#1 – 508 KB – 25 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 20 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 20 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
20 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
20 January (जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
20 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
20 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 20 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 20 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 508 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 20 January 2020 Current Affairs
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal will lead the Indian delegation to the 50th World Economic Forum to be held in Davos, Switzerland on the 20th of this month. The theme of this year’s forum is – Stakeholders for a united and sustainable world. The delegation will include Mansukh Mandavia, Minister of State for Shipping and Chemicals and Fertilizers and Chief Ministers of Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh. Top annual leaders and industrialists from around the world participate in the annual conference of the World Economic Forum to set global, regional and industrial agendas.
- Russia has begun construction of a long-range S-400 air defense missile system for India. All five units of this system will be supplied by the year 2025. India had signed a five billion-dollar deal to purchase this missile system in October 2018.
- In Australia, in the final of the women’s doubles player played in the Hobart International Tennis tournament, India’s pair of Sania Mirza and Ukraine’s Nadia Kitchenok defeated China’s Shui Peng and Shuai Zhang 6-4, 6-4 in the women’s doubles title. Won. Sania’s WTA is the 42nd in doubles and the first title since winning the Brisbane International Trophy in 2007.
- In the final of the Rome ranking series, Vinesh Phogat won the first gold medal of the season by defeating Luisa Elizabeth Wellward of Ecuador by four-zeros in the 53 kg weight category. The silver medal was won by India’s teenager Anshu Malik in the 57 kg weightlifting competition.
- The agreement to build a six and a half kilometer long Z-shaped tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir was signed in New Delhi. According to the agreement, construction of a two-lane two-direction traffic tunnel costing more than two thousand three hundred crore will be completed in three years and five months. This tunnel will have parallel avenues for exit on two sides. The project includes construction, operation, raising of capital and transferring annual annuity of the tunnel. The tunnel will be perennial and will also connect the Sonamarg tourism center. The tourist center remains closed during winters due to heavy snowfall in the Ganganagar area. Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari and retired Minister of State for this Ministry V.K. National Highway and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited – NHIDCL in the presence of Singh. And the agreement was signed by representatives of the APCO Amarnathji Tunnel.
- The Indian Postal Department honored the great Indian footballer “Chunni Goswami” by issuing a postage stamp in his name on his 82nd birthday. Goswami, who led the Indian team that won the gold medal in the 1962 Asian Games, turned 82 years old. The Indian postal department had so far issued a postage stamp in the name of two first footballers – Gostho Paul (1998) and Talimeren O (2018) – making Chunni the third footballer to be awarded as such. These postage stamps were issued at his residence in Kolkata.
- Ghaziabad’s Institute of Technology Management (IMT) has planned to enhance the sports culture in the country under which the first ‘Adarsh Khel villages’ of India will be built in Bahadarpur and Khedi in Uttar Pradesh. According to the release issued here, under the ‘Adarsh Khel Gaon’ program, IMT along with the NGO ‘Sports: A Way of Life’ announced to promote sports culture in these two villages. According to the announcement, booklets, sports magazines and books will be provided in the villages free of cost, so that the villagers will get basic information about the games and they will also be provided TV in which only sports channels will be shown.
- MP Culture Department has announced the National Lata Mangeshkar Award to be given in the field of easy music. These awards are to be given for the year 2017-2018. In which the playback singer Suman Kalyanpur will be given to music director Kuldeep Singh for the year 2017 and 2018. Both artists will be presented with Rs 2 lakh, plaque, and shawl-shriphal.
- Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel has launched an employment-oriented mobile app ‘Rojgar Sangi’ (Rojgar Sangi) developed by the Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority (CSSDA) at the function of Yuva Utsav 2020 held at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Science College Campus. This app has been developed with the help of National Informatics Center. Through this app, lakhs of unemployed youth of the state will be able to get employment. This app will benefit 7 lakh students trained under 705 courses offered by Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority. Through this app, any institution and person can post information on vacancies as per their requirement.
- The Government of India has renamed the National TB Control Program as National Tuberculosis End Program. Also, the World Health Organization has approved the technology developed by Indian scientists TrueNat MTB, through which TB can be detected. India has targeted to eradicate TB from the country by 2025. This target has been set five years before the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal. The World Health Organization has accepted the accuracy of the technology TrueNat MTB developed by Indian scientists. This will greatly help to eliminate TB.
- Jeff Bezos, founder, and CEO of e-commerce company Amazon stated during his visit to India, stating that Amazon will create 1 million jobs in India in the next 5 years. These jobs will be created in information technology, logistics, retail, manufacturing, etc. Jeff Bezos has visited India nowadays. Recently Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has announced to invest one billion dollars for digitization of small and medium industries in India. Jeff Bezos also announced that by 2025, Amazon India will also export ‘Make in India’ products worth $ 10 billion.
- The NITI Aayog signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the administration of this Union Territory as an important initiative to promote the development of major infrastructure sectors in the newly formed Union Territory of Ladakh. Under this MoU, NITI Aayog will help the administration of this union territory through its flagship initiative ‘Development Support Services to States for Infrastructure Projects’ (D3S-i).
- The Regional Outreach Bureau of the Jammu and Kashmir region has organized a two-day regional conference of media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, in Jammu. The purpose of this conference is to strengthen synergies between media units to ensure delivery to remote areas and to discuss the use of new technology in communication.
- A conference was held in New Delhi to update the Chief Secretaries of various states and administrators of UTs regarding the Census-2021 and National Population Register-NPR. The data collected from the census helps us in formulating policies for the welfare of citizens. Minister of State for Home Nityananda Rai also inaugurated the official mascot of Census 2021.
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella recently announced that the company will halve carbon emissions in its supply chain by 2030. Also, the company will set up the ‘Climate Innovation Fund’ and invest one billion dollars to develop technology to remove carbon in it.
- The National Informatics Center (NIC) has established a Blockchain Technology Center in Bangalore, to be inaugurated by Union Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad. Blockchain service will be provided to all stakeholders through this center. With the help of this center, the government will also get to know the importance/utility of this technology.
- Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers D.V. Sadanand Gowda unveiled the ‘Apna Urea Sona Ugale’ logo and brand of Hindustan Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (HURL). HURL is trying to revive its three urea units. These urea units are located in Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Barauni (Bihar) and Sindri (Jharkhand). HURL is a joint venture promoted by three public sector undertakings: Coal India Limited (CIL), NTPC Limited and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Three units of HURL are likely to be commissioned in February 2021, while the Ramagundam (Telangana) and Talcher (Odisha) units may also start operations next year. The company not only focuses on one type of brand urea but also focuses on agrochemicals, fertilizers, and nano-fertilizer to diversify its product.
- The death of Khagendra Thapa Magar, the smallest person in the world, included in the Guinness Book. Born on 14 October 1992 in the Baglung district of Nepal, Thapa was 67.08 cm (2 ft 2.41 in) tall. He was first noticed by Guinness World Records in 2010 when he was tallied by Records Manager Marco Frigetti on the GWR Italian TV show Low Show Dei Records and confirmed to be the youngest teenager (male). Her name was first recorded in the Guinness World Records book in 2011 with Jyoti Amge, the youngest-ever teenager (female).
- China and Myanmar signed 33 major agreements, laying mud on the controversy arising out of atrocities on Rohingya Muslims. These include Myanmar’s participation in the OBOR (One Belt-One Road) project. With this, China has found a new place to anchor in the Indian Ocean. OBOR is the ambitious project of Chinese President Xi Jinping to expand infrastructure. On Saturday, the last day of President Xi Jinping’s two-day visit to Myanmar, he had a lengthy meeting with state counselor Aung San Suu Kyi. Only after this negotiation were these agreements signed.
- Union Minister Arjun Munda was elected president of the Archery Association of India (AAI) suspended in the election conducted under the supervision of three observers. With the support of former AAI president Vijay Kumar Malhotra, Munda, the president of Jharkhand Archery Association, defeated Assam Archery Association president and retired IAS officer BVP Rao by a margin of 34-18. The entire Munda panel won, which would have a four-year term.
- Bapu Nadkarni, a former Indian cricketer, and Dhakaad all-rounder passed away on 17 January. Bapu Nadkarni has said goodbye to this world at the age of 86. This Indian player holds the world record for the highest number of maiden overs thrown, which is unbreakable to date. Left-arm bowler Bapu Nadkarni bowled 21 consecutive overs against the England team without conceding any runs, an unbroken world record to date. In Test cricket, no player has broken this record.
- It will now be mandatory to give the Aadhaar number to the families of the victims of terrorist or Naxal attacks and communal violence to get the benefit of the scheme related to the financial assistance of the Central Government. In a notification, the Ministry of Home Affairs said that the families of victims of terrorism, cross-border firing, mines and other victims of IED explosions will now have to provide Aadhaar numbers to receive financial assistance. The ministry said that this notification will be applicable in all states and union territories except Assam and Meghalaya. Not all citizens of Assam and Meghalaya have been brought under the ambit of Aadhaar.
- Scientists analyzing a meteorite have discovered the oldest material on Earth. They have found dust particles inside space rock that fell on Earth in the 960s, which are 7.5 billion years old. Long before our solar system was born, the oldest dust particles formed in the stars that led to life.
- Kerala Sports Minister EP Jayarajan Nambiar announced the Sports Award instituted by the Kerala State Sports Council. Indian sprinter “Mohammad Anas” won the “GV Raja” (Lt.Col. PR Godavarma Raja) Award (Male) for athletics. The GV Raja Award is given annually for excellence in sports.
- Former Bharatiya Janata Party MP and senior journalist Ashwani Kumar Chopra has passed away. He was a well-known name in journalism (chief editor of Punjab Kesari) world.
- PDF Name: 20 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 391 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 20 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “20 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके