#1 – 515 KB – 26 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 19 फरवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 19 February 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
19 February (फरवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
19 February (फरवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
19 February 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
19 February (फरवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 19 फरवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 19 फरवरी 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 515 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 06 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 26
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 19 February 2020 Current Affairs
- Chief of Defense Staff General Bipin Rawat said that by 2022 Joint Command will start functioning. Along with this joint command, a theater command will also be formed for Jammu and Kashmir. CDS Rawat is working on the restructuring process. Under this, a blueprint has been prepared for the eastern and western command of the Navy given the maritime threat, a command keeping in mind the Peninsula Command, China and the Theater Command for Jammu and Kashmir. General Bipin Rawat said- The Peninsula Command, which operates under the Navy, will soon start functioning. The system of simultaneously controlling the operations of land, water, and air force are called theater command. A senior commander decides on the operation of the three armies. Through this, all resources are used together in the event of war, So that the capacity of the armies can be increased. At present, only such theater command is functioning in Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India. India wants to establish two to five theater commands. At present, there is 17 separate command of Army, Navy and Air Force in the country. These include seven in the Army and Air Force and three in the Navy. Apart from these, two theater command – Andaman and Nicobar Command and Strategic Forces Command, which has nuclear weapons.
- The Supreme Court ordered the Center to within three months be given a permanent commission in the army to all the women officers who opted for it. The court said that there would be no restriction on giving them command deployment. A bench headed by Justice DY Chandrachud rejected the Centre’s contention that non-permanent commission or command deployment of women was subject to psychological limitations and social order. Permanent Commission (PC) means a job in the army until retired. Under the Short Service Commission (SSC), the army is employed for 10 years.
- The Haryana government will give Rs 6 crore to the players of the state who won the gold medal in the Olympic Games. Chief Minister Manohar Lal said that three crore rupees will be given to those who won the gold medal in the Asian Games and Rs 1.5 crore will be given to the players who won the same medal in the Commonwealth Games. Apart from cash incentives, the government will also employ the players.
- ISRO published its annual report. According to this report, ISRO will launch “Earth Imaging” 10 satellites in 2020-21. It also includes the first “geo-imaging satellite GISAT-1”. According to this report, at present, there are 18 communication satellites, 19 National Earth Observation satellites, and 8 navigation satellites. Of these, 3 satellites are used for military communication. ISRO had prepared 17 missions for the year 2019-20, out of which 6 missions are still to be completed. These missions will be completed by 31 March 2020.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the conference “COP-13” through video conferencing of the countries involved in the “United Nations Climate Change Treaty” in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The theme of “COP-13” is – “Welcome to the migratory species connecting this satellite.” “Super Year for Environment” started at the conference. This will include the United Nations Conference in September and concludes at the end of 2020 with the United Nations Biodiversity Conference when the new Global Biodiversity Strategy for the next decade — followed by the Global Biodiversity Framework — 2020. India took over the chairmanship of the COP for the next three years with a focus on a collective approach to tackle the problem of biodiversity.
- Union Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that 100 percent digitalization of the Haj process has made the Haj pilgrimage easier. He said that India has become the first country in the whole world to make the entire Haj-2020 process a hundred percent digital. For the first time from this year, more than 21 thousand Muslim women will go on Haj without Maharam i.e. Abhivavak or male companion.
- The Supreme Court held that the public has the fundamental right to perform peacefully and within the ambit of the law. The court was of the view that the closure of public roads is a matter of concern as it may lead to disorder. The Supreme Court of the country emphasized that it is necessary to adopt a balanced view of fundamental rights. The court said this while hearing the petitions against the Citizenship Amendment Act in Delhi for more than two months in the ongoing protests in Shaheen Bagh. Justice S. K. Kaul and Justice K.K. The bench of M. Joseph said that democracy is driven by the expression of ideas, but it also has its limitations. The bench has entrusted senior advocate Sanjay Hegde with the responsibility of talking to the protesters of Shaheen Bagh.
- The Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office has announced that Ladakh and Jammu and Kashmir will be brought under the purview of the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). Till now the jurisdiction of the Central Administrative Tribunal was limited to the central services of Jammu and Kashmir. Unless the Central Government set up a separate Central Administrative Tribunal for Jammu and Kashmir, the Chandigarh Bench of the Central Administrative Court will take charge of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. The Central Administrative Tribunal was established after the 42nd amendment to the Constitution. This tribunal resolves disputes related to officers appointed in the public service. The Central Administrative Tribunal does not include the armed forces, Supreme Court employees, paramilitary forces and secretariat staff.
- Rating agency Moody’s Investors Service has slashed India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 2020. Moody’s has lowered the earlier growth rate estimate for the financial year to 6.4% to 5.4%, while the GDP growth estimate for 2021 has also been reduced to 5.8% from 6.7%. The agency said that due to the slowdown in the global economy due to the coronavirus, the pace of growth in India’s GDP growth may be reduced. Moody’s said that in the year 2020, the economy of the G-20 countries is projected to grow by 2.4%. Moody’s also lowered China’s growth rate estimate to 5.2% this year and 2.4% for 2021.
- The World Bank and the Government of India signed a $ 450 million loan agreement for the Atal Ground Water Scheme. Through this, the groundwater institutions will be strengthened and efforts will be made to stop the depletion of groundwater resources. The implementation of the ‘National Ground Water Management Improvement Program’ (Atal Ground Water Scheme) will be done in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Haryana. Under this program 78 districts will be covered, these districts have been selected based on depletion of groundwater.
- The Government of Telangana will organize the Bio-Asia Summit 2020 in Hyderabad from 17-19 February 2020. The summit will focus on biology companies and their investment capabilities. Researchers, investors, startups and health representatives will participate in this summit. The conference will focus on the development of the biology industry. The theme of this summit is ‘Today for Tomorrow’.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan launched the “Yodhav” mobile application in Kochi, through which the public can inform the police about drug abuse and its distribution.
- Real estate body “CREDAI” has launched an app, with the help of which “homebuyers can contact developers”. The app is named “Credai Awaas”. Transport and Environment Minister Mohammad Akbar has launched this app in Raipur in the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- Facebook released its new app “Hobby”. This app is inspired by Pinterest. This is a photo-sharing app in which users will not only be able to capture their creative activities like cooking, baking but also can organize it according to their own. In the app, users can organize their project photos so that they can assess their progress by looking at it later. Currently, there is no social sharing component in it, but after the project is over, users will be able to make a video of it.
- Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport has now become a single-use plastic free airport. There was a long campaign for this change. The 45 plastic products used at the airport have been replaced with environmentally friendly alternatives. A certificate was given to the airport operator in this regard. According to Delhi International Airport Limited, IGI has become the first airport in the country to not use single-use plastic.
- India’s friendly United Arab Emirates (UAE) has issued a license to set up the first nuclear reactor in the country. The reactor will operate at the Barak nuclear power plant in the country. It will be the first nuclear power plant to be built in Arab countries.
- Indian diplomat Aditya Narayana Dharayasheel Haksar has translated the auspices of Chanakya or Kautilya (aphorisms) from ancient Sanskrit gurus to readers in current existing languages, titled ‘Chanakya Niti: Verses on Life and Living’, and Penguin. It is published by Random House India.
- The Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games published the official motto, ‘United by Emotion’, which signifies ‘Universal Values’ and ‘Unifying Power of Sport’, the upcoming 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, July 24, 2020, Will be held from August 9 to 2020.
- Grandmaster Coneru Hampi has won the Cairns Chess tournament. Hampi and Grand Masters Dronavalli Harika were drawn in the ninth and final round in St. Louis, USA. Hampi had six digits. World champion Xu Wenon finished second with five and a half points. Dronavalli Harika was at number five with four and a half points. Hampi is India’s first female world champion in chess.
- Two of India’s star squash players, Saurav Ghoshal and Joshan Chinappa, have won the men’s and women’s section of the 77th Senior National Squash Championship held in Chennai. The top-ranked Indian players won the 13th and 18th record titles respectively in the male and female categories. In the men’s final, Sourav Ghoshal defeated Abhishek Pradhan by 11-6, 11-5, 11-6 sets, while Joshna Chinappa beat Tanvi Khanna 8-11, 11-6, 11-4, 11- in the women’s section. Defeated by a slight margin of 7.
- India won five silver and six bronze medals at the ongoing Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. K. Pawani Kumari won the silver medal in the 45 kg weight category. Siddhant Gogoi won the silver medal in the 61 kg weight category. In the 49 kg weight category, Mukund Ahir won the silver, while in the 45 kg weight class, Harshada Gaur won the bronze medal. 197 players from 20 Asian countries are participating in this tournament.
- Senior batsman Faf Duplessis relinquished the captaincy of South Africa’s Test and T20 teams with immediate effect. Duplessis has said that the team needs a new generation of leaders. In the recently concluded ODI series against England, Quinton Dickock was appointed as captain in place of Duplessis.
- The International Hockey Federation (FIH) announced that India will host the Junior Men’s World Cup next year. This will be the second time that India will host this prestigious tournament. In 2016 also this tournament was held in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh and then India became the champions by defeating Belgium 2–1 in the final. It was India’s second FIH Junior Men’s World Cup title. The FIH said that the competition would be played in late 2021.
- The name of the bus stand of Ambala city was changed to the name of Sushma Swaraj. Sushma Swaraj was the daughter of Ambala and it was from here that she started politics in Delhi. He was recognized at the international level. Sushma Swaraj passed away last year, after which the bus stand is named after Sushma Swaraj in her memory.
- Punjab Director General of Police Dinkar Gupta launched the ‘Appreciate and Commend’ scheme at Phillaur, Punjab, to increase the confidence of police officers doing exceptional work and the best policemen will be honored every month.
- The Government Medical College in Latur, Maharashtra, will be named after the late Congress leader and former Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh. On behalf of the Chief Minister’s Office, it was said that on the demand of former MLA Trimbak Bhise from Latur (Rural) area, Uddhav Thackeray approved the proposal to change the name of the college.
- PDF Name: 19 February 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 431 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- No. of Question: 26
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
February Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 19 February (फरवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “19 February (फरवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है। आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके