#1 – 487 KB – 23 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 22 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 22 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
22 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
22 January (जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
22 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
22 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 22 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 22 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 487 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 22 January 2020 Current Affairs
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has reduced India’s GDP growth forecast by 1.3% to 4.8% in the current financial year (2019-20). In October released an estimate of 6.1%. The IMF is the ninth consecutive agency to have lowered GDP growth estimates. The IMF estimates the lowest after SBI and Fitch’s estimate of 4.6%. The IMF reduced the global growth forecast from 3% to 2.9% in 2019. According to the IMF, India’s growth is expected to be 5.8% in the next financial year (2020-21).
- psbloanin59minutes.com portal was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in 2018. 70,000 crore loan format has been provided to small and micro industries through this portal till 13 January 2020. According to the data released by the central government, out of 2.73 lakh applications, 2.19 applications have been approved. Through this portal, micro, small and medium industries (MSME) get loan approval within one hour. It does not require going to the branch. Loans up to Rs 5 crore can be obtained through this portal. This loan is provided by the Small Industries Development Bank (SIDBI).
- The first squadron of Sukhoi-30 MKI capable of carrying BrahMos missiles was inducted into the Indian Air Force at Thanjavur Base in Tamil Nadu. The squadron was made a part of the Indian Air Force in the presence of Principal Defense Chairman General Bipin Rawat and Chief of the Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Bhadauria at a grand ceremony. The reconstituted 222-squadron, also known as Tigershark, can significantly contribute to air and sea firepower in the Indian Ocean.
- The 50th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum has begun in Davos, Switzerland. Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal will lead the Indian delegation to the 50th meeting of the World Economic Forum. The meeting will be held in Davos, Switzerland from January 20 to January 24, 2020. More than 100 Indian CEOs, politicians, and Bollywood stars can participate in this meeting. About 3,000 world leaders will participate in it.
- Recently the third edition of “Pariksha Pe Charcha” was organized. On this occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi interacted with students, parents, and teachers from all over the country. The event was organized at Talkatora Stadium in Delhi, in which a large number of students, parents, and teachers took part. The first edition of this event was held on February 16, 2018.
- India has been ranked 76 in the list of 82 countries in terms of social change. Denmark ranks first in this index prepared by the World Economic Forum (WEF). This report has been released ahead of the 50th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum. The WEF said that a 10 percent increase in social change would benefit social unity and the global economy could grow by around five percent by 2030. The top five countries in the report are Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Iceland), while China, America, India, Japan, and Germany benefited the most from promoting social change. Nordic countries occupy the top five places on this list. Denmark (85 points) is in first place.
- The Election Commission’s two mobile applications, “Sea Vigil” and “Voter Helpline”, designed to prevent election malfunctions and help voters, have been awarded “Excellence Awards” for helping them improve e-governance. The Computer Society of India (CSI) has awarded the “E-Governance Award of Excellence 2019” to ‘C Vigil’ and ‘Voter Helpline’. Both these mobile apps have been developed by the Information Technology Unit of the Commission. During the general election or assembly elections, anyone can complain on the C Vigil App, including any violation of election rules. It is a legal obligation for the Commission to take action on these complaints within 100 minutes and redress them in a day.
- The Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly passed a resolution to create three capitals in the state. These include Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, and Amravati. It is intended to be done equally everywhere. However, former Chief Minister of the state Chandrababu Naidu opposed the creation of separate capitals. Farmers in Amravati took out a rally to protest the passing of this bill.
- Jagat Prakash Nadda (59) was elected the 11th National President of BJP by consensus. He filed a nomination for the post at the party headquarters as part of the election process. He was made president when no candidate came. He is the second leader after Amit Shah to be given the command of the party after the success in Uttar Pradesh.
- The US private space agency Space X recently conducted a critical test of the crew capsule. During this time, Space X tested the astronauts to land safely in the event of a rocket crash. The test was successful, with Space X using the Falcon-9 rocket in this test. Space X will soon start sending astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS).
- The blizzard ‘bomb cyclone’ in Canada has caused havoc in New Foundland, Atlantic and Labrador states. After the ice storm hit, St. John, the capital of New-Foundland, recorded the heaviest snowfall in history. St John International Airport received winds of 120–157 km.ph, forcing air services to stop.
- The government will take over the management of realty firm Unitech. The Supreme Court approved the government’s proposal. A bench headed by Justice DY Chandrachud has asked for a solution plan by setting up a new board of Unitech in 2 months.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, founder and chairperson of biotechnology company Biocon, was recently awarded Australia’s highest civilian honor ‘Order of Australia’. He has been given this honor for promoting bilateral relations between India and Australia. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw is the fourth Indian to receive this award. Mother Teresa, former Attorney General Soli Sorabjee and legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar have also been honored with this honor before them.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Nepal’s Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli will jointly inaugurate the second coordinated check post in Biratnagar by video conferencing. The check post is built on an area of 260 acres at Rs 140 crore, which has facilities like immigration, import-export, and refrigerator for foreign travelers. Apart from power backup, fire protection, communication network, and CCTV, the public announcement system is also available here. Five hundred trucks can be transported daily here. The first such check post was made in 2018 at Raxaul-Birganj.
- The Minister of Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad will inaugurate the second edition of the NIC Tech Conference in New Delhi. The two-day conference is being organized by the National Informatics Center. The theme of the conference is technology for the next generation of governance. The conference will discuss the capacity building of government officials across the country and how to deliver citizen-centric high-quality services to the people.
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) recently launched 135 product testing laboratories. With this, the number of agricultural product laboratories of APEDA has increased to 186 across the country. New laboratories are being established in states with high agricultural productivity such as Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Karnataka.
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh will run a wonderful scheme for the welfare of PwDs. Stalls for opening of shops will be made available to the differently-abled in the state. State Transport Minister Ashok Kataria said that the government will make this stall available at one hundred bus stands with the help of an NGO run by alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology. The aim is to make the Divyang self-reliant and provide an opportunity to live with dignity.
- The Legal Framework Report to Prevent Sexual Exploitation at Workplace under the chairmanship of Union Home Minister Amit Shah was finalized. The Group of Ministers was formed after the ‘Me Too’ campaign in October 2018. This Group of Ministers was reorganized in July 2019. Apart from this, the Government of India is also working to make changes in the Indian Penal Code (IPC). Significantly, the Indian Penal Code was started in 1860 under the British rule. Ministers have recommended stronger legislation. The report is based on the Visakha Guidelines, the Supreme Court issued the Visakha Guidelines in 1997. Workplace and Female Sexual Exploitation, 2013 was formed based on the Visakha Guidelines.
- The government has appointed Nripendra Mishra as the Chairman of the Executive Council of Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML). The Executive Council of NMML has been restructured and will now be chaired by Mishra. Dr. A. Surya Prakash, Chairperson of Prasar Bharati Board, will be the Vice-Chairperson of this Council. The Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML), established in memory of Jawaharlal Nehru (1889 – 1964), is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- To control traffic and congestion in Mumbai, a cavalry unit of the Mumbai Police will be formed. This unit will take part in the Republic Day Parade at Shivaji Park this year. This police unit was shut down in 1932 due to the increasing congestion of vehicles.
- India’s National Security Advisor Ajit Doval met Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa. He discussed the establishment of a maritime research coordination center with the Sri Lankan President. India has recently provided 50 million dollars of military assistance to Sri Lanka. This visit by the National Security Advisor shows that India is in favor of strong maritime security cooperation with Sri Lanka and Maldives.
- Thailand’s Ratchanok Intanan has won the women’s singles title of Indonesia Masters Badminton tournament. She defeated Carolina Marin of Spain 21–19, 11–21, 21–18 in the final.
- In the 18th edition of the Dhaka International Film Festival (DIFF), the Iranian film ‘Castle of Dreams’ directed by Raza Meirarimi won the Best Film Award in the Asian category. The film has also won the award for Best Director. Indian film ‘Finally Love’, directed by Anjan Dutt, won the Best-Audience Award in world-class cinema. Sri Lankan director Prasanna Vithanage’s film ‘Children of the Sun’ won the Special Jury Award. The film festival featured a total of 220 films from 74 countries. The Rainbow Film Festival has been organized by Dhaka International Film Festival (DIFF) since 1992, in collaboration with several other organizations including the Government of Bangladesh and the High Commission of India, Dhaka. The theme of this year’s festival is ‘better film, better audience, better society.’ Was.
- PDF Name: 22 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 388 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 22 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “22 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके