#1 – 531 KB – 48 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 22 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 22 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
22 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 22 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
22 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 22 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 22 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 22 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
22 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 22 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 541 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- The objective to create awareness about the use of iodine-sufficient on October 21, “Global Iodine Deficiency Day” is celebrated.
- Recently Haryana on October 21, 2019 elections in Maharashtra, two states concluded.
- According to the Livestock Census – 2019 report, India’s livestock population has exceeded 535 million.
- The 40th meeting of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC) of the World Bank Group was held in Washington DC.
- Archaeologists have discovered an 8000-year-old pearl in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). This 8000-year-old pearl will be displayed on 30 October at the museum in Abu Dhabi. This pearl has been discovered during excavations at Marwah Island, but the price of this pearl has not been revealed yet.
- Culture Minister Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurated an e-portal and a YouTube channel “Digital India-digital culture” National Cultural Resources and Training Center (CCRT) program.
- India 7th CISM Military World Games A top multi-spree event for military personnel worldwide. For the first time, China is organizing an international military program. The last event was held in 2015 in Mungyeong, South Korea. India sent a delegation of 100 soldiers from 3 wings of the armed forces to participate in this mega event.
- India and the Philippines recently signed 4 bilateral agreements during President Ram Nath Kovind’s visit to Manila. India and the Philippines have signed four agreements including science and technology, maritime, tourism and culture.
- Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Harsh attended the meeting of G-20 Okayama Health Ministers held under the presidency of Japan in Okayama, Japan.
- Year of the first digital mall “digital mall in the country in 2020 Asia “. In this digital mall, people will be able to roam and shop through PC, laptop or mobile phone. This digital mall will also be launched in countries like China and Japan.
- Mukesh Ambani’s RIL (Reliance Industries Limited) became the first Indian company to cross Rs 9 lakh crore of market capitalization (mcap). TCS with RIL Rs. 769483 crore availed. RIL aims to increase revenue on retail and telecoms two-fold by 2025.
- Recently, Indonesian President Joko Widodo has been sworn in for his second and final five-year term.
- Recently, the Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated the Rinchen Bridge between Durbuk and Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) in Ladakh. The bridge is constructed 40 km east of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) on the China border. This bridge of 14,650 feet has been built on the ‘Shyok River’.
- Following the orders of the National Green Tribunal and the Central Pollution Control Board, the Punjab government banned the use of traditional brick kilns in March 2019 to control the toxicity of the National Capital Region.
- A plant in London’s zoo has recently taken the world’s first selfie, generating energy by itself. This plant captures photos every 20 seconds. According to the Zoological Society of London, the powerful camera and sensor in the plant help in taking selfies.
- Attended the Culture and Tourism Minister of State (IC), Mr. Prahalad Singh Patel “a free program commemorating the 76th anniversary of the formation of the Indian government” in the Red Fort in Delhi.
- The Indian Army and the Maldives National Defense Force Participated in a joint military exercise in Pune called Ekuverin. This is the 10th edition of the joint military exercise. In Dhivehi language the word Ekuverin means friend. The primary objective is to increase reciprocity between the two national forces in order to carry out counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism actions.
- “Nuclear Energy Conclave-2019” was organized by India Energy Forum in New Delhi city. The theme of the conference this year is “Economy for Nuclear Energy – Innovation towards safe and cost-effective technologies”.
- The 50th edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will be held from November 20 to 28 in the state of Goa. In the Golden Jubilee edition of the Indian International Film Festival, there will be a fierce competition between 15 films representing 20 countries to receive the prestigious Golden Peacock Award. These films were selected from over 700 films. Renowned filmmaker Ramesh Sippy will be an Indian member of the international jury.
- Union Finance Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman along with other officials attended the annual meetings of the Financial Committee of International Monetary Fund and IMF. The meeting focused on global development and prospects. The Union Finance Minister also attended the meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of G20 which focused on international taxation and stable coins.
- A “Bali Jatra festival of the largest trade fairs in Odisha Gdgdia pier Mahanadi river in Cuttack city of Orissa” will start on November 12, 20l9.
- Recently, Orissa sprinter “Duti chand” Sportsperson Won the Vogue Award for “The Year 2019”.
- International Social Security Association (ISSA) has been selected as a member of the Bureau of the ISSA Mustafa Solari as managing director of the Social Security Organization of Iran (ISSO).
- Recently, the cyclist ‘Ronaldo Singh ‘Won a gold medal in the men’s “Junior Keirin Competition” held at the Asian Track Cycling Championships in Incheon, South Korea.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently released the book “Bridget Nation: Solving Technologies People Problem”, presenting the first copy to Ratan Tata during a conference held in the city of New Delhi. This book is written by N. Chandrasekaran and Rupa Purushottam.
- Shahbaz Nadeem, who played a first-class match 15 years ago, recently made his Test debut for the Indian team at the age of 30. His test cap number is 296. From 1932 to October 2019, 296 players have made their Test debut for India.
- Football player Cristiano Ronaldo has earned around 340 crores from paid Instagram posts last year. While his annual package at Juventus Club is 242 crores. He has received around 6.9 crores for each sponsored post on Instagram.
- India’s Umesh Yadav cricketer against South Africa became the third batsman in cricket history to bat two sixes in his first two balls while batting in Tests. Umesh hit sixes off George Linda’s bowling in the 112th over. Fofi Williams (1948) and Sachin Tendulkar (the year 2013) have done so before them. Umesh Yadav has also become the first cricketer to hit five sixes in a Test innings without hitting a four.
- Recently, Union Minister of Law and Justice, Communications and Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad unveiled the new initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information (MeitY) at the first “MeitY Start-up Summit”.
- The Chinese company “Sam Enterprise Group” has entered into a secret deal with the government of Solomon Islands. Under this deal, the island of Tulagi will be leased to the Chinese company for 75 years. Britain and Japan have used the island as the first South Pacific military headquarters.
- SBI has launched a facility called “SBI Card Pay”, through which contactless payments can be made through mobile phones at PoS terminals.
- IIT Kharagpur’s mechanical engineering graduate Debayan Saha has invented the device called ‘PM 2.5’. Air pollution is reduced by fitting this device on the vehicle’s silencer.
- Kanwar Sen Jolly was a senior journalist, recently died in Gurugram. He worked with the Press Trust of India for 40 years. He retired from PTI in 1993.
- Afghanistan spinner player Rashid Khan has become the first player to be sold in the draft of the “The Hundred” tournament in England in 2020. In the first season of this tournament, 8 teams will participate. Rashid Khan has taken 81 wickets in the international match.
- The India-Myanmar naval exercise called IMNEX 2019 was held at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh. This is the second edition of the Indo-Myanmar Joint Naval Exercise and. The NS is held onboard the ship by Rannvijay.
- The world’s first longest non-stop passenger flight Qantas airline QF 7879 flew from New York to Sydney, Australia in 19 hours and 16 minutes. A total of 49 people traveled 16,200 km on this flight. During this test flight, 4 pilots were on rotation and it also collected food and sleep data of the passengers.
- Sarunas Pouxnis is the author of the book “Dark Fear, Eerie Cuties: New Hindi Cinema in Neo-Liberal India”. This book highlights the changing nature of films over time.
- The Indian Army recently launched a software called OASIS (Officers Automated & Structured Information System). Army’s records will be made online through this software.
- The fourth India-ASEAN Business Summit has been held in the Philippines. President Ram Nath Kovind, who visited the Philippines and Japan for a week, addressed the summit. ASEAN is an important area as far as India’s pre-act policy is concerned. The ASEAN India trade grew by 19% in 2018. ASEAN Jakarta is a regional intergovernmental organization of 10 countries in Southeast Asia headquartered in Indonesia.
- Recently the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched “Dr. YSR Navodayam Yojana” with an aim to improve the economic condition of the state.
- Britain’s ‘Andy Murray’ won the ATP tournament by defeating Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 in the final of the European Open Tennis tournament. He has won the 46th title of his career. He has won the ATP tournament after 31 months. He won the Dubai Open in March 2017 last year.
- State Bank of India (SBI) chief Rajneesh Kumar was elected as the chairman of the financial year the banking industry lobby Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) for 2019-20.
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan recently announced that his country will open the much-awaited Kartarpur corridor on 09 November.
- The Brexit Agreement has been agreed between the UK and European Union (EU) negotiators ahead of the European leaders’ meeting in the city of Brussels, Belgium.
- The Reserve Bank of India has issued guidelines to authorize “on tap” payment systems to promote innovation and competition.
- India is planning to set up the largest facial recognition system in the world. Under the scheme, it plans to create a centralized database, which can be accessed by police officers from all states across the country.
- Recently NITI Aayog released India Innovation Index 2019. The state of Karnataka is the most innovative state in the country. Karnataka is followed by Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, and Haryana. According to this report, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, among the least innovative states
- Bengal Warriors have won their first title of Pro Kabaddi League by winning the final of Pro Kabaddi League 7. He won this title by defeating Dabang Delhi 39-34 in the final match.
- PDF Name: 22 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 469 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “22 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके