#1 – 802 KB – 19 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 18 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 18 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
18 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे। 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है। अभी फ्री में 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
18 January (जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
18 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
18 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 18 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 18 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 802 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 18 January 2020 Current Affairs
- The central government has resolved the 22-year-old “Bru refugee” problem by signing an agreement with the states of Tripura and Mizoram and members of the “Bru community”. The agreement was signed in New Delhi in the presence of Home Minister Amit Shah, Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb, Mizoram Chief Minister Joramthanga and others. According to the agreement, more than 30 thousand refugees will be settled in Tripura. Mr. Shah said that the Center has sanctioned a package of six hundred crores for the rehabilitation of the people of the “Bru community”. People from the “Bru community” of Mizoram have been residing in Tripura since 1997 as refugees. An agreement was signed for his return to Mizoram in 2018. But this could not be implemented, as most people refused to return.
- In Russia, proving a strong political grip, President Vladimir Putin proposed the name of Mikhail Mishstein for the post of PM, which was approved by the party. On Putin’s will, PM Dmitry Medvedev resigned along with the Council of Ministers.
- Famous Sindhi writer Vasdev Mohi has been announced this year’s Saraswati Samman for his story collection “Checkbook”. Under this honor, the author will be awarded a citation and a memento along with Rs 15 lakh. The KK Birla Foundation pays Saraswati honor every year to the masterpiece of the author of one of the languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution. For its selection, it is necessary to publish the book in the last 10 years except for the year of honor. This is the first time in 28 years that a Sindhi writer will be honored with Saraswati. Vasdev Mohi writes stories as well as poems in Sindhi. His 10 poetry collections have been published.
- Indian Railways has installed a unique human interactive interface system at Visakhapatnam railway station to make rail travel more convenient. Through this, travelers can take the information on local places including fast mobile charging, weather, and train, besides making mobile and video calling for free. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has given this information by tweeting. It is the first digital kiosk in the Indian rail network. It is developed by Bhubaneswar-based Nexyite Infotech Service Limited. It is based on the Kiosk Human Interface System.
- The budget session of Parliament will start from 31 January and will end on 3 April with holiday days. This session will be in two phases. The first phase will be from 31 January to 11 February and the second phase from 2 March to 3 April. On January 31, at 11 am, Ramnath Kovind will address a joint sitting of the two houses in the Central Hall. It has been made in a Lok Sabha release that the House will be adjourned to the Standing Committees to discuss the Demands for Grants of various Ministries and Departments and prepare its report. The next phase of the house will be held from February 11, which will continue till April 3.
- The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has called for maximum efforts to conserve petroleum to reduce the burden of imports for energy needs. This information was given by the Secretary in the Ministry MN Kutty while inaugurating the Fuel Protection Mega Campaign-Saksham of Petroleum Conservation Research Association-PCRA in New Delhi. He said that India’s share of initial energy demand will double to 11 percent by 2040 and to meet this huge demand, not only petroleum conservation but the creation of a sustainable development model will be an important step. The month-long Saksham program aims to create widespread awareness among the public about the conservation of conventional fuels.
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh dedicated the Howitzer Cannon, named the 51st K-Nine Vajra, built by Larsen & Toubro Company in Hazira, Gujarat. It weighs 50 tonnes and a bomb weighing 47 kg can fall to a target located at a distance of 43 km. The K-9 Vajra cannon has been handed over to the army well ahead of schedule. The Armored System Complex at Hazira in Surat of Larsen & Toubro was dedicated to the nation by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in January last year.
- The 7th ‘Commonwealth Parliamentary Association India Regional’ conference started in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh. This conference will run till January 18. Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla inaugurated the seventh conference of the ‘Commonwealth Parliamentary Union of India Region’.
- Union Minister of Culture and Tourism Prahlad Singh Patel launched an exhibition titled “Indian Heritage in Digital Space” at the National Museum, New Delhi. This exhibition is the first of its kind in the country. The exhibition will be online until February 15, 2020.
- The Food Processing Conference is being organized for the first time in the Union Territory of Ladakh to attract investors. The conference will be organized by the Union Territory of Ladakh administration in collaboration with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of Food Processing Industries. Ladakh has vast potential for investment in horticultural products related to the food processing industry such as apricot seabuckthorn, apples and agricultural products such as buckwheat and barley. The program aims to connect entrepreneurs through startups with the prospects of the food processing industry in Ladakh.
- The World Economic Forum released the Global Risk Report on January 15, 2020, this report identifies major global risks. According to this report, the following are the 5 biggest global risks:
- According to the report of the World Economic Forum, climate-related risks are expected to be significantly higher.
- In this report, geopolitical instability has also been considered as a major risk.
- The current stagflation is expected to increase, due to which there is a possibility of protests and an increase in the democratic movement.
- Digital technology is at the peak of its development, but there will be increasing inequality in access to technology in the world,
- social, demographic, environmental and technological pressures are increasing on the health system.
- Indian lawyer Harish Salve has been appointed as an advocate for the senior advocate for Queen Elizabeth II. She has been appointed as the Queen’s Advocate (QC) for the courts of England and Wales. His name is shown in the list of silk appointments released on 13 January by the UK Ministry of Justice. Salve and other appointees will be formally appointed as the Queen’s Counsel on 16 March 2020. The title of Queen’s Advocate is conferred upon those who have demonstrated special skills and expertise in the conduct of advocacy. Harish Salve released his LL.B. From Nagpur University and started his career in 1980 with JB Dadchandji & Company. He was named as Senior Advocate by the Delhi High Court in 1992. Salve was called to Blackstone Chambers in 2013. He represented India before the International Court of Justice in the Kulbhushan Jadhav extradition case.
- To increase the security of digital transactions, the Reserve Bank has asked banks and other card issuing companies to allow customers to operate and close their debit or credit or virtual cards themselves.
- In Gujarat, the first edition of Krishi Manthan – Asia’s largest food, agribusiness, and rural development summit organized by the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad – began. More than 1500 delegates including students and academics are participating in the two-day event organized by IIMA’s Food and Agribusiness Committee.
- The 5th edition of India’s Science Film Festival (SCI-FFI 2020) has started in Panaji, the capital of Goa. The festival aims to establish knowledge of science among the youth with the help of exhibitions, masterclasses, workshops, and other activities. The films selected in the event are ‘Mission Mars’, ‘Space 9000 KMPH’, ‘Everest’, ‘Aomori’, ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’, ‘Geostorm’ and ‘Virus’. A special workshop called ‘Million Soul’ will also be organized by IIT Bombay on training on making solar lamps. The workshop aims to empower people from backward communities. The workshop will aim to teach participants about the health, educational and environmental benefits of solar energy.
- For the first time in the country, Maharashtra Police will organize an international marathon in Mumbai on 9 February. According to officials, around 15,000 runners will participate in the marathon. The marathon will begin from the iconic Gateway of India in South Mumbai and will pass through the Bandra-Worli Sea Link. The theme of the marathon will be ‘Health Run’.
- By the end of last year, more than 27 thousand health and wellness centers have become operational. The Finance Ministry said the government has targeted to set up one lakh 50 thousand health and welfare centers by 2022. So far, more than 60 thousand centers have been approved.
- UEFA announced the Champions League Team of the Year 2019. Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo, Barcelona striker Lionel Messi and Liverpool defender Virgil Van Dyk got the place in the team. At the same time, Liverpool strikers Mohammad Salah and Roberto Firmino did not get the place. The team has five players from Liverpool who won the Champions League last time. Ronaldo got 14th and Messi got 11th in this team. At the same time, Van Dyk got a second time.
- To make the ‘Gangasagar Mela’ of West Bengal’s South 24 “Parganas district” plastic-free, around 150 inmates of the city’s “Dum Dum Central Correctional Home” and “Presidency Correctional Home” took up the environment for distribution among pilgrims. Has made more than 50,000 bags of cotton and jute.
- PDF Name: 18 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 632 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 18 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “18 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके