#1 – 361 KB – 15 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 17 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 17 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
17 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 17 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 17 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
17 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
17 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 17 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 17 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 361 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 03 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 15
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 17 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has proposed to set up the Kovid-19 Emergency Fund based on the voluntary contributions of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries to tackle the challenge of the coronavirus. He said that India can give one million dollars to start this fund. Mr. Modi said that India is building a rapid response team of doctors and experts who will be equipped with test kits and other equipment. This team will be available to SAARC member countries when needed. At the initiative of India, a video conferencing of SAARC countries was organized to formulate a common strategy to counter Kovid-19 in the region.
- The Assam government plans to construct 33 stadiums across the state under the Uttarayan scheme, announced by Sports Stadium Principal Secretary Avinash Joshi and Joint Director Kamaljeet to provide Rs 300 crore for the construction of these stadiums and encourage rural talent 500 playgrounds to be built.
- Central Security Force CRPF has taken the first decision of its kind. The CRPF has decided to provide comprehensive health insurance to the families of the 2200 officers who were martyred while performing their duties since its inception. The central force will pay the full premium for the insurance of this kin of the martyrs. The CRPF has announced to launch the scheme under the name of ‘Our martyrs are proud’ on the occasion of its 81st Foundation Day on 19 March. Health insurance and other steps are being taken under this theme. The country’s largest paramilitary force CRPF has 3.25 lakh employees in various positions.
- The government has appointed Prashant Kumar, former Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Managing Director of SBI as MD and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Sunil Mehta, former MD of Punjab National Bank (PNB) as non-executive chairman, Mahesh Krishnamurthy and Atul Bheda of Yes Bank Appointed as a non-executive director of the Board of Reconstruction.
- WION (World Is One News), India’s first international news channel, organized its 3rd edition of Global Summit 2020 based on the topic ‘Navigating and negotiating global imperatives’ in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Achanta Sharat Kamal of India has won the men’s singles title in the Oman Open Table Tennis tournament. In the final in Muscat, Sharat Kamal beat top-seeded Portugal’s Marcos Fratus 4–2. In the semi-finals, Sharat Kamal defeated Kirill Skakov of Russia, while Frittatas defeated India’s, Harmeet Desai. The women’s singles title was won by Hitomi Sato of Japan.
- Viktor Axelsen of Denmark won the All England Open Badminton Championship for the first time. After 21 years, a Danish player became champion. Earlier in 1999, Peter Gade won the championship. He then defeated Taufiq Hidayat of Indonesia. Axelson beat Taiwan’s top seed player Chou Tien Chen 21-13 21-14 in the final.
- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 45 of the POCSO Act, 2012, the Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD), Government of India, has notified the New Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (POCSO) Rules, 2020, replacing the earlier 2012 rules. The new rule will be able to implement recent amendments to the law, under which punishment provisions for sexual exploitation of children have been further tightened. The new POCSO rules became effective from March 9, 2020.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has sanctioned Rs 365 crore for the construction of a new Integrated Check Post (ICP) of about 130 km at Sabroom in Tripura. This is the second integrated check post to be built along the India-Bangladesh border. This integrated check post is built to connect the Feni river bridge with the Chittagong division of the neighboring country.
- The first regional edition of the Divya Kala Shakti program was held in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The event was organized by the National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) in collaboration with the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The National Crime Records Bureau celebrated its 35th Foundation Day on 12 March. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai inaugurated Crime Multi-Agency Center (Cri-MAC) and National Cyber Crime Training Center (NCTC) on the occasion of NCRB’s foundation day. Director Generals and senior officers of various central and state police organizations also participated in the ceremony organized on the occasion of the Foundation Day of NCRB.
- The Central Government has nominated Shri Debashish Panda, Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, New Delhi as Director in place of Shri Rajiv Kumar on the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India. Shri Debashish Panda has been nominated from 11 March 2020 and the nomination will remain in force till further orders.
- “iQOO – i Quest On and On” named Indian cricketer Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador. “IQOO 3”, the brand’s first product in India, is a 5G-capable smartphone. “iQOO” is a sub-brand of Vivo in China and has entered India as a separate entity and is also part of the BBK Group. The BBK (Guangdong Boo Boo Gao Electronics Industrial Private Limited) group enters the smartphone market of 5 brands: Vivo, OnePlus, OPPO, RealMe, and iQOO (in India).
- A case has been registered in Uttar Pradesh under sections 269 and 270 of the Indian Penal Code for concealing facts on the father of a girl with suspected infection of the coronavirus. This is the first FIR to block efforts to control the coronavirus.
- The Parliament of “El Salvador” has declared a state of emergency in the country to deal with the Coronavirus crisis and has partially suspended the constitution. Free movement in the country for 30 days and unification of people has also been banned. However, no confirmed cases of corona infection have been reported in El Salvador.
- PDF Name: 17 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 328 KB
- No Of Pages: 02 Pages
- No. of Question: 15
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके