#1 – 529 KB – 33 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 16 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 16 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
16 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 16 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
16 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 16 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 16 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 16 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
16 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 16 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 529 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- Missile Man Kalam Saheb was born on 15 October 1931 in Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu). It celebrated the 88th birth anniversary of Abdul Kalam. Kalam Saheb was the 11th President of India.
- 15 October International Rural Women’s Day celebrated. This year’s 2019 theme is “Rural Women and Girls Building Climate Resilience”.
- Recently, Tunisia’s President Kayes Syed has been elected. After the death of former Tunisia President BG Caid Essebi, Qais Syed defeated Nabil Karoi to become President.
- A joint military exercise “Dharma Guardian-2019” between India and Japan will be organized in Mizoram.
- World Standard Day is observed every year on 14
- Reliance Jio Infocomm launched Artificial Intelligence based video call assistant at India Mobile Congress. This video call assistant can be accessed through a 4G phone call, for this, no app of any kind will be installed.
- The RBI has increased the withdrawal limit of the accounts of Mumbai-based Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative (PMC) Bank from Rs 25,000 to Rs 40
- Recently the first National Hindi Science Writers Conference 2019 has been organized at Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow.
- The AIB Women’s World Boxing Championship 2019 was organized by Ulan-Ude city of Russia from 3 to 13 October The best female boxers in the world competed for the most prestigious boxing title in the 11th edition in the women’s competition. Around 224 contestants from 57 countries participated.
- Every year World Students Day is celebrated on 15 October to commemorate the birthday of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former President and Scientist of India.
- Pranjal Patil has become the first visually impaired IAS officer of the country. He has taken over as Sub Divisional Officer in Thiruvananthapuram. Pranjal Patil lost his eyes at the age of 6 in an accident.
- The meeting of the BRICS Culture Ministers was held recently in Brazil.
- Indian shuttler Lakshya Sen won the Dutch Open men’s singles title 2019 in Almere, Netherlands. This is his first Badminton World Federation (BWF) World Tour title. He won the title by defeating “Yusuke Onodera” of Japan at the summit. They achieved 15-21 21-14 21-15 to defeat Yusuke Onodera. Lakshya Sen is currently ranked 72 He won the Belgium Open in September and reached the final of the Polish Open 2019.
- Coco Gauff won the title of Linz Open in Austria on 13 October She became the youngest American woman to win a tour singles title since 1991 to win the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) title. Coco Gauff is set to become world number 71 due to this victory. The previous record was set by Jennifer Capriati in 1991. Venus and Serena Williams won their first WTA titles at the age of 17.
- Air India has recently become the first airline in the world to bring aircraft with passengers on the runway via a taxi-boat. This taxi-boat is used to take the aircraft from the parking bay to the runway. And it is a pilot-controlled semi-robotic aircraft tractor.
- A joint military exercise between India and Japan “DHARM GUARDIAN” will be held from 19 October to 02 November 2019 at the Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School. Indian Army and Japanese Ground Self Defense Forces (JGSDF) comprising 25 The practice is aimed at sharing the experience gained during various counter-terrorism operations in the countries concerned.
- Canada’s “Margaret Atwood” and Britain’s “Bernardine Evaristo” have been jointly selected as the Booker Prize Winner of the Year The last joint winners were announced in 1992. “Bernardine Evaristo” of Britain is the first black woman to receive the Booker Prize in 50 years of history.
- Phil Simmons, who left the West Indies squad during the T20 World Cup in 2016, has been appointed as the head coach of the West Indies cricket team. He has been appointed head coach of the Windies team for 4
- The main festival of the Ministry of Culture is the National Sanskrit Festival held in Jabalpur on 14 October 2019 in Madhya Pradesh. It is a part of the “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” initiative which is being held between 14 October 2019 to 21 October
- According to the latest World Bank report, Bangladesh’s real GDP growth rate is estimated to be 1 percent in 2019. Apart from this, Nepal’s GDP has been estimated to be 6.5 percent.
- Barbados Tridents defeated Guyana Amazon Warriors to win the Caribbean Premier League 2019 In the final match, Barbados Tridents scored 171 runs for 6 wickets in 20 overs, while the Guyana Amazon Warriors team managed only 144 for 9 wickets in 20 overs.
- The Nobel Prize for Peace was given to Ethiopian Prime Minister Abhiy Ahmed Ali. He was honored for his efforts towards peace and international cooperation. His initiative to resolve the border conflict with Eritrea. The award was specially conferred to honor.
- Arup Kumar Goswami was recently sworn in as the Chief Justice of the Sikkim High Court.
- Russia topped the country at the AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships in
- French energy company “Total” has announced the purchase of a 4% stake in Gautam Adani’s Adani Gas. After this stake, the Adani family will own 37.4 shares. The remaining 25.2 percent stake will be held by the general investors.
- Vajra Prahar is a joint military training exercise. The exercise is held in Seattle between 13 October 2019 and 28 October This practice is conducted alternately in the US and India. The Special Forces and the Southern Command of the Indian Armed Forces will participate in the exercise.
- India has joined the World Economic Forum (WEF) G20 Global Smart Cities Alliance on Technology Governance, a league of the world’s 15 leading city networks and technology governance organizations to advance responsible and ethical use of smart city technologies. Will work in
- Kaushal Bharat Rojgar Mela is one of the largest employment fairs organized by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). This employment fair also included the Kaushal Mela. Counseling is provided for both candidates and parents under the skill fair. This skill development helps them to understand the various opportunities available in the ecosystem.
- Microsoft Corporation founder Bill Gates’ new book How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need will be released in June It will be published by UK-based Allen Lane publishers. The book outlines potential solutions to prevent climate change and any environmental crisis.
- The United States (US) country will first receive the “Mylan Pretomanid”, the new TB drug.
- Priyanshu Rajawat won the singles title in the Bahrain International Series Badminton.
- Bernardine Evaristo is the author of the book “Girl Woman Other”.
- According to the ICC, if a match is now a tie, then its result will be extracted through the super over and this super over will be played until one team has scored more than the other. The ICC has abolished the boundary count rule to decide the outcome of the semi-final and final matches. In the World Cup 2019, after England and New Zealand scored 15–15 in the Super Over, England were declared winners due to more boundaries being imposed.
- PDF Name: 16 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 469 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “16 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके