#1 – 408 KB – 26 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 20 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 20 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
20 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 20 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 20 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
20 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
20 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 20 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 20 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 408 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 05 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 26
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 20 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The Kerala government has launched a massive handwashing campaign called ‘Break the Chain’ to deal with coronaviruses. This campaign aims to educate people about the importance of public and personal hygiene. Under this campaign, water taps with handwash bottles will be installed by the government at public places such as entrance and exit of railway stations. Also, the Kerala government has urged all people to use hand sanitizer when they are out. Apart from this, sanitizers have also been made available in all offices in the state.
- Karan Bajwa has been appointed the new Managing Director of the company in India by “Google Cloud”. In “Google Cloud” Karan Bajwa will manage a comprehensive solution for various programs like “G Suite” and “Google Cloud”. Also, he will continue to run the ongoing operations of Google Cloud in association with India-based Global System Integrators (GSI), including local developer ecosystem.
- Ravinder Singh Dhillon has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of Power Finance Corporation (PFC). The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved his appointment. After his appointment, he will hold the post till May 31, 2023. Currently, he is working as Director (Project, Public Grievances) in Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Limited.
- Rajiv Bajaj has again been appointed as MD and CEO of the company by Bajaj Auto. The announcement was made after the board meeting of Bajaj Auto. Rajiv Bajaj is serving as MD and CEO of Bajaj Auto for a term of 5 years till March 31, 2020. Rajiv Bajaj was re-elected by the Board from April 1, 2020, for the next five-year term. Geeta Piramal has been appointed as the independent director of Bajaj Auto at the meeting.
- The Department of Space reported in Parliament that ISRO has designed a “NAVIC” messaging system and receiver. The system is currently in use by the “Indian National Center for Ocean Information System (INCOIS)”. This system is used to transmit emergency warning messages in cases such as tsunamis, cyclones, high waves. Technology has been transferred by ISRO to 5 industries in India. One of them is the fisheries industry. ISRO has so far distributed 250 units of this system to coastal fishermen in the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- The Indian government has opened the coronavirus test to the private sector. Significantly, the cost of this test is between Rs 9,000 and Rs 12,000. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) will set up 51 testing centers in addition to the private sector. These centers will be authorized by the NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories). ICMR has 72 laboratories already conducting trials. The ICMR will share the standard procedure for testing viruses in these laboratories.
- The first meeting of the Defense Acquisition Council (DAC) was held under the chairmanship of the Minister of Defense, Shri Rajnath Singh, after determining the areas of work of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Department of Military Affairs (DMA). Aircraft Development Agency (ADA) under the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has designed the indigenous design of the light combat aircraft Tejas. It is manufactured by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). In the future, it will prove to be the backbone of the Indian Air Force. Purchase orders have been placed for 40 Tejas aircraft. DAC has approved the purchase of 83 aircraft, which will be the modern MK-1A version of the aircraft.
- Microsoft India and NASSCOM Foundation have jointly launched the Innovative Accessible India campaign to empower people with disabilities. The objective of this campaign is to empower persons with disabilities to provide access to equal opportunity to participate in all fields with the help of technology and equipment.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education-CBSE has asked to ensure adequate seating distance between students at board examination centers to prevent infection of Kovid-19. In a consultation, the board said that the examination centers would have to ensure that the seats of the candidates’ meeting were at a distance of one meter from each other, where it is not possible due to the size of the rooms where the candidates would have to sit in another room. Also, examination supervisors should wear masks or cover their faces with handkerchiefs during the examination.
- Manikaran Power Limited (MPL), the name of the Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) has become the first member of India’s first gas trading platform. IGX is part of the India Energy Exchange. The membership drive was launched by IGX in February this year. MPL, already a trading member at IEX, will also be the first member to join hands with IGX. MPL provides an electronic platform for trading of energy at the Indian Energy Exchange and Power Exchange India Limited, which provides documentation and assistance in power, rec trading and group captive bilateral energy trading. Its website shows that it has around 2,000 clients in Power Trading and REC.
- The country’s largest private bank ICICI Bank has launched a new service “ICICIStack”. After the introduction of this facility, all the work related to your bank can be dealt with through digital banking from home or office without going to the branch. The bank is providing 500 essential banking facilities through the new platform. The bank has launched the API (Application Program Interface) platform, – ‘ICICI stack’. According to the bank, the main objective of this facility is to provide service to all customers at home so that they can be protected from coronavirus. It is immediately available on services, internet banking, and mobile banking platforms.
- In a cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Kamal Nath, Maihar, Chachauda, and Nagda have been approved to form a new district. Madhya Pradesh now has 55 districts. This was the second cabinet meeting of the Kamal Nath cabinet in 3 days. Earlier in the cabinet meeting on Sunday, a decision was taken to increase the appointment of constitutional posts and DA of employees. It was also decided in the cabinet meeting that those who buy stamps online in the registry will be given one percent exemption in stamp duty. In this, a rebate of one and a half percent will be given to the stamp bender. At the same time, CCTV cameras are to be installed in the courts as per the order of the Supreme Court. In the first phase, cameras will be installed in the court of Jabalpur.
- “S&P Global Ratings” lowered India’s economic growth forecast for FY 2020 to 5.2%. Earlier this forecast was estimated at 5.7%. The rating agency cited the impact of the coronavirus epidemic on the global economy as a reason for the estimate reduction. Apart from the S&P, Moody’s and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development have also lowered India’s growth forecasts. Moody’s has slashed India’s growth rate estimate to 5.3% for FY 2020, while the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has slashed India’s growth rate projections to 5.1% for FY 2020.
- The Army has banned all military sports, conferences and training activities as a precaution after the first case of Kovid-19 infection in the Indian Army was found in Leh.
- The French Open tennis tournament has been postponed given the Coronavirus crisis. Now this tournament will be played from 20 September to 4 October. According to the organizers, the tournament was to be played from 24 May to 7 June.
- The Central Government approved the name of Amin village Abhimanyupur in Kurukshetra district of Haryana as per the request of the State Government. The Union Home Ministry has taken this decision after getting permission from some central organizations.
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar said that the government has set an ambitious target to achieve sales of around 7 million hybrid and electric vehicles by the end of 2020.
- ATK launched Chennai FC Won the Indian Super League 2019-20 title. In the final, ATK scored Chennaiyin F.C. Defeated 3–1. This is ATK’s third ISL title. The Indian Super League is a franchise-based association football league. 10 teams are participating in this league: Atlético de Kolkata (ATK), Bengaluru, Chennai, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kerala Blasters, Mumbai City, Northeast United, Odisha.
- Preventive measures against the Coronavirus and the news of many counterfeit goods being sold in the market are increasing demand for products such as sanitizers. Because of this, a new hand-sanitizer has been developed by the scientists of the Himalaya-Biosampled Institute of Technology (IHBT) located in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. The natural smell, active tea component and alcohol content in this hand-sanitizer have been used according to the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. One of its special features is that chemicals like parabens, triclosan, synthetic fragrance, and athletes have not been used in this product.
- Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) has partnered with Visa to issue Visa debit cards to its customers. With this partnership, Paytm will now be able to issue more than 10 million new digital debit cards in FY 2020-2021. Also, PPBL will issue the Visa Virtual Debit Card to its customers and will facilitate all merchants accepting payments through the card. Apart from this, it will also enable its customers to use Visa Debit Card to conduct international transactions.
- The 100th birth anniversary of “Jatir Peeta” Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibul Rahman was celebrated in Bangladesh on 17 March 2020. Prime Minister Modi participated in the ceremony through video conferencing.
- “Ordnance Factory Day” is observed every year on 18 March. India’s oldest “Ordnance Factory” was launched on 18 March 1802 in Kosipore, Kolkata. “OFB” is the world’s 37th largest defense equipment manufacturing body as well as Asia’s second-largest and largest ordnance factory in India.
- Popular Marathi actor “Jayaram Kulkarni” passed away. He was born in Barsi tehsil in Solapur district of Maharashtra. He had acted in more than 150 films, including ‘Chaal Re Lakshya Mumbaila’, ‘Ashi Hi Banwabanvi’, ‘Shivering’, ‘Rangat Sangat’ Films were quite popular, his last film “Khel Ayushyacha Aayushi” was recently released was.
- The world’s first flying car “PAL-V Liberty” will be made in Gujarat. The full name of “PAL-V” is the personal air-land vehicle. The “PAL-V” is made up of a Liberty car and an Autojiro or Gyroplane. The MoU was signed in the presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and between state Principal Secretary MK Das and PAL-V Vice President of International Trade Development Carlo Masbomel. The car will be produced by the Dutch company PAL-V (Personal Air and Land Vehicle).
- Astronomers have detected a hot and massive “exoplanet”, in which iron particles rain like rain each evening. Exoplanets are planets that exist outside the solar system. These planets revolve around some other star instead of the Sun. According to a report, astronomers have identified more than 3700 exoplanets so far, 53 of which have life chances. Researchers at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, say that the distance from Earth of this giant exoplanet named WASP-76B can be estimated from the fact that it will take about 640 years for light to reach our planet. Here the temperature reaches 2400 ° C in a day, due to which the iron also evaporates.
- The Jharkhand state government will launch its star rating program on June 5, 2020, so that industries can be rated based on the amount of pollutants generated from them. With this, it became the third state in India after Maharashtra and Odisha to introduce this system for industries. The program will be implemented by the Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board (JSPCB) in collaboration with the University of Chicago Trust (UC Trust).
- PDF Name: 20 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 371 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 26
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके