#1 – 529 KB – 33 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 17 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 17 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
17 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 17 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
17 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 17 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 17 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 17 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
17 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 17 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 529 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- International Day of Poverty Alleviation (IDEP) is celebrated globally on 17 October. The theme of this year’s IDEP 2019 is “Answering the Call of October 17 to end poverty: A path towards peaceful and inclusive societies”. The day was declared by the United Nations to be celebrated on 22 December 1992 on 17 October each year. The day was first celebrated in France in 1987.
- World Food Day is celebrated every year on 16 October. On this day in 1945, the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations was established.
- The Rajasthan government has recently announced the closure of the pension of those detained during the Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi. In 1971, the Internal Security System Act (MISA) was a controversial law passed by the Indian Parliament.
- The World Bank has lowered India’s GDP growth forecast for the year 2019-20 from 7.5% to 6%.
- Recently the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has lowered India’s GDP growth forecast for the year 2019-20 to 6.1%. While the growth rate estimate for 2020-21 is kept at 7%.
- The World Bank released the report on the South Asia Economic Focus Making (De) Centralization work. Bangladesh has become the second-fastest growing economy in South Asia after Bhutan. According to the World Bank, Bangladesh and Nepal are projected to grow faster than India in 2019.
- The first round of two-day talks between US and Chinese interlocutors recently concluded. The world is getting some relief from the trade war between the US and China, which has been going on for about 15 months.
- The IIT Madras institution with “ExxonMobil” will focus on biofuels, data analytics, gas conversion, and transportation in a 5-year joint agreement. The current president and CEO of “ExxonMobil” are Daeron W. Woods.
- ISRO will test the reusable launch vehicle in the Chitradurga district of Karnataka. After launch, this launch vehicle will land right back on Earth by setting its payload in space.
- The air purifier tower will be installed in Surat, Gujarat. Which will be 10 meters wide and 24 meters high. After its commissioning, around one lakh of the surrounding will get pure air. Capital – Gandhinagar. Chief Minister- Vijay Rupani. Governor – Acharya Dev Vrat. Rajya Sabha seat – 11 Lok Sabha seat – 26 assembly seat – 182.
- “Juhi Devanagan and Venkat Gaurav Prasad” won the mixed doubles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton by the Indian. The duo became champions by defeating Thailand’s Pannavat Therapanithan and Kanayat Sudchoichom. Two gold medals were found in part of India.
- India has been ranked 102 in the Global HungerIndex of 117 countries in 2019. Pakistan ranks 94th in the index.
- The first National Hindi Science Writers Conference 2019 will be started in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh). This conference has been organized in Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University. A website www.vigyanlekhan.com has been created for this program.
- Indian Railways has recently launched 10 service trains to boost connectivity. Small cities will be connected to nearby big cities by these trains.
- Troubled by the low interest of women in areas like Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), the Central Government has planned a program “Vigyan Jyoti Program” to help increase the interest of female students in these areas. If they come to any top institute to pursue these subordinate subjects, they will be given students. The objective of the “Vigyan Jyoti program” is to train 100 girl students in 550 districts by 2020-2025. Students will be selected based on their percentages.
- Indian Railways has set a target of becoming a zero-carbon emitter by 2030.
- India’s legendary cricketer Sourav Ganguly has been elected the new chairman of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
- Australia cricket has recently become the first country to equalize prize money for women’s and men’s teams. That is, if any team of the male or female cricket team wins in the T20 next year, then both will get equal prize money, approximately Rs 11.4 crore.
- “One Nation One Tag-FASTag” has been inaugurated by Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari in Delhi.
- Mithali Raj became the second captain of the Indian women’s team to win 100 matches in international cricket. Former England captain Charlotte Edwards won the most in 142 matches.
- Indian cricket team player Irfan Pathan is going to make a debut in Tamil films from “Vikram 58”. Irrfan will play the lead role in this film and along with spin bowler Harbhajan will also debut in the film “Dykkiluna”. The movie “Vikram 58”
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently raised the withdrawal limit for the account holders of Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative (PMC) bank based in Mumbai from Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000. Now, around 77 percent of PMC Bank account holders will be able to withdraw their entire amount.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal of Mumbai became the youngest batsman to score 203 (154) runs and double centuries against Jharkhand in the “Vijay Hazare Trophy” at the age of 17 and 292 days. The previous record was named after former South African batsman “Allen Barrow” (20 years, 276 days).
- Indian Priyanshu Rajawat won the men’s singles title in the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton. He defeated Jason Anthony Ho-sho of Canada in the final.
- India has issued a $ 60 million line of credit for the African country Comoros in the Indian Ocean. Comoros is a small island country near Africa in the Indian Ocean. The capital of Comoros is located in Moroni. The area of this country is 1,659 square kilometers, its population is about 8.5 lakhs.
- A total of four places have been selected from India for the UNESCO Asia Pacific Award, including the 155-year-old Flora Fountain in Mumbai and two other heritage sites. Which includes the Vikram Sarabhai Library of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. Apart from this, Kenneth Ilyahu Synagogue, Glory Church and Flora Fountain have received this award. All three are located in Mumbai.
- The second phase of “LOTUS-HR” has been organized in Delhi. The project was set up in 2017 in San Dial Park in collaboration with the governments of India and the Netherlands.
- All-rounder “Jenny Gunn” of the England cricket team’s women’s cricket team has announced her retirement from international cricket. He has played an important role in winning the World Cup to England 3 times. He has played 259 international matches in his 15 years of cricket career.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced the re-inclusion of Zimbabwe and Nepal as its members after a board meeting. The ICC had suspended the membership of both these countries in July 2019 due to government interference in the functioning of the board.
- Recently India Mobile Congress 2019 was inaugurated in New Delhi. This Congress will showcase the latest digital technologies.
- Jammu government has announced to set up 50 PCOs to provide free phone facilities in the Kashmir region.
- The book titled “Beyond 2020: A Vision for Tomorrow’s India” is authored by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Tata Sons Chairman Emeritus Ratan Tata has announced to invest in Torque Motors, a Pune-based electric vehicle startup. Torque Motors has already taken investment from Bharat Forge and Ola founder Bhavish Aggarwal. This company is about to launch an electric motorcycle in the coming months.
- PDF Name: 17 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 464 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “17 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके