#1 – 531 KB – 39 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 21 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 21 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
21 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 21 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
21 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 21 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 21 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 21 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
21 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 21 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 531 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- World Statistics Day will be observed on October 20, 2020. It is celebrated once in 5 years. Theme: Better Data, Better Life.
- Former international cricketer Ghulam Bodi has been sentenced to 5 years by a South African court in 8 corruption-related cases. Also, the South African Cricket Board has also banned a 20-year ban on playing cricketer Ghulam Bodi.
- Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the book “Bridgital Nation” written by Shri N. Chandrasekaran and Ms. Rupa Purushottam.
- On the occasion of Veterans Day Celebration of Age Care India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President, presented “Most Distinguished Senior Citizen Award” to former Attorney General of India “K. Parasaran”.
- Indian Railways will run its first Buddhist circuit train covering Lumbini Bodhgaya Sarnath and Kushinagar belonging to Gautam Buddha in India and Nepal. The train will have 4 first AC coaches with 96 seats, 2 second AC class coaches with 60 seats each with 2 dining cars and a pantry car with a capacity of 64 guests. Travelers only have to pay their visa fees for the Nepal part of the trip. The Ramayana circuit is already operational from 2018.
- Recently, Chile Sebastian Pinera president “Santiago city (Santiago City) (declared a state of emergency in the capital of Chile), who went the worst violence seen in recent years in the city.
- 18th Non-Aligned Movement ( NAM) The summit will be held in the city of “Baku, Azerbaijan (Baku, Azerbaijan)” from 25 October to 26 October 2019.
- According to the NITI Aayog report, the state of Karnataka is the most innovative state in the country. Karnataka is followed by Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, and Haryana. According to this report, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan are among the least innovative states.
- According to the latest IMF estimates, India’s GDP growth rate will grow at 6.1 percent this year. It was earlier projected to be 7.3% in April and the IMF lowered the forecast for “Global economic growth” in 2019 from 3.8% to 3.0%.
- The Bharat Urja Manch organized the 11th Atomic Energy Conference in New Delhi. The theme of the event was “The economics of nuclear power innovation for safe and cost-effective technologies”. It has been decided to open a nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur Haryana in Conclave.
- The Defense of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Exercise (DANX-19) was held from October 14 to 18, 2019. The Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard took part in this five-day exercise. Its purpose was to practice the protection of the island chain.
- Christine Lagarde, former head of the International Monetary Fund, has been appointed as the new head of the European Central Bank. She will replace Mario Draghi on 1 November.
- The Alphabet (Google) company recently became the first American company to deliver packages via a subsidiary wing drone. While one family ordered medicines using the Wing App, another called for a birthday gift for his wife.
- Recently, a senior leader of the Akali Dal Party of Punjab, Sukhdev Singh has resigned from the post of group leader of the party in Rajya Sabha. He has sent his resignation to Rajya Sabha Chairman Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu.
- In the Maharashtra state assembly elections, the Maharashtra Police has logically tied up with an expanded intelligence (Artificial and Human Intelligence) tech firm to detect and prevent the spread of fake news and inaccuracies.
- Recently Anoop Kumar has been appointed as Director-General of National Security Guard (NSG). NSG was established in 1984 and is headquartered in Delhi. The NSG is also known as the “Black Cat’s Commando”. NSG is founded on the basis of GSG-9 from Germany. His term will be until 30 September 2020.
- Arjun Munda, Minister of Works of Tribal Ministry has recently partnered with NITI Aayog and Facebook for the second phase of “GOAL-Going Online Age Leaders” for tribal women. This “Gol” is aimed at tribal young women Is to encourage and train digitally.
- Bengal Warriors have won their first title of Pro Kabaddi League by winning the final of Pro Kabaddi League 7. He won this title by defeating Dabang Delhi 39-34 in the final match.
- According to the Colombo Gazette report, Sri Lanka has been removed from the gray list of the financial action workforce. Sri Lanka was added to the gray list in 2016 on charges of funding terrorism and money laundering.
- Indian team opener Rohit Sharma has become the second Indian opener to score 3 centuries in a Test series. He has recently set this record by scoring 176 and 127 runs in the first Test against South Africa and a century from 130 balls in the third Test.
- The Central Government has approved the grant of maternity leave to women employees of private educational institutions in Kerala. With this approval, the state of Kerala will become the first state in the country to do so, where women will be given 26 weeks of paid vacation and 1000 rupees for medical needs.
- Sri Lanka has been removed from the “Gray List” of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) following new measures on financial security.
- Recently took part in Washington DC, the US held the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank Group’s International Monetary and Finance Minister in the 40th meeting of the Finance Committee (Aimfsi) “Nirmala Sitharaman” in.
- Chennai in Jaffna Sri Lankan President ‘Maithripala Sirisena’ inaugurated the country’s third international airport as a flight from the land. Jaffna Airport was formerly known as the ‘Palaly airbase’ and was used as a military airbase. Air service between Chennai and Jaffna began after a gap of 41 years and was suspended due to decades-old civil war.
- Recently two US astronauts Christina Koch and Jessica Mir Power have created history by taking a spacewalk together. For the first time at NASA, a pair of 2 female astronauts with no male astronauts have spacewalked.
- Manipur is hosting the third Shirui Lily Festival in Ukhrul from 16–19 October 2019. Lily (3 hours from the capital Imphal) located in Shirui plays an important role in the festival. The rare pink-white flower is found only in this region and is the state flower of Manipur. The festival aims to create awareness about the flower and promote the Ukhrul district as a tourist destination.
- Union Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Mahendranath Pandey spoke about the plan to set up 14 authorized World Skills India Training Centers in 9 cities in the media and entertainment sector.
- The United Nations General Assembly approved its 47-member United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) to include Venezuela. Venezuela is currently undergoing a severe economic collapse that causes a massive crisis of food medicine and electricity. The head of human affairs of the United Nations estimated that more than 7 million people, about a quarter of Venezuela’s population, needed humanitarian aid. UNHRC was formed in 2006 and is headquartered in Geneva Switzerland.
- Rohit Sharma has become the third Indian and the fourth batsman in the world to score a double century in Tests and ODIs. Before him, Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag and Chris Gayle of West Indies have made this record. Also, he has become the batsman with the most sixes in the Test series by hitting 19 sixes.
- Italy approved a new tax on digital companies, including American tech giants. Google will force companies like Amazon to pay a 3% Tax on internet transactions. Italy, as well as other EU members, have long complained about the way web giants make huge profits in their countries but pay a few million euros in taxes each year.
- Recently 4 bilateral agreements have been signed between India and the Philippines. The agreements were signed by President Ram Nath Kovind and President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte. The objective of these agreements is to promote science and technology, maritime, tourism and culture between the two countries.
- Recently, “Rajouri (J&K)” district administration started an awareness campaign under the central government’s flagship scheme “BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO” with the objective of empowering women.
- Recently, the Indian Army and the Maldives National Defense Force participated in a joint military exercise called “Ekuverin” at the Aundh Military Station in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Recently, the former head of the IMF “Christine Lagarde” has been appointed as the head of the European Central Bank (ECB).
- Sharad Arvind Bobde, the current judge of the apex court and former Chief Justice of the Madhya Pradesh High Court, has been recommended by CJI Ranjan Gogoi to be the next Chief Justice of India. CJI Gogoi will inaugurate his office on 17 November 2019. Justice Bobde will be the 47th CJI.
- Recently, the 4th ‘India-ASEAN Business Summit’ was held in India-Philippines Business Conference Manila, Philippines.
- Indian chess player Viswanathan Anand “Master Mind: Winning Lessons from a Champions life called” Has written the book. This book, published by Hatchet India, will be released on 11 December.
- A military exercise between India and the “Myanmar Navy” called IMNEX-2019 has been held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Recently “Go Air Airlines” has received this year’s Best Airlines Award. Go air received this honor for 12 consecutive months for its timely arrival.
- PDF Name: 21 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 467 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “21 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके