#1 – 419 KB – 20 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 16 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 16 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
16 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 16 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 16 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
16 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
16 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 16 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 16 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 419 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 20
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 16 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Scientists at the National Institute of Virology, Pune have identified 11 types of viruses of Kovid-19. India has become the fifth country to successfully identify various types of viruses after Japan, Thailand, USA and China, an important step towards research on vaccines and drugs to combat Kovid-19.
- The GST Council meeting was held in New Delhi. The meeting was chaired by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. The GST Council has increased the GST of mobile phones from 12% to 18%. Also, GST on aircraft maintenance, repair, overhaul services has been reduced from 18% to 5%.
- The “Welcome group Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)” “Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)” entered the Limca Book of Records (LBR) to establish India’s first living culinary arts museum at WGSHA, Manipal, Karnataka. The museum was opened in April 2018, which is spread over about 25,000 square feet and the structure of the museum is in the form of a huge polka. Chef Vikas Khanna, the founder, and curator of this museum who had the idea of establishing the culinary museum and donated millions of dollars of equipment to this museum to preserve the history of India’s rich tradition of culinary arts and educate future generations. The museum has historical as well as household items such as plates made by the Portuguese in India, an old seed sowing device, an ancient Kashmiri tea-making device known as ‘Samovar’, 100-year-old Ladal and Harappan era bowls used to dine in temples. Utensils from the Konkan, Udupi and Chettinad regions, in addition to a large collection of rolling pins, utensils of all shapes and sizes, tea utensils of various types, etc. are found in the museum.
- The Reserve Bank of India revised the exposure limit of UCBs. Earlier the RBI allowed 15% of its capital funds to single borrowers and 40% to a group of borrowers. Now, this limit has been revised to 25% of the fund for a group of borrowers. In addition to the exposure limit, the central bank has increased priority sector lending by 75%. The changes were made through a notification by the Reserve Bank of India. The exposure limit is the maximum credit that a bank can offer to its borrower. In simple words, the higher the exposure limit, the more loans are available to the customer of that bank.
- Production has resumed in the second unit of the Kudankulam nuclear power project in Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu. In the first phase, only one hundred eighty megawatts of electricity is being produced. Gradually it will be increased in a phased manner and the production will be increased to a maximum capacity of one thousand MW. Production was stopped from December 15 last year due to a technical fault at the plant.
- The government has declared facemask and hand sanitizer essential items for the next one hundred days. It aims to increase the supply of these items and prevent hoarding. This decision has been taken as part of measures to prevent coronavirus infection. This decision will give the government and the state and union territories the right to regulate the production, quality control and distribution of these goods to ensure availability and smooth sale.
- The Union Home Minister Amit Shah presided over the flag-in Ganga Invitation Campaign function organized under the National Clean Ganga Mission in New Delhi.
- “UP Singh”, Secretary, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India called for decentralization of rainwater harvesting campaign. Addressing the inaugural session of the workshop on “Catch the Rain: Rainwater Harvesting and Artificial Recharge Structures for Water Conservation” by the National Water Mission (NWM), under the initiative “Har Kama Desh Ke Naam” To accelerate, there is a need to spread awareness and increase participation among the general public. For this, there is a plan to store rainwater in the place where it falls, irrespective of the roof, airport and industry complex.
- PepsiCo India has appointed actor Akshay Kumar as the new brand ambassador for its snack brand Kurkure.
- “Cavinker Pvt Ltd” appointed Bollywood actors “Akshay Kumar and Ileana Dikruz” as brand ambassadors for their “Hair Color Brand Indica”. The brand was previously promoted by “Irrfan Khan”.
- The Maharashtra government (government) has approved the implementation of “happy hours” for auto rickshaws. As recommended by the “Khatua Panel”, the fare has been reduced by 15% from 12 noon to 4 pm, withholding the minimum fare for the first 1.5 km.
- Karnataka government not to avoid the spread of “COVID-19 (Coronavirus Virus-19)” “Mast over handshake campaign”
- The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways claimed that the “Bhoomi Rashi Portal” is extremely useful for transparent and error-free land acquisition. In 2018, the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways designed a single-point platform for land acquisition to accelerate infrastructure development projects. There are several authorities such as the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), State Public Works Department and NHIDCL (National Highway and Infrastructure Development Company Limited). The purpose of this portal is to establish links between the above implementing authorities. The efficiency of the land acquisition process has been improved with the help of this portal. This has made the whole process quite fast. After the launch of this portal, the processing time of the land acquisition process has been reduced from months to a few weeks.
- Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has resigned from the company’s board of directors (board of directors). The company says that they want to devote more time to the welfare of the people, hence they are relieving this responsibility. However, he will continue to work as the technical advisor to the company’s CEO Satya Nadella. Bill Gates stopped taking part in the day-to-day affairs of the company just over a decade ago and devoted most of his time to the foundation he started with his wife Melinda.
- The Rajasthan government has decided to close all schools, colleges, coaching centers, gyms and cinema halls by 30 March given the spread of “Kovid-19”. This decision has been taken in a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. The state assembly session has also been postponed until 26 March.
- Robots have also joined with humans to make them aware of coronavirus which has become a global pandemic. With this campaign, “Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM)” has deployed two robots. These sanitizers and distributing masks are also giving information about the rescue. This program has been developed by “Asimov Robotics”. The two robots have got different tasks. One of them distributes masks, sanitizers, and napkins to prevent infection with coronaviruses, while the other is informed by the World Health Organization to prevent it from spreading.
- Till now photo ID was required for work like driving license and opening bank account. But it will not be needed in the coming days. Singapore is going to be the first country in the world, where any work will have to show face, not photo ID. The government of Singapore is working on “facial recognition” technology. Under this, photo kiosk systems will be installed in government and private offices across the country. Where just showing face will do your work. These will contain complete information including the identity and address of citizens of the country. It is claimed that by 2022 the facility will start across the country. However, to use this facility, citizens have to download an app called “Singpass”.
- The Union Cabinet approved the withdrawal of the “MEIS – Merchandise Export from India” scheme. In its place, the “RoDTEP – Remission of Duties or Taxes on Export Product” scheme will be started. “MEIS” is being replaced, as outbreaks of the coronavirus may cause a further decline in exports. India’s exports have already fallen by 2% in April-January 2019-20. “RoDTEP” conforms to the World Trade Organization (World Trade Organization) norms. “RoDTEP” is a scheme for exporters to reimburse their taxes and duties. The scheme was announced by the Finance Minister to encourage exporters at Rs 50,000 crore.
- Former Olympic javelin champion Dana Zetopkova has passed away. She was an Olympic javelin champion who won gold at the Helsinki Olympics in 1952 and Olympic silver in Rome in 1960. In 1958, he set a world record of 55.73 meters at the age of 35. She became a European champion in 1954 and 1958. The Helsinki Organizing Committee declared him the happiest gold medalist. He worked as a coach in 1960 and retired from the role in 1980.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has launched three ambitious schemes for skill development and employment generation for the youth in the state. The three schemes are Kaushal Satrang, Yuva Hub and Apprenticeship Scheme in Lucknow. The UP government also announced “Arogya Mitra” at all primary health centers to inform people about the government’s health plans.
- Kaushal Satrang Scheme: – Kaushal Satrang will have seven components that will provide opportunities to the youth. In this regard, the UP government has tied up with the “Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) – Kanpur” and other placement agencies for the employment of 2 lakh youth to train the youth of the state for world-class competitions.
- Yuva Hub Yojana: – Yuva Hub Yojana was allocated Rs 1,200 crore in the state budget and its objective was to employ thousands of skilled youth by providing financial support for the project concept and one year of operation. It will also facilitate setting up of 30,000 startups in the state. “Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Lucknow” is the knowledge partner of this scheme.
- Chief Minister Apprenticeship Scheme: – The Chief Minister Apprenticeship Scheme will provide a stipend of Rs 2500 to the youth of the state.
- PDF Name: 16 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 389 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 20
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके