#1 – 409 KB – 24 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 22 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 22 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
22 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 22 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 22 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
22 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
22 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 22 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 22 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 409 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 05 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 24
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 22 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Finland has secured the first position in the list of the happiest countries in the world for the third time in a row. It has a population of only 55 lakhs. At the same time, India has slipped four places to reach 144th. Afghanistan is the least prosperous country in the list of 156 countries. On the occasion of World Happiness Day, March 20, the United Nations Happiness Index report was released. Pakistan is at number 66 on the list. His ranking has improved, he was ranked number 67 last year. International Day of Happiness is celebrated every year on 20 March worldwide. The theme of this year’s International Day of Happiness Campaign is “Happiness for All, Together”.
- According to the World Population Prospect Report-2019, India’s population had increased to one billion 36 crore by the middle of last year. Giving this information in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Health Ashwini Choubey said that according to the 2011 census the population of the country was one billion 21 crore. He also informed that during the last three years, Rs 90 billion 40 crore has been allocated to the States and Union Territories to encourage family planning.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath announced his resignation from his post even before the power test in the assembly. Governor Lalji Tandon has accepted his resignation and is currently asked to work as a caretaker chief minister.
- India’s legendary footballer, former Olympian, and former coach Pradeep Kumar Banerjee has died in Kolkata. He was 83. Pradeep Kumar Banerjee was popular in Indian football as PK Banerjee. PK Banerjee was a member of the gold medal-winning team at the 1962 Jakarta Asian Games. Banerjee scored a goal against South Korea in the final, which helped India register a historic 2–1 victory. He was awarded the Arjuna Award in 1961 and the Padma Shri in 1990. FIFA awarded him the Centenary Order of Merit in 2004. He was honored by the Government of West Bengal for outstanding contributions in the field of sports.
- Uttarakhand government has abolished reservation in promotion in state government jobs. On completion of three years of its government, the Trivandra Rawat government has taken this big decision. Apart from this, the state government has also removed the ban on promotion. The order said that in the order of the Supreme Court’s decision, the government has abolished the ban on promotion on 11 September 2019. This will benefit about 30 thousand employees.
- The government has launched a “WhatsApp chatbot” to inquire about the “novel corona-virus covid-19”. Sources in the National Drug Price Authority said that it has been named “MyGov Corona Help Desk”. For this, people can save the number 9013151515 on their WhatsApp and get answers to questions related to Corona. This process is automated.
- WhatsApp has launched “WhatsApp Coronavirus Information Hub” for information related to the coronavirus globally. WhatsApp has launched this chatbot in association with the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). The hub has been launched to provide simple, actionable guidance for health workers, teachers, community leaders, nonprofits, local governments and local businesses that rely on WhatsApp for communication. It has also been started to prevent rumors from spreading and to provide accurate health information.
- Because of the Corona infection, the United States has advised its citizens to avoid traveling abroad and has advised its citizens living abroad to return home at the earliest. The government has also announced a financial assistance of one thousand and five hundred dollars for each adult affected by the infection. In the United States, the Trump administration is considering direct transfers to reduce the economic impact of the Corona epidemic crisis. US Finance Minister Steven Mnuchin said the amount would be transferred as part of a trillion-dollar relief package.
- The Ministry of External Affairs announced that $ 1 million has been provided to the Emergency COVID-19 Fund. The fund was announced by Prime Minister Modi during a recent video conference. India set up 10 million USD funds to fight the coronavirus at the “SAARC video conference”. India has also shipped supplies such as testing equipment, sanitizers and other medical requests to Maldives and Bhutan.
- Rating agency Fitch Ratings has lowered India’s GDP growth forecast to 5.1 percent for the next fiscal year (2020-21). The rating agency says that outbreaks of the coronavirus will affect investment and exports. Earlier, Fitch had projected GDP growth for the next fiscal year at 5.6 percent in December 2019 and 6.5 percent for the next financial year ie 2021-22. But in the latest report, the agency also lowered the economic growth rate estimate for the financial year 2021-22 to 6.4 percent.
- The Finance Commission has constituted a committee under the chairmanship of “NK Singh” to create a road map for fiscal consolidation for the Center and the states. The Finance Commission submitted its first report to the Government of India in February 2020. The Finance Commission will submit its final report by October 30, covering the years 2021-22 to 2025-26. Nk The Singh Committee will recommend the definition of deficit and debt. This committee will also define contingent liabilities of PSUs.
- SIDBI-Small Industries Development Bank of India announced “Swavalamban Express”. These trains are to visit 11 entrepreneurial cities. This includes Delhi, Jammu, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, and Varanasi, etc. During this period, various workshops and programs will be organized. The train has been started to meet India’s target of $ 5 trillion by 2024-25. This train has to cover a distance of over 7,000 km in 15 days. It will connect small enterprises. There is no educational restriction for travel. Anyone between 20 and 35 years old can participate in it.
- Indian Railways is working on a plan to electrify a total of 28,810 km of broad gauge route by December 2023. Under the Railway Solar Mission, out of about 1000 MW of solar power, 200 MW is contemplating getting wind energy based on techno-commercial assessment. Of this energy, about 204.82 MW (101.42 MW solar and 103.4 MW wind power) has already been installed on the network. Solar and wind energy are renewable energy resources, which are being used in the network of Indian Railways.
- The Government of India notified the rules to take full advantage of the Direct Tax Dispute Resolution under the Dispute-to-Confidence Scheme. Currently, there are more than 4,00,000 such cases that are eligible to avail of the scheme. This includes Rs 9.3 lakh crore. The purpose of this scheme is to help in the settlement of tax disputes and revenue collection of the government. However, experts believe that due to the COVID-19 crisis, the tax submission date has to be extended beyond 31 March. Conflict-of-faith scheme aims to settle pending cases on direct taxes. It provides interest rebate to taxpayers who pay their tax before 31 March.
- The government has approved the proposal of the National Technical Textiles Mission to be set up at Rs 1480 crore. The National Technical Textiles Mission has been established for 4 years from 2020-21 to 2023-24. The National Technical Textiles Mission, sanctioned by the Government of India, focuses on the use of technical textiles in various major missions as well as in-country programs. Technical textiles are materials and products that are manufactured primarily for their technical qualities and functional requirements rather than aesthetic features. Increase in productivity of agriculture, horticulture and aquaculture sectors by using technical textiles, better protection of the army, paramilitary forces, police and security forces, stronger transport infrastructure of highways, railways, ports and airports and sanitation and health of common citizens Improves care benefits.
- The Government of India announced that it would provide unemployment benefits to the unorganized labor class. These workers include individuals who have lost their jobs due to the effects of the coronavirus epidemic. On the lines of countries like the United States in combating the coronavirus, the Indian government will provide cash to workers. This includes workers who have become unemployed due to the effects of the coronavirus. They will be provided with cash for 3 months. This work will be done by Atal Insurance Person Welfare Scheme.
- The US successfully test-fired its first hypersonic missile. According to the Defense Ministry Pentagon, the speed of this missile will be at least five times the speed of sound. In this sense, the missile will attack the enemy at a speed of more than 6,200 km / h. This ballistic missile will be capable of carrying nuclear warheads. This step of America has been taken in response to Russia. Russia has also made and deployed a hypersonic missile. The hypersonic missile is considered the world’s fastest attack missile. This can change the map of any war. Its speed can also dodge radar and air defense systems.
- Greece has handed the Olympic torch to Tokyo 2020 organizers at a ceremony held inside closed doors amid the threat of postponement of this year’s Olympic Games due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The modern Olympic Games began 25 years ago at Panthanesic Stadium. Olympic pole vault champion Katrina Stephanidi lit the Olympic ‘fire pit’ inside the Panthanasic Stadium. The ceremony, which took place at the prestigious Panathenaic Stadium in Athens, did not include cultural ceremonies organized by Greece or Japan. Last week, the ceremony of lighting the torch at the ancient Olympia was also held without an audience. Spicer Capralos, president of the Hellenic Olympic Committee, handed the torch to the hands of Naoko Emoto, representing the Tokyo Organizing Committee, Those who lit the torch and carried it forward. The Tokyo Olympic Games are to be held from 24 July to 9 August. However, many athletes have expressed concern over the event being held despite the outbreak of the epidemic coronavirus.
- The ICC has announced the inclusion of two Indian umpires Vrinda Rathi and Janani Narayanan in the International Panel of ICC Development Umpires. The announcement was made after the launch of 100% cricket. 100% cricket is a 12-month campaign launched to accelerate the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020. Janani Narayanan from Tamil Nadu is a software engineer and took the umpiring exam in 2015 before working in the TNCA league. She has been umpiring in domestic tournaments in India since 2018. Whereas, Mumbai’s Vrinda Rathi is a former player, who has been umpiring in domestic cricket since 2018.
- DBS Bank India together with Bharti AXA has launched a Complimentary (complimentary) insurance scheme covering Covid-19 including all medical conditions. A cover of Rs 5,000 per day has also been included in this insurance scheme to be admitted to the hospital from 10 days to 30 days. All the customers of DBS will be able to avail of the facility of this health insurance product through the Digibank app. It will also offer the Emergency Global Medical Assistance Program that provides 24×7 access to medical assistance.
- Former world champion boxer Roger Mayweather died. He set a world record of 59–13 with 35 knockouts. In his 18-year career that began in 1981, he won titles in the 130 and 140-pound classes. He won his first competition at the age of 17 and won the world title in the World Boxing Association Junior Lightweight and in 1987 he won the World Boxing Council Junior Welterweight title. He was born on April 24, 1961, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States, by the name Black Mamba and his trainer was his Uncle Floyd Mayweather. Roger was considered a world champion and one of the best boxing coaches.
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC). This MoU aims at better synergy with this organization for the development of agriculture, allied sectors and its exports to bring better value to stakeholders.
- New Zealand (NZ) all-rounder Andrew Malcolm Ellis (37) announced his retirement from Canterbury Cricket after 18 years of his career.
- The administration of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir to provide universal health coverage of Rs 5 lakh as health insurance free to all residents of the Union Territory in combination with Ayushman Bharat – PMJAY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana) J & K The health plan is approved.
- PDF Name: 22 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 372 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 24
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके