#1 – 528 KB – 36 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 20 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 20 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
20 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 20 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
20 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 20 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 20 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 20 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
20 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 20 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 528 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- The United Nations Statistics Commission declared 20 October 2010 as World Statistics Day for the first time. World Statistics Day is observed every five years.
- Presently, the “Healthy Nutrition Scheme” has been launched by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for the operation of ‘Tuberculosis Disease’ patients. According to the World Health Organization’s “Global Tuberculosis Report – 2019”, the number of tuberculosis patients in India has decreased by 50,000 in the last year.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has recently banned the use of mobile phones in-state colleges and universities. This restriction will also apply to teachers of all universities and colleges in the state.
- According to UNICEF’s “The State of the World’s Children-2019” report released for the first time in 20 years, India has reported the highest number of deaths of children under the age of 5 in 2018. In the year 2018, about 8 lakh children under 5 died due to malnutrition in India, which is more than Nigeria (6.4 lakh), Pakistan (4.09 lakh) and Republic of Congo (2.96 lakh). One in every 3 children up to the age of 5 in the world suffers from malnutrition or underweight. United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) (United Nations Children’s Fund) Establishment – 11 December 1946, Headquarters – New York, President – N. Veneman.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries reported a net profit of Rs 11,262 crore in the second quarter of the current financial year. This profit is 18.34 percent higher than in the same period last year.
- Recently, the state governments and the industry have pledged to provide employment to 7 lakh trainees in the current financial year, as well as Apprenticeship Fortnight in New Delhi. In 2016, the Government had made extensive reforms in the Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- Bilateral Joint Air Force military exercise “Ex Eastern Bridge-5” is being organized between India and Oman country. The last military exercise “Bridge-4” between the Air Force of India and Oman was held in the year 2017 in Jamnagar, Gujarat.
- Shahbaz Nadeem is a spin bowler and made his debut in the last Test match played between India and South Africa.
- NASA’s American astronauts Christina Koch and Jessica Mir created history by taking a spacewalk together. NASA has said that this was the first time that only women were walking in space.
- Recently, a senior leader of the Akali Dal Party of Punjab, Sukhdev Singh has resigned from the post of group leader of the party in Rajya Sabha. He has sent his resignation to Rajya Sabha Chairman Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu.
- 1450 acres of land adjacent to Gurudwara Kartarpur Sahib located in Pakistan has also been included in the Gurdwara campus. In all these sacred fields, Guru Nanak Dev gave the humanistic message of “Cultivate the name, chant, cry and chant the wand”.
- Jodhpur has been included in the top 10 emerging tourist destinations of the world, leaving behind India’s first choice Agra. By the year 2020, Jodhpur will be in the top 10 among emerging tourist destinations all over the world.
- The Culture Department of Uttar Pradesh State Government is going to organize the country’s first training and demonstration program for the world-famous ‘Khon Ramlila’. Thailand’s Khon Ramleela has been included in UNESCO’s list of intangible cultural heritage. It is a masked dance depicting scenes from Ramlila. Khon Ramlila’s performance is also famous for its beautiful dress and golden masks.
- The 5th edition of the World Coffee Conference will be held in Bengaluru on 7-9 September 2020. The theme of the conference is Sustainability through Consumption. India is currently the sixth-largest coffee producing country in the world.
- Recently Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has approved the enrollment of girls in military schools. After this approval girls will be able to get admission to Sainik School from session 2021-22.
- The Chenani-Nashri tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir has been renamed after Dr. SP Mukherjee. It is 9.2 km long. Also known as the “Patnitop Tunnel”. SP Mukherjee has contributed greatly to the national integration of One Nation One Flag.
- Rohit Sharma has recently become the batsman to have hit the most sixes in a Test series against South Africa by hitting 17 sixes. He has broken the record of Shimron Hetmyer of the West Indies. Before Rohit, Harbhajan Singh hit 14 sixes against New Zealand for India. After Sunil Gavaskar, Rohit Sharma became the second Indian opener to score 3 centuries in a Test series.
- “Jammu and Kashmir’s Market” was inaugurated by Satyapal Malik, Governor of Jammu Kasmir. The market is a retail showroom of authentic Jammu and Kashmir handicrafts, handlooms, silk-based products, and restaurants serving authentic Kashmiri food at Jammu Kasmir House in New Delhi.
- Joint military air force exercises of IAF and JASDF have started in West Bengal. The practice is named “Shinyu Friendship” practice which will take place from 17 to 23 October.
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd died at the age of 62. He has also previously been CEO of HP.
- IRCTC has started a rail service in the name of Buddha Circuit Special Train. This train is equipped with modern facilities and will travel to different places in eight days.
- Vinay Dubey, the former CEO of Jet Airways, wants to be appointed as an advisor to GoAir Airlines. The CEO position at GoAir Airline has been vacant since March.
- The Indian Army has begun digitizing its official records under its new program: OASIS – Officer Automated Structures Information System previously protected by the Manpower Planning Directorate. The software is to be hosted in the military intranet.
- The Bangladesh Cricket Board has recently sacked two first-class level coaches for not including leg-spin bowlers in the playing XI in the National Cricket League.
- The first Robot Chef restaurant is open in Orissa’s Smart City Bhubaneswar. This restaurant serves two robots manufactured in India, namely Champa and Jasmine.
- The Magnificent Madhya Pradesh Summit has been inaugurated in Indore. The conference was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Kamal Nath. This conference is for two days, big industrialists are joining this conference.
- Former international cricketer Ghulam Bodi has been sentenced to 5 years by a South African court in 8 corruption-related cases. Also, the South African Cricket Board has also banned a 20-year ban on playing cricketer Ghulam Bodi.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released a commemorative postage stamp dedicated to the institute under India’s “Corporate My Stamp Scheme”. The National Institute of Nutrition is Indian public health, nutrition and research center in Hyderabad and one of the largest and oldest centers under UCMR-ICMR.
- “Sajjan Jindal” has been appointed as the Vice President of the World Steel Association (Worldsteel) for one year as Chairman and Managing Director of JSW Steel. The World Steel Association is an international trade body for the iron and steel industry since its inception in 1967. Members of this group represent approximately 85% of global steel production. The chairman of this body is Y. Yu Yong of HBIS Group Company.
- Recently, the “India Innovation Index 2019” report was released by Niti Aayog. This index has been prepared in collaboration with the Institute for Competitiveness. Karnataka topped the India Innovation Index 2019, while Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana ranked second, third and fourth respectively.
- Web companies will be introduced to digital companies by 2020. Under this, big companies like Facebook, Amazon, and Google will have to pay a 3% tax on internet transactions. The scheme will generate 600 million euros of tax annually.
- The current US President Donald Trump will host the G7 summit at his Golf Resort in June next year. Located in Florida, this resort is named Trump National Doral. The G7 summit was held in France in 2019.
- India will organize the 91st Interpol General Assembly in 2022. Interpol is headquartered in France. It was established in the year 1923 as an International Criminal Police Organization. India, one of the oldest members, joined this organization in the year 1949. India has held the Interpol General Assembly only once in 1997 till now.
- Bangladesh will reopen the old rail links which operated from Bangladesh to Darjeeling to Siliguri till 1965, which were suspended after the war. This was announced by Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at the opening ceremony of the first intercity train between Dhaka and Kerrigan. Presently there are 4 rail links between India and Bangladesh.
- NH-703AA of Punjab has been renamed as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Marg. This highway starts from Kapurthala and the road connecting Goindwal Sahib ends near Taran in Punjab. The current Chief Minister of Punjab is Mr. Amarinder Singh.
- Planets found outside the solar system are called “Exoplanet”, these are the planets present in addition to the main planets in the solar system. The first ‘Exoplanet 51 Pegasi B’ was discovered in the year 1995 by “Mayer and Culley’s” (Physics Nobel Prize-2019).
- PDF Name: 20 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 459 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “20 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके