,
- The Union AYUSH Minister Shripad Yasonaik inaugurated the Ayurveda Palliative Care Unit at the Palliative Care Center of Delhi Hospital’s Base Hospital, New Delhi.
- Indian Railways launched the pilot project of e-commerce consignment in EMU services. Under this project, Eastern Railway has allowed Amazon to carry consignments to Sealdah-Dankuni EMU. The pilot project has been initially granted for three months. Under this, 7 MT consignment can be taken daily. For this, a fee of 5555 rupees per day (Measure L-Highest Measure) has been prescribed. This pilot project to send consignments to EMU is the first of its kind in Indian Railways.
- The Indian Army has started digitizing its official records with its new program “OASIS (Officers Automated and Structured Information System)” software.
- Uttar Pradesh Police will now come to dial 112 in emergency situations. Dial 100 service will be discontinued from 26 October. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will inaugurate 112 emergency call numbers on 26 October.
- Young golfer Ajitesh Sandhu won the winning trophy by winning the PGTI Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational Golf Tournament.
- Maharashtra’s legendary wrestler Dadu Chougule died of a heart attack in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. Born in a peasant family, Chaugule was associated with Motibagh Talim after starting wrestling as a child. Motibagh Talim is considered to be one of the oldest akharas of wrestlers.
- The Ministry of Information Technology has recently launched version 2.0 of the “Bhima App” with new features. In the new version of this app, the user will be given many features along with increasing the transaction limit with additional languages. The Ministry of Information Technology has also announced several new initiatives and programs.
- MGR Tamil Nadu Chief Minister EK Palaniswamy was conferred with an honorary doctorate by the Teaching Research Institute Group. Apart from actor Kamal Haasan, actor Vikram, and film director Shankar, DMDK President Vijayakanth has also been honored by the institute.
- The Assam government has recently announced not to offer government jobs to people with more than 2 children. Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has said that according to the standard of a small family, no government job will be given to more than 2 children from 01 January 2021.
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has recently announced the introduction of “100 Ball” (The Hundred) cricket from July 2020. The tournament will have 8 franchises and each franchise will have a women’s and a men’s team. There will be an over of 10 balls in this 100 ball match.
- SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar has been appointed as the new chairman of the Indian Banks’ Association. He will succeed in Sunil Mehta, who was the MD and CEO of Punjab National Bank. Rakesh Kumar, MD, and CEO of IDBI Bank will be the Honorable Secretary of IBA for 2019-2020.
- Votes were cast for the Haryana and Maharashtra assembly elections. Till 6 PM, 60%of the people in Maharashtra and 65% in Haryana exercised their franchise. Voting was held for 288 seats in Maharashtra and 90 seats in Haryana.
- In the third Test match against South Africa, Umesh Yadav became the fastest batsman to score 30+ runs, breaking the record of Stephen Fleming. He scored 31 off 10 balls, in this innings, he hit 5 sixes and his strike rate was 310.
- The state of Uttar Pradesh topped the list of crimes against women according to the latest report released by NCRB.
- PV The Indus badminton player recently supported Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Bharat Ki Lakshmi” campaign.
- Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan will visit Russia and Japan from October 22–26. The purpose of the visit is to promote energy relations with both countries. He will participate in the “Global Forum on Steel Access Capacity (GFSEC)” ministerial meeting there. The forum is currently headed by Japan.
- The India-Myanmar Naval exercise IMNEX-2019 is going to be held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The second edition of the Indo-Myanmar Joint Naval Exercise was inaugurated onboard the INS Rannvijay. Myanmar’s naval ships UMS Sin Few Shin (F-14) and UMS Tabinshweti (773) arrived in Visakhapatnam. The exercise will be conducted in two phases – the Harbor phase and Sea Phase.
- Switzerland’s tennis star Roger Federer has recently won the 1500th match of his career, defeating Germany’s Peter Gjovic in the Swiss Indoor Tennis Tournament. He defeated Peter Gojovic 6–2, 6–1 to win the 1500th match of his career.
- The Supreme Court said that there is no restriction on the construction of the Mumbai Metro car shed in Aarey Colony. The court clarified that the status quo order only applies to the felling of trees. The apex court has asked the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) to report on the number of trees to be planted and brought from another location in exchange for cutting trees in the main green area of Mumbai.
- The Indian team has managed to win all the matches of the Test series against South Africa for the first time by defeating South Africa by an innings and 137 runs in the third Test. The Indian team has won the Test series 3–0 against South Africa.
- The Indian government has recently banned the import of national flags made in China. According to the Directorate General of Foreign Trade, the national flag will not be imported due to non-compliance with the standards set in the Flag Code of India.
- Rohit Sharma Indian cricketer broke the record of highest average Don Bradman in Test cricket at home.
- Recently Ayurvedic palliative care unit was inaugurated in New Delhi city.
- Recently “Shirui Lily” Festival was organized in Manipur state. It is the state flower of Manipur. Shirui Lily is a species of floral, ground lily that is found only around the Shirui hill of Manipur.
- Kuhu Garg and Dhruv Rawat have won the mixed doubles title of Egypt International Badminton competition in Cairo. Garg and Rawat defeated the pair of Utkarsh Arora and Karisma Wadekar 21–16, 22–20 in a hard-fought final. Kuhu hails from Uttarakhand.
- The Defense Procurement Council (DCA) has approved the purchase of indigenously designed and developed equipment for the defense forces at a cost of Rs 33 billion.
- Infantry Day is celebrated every year on 27 October as Infantry Day to commemorate its first program with the armed squad since independence.
- Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad has said that the government will establish one lakh digital village in the country in the next few years.
- The 8000-year-old pearl has been found in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Archaeologists claim that it is the oldest pearl in the world. It will be displayed at the museum in Abu Dhabi on 30 October. This pearl was found during excavation at Marwah Island.
- The Ministry of External Affairs has appointed Upendra Singh Rawat (IFS: 1998), Ambassador of India to the Republic of Panama, as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Nicaragua. He will replace Yogeshwar Verma.
- The 18th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit 2019 will be held in the Baku city of Azerbaijan. The Non-Aligned Movement was launched in Belgrade in 1961, with the then Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru and Yugoslavia President Josip Broz Tito playing a key role.
- Scientists at the John Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory, USA, have developed a lithium-ion battery that can operate in extreme conditions such as overheating, ballistic effects, cutting, and heat.
- The 50th edition of the International Film Festival of India – IFFI will be held from 20 to 28 November in the state of Goa.
- Recently China has leased the island of Tulagi for 75 years, it is located in the Solomon Islands country. Chinese company ‘Sam Enterprise Group’ has entered into a secret deal with the government of Solomon Islands. The Solomon Islands is located near Australia.
- Raunak Sadhwani has become the Grandmaster of 65 of India. 13-year-old Raunak has performed wonderfully at the FIDEChase.com Swiss tournament in the Isle of Man.
- Railway Minister and Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal launched the 79603/04 Jaipur-Sikar-Demu passenger train (except Sundays 6 days a week) through video-conferencing.
- Historians in Jerusalem have discovered a road more than 2000 years old, 600 meters long and 8 meters wide. Searchers say that the road was built to connect the two shrines – “The Temple Mount and the Siloam Pool”. The research found that the construction of this road took more than 6 million years of limestone and more than 6 years to build it.
- PDF Name: 23 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 499 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “23 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके