#1 – 427 KB – 27 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 15 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 15 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
15 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 15 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 15 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
15 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
15 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 15 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 15 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 427 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 05 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 27
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 15 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Facebook has launched its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative called ‘Pragati’ in India. This initiative will promote women entrepreneurship in India. The project will assist non-profit units working on women entrepreneurship. Under this initiative, four financial grants of up to Rs 50 lakh will be provided to each non-profit organization.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is focusing on providing pure and healthy food at railway stations. FSSAI has rated Anand Vihar railway station of Delhi as a brick station with a five-star rating. Now travelers coming to Anand Vihar will get pure and healthy food. Anand Vihar became the third railway station in the country to achieve this status while becoming the first railway station to achieve a five-star rating. Earlier, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal Station in Mumbai Central and Mumbai itself was given the status of Eat Right Station by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
- The Maharashtra cabinet approved the proposal to rename Mumbai Central Station. This railway station will be named after Nana Shankarseth. Now, this proposal will be sent to the Ministry of Railways. Approval for change of name is given by the Central Railways working under the Ministry of Railways. Jagannath Shankarseth was a philanthropist and educationist. He along with Sir Jamsetji Jeejeebhoy launched the Indian Railway Association. It was due to his efforts that the construction of railways started in India.
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has received the award for continuously working to keep passenger facilities at the center and providing the best facilities. The four airports operated by it are included among the best airports in the world. According to the authority, Chandigarh, Mangalore, Thiruvananthapuram and Lucknow airports operated by it have been awarded ASQ honors for the year 2019. These airports have won 10 awards in four categories. Kempegowda International Airport was adjudged as the Best Airport at the 2019 ASQ Arrivals Awards.
- Bengal Circle of the Indian Postal Department has launched the country’s first digital locker service in Kolkata. The Department of Posts has taken this step to further upgrade its service. Its full name is Digital Parcel Service which is the first in the country. It has been started as a pilot project at the post office of Saltlake in Kolkata. The service has also started at the post office of Rajarhat Newtown. Under this service, customers will be able to collect their parcels from post offices according to their convenience. This feature is quite popular in European countries but is starting for the first time in India. Those who have no one in their house will get the benefit.
- Recently at the Global Summit of “WION” held in Dubai, the representative of Pakistan, Minister Kasturi mentioned “Sir Creek Pact”. The conference was organized under the theme “Navigating and Negotiating Global Imperatives”. Sir Creek is a 96 km long strip of water disputed between Kutch, Gujarat (India) and Sindh (Pakistan). That is, Sir Creek is a border dispute between India and Pakistan like Kashmir and Siachen. This Creek provincial area was part of the Bombay Presidency of British India before India gained independence.
- IDFC FIRST Bank has announced to make Amitabh Bachchan it’s brand ambassador. With this announcement, Amitabh Bachchan has become the first person to become the brand ambassador of this bank. IDFC FIRST Bank provides its customers with various other services including savings and current account, NRI account, salary account, home and personal loan, small business loan.
- The Global Animal Protection Index 2020 was released by World Animal Protection, an international animal welfare organization. India is ranked second in the index. Countries from A to G are ranked in the Animal Protection Index. In this, India has been given the same ranking as Spain, Mexico, France, and New Zealand. According to this index, it was the best-performing country. These countries have strong laws to protect animals. However, laws to protect dairy animals are not as strict.
- The Saurashtra team formed 70 years ago, won the Ranji Trophy title for the first time. The final match with Bengal was held in Rajkot. According to the rule, Saurashtra won based on the first innings lead (44 runs). Saurashtra scored 425 in the first innings and 105 for the loss of 4 wickets in the second, while the entire team of Bengal were all out for 381 runs in the first innings.
- In Greece, Katrina Cecallarpaolo was sworn in as the country’s first female President. The Parliament was almost empty at his swearing-in ceremony due to the Coronavirus. In Greece, all schools, universities, theaters, gyms and night clubs have been closed.
- “Hola Mohalla” is the annual Sikh festival celebrated on the next day of the Holi festival in Sri Anandpur Sahib, Punjab. The festival will be celebrated for 3 days from 10 to 12 March 2020. The purpose of this festival is to physically strengthen the Sikh community by holding acrobatic military exercises and mock battles.
- Mukesh Ambani, the owner of India’s richest Reliance Industries, lost $ 5.8 billion after the fall in the global market, along with the steep fall in oil prices, after which he was ranked second in the list of Asia’s richest. Have come. Asia’s largest richest has now become Jack Ma, a Chinese industrialist and founder of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Jayamanti Bakshi, Professor and Unit Head II, Department of Otolaryngology and Head Neck Surgery PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research), Chandigarh was awarded the Best Citizen of India. The award was given by GEPRA (Global Economic Progress and Research Association) during the National Integration Conference held in Chennai, Tamil Nadu (TN).
- Mountaineer Bhavna Dehria, living in Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, has climbed Mount Kosciuszko (Mount Kosciusko) (2,228-m), Australia’s highest mountain peak on the occasion of Holi. Dehariya hoisted the tricolor on Mount Kilimanjaro (5, 895 m), the highest mountain peak of Tanzania on Diwali in the year 2019.
- The Union Cabinet has increased dearness allowance by four percent, benefiting 48 lakh central government employees and 65 lakh pensioners. Dearness Allowance will be payable from January 1 this year and it will increase from seventeen percent to 21 percent of the total.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Mandi will set up a Technology Innovation Hub under the National Mission on Multidisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems – NM-ICPS). The Technology Innovation Center will be set up by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) with the financial support of Rs 7.25 crore to IIT Mandi.
- The world’s first digital solution exchange cloud “GOKADDAL” has been launched in India. “GOKADDAL” is a solution exchange platform focused on cloud-based char A ie automation, artificial intelligence, analytics, and augmentative technologies. “GOKADDAL” brings its customers on a platform for the right tools and the right providers as well as the right solution and that helps them monitor their digital transformation. The “GOKADDAL” cloud delivery platform is expected to revolutionize the delivery and management of digital solutions.
- Reliance Foundation chairperson Nita Ambani has been named among the most influential top-10 women in the sport for 2020. Nita Ambani is the mistress of the Mumbai Indians cricket team in the IPL and India’s representative in the International Olympic Committee (IOC). Sports business network iSportsConnect selected the 10 Most Glorious Women of 2020 out of 25. The list also includes tennis superstar Serena Williams of America, gymnast Simon Biles. ISportConnect said that apart from Neeta in the 25 women list, Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and ODI captain Mithali Raj were also named, but they were not selected in the top-10.
- The Supreme Court has refused to stay the order given by the Allahabad High Court to the Uttar Pradesh government asking them to remove the posters of the accused involved in causing harm to property in protest against the amended citizenship law. The Allahabad High Court on Monday directed the state government to remove all such posters by the 16th of this month.
- US golfer Tiger Woods will be selected for induction into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2021. Woods has been selected for 2021 out of 10 finalists selected this month. The record 93 titles he has won worldwide include 82 American VGA Tour titles. He won his 15th major title at the Masters in April last year.
- Spicejet, a low-cost airline in India, has signed an agreement with “GMR Hyderabad Aviation SEZ Limited (GHASL)”. Under the agreement, SpiceJet will start warehousing, distribution and trading facilities at GHASL’s aerospace and industrial park. The park provides ready land-use industrial infrastructure for commercial purposes to select land under SEZ. Warehousing, distribution, and trading facilitation centers will be set up under the Free Trade Warehousing Zone of the Multi-product Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
- Astronomers have also discovered a planet out of the solar system with 139 new Trans Neptune objects (TNOs) in our solar system. TNO is said to be of such planets that are located far away from Neptune i.e. Varuna and orbits the Sun. The discovery is described in detail in the ‘Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series’. Also, it mentions a new system for searching for similar objects. Astronomers speculate that this system can be used to discover new celestial bodies.
- Scientists at the ARCI-International Advanced Research Center for Powder Materials and New Materials, operated under the Department of Science and Technology, have developed cost-effective solar receiver tube technology. This tube absorbs solar energy and converts heat into essential applications. It provides high resistance to corrosion, especially in Indian weather conditions. This technology is a wet chemical process, it is used for coating stainless steel tubes. Tubes manufactured by this technology absorb 93% of original energy and 14% of emissions.
- Bengali actor “Santu Mukhopadhyay” passed away. He was popular for his roles in films like “Sansar Simante” and “Bhalobasa Bhalobasa”. His other popular films include “Raja, Ganadevata and Byapika Biday” films. The Kolkata-born actor has also acted in several TV serials such as “It Kutum, Zol Nupur and Undermahal”.
- Darshan Singh Brar, a renowned agricultural scientist and a member of Punjab Agricultural University’s managing board, died of a heart attack. After his retirement in 2012, Dr. Brar rendered unpaid services as an assistant professor in PAU’s School of Biotechnology. His contribution to the major crops and breeding programs of horticultural crops has been commendable. He specializes in the fields of plant breeding and biotechnology.
- In Karnataka, a 76-year-old man has died of the coronavirus. The man returned from Saudi Arabia. It is the first death in the country from Corona. The number of infected people has increased to 76 after 16 new cases of coronavirus were reported in India. A 67-year-old elderly woman infected with the coronavirus admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) hospital, died. This is the second death in the country from Corona infection and the first in Delhi.
- Israel has discovered a vaccine to treat the coronavirus and scientists are about to announce it soon. The Israeli newspaper ‘Haaretz’ quoted sources from research in the medical field as saying that the “Institute of Biological Research” working under the Prime Minister’s Office recently made a significant breakthrough in Corona’s biological functioning and diagnosis. has achieved. These include its diagnostics, the manufacture of antibodies (antibodies) for the treatment of the virus-affected people and the development of vaccines for it. However, before the use of this vaccine, its development process will require several trials, which may take months.
- PDF Name: 15 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 397 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 27
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके