#1 – 388 KB – 21 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 19 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 19 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
19 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 19 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 18 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
19 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
19 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 19 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 19 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 388 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 21
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 19 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The first trials on humans for the exact vaccine for corona virus infection treatment have begun in Seattle. The US National Institutes of Health stated that 45 healthy people between the ages of 18 and 55 will be tested for about six weeks. These people have voluntarily decided to join the trial. The first vaccine was given to 43-year-old Jennifer Heller of Seattle. He is the Operations Manager at a tech company. The vaccine is codenamed mRNA-1273. The vaccine has been developed by a private firm called Moderna.
- “The Wire” senior editor “Arfa Khanam Sherwani” and Bengaluru independent journalist “Rohini Mohan” have been awarded the prestigious “Chameli Devi Jain Award”. Chennai Independent Data Journalist “Rukmani S.” Was awarded “honourable mention”. This annual award is given to honor women journalists with social concern, dedication, courage and compassion. The award is an Indian journalism award, instituted in 1980 by the “Media Foundation”, named after a great freedom fighter, community reformer “Chameli Devi Jain”.
- Philippines has become the first country in the world to suspend all financial markets. The financial closure was confirmed by statements from the Philippine Stock Exchange and the Bankers Association of the Philippines. The Philippine Stock Exchange was closed indefinitely on 17 March, while currency and bond trading was suspended. The decision to suspend the financial markets was taken in the wake of the coronovirus epidemic. Phillip officials cited risk to the safety of traders as the main reason for the shutdown.
- ‘Ropax’ or “Ropax” passenger “ferry service” was introduced between Mumbai and Mandwa, Maharashtra by Union Minister of State for Shipping Mansukh Mandavia. The ship, built in Greece, can carry 200 cars and 1,000 passengers and is capable of plying during the monsoon. The road distance between Mumbai and Mandwa is 110 km. It can reach a speed of 14 knots and will complete an 18-kilometer sea journey in 45 minutes to an hour.
- Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari informed the Rajya Sabha that there has been a 10% reduction in road accidents since the passage of the Motor Vehicles Act. During the Question Hour, Nitin Gadkari replied that India has targeted to reduce accidents by 50% in 5 years. In addition, India recently signed the World Security Conference held in Sweden. After the passage of the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 in July 2019, there has been a 10% reduction in accidents in the country. It has saved around 10,000 lives. Among all states, Tamil Nadu has made significant progress in reducing road accidents. In Tamil Nadu, accidents have decreased by 24% in the last 5 months. Accidents have decreased by 14% in Gujarat, 7% in Andhra Pradesh, 13% in Uttar Pradesh. Accidents have increased by 4.9% in Kerala and 8% in Assam.
- Bleeding can be life-threatening after a serious injury. Scientists from the Institute of Nanotechnology and Technology (INST), an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology, have designed a starch-based ‘hemostat’ material that condenses the natural clotting factors in the blood by absorbing excess fluid. These naturally dissolving microporous materials that make the gel together on wounds may work better than existing alternatives. The early stage development of this material has been published in a magazine called ‘Materialea’.
- India’s second largest national oil explorer, Oil India Limited (OIL) has signed a Crude Oil Sales Agreement (COSA) with Numaligarh Refinery. The agreement has been signed by both entities for the sale and purchase of crude oil. The COSA agreement is expected to streamline the sale and purchase of crude oil, which will be produced from farms in northeast India. The COSA agreement will be in effect for a period of five years, namely from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2025.
- Adnan Jurfi has now been appointed the new Prime Minister in Iraq. Jurfi, who was the governor of the Shia community’s holy city of Najaf, was appointed by President Barham Saleh. Jurfi has got 30 days to get a vote of confidence in Parliament by forming a new cabinet. Earlier, the President appointed Muhammad Taufiq Alavi as Prime Minister.
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) has appointed Hirdesh Kumar as Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of the Jammu and Kashmir region. He will replace Shailendra Kumar from the date he takes office. Hirdesh Kumar is a 1999 batch IAS officer and is currently serving as Commissioner Secretary in the School Education Department of J&K.
- The Indian e-commerce company “Flipkart” has tied up with “Aegon Life Insurance” to sell “comprehensive insurance solutions” to customers. The agreement targets customers who are seeking instant digital policies with an insurance amount of up to Rs 10 lakh. These life insurance policies do not require medical tests or paperwork as it is a quick life insurance cover,
- “An Extraordinary Life: A biography of Manohar Parrikar” is a book on the life of former Defense Minister and Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar. The book has been co-authored by veteran journalists Sadguru Patil and Mayabhushan Nagvekar. Manohar Parrikar served as the Defense Minister of India from 2014 to 2017 and served with four terms as the Chief Minister of Goa.
- “Center for Media Studies (CMS)” has jointly honored India Splend’s Prachi Salve and Dainik Jagran’s “Pradeep Dwivedi” with their top awards for reporting on road safety. The Center for Media Studies (CMS), supported by the “World Health Organization (WHO), India”, organized a three-month fellowship program for journalists to work on road safety and related issues in 2019.
- “Dharm Chakra of Loha” was established in January 2019 at “Topra Kalan Village” in Yamunanagar in Haryana. The “Limca Book of Records” has now issued a certificate of being the “largest religion cycle” in the country. The diameter of a 6-ton cycle is 30 feet. It has 24 spokes. You know, 2500 years ago, “Ashoka Chakra” was also called “Dharma Chakra”, which is also our national icon.
- Coach “Francisco Garcia” of Spanish football club Atlético Pordata has died after being infected with coronavirus. “Atlético Portada” gave this information on Instagram. “Gracia” was the head coach of Atletico’s youth team. A few days ago he had a corona infection. Despite treatment, his life could not be saved. Some media reports have also stated that “Gracia”
- UEFA has postponed the Euro Cup to be held in June and July this year by 2021. The decision was taken after an emergency meeting of the governing body of European football held in Lausanne, Switzerland on Tuesday. The tournament may take place between 11 June and 11 July next year. However, this date is not final.
- The Ministry of Health has issued toll-free number – 1075 for any kind of inquiry regarding corona virus.
- Accepting the justification of equalization of women and male officers, the Supreme Court cleared the way for permanent commissioning of women in the Navy. The court said that the center should decide the modalities in this regard within three months. Justice D.Y. A bench of Chandrachud and Justice Ajay Rastogi said that no excuse can not be accepted for not treating women and men in the army as equal and equal opportunities are required for all.
- The Sports Authority of India has decided to suspend academic training at the National Center of Excellence and Sports Training Centers till further orders keeping in mind Kovid-19. The Sports Ministry has stated that apart from training the players for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, all national camps will be postponed.
- Bollywood actor Imtiaz Khan passed away. He was known for his brilliant performances in films like “Yaadon Ki Baaraat, Dharmatma, Dayawan and Nur Jahan”. He was an actor as well as a director, who was associated with popular films like “Hustle, Cute Friends”. He was the brother of late Bollywood star actor Amjad Khan.
- Veteran journalist and Rajya Sabha member “Patil Putappa” died at “Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)”. He died due to age-related diseases. Puttappa represented Karnataka for two terms. He is a Kannada worker, Was a popular writer and journalist. He was the founder and editor of the weekly magazine “Prapancha”. He actively participated in the freedom struggle. He was also the chairman of the ‘Kannada Watchdog Committee’. He was also the founder chairman of the Border Advisory Committee.
- Veteran Malayalam poet and scholar Puthusseri Ramachandran has passed away. ‘Onananyathyukattam’ was his first poem, published in 1944. His poetic compositions focused on the early history of Kerala as well as in-depth study of early and medieval Malayalam language. He played various roles in his life such as teacher, poet, writer as well as a political activist at one time. He is also known for his untiring efforts due to which Malayalam was finally recognized as a classical language by the Central Government in 2013.
- PDF Name: 19 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 351 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 21
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके