#1 – 395 KB – 21 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 18 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 18 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
18 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 18 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 18 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
18 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
18 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 18 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 18 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 395 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 21
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 18 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Former Chief Justice (CJI) Ranjan Gogoi has been nominated to the Rajya Sabha by the Central Government, which has delivered the verdict in several major cases including Ayodhya. He will be the first former Chief Justice to be nominated to the Upper House of Parliament. Although former CJI Ranganath Mishra also became a Rajya Sabha member, he was elected on a Congress ticket. The Ministry of Home Affairs issued a notification to this effect. Accordingly, ‘Under subdivision (a) of clause (1) of Article 80 of the Constitution and clause (3) of the same article, the President nominates Ranjan Gogoi on the seat vacated by the retirement of one of the nominated members of the Rajya Sabha. Huh.’ This seat is vacant due to the retirement of KTS Tulsi.
- The Uttar Pradesh government passed the Ordinance “Recovery of Damage to Public and Private Property Ordinance, 2020”. The purpose of this ordinance is to deal with violent acts. This will help in the recovery of the loss of public and private property. The Governor of a state has powers to pass ordinances under Article 213.
- India is ranked 12th in the world according to the study “Women on Board 2020”. Norway topped the list with 40.72% women. A study on ‘Women on Board 2020’ has been done jointly by the global recruitment tender platform MyHiringClub and Sarkar-Naukri. 7824 listed companies from 36 countries were considered for the study. From India, 628 listed companies participated in an online study. The study was based on the presence of women on the board of companies globally.
- The “United Nations Conference on Trade and Development – UNCTAD)” recently released a report on the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy. According to this report, India ranks 10th among affected economies. This report says that the slowing down of China’s manufacturing sector due to this virus will affect worldwide trade of $ 50 billion. Due to this, the European Union will be the most affected, with 15.6 billion businesses in the EU. After this, businesses of US $ 5.8 billion will be affected. Business will be affected by $ 5.2 billion in Japan, $ 3.8 billion and $ 2.3 billion in South Korea and Vietnam respectively.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat celebrated the traditional “harvest festival” – “Phool Dei”. This festival also shows the internal relationship between people living in all the mountains. “Phool Dei” is celebrated on the first day of “Chaitra” or in the middle of March (according to the Gregorian calendar). On this day young girls perform most of the rituals and they are the most eager participants. In this festival, the girls break the first flowers of the season and decorate their houses, the word ‘Dei’ is a type of dessert made from jaggery, white-flour, and curd and is offered to all.
- The Odisha government canceled the “Chaitra Jatra festival” due to the threat of the coronavirus. This festival is celebrated on Tuesday in the month of Chaitra. The second and third Tuesdays are more crowded. The festival has been canceled due to the second Tuesday of March 17. This festival is celebrated in Tara Tarini hill temple.
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports told a committee of Parliament that four sports disciplines – Malkhamb, Clari-Payadu, Gat-Ka, and Thung-ta have been identified to promote rural and tribal sports under the Khelo India Scheme. For this, financial assistance is being provided for necessary facilities, equipment, the appointment of coaches and training and scholarship.
- The government-appointed Justice Bansi Lal Bhat as the acting chairman of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT). This information has been given in a government notification. He has been appointed chairman in place of Justice Sudhanshu Jyoti Mukhopadhyay.
- Indian cricketer Shardul Thakur was appointed as the brand ambassador of Tata Power, India’s largest power generation company, which aims to provide an uninterrupted power supply from its various plants located across India.
- Hill (HIL) India Limited has launched a “Customer Payment Portal” in association with Union Bank of India. This “customer payment portal” of Hill (India) Limited aims to receive payments from its customers through various online methods, to facilitate quick and easy collection of outstanding funds. Through this portal “Hill (India) Limited” customers will be able to pay their dues through any debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI or online wallet in a fast and convenient manner.
- The Center has decided to keep all educational institutions including schools, colleges, gyms, museums, swimming pools, theaters closed till 31 March due to the coronavirus situation in the country. A consultation in this regard has been sent to the State Governments. Students are also advised to stay at home.
- Microsoft has launched a web portal to track the spread of “COVID-19” worldwide. The web portal has been launched by Microsoft’s “Bing Team”. The portal aims to track the spread of novel coronaviruses in the world. The link to the website is “bing.com/covid” and it provides infection statistics for each country. A user can click the country on an interactive map to see the specific number of cases of novel coronavirus infection in the country. The web portal collects and displays information from sources such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC).
- US President Donald Trump has declared a national emergency on the spread of the coronavirus. Also, the government has allocated 50 billion dollars to fight the disease.
- The application from the country of Niue to the International Dark-Sky Association’s (IDA) or the International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) for the protection of its sky, land, and sea has been approved. Niue has now become the world’s first complete country recognized as ‘Dark Sky Place’, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean. International dark sky places are places that naturally darken the night-time atmosphere. There are over 130 of these accredited dark sites worldwide, including parks, reserves and local communities,
- The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), India’s largest central armed police force, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Aditya Mehta Foundation (AMF), a non-profit organization, to bring disabled people to the Games. Tries for The CRPF has signed a memorandum of understanding to train 189 CRPF personnel in the areas of cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI) and Paralympic Games who have lost their limbs in the operation.
- Taiwan’s “Tai-Tzu-Ying” won the Women’s Singles title at the “All England Badminton Championship” in Birmingham. “Ying” defeated China’s “Chen Youfei” 21-19 21-15 in a 44-minute match. In the men’s singles title, Denmark’s “Viktor Axelsen” defeated Taiwan’s “Chow Tian Chen” 21-13,
- India will provide Nepal with ten crore 70 lakh Nepali rupees for the construction of three new school buildings. These schools will be built in Darchula, Dhanush and Kapilavastu districts. The MoU to this surprise was signed in Kathmandu between the bodies of India, Nepal and allied districts.
- South Africa has declared a national emergency, with the number of people suffering from the Coronavirus reaching 61 in the country. President Cyril Ramaphosa announced in a live broadcast on national television.
- India celebrates National Immunization Day on 16 March every year. The Government of India celebrates National Immunization Day every year to convey the importance of vaccination to the people of the country. In 1995, the first dose of an oral vaccine against polio was given in India. India has been observing the Pulse Polio program since 1995. The main purpose of celebrating National Immunization Day is to make all people aware of polio prevention and eradicate it from the world.
- World Consumer Rights Day was observed on 15 March. World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated every year all over the world to demonstrate solidarity towards the protection of the rights of consumers.
- Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh has announced the biggest scheme for the welfare of sportspersons and artists of the state. Chief Minister K Achanaba Sanavarising Ji Tengbang (CMAST) and Chief Minister Artist Sing Ge Tengbang (CMAT) Yojana will benefit thousands of sportspersons and artists from the state who have represented the state and the country.
- Under the “Chief Minister’s Akhannaba Sanaroising gi Tengbang – CMAST” – scheme, suitable employment will be provided in government services to players who have won medals in notified disciplines in selected international sports events. The scheme will also support players in purchasing expensive sports items. Also, cash prizes have been increased to 1 crore, 75 lakh, 50 lakh and 10 lakh rupees for Olympic participants in various categories. Sportspersons who have been represented in national and international tournaments and are unemployed will receive a lifetime pension.
- In the “Chief Minister Artist Sing gi Tengbang – CMAT” – scheme for artists, the CMAT is designed to encourage artists in various fields and aims to include 4000 artists a year. Pension will be given to about 1000 artists who are 60 years and above. Pensioners include awardees, gurus and non-awardees who have contributed to preserving the tradition, culture and art forms of Manipur. Financial support will also be provided for artists, groups, and institutions to participate in international and national festivals.
- PDF Name: 18 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 359 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 21
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके