#1 – 515 KB – 44 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 16 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 16 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
16 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 16November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
16 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 16 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 16 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 16 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
16 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
16 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 16 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 16 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 515 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 16 November 2019 Current Affairs
- Sri Lanka has become the first South Asian nation to criminalize match-fixing offenses. The latest law covers all sports. Sri Lankan Sports Minister Harin Fernando introduced the bill in Parliament. If a person is found guilty of committing a crime related to sports, he can himself be sentenced to a jail term of up to 10 years and must also pay various fines.
- Mathematician Dr. Vashistha Narayan Singh died at the age of 73 in Patna. He is known as Einstein of India. He was born in Bihar. He suffered from schizophrenia for the last 35 years. At the time of NASA’s Apollo space mission, 31 computers suddenly shut down for some time. Meanwhile, Dr. Vashistha Narayan Singh closed his eyes for a moment and wrote something on paper. When the computers were turned on, everyone was shocked to see that the calculation of the computer and Vashistha Babu was the same. Berkeley University called him “Genius of Genius”.
- Indian Oil Corporation won the “All India Beton Hockey Cup” tournament 2019. It was held in Kolkata. The Cup is one of the oldest field hockey tournaments in India.
- Tejas, the country-made Light Combat Aircraft (LCA), completed the test of Arrested Landing at night. The Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO) tested it.
- In the event of the “BRICS-Young Scientist Forum Conclave” held in Brazil, India won the first prize. A resident of Bihar, Ravi Prakash has won the competition to invent an affordable milk chilling unit for marginal rural dairy farms. He is a Ph.D. Scholar of ICAR-NDRI, Bangalore.
- The 39th International Trade Fair has started at the “Pragati Maidan” in New Delhi. The main theme of the fair this year is “Business with Ease”. Special emphasis has been laid on Bihar and Jharkhand this time.
- Reliance Foundation President and philanthropist Nita Ambani has become the first Indian trustee to be elected to one of the largest and most visited art museums in the world, New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- A second trial of the Ebola vaccine will be conducted on about 50,000 people from the “Democratic Republic of Congo” as part of a larger clinical trial. This vaccine from Johnson & Johnson Company will be given to about 2.5 lakh people with one dose vaccine prepared by Merck Company. Merck’s vaccine has been approved by the World Health Organization.
- The first edition of “Dhaka Global Dialogue” was held in Bangladesh and was inaugurated by Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. The event was organized by the Observer Research Foundation based in New Delhi and Bangladesh Institute of International and Strategic Studies.
- The Ministry of AYUSH will organize an International Conference on Yoga from 15 to 16 November 2019 in Mysore, Karnataka. The theme of this conference is “Yoga for Heart Care”.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a web portal and mobile app “E-Ganna” app for sugarcane farmers of the state.
- The “Bali Yatra” festival was held in Cuttack city of Odisha in memory of the state’s rich maritime history. The festival is held every year on the banks of the Mahanadi River.
- The Green Climate Fund (GCF) has approved an amount of $ 43.4 million for communities residing in India’s coastal areas to face climate change.
- The “National Water Policy” recognizes water as a natural resource, as the basis of life, livelihood, food security and sustainable development. The country has “formulated three national water policies” since independence. The first, second and third National Water Policy was framed in the years 1987, 2002 and 2012 respectively. Recently the Union Ministry of Water Power has constituted a committee to draft the new National Water Policy.
- Recently, the “Hub and Spoke Model” was proposed by the Parliamentary Standing Committee to ensure cancer treatment.
- “Dustlik-2019” is a joint field training exercise between India and Uzbekistan. It was held in the Chirchik training area of Uzbekistan.
- India will receive USD 43 billion from the Green Climate Fund to promote climate resilience in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha. The project could change the lives of around 10 million people living in coastal areas. The project is set within the framework of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- Football’s global body FIFA has appointed “Arsene Wenger” as the chairman of “Global Football Development”, a program for the development of football in the world. Wenger of France will replace “Marco van Basten”.
- FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association) has banned 3 South American football officials linked to the 2015 corruption scandal for life. The three officials who were banned include former Peruvian football federation officials “Manuel Berga” and Argentina’s “Eduardo Deluca” and “Jose Luis Macznar”.
- Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (Donor), addressed the India-ASEAN (Organization of South East Asian Countries) Business Summit 2019. The theme of the year 2019 was – “Today, Tomorrow and Together”.
- ISRO is preparing to send Chandrayaan-3 in November 2020. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is expected to make a soft landing of Chandrayaan-3 in November next year. In 2020, ISRO has set up a high-powered committee to land the lander on the lunar surface.
- Indian athlete “Dutee Chand” has been included in the list of “Time 100 Next”. This list has been launched under the expansion of the list of 100 most effective people in the world.
- The government of Kuwait resigned. Prime Minister “Sheikh Jabar Al Mubarak Al Sabah” formally handed over the resignation of the cabinet to the country’s ruler “Amir Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah”. The country may hold parliamentary elections early next year.
- Hollywood veteran and double Oscar winner “Robert De Niro” will receive the “Life Achievement Award” from the “Screen Actors Guild” (SAG) at the 26th edition of the ceremony next year.
- According to the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India (GoI) “Ms. Padmaja” Will be the next High Commissioner of India to Tonga. He is a 2000 batch IFS (Indian Foreign Service) officer. The present High Commissioner of India to the current Fiji Republic will replace Mr. Vishwas Vidu Sapkal.
- Harish Bhat’s book “An Extreme Love of Coffee” was published by Penguin Random House India in collaboration with Tata Starbucks at “Starbucks” in Mumbai. Harish Bhat also wrote a bestselling book called “Tata Log”, and he is also the chairman of Tata Coffee Limited and the brand custodian of Tata Sons Private Limited.
- World Kabaddi 2019 will be organized by Punjab state of India from 1st to 9th December. Nine teams – India, US Australia, England, Sri Lanka, Kenya, New Zealand, Pakistan, and Canada – are expected to participate in the tournament. He, however, stated that the teams of Pakistan and Canada have not yet received approval from the Government of India.
- The central government has its own groups ‘A’ and ‘B’
- IAS officer Neelam Sahni will be the new Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh. The state government has approved his appointment to the post of Chief Secretary. With this, Neelam became the first woman Chief Secretary of a divided Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Railways has signed a purchase-cum-maintenance agreement with “Madhepura Electric Locomotive Private Limited” (MELPL), a joint venture between Indian Railways and “Messrs Alstom”.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has said that his government will set up biofuel plants in each district.
- The first university for the second consecutive year is IIT-Bombay as per QS India University Rankings 2020.
- The 2024 Olympic Games logo was launched in the city of Paris.
- The Supreme Court has dismissed the reconsideration petitions seeking scrutiny under the supervision of the court in the purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets.
- The seven-judge bench of the Supreme Court will review “petitions seeking the entry of women” in Sabarimala and other religious places. Earlier in September 2018, the apex court had decided to abolish the entry of women between 10 and 50 years old to the famous Ayyappa temple in Kerala by a four-to-one majority. The court also said that this centuries-old religious practice is illegal and unconstitutional.
- Google ranked the painting made by Divyanshi as a doodle on the occasion of Children’s Day.
- Thousands of birds have died in the Sambhar lake located near Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. But the cause of his death is not yet known.
- Recently, “Graeme Smith and Tim May” has been selected as an honorary life member of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
- The Ministry of AYUSH has recently signed an MoU with the Ministry of Defense to provide traditional medical services.
- The first India-Bangladesh stakeholders meeting was held in the city of Guwahati, Assam.
- “Godavari Venkata Srinivas” was appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Cabo Verde.
- India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) has appointed “G. Kamal Vardhan Rao” as its new Chairman and Managing Director. Earlier, IAS officer of 1990 batch of Kerala cadre and was Principal Secretary, Government of Kerala.
- “Sanjeev Nandan Sahay” was appointed as the new Energy Secretary in place of Subhash Chander Garg.
- “Tuhin Kanta Pandey” has been appointed as Secretary of the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM).
- PDF Name: 16 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 457 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 16 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 16 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 16 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 16 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 16 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 16 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “15 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके