#1 – 571 KB – 73 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 18 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 18 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
18 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 18 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
18 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 18 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 18 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 18 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
18 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 18 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 571 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- October 17 was observed as the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (IDEP). Topic: Working together with children, their families, and communities to end poverty.
- Global Handwashing Day is observed every year on 15 October. The day is celebrated to increase awareness and understanding of the importance of washing hands with soap.
- World Mathematics Day is celebrated every year on 15 October. The day aims to encourage students to participate in competitive math-themed games globally.
- White Can Safety Day is observed every year on 15 October in the United States. This day is to celebrate the success achieved by blind and blind people. The day is an important symbol of blindness and a warning to show the white cane of freedom.
- State Bank of India (SBI) re-entered the Elite Club of the top-10 most valuable domestic firms by market valuation after a two-week hiatus on 14 October. On 1 October, SBI and Bajaj Finance lost their place in the club of the top 10 most valuable domestic companies.
- Lingappa Narayan Swamy, acting Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court (HC), was appointed as the new Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court.
- India is ranked 82 in the World Giving Index (WGI) of 2019. The survey rankings were released by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), an international organization.
- Reddy Chairman KK Satish Reddy has been appointed as the new President of the Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance for 2019-21. Will continue as MD Vice President of Panacea Biotech Limited.
- The top award of excellence at the UNESCO Asia Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation 2018 has been awarded to Hong Kong’s historic “Tai Quan Center for Heritage and Arts” for Cultural Conservation.
- Information and Broadcasting Secretary Amit Khare has been given the charge of Additional Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy. He is a 1985 batch IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre.
- The state of Kerala has become the first state in India where private school teachers and other women employees will get a break under the Maternity Leave Act. Recently, this decision has been approved by the central government.
- CORPAT (patrol) is a naval bilateral exercise conducted between India and Bangladesh. This is the second variant of the IN – BN CORPAT in the northern Bay of Bengal, in which BN-in ships practiced patrol (CORPAT).
- The first naval bilateral exercise between the Indian Navy (IN) and the Bangladesh Navy (BN) is being held in Visakhapatnam, India from 12 October to 16 October 2019. The purpose of the IN-BN exercise is to strengthen mutual relations between India and Bangladesh.
- On the occasion of World Food Day 2019, Union Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan Singh has launched the “Food Security Mitra” scheme. The food safety friend will be a certified professional by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), who will ensure compliance with the regulations related to food safety.
- The Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report (APTIR) was jointly released by the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been voted as the Most Outstanding Company of India’s IT Services Sector in the ASEAN 2019 Outstanding Companies Survey. Asiamoney’s various investor surveys recognized TCS as the most respected company of the decade in India, with awards such as the Best-Managed Companies Award, Corporate Governance Poll.
- JPS Chawla has been appointed as the Controller General of Accounts of the Department of Expenditure in the Ministry of Finance. He will replace Girraj Prasad Gupta. The Department of Expenditure is a nodal department to oversee matters relating to the public financial management system of the Central Government and the financial condition of the states.
- Recently Indian Railways has announced to become a zero-carbon emitter by 2030 years.
- Cricketer and current BJP MP Gautam Gambhir have recently resigned from the post of Director of District and State Cricket Association (DDCA). He was a nominated director in the DDCA on behalf of the government but has now opted out of the state cricket association.
- ICICI Bank has launched a new fixed deposit scheme called “FD Health”. Under this scheme, the customer will be provided with a critical illness cover of Rs 1 lakh from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company. For this, the amount of FD should be 2 to 3 lakh rupees, this amount has to be kept in the bank for at least two years.
- Mexico’s migration authorities have recently sent 311 Indians back following threats from the US. The 311 Indians were accused of illegally attempting to infiltrate the US from the Mexico border. 311 Indians also included a woman.
- Anoop Kumar Mendiratta has been appointed as the new Central Law Secretary. This is the first time such an appointment has been made. Anoop Kumar is currently serving District and Sessions Judge in North East District, Karkardooma Court, New Delhi. He will remain in the position till 30 March 2023 or till he attains the age of 60 years.
- Bihar State Government will provide assistance of Rs 6,000 each to the flood-affected families.
- The Nashri tunnel (9.2 km) that connects Kashmir to Jammu on NH 44 will be named after Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, the founder of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh.
- TB is expected to be launched in the USA by the end of 2019. The United States will be the first country where the product will be launched.
- The “Pretomanid” TB drug is only the third new anti-TB drug to receive approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in more than 40 years.
- The multinational pharmaceutical company Mylan, in collaboration with the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI), has launched the drug pretomonide used to treat drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB). Mylan NV announced a global collaboration in the month of April 2019 to make the experimental drug pretomid for the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Recently the International Cricket Council (ICC) has reinstated the membership of both Zimbabwe and Nepal. Membership of Zimbabwe and Nepal was suspended in July 2019 due to political interference in the functioning of the board.
- 3 UAE players have recently been suspended by the ICC on corruption charges.
- The air combat exercise “Shinyu Friendship” between the Air Force of India and Japan has started on October 17, 2019. The exercise is being organized at Air Force Station Arjan Singh in West Bengal.
- According to US bank Merrill Lynch, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Ltd could become the first company to have $ 200 billion market capitalization in the coming 24 months. According to the report, in the coming years, the company’s market cap will increase rapidly due to businesses like retail, telecom, and broadband.
- Insurance Australia Group has announced the sale of the entire 26% stake in SBI General Insurance. This 26 percent stake will be received by Nepean Opportunities and WP Honey Wheat Investment (Warburg Pincus Group).
- Public sector giant Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced that it is developing artificial intelligence (AI) – based on the instrument for analyzing terrorist activities.
- Jananayak Janata Party (JJP) has recently issued a declaration form promising to give 75 percent reservation in state government jobs in Haryana. Also promised to give 10 extra marks to rural students in job exams.
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has announced the establishment of the world’s first graduate-level, research-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) university.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, one of the Navratna companies, will make the company “Advanced Ultra Super Critical Turbine”. This technology will be eco-friendly, which will reduce coal consumption in energy production as well as reduce carbon emissions. Under this technology, the world’s first thermal power plant will be set up in Chhattisgarh as a pilot project.
- IIT Madras has tied up with American company ExxonMobil for research on biofuels. The agreement is for a period of five years.
- Global Handwashing Day is observed every year on 15 October. The purpose of this day is to inspire people to adopt the habit of washing hands. It is an important factor in disease prevention.
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has recently decided to keep Pakistan on its gray list by February 2020. The FATF has taken this decision for failing to stop terrorist funding and money laundering.
- MasterCard, MS Dhoni launched the “Team Cashless India” campaign to promote digital payments in India.
- Club Barcelona captain Lionel Messi has become the first player to win the European “Golden Shoe” for 3 consecutive times. He received this award for the sixth time as well as scoring 36 goals last season and was the highest goalscorer in Europe.
- The World Bank said that India’s growth rate is projected to fall to 6% in 2019-20 after the recession in the early quarters of this financial year.
- The Andhra Pradesh state government has named the scheme “YSR Rayathu Bharosa-PM Kishan” after former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Under the scheme, 54 lakh farmers will get Rs 13,500 in three installments.
- Bengaluru has been selected to host the 5th edition of the World Coffee Conference from 7-9 September 2020.
- The flagship program of the Narendra Modi government Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) has crossed the 50 lakh mark.
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to start India’s first training and demonstration program for Khon Ramlila. Khon Ramlila is held in Thailand and does not contain dialogues. The event will be organized under the Cultural Exchange Program between India and Thailand.
- India has added the indigenous Howitzer cannon Dhanush to the army, increasing its military power, as well as guided shells, have been purchased from the US for this. With this cannon, targets of more than 50 kilometers can be targeted.
- India ranked third in the Hurun Global Unicorn 2019 list. It accounts for 21 of the world’s 494 unicorns. China is at number one with 206 unicorns, America is at number two with 203 unicorns.
- The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) launched a new scheme to promote investment in India. The scheme also aims to increase the ease of doing business. The plan will enable the Make in India program.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has recently announced the implementation of the “odd-even formula” from November 4 to 15, as well as a penalty of Rs 2000 for violating this rule. This Audi-Even formula will apply to Audi-Even on vehicles operating from other states and CNG and not on 2 wheelers.
- Recently launched state highway police objective of driving to reduce the loss of life by securing roads a mobile app for your personnel “MRADMS Maharashtra” in.
- Recently, India Post easier transactions for clients Launched a new mobile “India Post” app for convenience.
- The state government of Madhya Pradesh is to sign a memorandum of understanding with the National Organization of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) on 17 October.
- Australia’s country cricketer, Megan Shutt, set a record by becoming the first woman to score two hat-tricks in white-ball cricket in the third one-day international of a three-match series against the West Indies.
- In the 14th session of the United Nations Conference (UNCCD), 2030 year has been set by India as a target to convert fertile land of about 50 lakh hectares of land into fertile land.
- Indian company “Nelco” has launched India’s first maritime communication service to provide quality broadband services in the maritime sector.
- APJ, author of the book “Beyond 2020: A Vision for Tomorrow India” Abdul Kalam.
- India is the world’s third largest energy consumer after the US and China.
- The 17 Army Corps of the Indian Army will participate for the first time in “Himvijay”, the largest combat exercise of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force (IAF).
- India has held the Conference of Parties (COP) from China until 2021 for the next two years.
- Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo have been announced as joint winners of the 2019 Booker Prize. This is the first time the joint winners have been announced. Atwood has been awarded the book “The Testaments”, the sequel to the book “The Handmaid’s Tale”. Bernardine Evaristo became the first black woman and the first black British author to win the award since the Booker Prize began in 1969.
- “Actress Jennifer Aniston” recorded a world record of becoming more than 1 million followers on Instagram in 5 hours 16 minutes.
- Recently Shirui Lily Festival 2019 started in Manipur.
- Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal launched “Seva Trains” on 14 October 2019. He boarded the Delhi-Shamli daily passenger train from New Delhi railway station. “Service service trains” are intended to improve and provide last-mile connectivity for those traveling from villages and small towns to major cities. Indian Railways announced that it has to start 09 service trains. Seva Sewa trains will include daily trains between Delhi and Shamli, Bhubaneswar and Nayagarh cities, Murkonglex and Dibrugarh, Kota and Jhalawar cities and Coimbatore and Palani.
- The “Vigyan Jyoti Yojana” has been launched by the Central Government to encourage students for STEM education.
- Arunachal Pradesh State Chief Minister Pema Khandu has recently covered 122 kilometers to promote adventure tourism in his state.
- In order to promote peace and prosperity in the Chenab Valley region, the Jammu University organized a five-day “Yuva Utsav Sangam 2019-20”.
- The Supreme Court has reserved the verdict after a 40-day hearing in the Ayodhya land dispute case. The bench also comprises Justice SA Bobde, Justice Dhananjay Y Chandrachud, Justice Ashok Bhushan and Justice S Abdul Nazir. The term of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court expires on 17 November 2019.
- Kishan Dan Deval, the next Ambassador of India to Georgia, has been appointed. He will replace Yogeshwar Sangwan. The capital of Georgia – Tbilisi, the currency – is Georgian Lari.
- The recently concluded livestock census in India registered a growth of 4.63% as compared to the year 2012.
- Patrick Day has passed away recently, he was a boxer.
- Recently, the Reserve Bank of India has imposed a penalty of Rs 3 crore on SBM Bank (India).
- Recently the 48th edition of the Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair was inaugurated in “Greater Noida”.
- PDF Name: 18 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 505 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “18 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके