#1 – 385 KB – 19 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 21 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 21 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
21 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 21 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 21 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
21 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
21 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 21 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 21 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 385 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 19
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 21 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The Prime Minister sought support from the countrymen for the curfew imposed by the people on their own. It will be held on Sunday (March 22) from seven in the morning to nine in the night. He said that during this time all the countrymen should stay indoors. He said that this effort will be a symbol of our self-restraint and duty to do good in the country. He said that the success of the Janata curfew and its experiences will prepare us for the challenges to come. The Prime Minister also appealed to the people to call at least 10 people and tell them about the curfew, along with measures to prevent the coronavirus.
- Minister of State for Independent Charge, New and Renewable Energy, (MNRE) and Minister of State for Power, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Raj Kumar Singh said that as of 13 March 2020, the total capacity of rooftop solar plants in the country is 1,922 MW. Out of the total capacity, 346 MW is installed in the residential area.
- Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal announced that the Banihal to Katra railway link will be completed by 2022, which is part of the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla rail link project. It is to be completed before India’s 75th Independence Day. This perfection will pave the way for the construction of Indian Railways from Kanyakumari to Baramulla.
- According to Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture (Independent) Prahlad Singh Patel, the Central Government has included the Statue of Unity in Gujarat and the grand Konark Sun Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site) in Odisha as one of the list of iconic tourist sites (iconic tourist destination) The total number of such places is now 17 to 19. He took this step after receiving proposals from the Chief Minister of Odisha (CM) – Naveen Patnaik, Union Petroleum Minister – Dharmendra Pradhan and other delegations.
- It has been decided to disseminate the lessons for the students in the education department of Gujarat through private regional television channels. This decision has been made to compensate for the loss of studies due to the closure of schools and the absence of classes due to the coronavirus. An official release said that programs of expert teachers based on lessons in important subjects of seventh, ninth and eleventh grades would be broadcast through private television channels in Gujarati.
- To prevent the spread of the Kovid-19 virus and to reduce the travel-related risks for elderly citizens at present, steps taken by Indian Railways to eliminate special incentives for seniors and discourage their non-essential trips Have been raised, which is provided for his visit at present. Concessional booking of unreserved and reserved segment tickets for senior citizens has been withdrawn by Indian Railways from 00.00 time of March 20 to further instructions. This step has been taken to discourage non-essential trips keeping in mind the Kovid-19. Most people over 60 years of age are among those at highest risk for this serious disease and the death rate it causes.
- The Union Ministry of Power cited the ranking of the International Energy Agency in Parliament. According to this ranking, India is the 3rd largest producer of electricity in the world. With this, India ranks 106 in terms of per capita consumption. India has now become a power surplus country due to a lack of electricity. Therefore, the focus is on quality power supply to consumers at present. As of December 2019, the total capacity of the National Electric Grid was 368.79 GW.
- The 7th International Conference on Public Administration and Sustainable Development of Cities i.e. World Cities Summit (WCS) will be held in Singapore from 5 to 9 July 2020. It will be organized by Singapore’s Center for Liveable Cities and the Urban Redevelopment Authority. The theme of WCS 2020 is Livable and Sustainable Cities: Adapting to a Disrupted World. The WCS 2020 is to be held in conjunction with the Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) and CleanEnivaro Summit Singapore (CESG). The Singapore government invited Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for this conference.
- The Indian Armed Forces signed an agreement with the Israeli arms industry. According to this agreement, India will purchase 16,479 LMG (Light Machine Guns) for Rs 880 crore. These light machine guns purchased from Israel are named ‘Negev’.
- Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari presented President Ram Nath Kovind a copy of the book ‘Invincible – A Tribute to Manohar Parrikar’ written on him on the occasion of Manohar Parrikar’s first death anniversary at Rashtrapati Bhavan. The book ‘Invincible – A Tribute to Manohar Parrikar’ was written by Tarun Vijay, released on 16 March 2020 by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh. Manohar Parrikar was the former Chief Minister of Goa and former Defense Minister of India, who died on 17 March 2019.
- The book “My Encounters in Parliament” written by Bhalchandra Mungekar was released. Bhalchandra Mungekar is a noted economist and former Rajya Sabha member of India. The book was released in the presence of former Vice President Hamid Ansari, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar, Communist Party of India (CPI) General Secretary D Raja and CPI (Marxist) General Secretary Sitaram Yechury.
- Former Chief Justice of the country Ranjan Gogoi has been sworn in as a member of Rajya Sabha. The former Chief Justice retired in November 2019. Under clause (3) of Article 80, the President has powers to nominate persons with special knowledge to the Rajya Sabha. Such a person should have special knowledge in science, art, literature, and social service, etc.
- Arundhati Bhattacharya has resigned from the “CRISIL Board”. She served as an independent director in “Crisil”. His resignation will be effective from April 15, 2020. He has submitted his resignation as the new chairman and CEO of the company, Salesforce, USA to operate in India. Arundhati Bhattacharya was the first woman to serve as the President of the State Bank of India.
- Ajay Kumar has been appointed as the new High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Uganda. A. Ajay Kumar serves as the Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs. Ajay Kumar is a 2001 batch IFS officer.
- US President Donald Trump has announced the issuance of a US $ 100 billion emergency aid package to ensure sick leave taken by American workers sick with novel coronavirus. The purpose of releasing this US $ 100 billion coronavirus relief package is to strengthen protective measures against the epidemic caused by COVID-19.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-K) and L&T Technology Services (LTTS) of Kanpur have tied up to conduct joint research on industrial and infrastructure cyber-security. CEO and Managing Director of LTTS, Keshab Panda and IIT Kanpur Deputy Director Prof. This multi-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed by Manindra Aggarwal. These two jointly set up the Center of Excellence (Center of Excellence) at the IIT Kanpur campus and the Honeypot (a network center established to study cyber attacks and hacking attempts), intrusion detection systems, malware analysis, blockchain, Doing training programs and research in the areas of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and cyber awareness Nge.
- For the first time in history, the Supreme Court removed Manipur minister Thunaojam Shyamkumar Singh from the state cabinet. The apex court has also barred his entry into the assembly. Shyamkumar won the 2017 assembly elections on a Congress ticket. He later joined the Bharatiya Janata Party and was made the Minister for Urban Planning, Forest and Environment. Other MLAs filed petitions to disqualify him.
- The Navy has established a Quarantine Camp at INS Vishwakarma stationed in the Eastern Naval Command (ENC) for those affected by the Kovid-19. The Quarantine Camp has been constructed for Indian citizens being evacuated from COVID-19 affected countries. This is an effort by the Indian Navy to advance India’s efforts to prevent “COVID-19” from spreading. The quarantine camp is fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and other equipment, which can accommodate about 200 people.
- State Bank of India agreed to purchase a 6.825% (6,825 equity share) stake in Zero Mass Private Limited. The deal is to be completed by March 31, 2020.
- PDF Name: 21 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 350 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 19
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके