#1 – 520 KB – 23 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 17 दिसम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 17 December 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
17 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 17 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
17 December(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 17 December(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 17 December(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
17 December 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 17 दिसम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 17 December 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 520 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 17 December 2019 Current Affairs
- Suman Rao of Rajasthan was represented in the Miss World- 2019 Beauty Contest held in England. Suman finished third in this contest. She hails from Idana village in Rajsamand district. Currently living in Mumbai. She crowned Miss India 2019 in June. In this contest, Jamaica’s Tony N. Singh won the Miss World 2019 Beauty Contest. Tony N. Singh won the title by beating Contestants from 120 countries. Offaly Mezzino of France finished the first runnerup (second place). This was the 69th edition of Miss World. Its opening ceremony took place in London on 20 November.
- The two-day corn festival started in Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh. In this, 2.75 lakh children made world records by making paintings. Chief Minister Kamal Nath launched the calendar based on 12 of these best paintings. 10 thousand paintings were displayed on the main event recent walls. The Chief Minister launched an eco app for maize farmers, in which information about advanced farming techniques will be given. Madhya Pradesh is the most corn-producing state in India. Chhindwara has the highest yield of maize in this state.
- The Government of Bangladesh has released the first list of ten thousand seven hundred 89 helpers of the Pakistani Army during the 1971 liberation war. These helpers are known as Razakars. Razakars raped, murdered and looted Bangladeshis fighting a war against the Pakistani army. The Razakar militant group was formed by the Pakistan Army in 1971 through an ordinance. Its purpose was to help the Pakistani army to suppress any rebellion in the country.
- India will help improve the 11 sites of cultural heritage devastated by the devastating earthquake in Nepal in 2015. An agreement was signed by the Indian Embassy in Nepal and the Indian National Trust for Arts and Cultural Heritage (INTUC). These sites are present in the areas of Kathmandu Valley, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, and Solukhumbu. On behalf of the Government of India, Deputy Chief of Mission Embassy Ajay Kumar and INTUC member CT Mishra became signatories of this agreement. Indian Ambassador to Nepal Manjeev Singh Puri and officials of the National Reconstruction Authority of Nepal were present.
- India will host the 36th International Geological Congress-IGC in March 2020. It is noteworthy that the 35th International Geological Congress was organized in the year 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa. The theme of this Congress to be held in New Delhi is “Geosciences: The Basic Science for Inclusive Development” (Geosciences: The Basic Science for a Sustainable Future). is. The first session of the IGC was held in France in the year 1878. The aim was to provide an opportunity for the global geological community to create an organizational structure for the meeting at regular intervals.
- The seventh Economic Survey was started in Delhi. The Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation has, for the first time, entrusted the responsibility of this work to the Common Service Center (CSC), the body of the Ministry of Information Technology. With this, for the first time, all the data of the economic survey will be taken on a smartphone or tab, so that the work of an economic survey can be done soon. Delhi is the 26th state to start the Economic Survey. While this work is already going on in 20 states and 5 union territories.
- The US Congress has agreed to designate India’s NAVIC satellite as ‘associated navigational satellite system’ with Galileo of the European Union and ‘QZSS’ of Japan. It has been approved as a part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2020. The act designates the ‘GLONASS’ of Russia and the ‘BeiDou’ of the Chinese as a ‘non-allied system’. This means that the US satellite navigation system will not co-operate or exchange data with these two satellite navigation systems (Russia and China). Designating India’s ‘NAVIC’ satellite system as an ‘associated system’, The US is part of developing a prototype program for the development of ‘Multi-Global Navigation Satellite System Receiver’. Navigation in Indian Constellation is a regional navigation satellite-based indigenous system of eight satellites that act like the US GPS. Through this, facilities like Local Positioning or Location-Based Service- LBS are being provided.
- The United Nations Children’s Agency has said that the number of childbirth registrations has increased significantly over the past decade. The great efforts of South Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, and Nepal have contributed to the global progress in this field. A new report by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) ‘Birth registration for every child by 2030: are we in the right direction?’ In the year 2000, six out of 10 infants under the age of five were registered. Now at present, this number has increased to three out of four babies. This progress has been achieved especially in the last 10 years.
- The restoration of the dignity and human rights of the indigenous tribal community in the Karnataka Project was conferred with the Gold Award at the 2019 World Habitat Award (Habitat Award). The project began in the year 2000 and is executed by ActionAid India along with the Korga Federation and the Samagra Gramenna Ashram. The award was given by World Habitat, a UK (United Kingdom) based organization in collaboration with the United Nations (UN) -HABITAT.
- Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has been chosen by the World Economic Forum. The Forum has honored Deepika with the 26th Annual Crystal Award and Deepika is the only Indian actress to appear in the 2020 Winners List. Deepika Padukone, China’s popular media personality Jin Jing and two other artists were selected for the Crystal Award by the World Economic Forum (WEF). Deepika has been selected for this award for mental health awareness. He will now be honored at the annual meeting to be held in Davos (Switzerland). Padukone came to know about her depression in 2014 and sought professional help to overcome it. In June 2015, he founded The Live Love Laugh Foundation (TLLLF) to give hope to everyone experiencing stress, tension, depression.
- The Kerala State Chalitra Academy (KSCA), an institute of the Government of Kerala, has organized the 24th edition of the Kerala International Film Festival (IFFK) 2019 at Nisagandhi Auditorium in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) to promote cinema. Chief Minister (CM) Pinarayi Vijayan presented the awards during the program. The Japanese film, ‘They Say Nothing Stays the Same’, directed by Odagiri, has won the prestigious Suvarna Chakorum Award 2019 (Golden Crow Pheasant) for the best film screened in the competition section.
- Thailand’s famous more than 2000-year-old massage (Thai massage) “Nuad Thai” may soon find a place on UNESCO’s heritage list. It is being told that Thailand may get this tag this week. The UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for the Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage is currently meeting in Bogota, the capital of Colombia. Nuad Thai is a massage form that has been a part of Thailand’s history for over 2,000 years. However, the world came to know about it when the Reclining Buddha School was started in 1962. Nuad Thai is an intensive massage, in which the body is deeply stretched and rotated with the help of the thumb, elbow, knees, and feet. This massage suppresses various acupuncture points in the body, which increases blood circulation and also aims to cure muscle pain.
- The Government of Odisha included the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment in the “Mo Sarkar” scheme as an extension of the “5T (teamwork, technology, transparency, time leading to transformation)” initiative. The scheme will soon be implemented by the Department of Higher Education (DHE). The Mo Sarkar program, also known as My Government, was launched on 2 October 2019, it was first implemented in the Department of Home and Health. The objective of the program is to serve to people visiting government offices for various purposes.
- As an inspiration and help to the people, the state administration of Kerala has launched 2 social welfare schemes – ‘Vijayamritam and Sahachari’. These schemes are also applicable to the NSS (National Service Scheme), NCC (National Cadet Corps) and Student Police Cadet (SPC) units that work for their care and welfare. Vijayamritam offers one-time cash prizes to meritorious disabled candidates who score high in degree holders/equivalent courses, postgraduate (PG) and vocational courses. The purpose of the Sahachari Scheme is to provide incentives to the NCC / NSS / SPC units working in schools that support more than 40% of students with disabilities in their studies as well as other extra-curricular activities.
- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) will now also make pairs of its unmarried, widowed and divorced employees. In this sequence, he has launched a special matrimonial website. Through this, members of the ITBP will be able to find a pair within their force. This is the first time a paramilitary force has taken such an initiative. The link to this matrimonial portal has also been shared on the official website of ITBP on December 9. In the year 1962, after the war with China, 90 thousand capacity ITBP was established. This paramilitary force skilled in combat in mountainous areas protects the Line of Actual Control with China.
- The seventh edition of Mitra Shakti – a joint training exercise between the Indian Army and the Sri Lankan Army, concluded on 14 December at Aundh Military Station in Pune. The exercise consisted of 120–120 personnel from the Sri Lankan and Indian Army. The two-week exercise began on 1 December and developed and enhanced the capability to launch joint operations in counter-terrorism operations under the UN mandate. To focus on.
- Actress Ananya Pandey has been awarded the ‘Most Promising Brand Award’ for her initiative ‘So Positive’. Apart from providing mental mentally support to people who are trolls on social media, Ananya provides them with professional treatment. Through this, they are vocal against social media bullying.
- India’s Lakshya Sen has won the international challenge badminton tournament in Dhaka. Lakshya defeated Leong Jun Hao of Malaysia 22-20 21-18 in the final. Lakshya made it to the finals of six competitions this year and won five titles.
- During the year 2018-19, Haryana has been awarded the first award for energy conservation through government and non-governmental efforts. On the occasion of National Energy Conservation Day held at Vigyan Bhavan, the award was received by Dr. Haneef Qureshi, Director General, Haryana New Renewable Energy Department from Union Minister of State for Energy Rajkumar Singh. Dr. Qureshi said that Haryana has performed the best in energy savings across the country.
- Three-time Olympic champion and world mile record holder Peter Snell died in Dallas. He was 80 years old. Considered one of the greatest medium-distance runners, Snell won the 800-meter race at the 1960 Rome Olympics at the age of 21. He managed to win the 800 meters and 1500 meters doubles titles at the Tokyo 1964 Games. Snell was the first male player to win the 800m and 1500m titles at the same Olympics after 1920. After them, no male runner has repeated this feat.
- BJP leader and former Union Minister of State for Home Ishwar Dayal Swami died at the age of 90. Retired from the administrative service, ID Swamy in 1999, veteran Congress leader Chau. After defeating Bhajanlal in the Lok Sabha elections from Karnal, he came into the discussion all over the country. He also won the Lok Sabha elections from Karnal in 1996. He was made Union Minister of State for Home Affairs in the Vajpayee government in 1999.
- President Ramnath Kovind will present the Visitors Awards 2019 at Rashtrapati Bhavan. These awards will be presented during the conference of Vice-Chancellors of Central Universities, Directors of Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research and Heads being held at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- The government proposes to open additional automatic weather stations across the country. 200–200 in northeastern India and district agricultural meteorological units and 100–100 automated weather centers are to be set up in tourism and Kerala.
- PDF Name: 17 December 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 394 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
December Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 17 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “17 December (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके