#1 – 531 KB – 47 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 15 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 15 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
15 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 15 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
15 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 15 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 15 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 15 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
15 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 15 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 531 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- Every year on October 15, World Student’s Day is celebrated on the birthday of “Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam”.
- October 14 is celebrated as World Standard Day. This year’s theme is Video standards create a global stage.
- German American Day was celebrated in the United States, most recently on October 6.
- World Day against Death Penalty is observed on 10 October
- Recently Mary Kom has won a bronze medal in the 51 kg weight category at the World Women’s Boxing Championships held in Russia.
- Indian boxer Manju Rani has won the silver medal in the 48 kg weight category of the Women’s World Boxing Championships. The final was with Russia’s “Ekaterina Palceva” in the competition.
- It has announced to make the navigator system available on mobile by November 2019 to find the route and location on the smartphone developed by ISRO. After this navigation with the Indian Constellation (navigator) system, America’s Global Positioning System (GPS) will not be needed.
- In the initial estimate, India’s growth rate for 2018-19 was 6.9%, but in its most recent version of the growth trajectory, the World Bank has an estimated 6% of the growth rate for India. According to World Bank estimates, India will grow to 6.9% in 2021.
- Russian tennis player Danil Medvedev won his fourth title of the year in Shanghai Masters Tennis by defeating Alexander Zverev for the first time in his career. Danil Medvedev defeated German player Alexander Zverev 6-4 6-1.
- The Defense Acquisition Council (DAC), chaired by Rajnath Singh, has approved proposals for the purchase of the India Armed Forces Services worth Rs 2000 crore as a ‘Make in India’ initiative.
- The US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has launched a satellite called ICON (Ionospheric Connection Explorer) to detect the ionosphere.
- The “Oxfam” international organization has recently published a report about the violation of labor rights in tea plantations in the Indian state of Assam.
- Former captain of the Indian team Sourav Ganguly has been appointed as the chairman of the BCCI board for 10 months by former BCCI member Rajiv Shukla. Sourav Ganguly is the President of the Bengal Cricket Association for 5 years and 2 months.
- The Indian Navy and the Navy of Bangladesh will participate for the first time in a bilateral exercise called the Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) in the Bay of Bengal from 12 to 16 October. The exercise also includes air familiarization and 10 days training of the Navy of Bangladesh. There will also be a 10-day training exercise between the Marine Commandos of the Indian Navy and the Marine Commandos of the Indian Navy and the BN SWADS.
- The International Day of International Disaster Risk Reduction (IDDRR), adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1989, is celebrated annually on 13 October. The main objective of this day is to promote risk awareness and disaster reduction to the global culture. The theme of the year 2019 – Reduce disaster damage to critical infrastructure and disruption of basic services.
- Australian cricketer Steve Smith set a world record by scoring 10 consecutive fifties against One Nation (England).
- The Asian Development Bank and the Government of India signed a $ 190 million loan to upgrade state highways and major district roads (MDRs) in Rajasthan.
- Prime Minister Modi has become the world’s most-followed global leader on the social media platform. There are 25.6 lakh followers of Modi, 24.8 lakh followers of Barack Obama and third place of President of Indonesia Joko Widodo.
- India will host a 3×3 basketball qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to be held in March next year.
- The initiative of the Delhi Government, under the “Farishte Dil Ke” campaign, aims to establish “Good Samaritans”.
- The 10th edition of ‘Vajra Prahar’, a joint military exercise between India and the US, began at Seattle Joint Base Lewis-McCord (JBLM) and will run from October 13 to 28.
- Satish Reddy has been appointed as the President of the Indian Drug Organization (IPA) for 2019-2021. Presently, Satish Reddy is the chairman of the pharmaceutical company Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited.
- Deep Carbon Observatory (DCO) is a global research program undertaken to study the role of outreach carbon on Earth.
- Economists Esther Duflo, Michael Kramer, and Abhijeet Banerjee will be awarded the Nobel Prize 2019 for their research on “the experiments to end poverty on a global scale”. Abhijeet Banerjee is a US citizen of Indian origin.
- India has recently announced the relaxation of rules for Chinese citizens in its e-visa policy. Chinese citizens can now apply for a 5-year validity e-tourist visa (E-TV) with multiple entries. The visa fee for this 5-year multiple entry E-TV will be 80 USD. In addition, they can avail 30-day validity E-TV at a reduced visa fee of 25 USD, while the visa fee for 30-day E-TV from April to June will be only 10 USD.
- Recently Pope Francis named the Indian nun of the state of Kerala “Mariam Thresia Chiramel” 93 years after his death.
- Recently the Indian Navy and the Royal Navy of the country of Malaysia participated in the bilateral exercise ‘Samudra Laxman’.
- Google honored Joseph Antoine Ferdinand for his invention “Phenakistoscope” by creating a doodle on his 218th birthday. This invention gave birth to modern cinema and moving images. He invented this device in 1832.
- Recently, MasterCard India has appointed Vikas Verma as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Former coach of the England team, Andy Flower, who has been with the England and Wales Cricket Board for 12 years, has retired from the ECB. For the first time in his tenure, England won the title of world champion. He became the assistant coach of the England cricket team in the year 2007 along with Peter Moores.
- Neena Gupta has won the Best Actress Award for the film ‘The Last Color’ at the International Indian Film Festival of Boston.
- Pranjal Patil, the country’s first blind woman IAS in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala state, India, has assumed the post of Sub Collector. She is a resident of Ulhasnagar in Maharashtra, she qualified UPSC in 2016 and achieved 773rd rank.
- Twelve (12) Indian peacekeepers and five (5) women police officers were honored with the United Nations Service Medal for service to the United Nations Mission in the country of South Sudan.
- India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate for FY20 by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is 7%.
- Indian player “Lakshya Sen” has won the title of Dutch Open Badminton 2019.
- Suzuki Motors has become the third-largest scooter manufacturer in the first half of the financial year, overtaking Hero MotoCorp, Suzuki H1 two-wheeler manufacturer. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India ranks first in the segment in this quarter.
- The Indian Olympic Association (IO and JSW Group) has announced that India will set up its first Olympic Hospitality House in Tokyo ahead of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Postpaid mobile service has been started in 10 districts of J&K State and Union Territory after 70 days of ban. After the removal of Article 370, all mobile and landline services were discontinued from 5 August.
- The first Global DXB Challenge will be held in Dubai from 24 to 27 October 2019. The DXB Challenge is a large gathering for creative young minds in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence. This year’s theme is – Ocean Opportunities.
- India has signed some agreements with the country of Comoros to expand the credit limit of more than US $ 60 million in the field of energy and maritime defense cooperation.
- For India, Mithali Raj as captain of the ODI team has won the 100th. India registered a thrilling win in the ODI against South Africa. With this victory, she has become India’s first woman captain and the second woman captain in the world to achieve 100 international wins.
- Mukesh Ambani has topped the recently released Forbes India Rich List 2019.
- In 2005, Chandi Prasad Bhatt, who was awarded the Padma Bhushan, will be honored with the 31st Indira Gandhi Award, which will be given to him on 31 October, the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
- AIIMS Delhi Central Government Hospital has won the Rejuvenation Award, formed under the Government’s Rejuvenation Scheme for 2018-19.
- Comoros has recently been awarded “Venkaiah Naidu” from the country’s highest civilian honor – “The Order of the Green Crescent”.
- A commemorative postage stamp was released by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi in honor of Marshal Arjan Singh, who was awarded the Padma Vibhushan. The late Marshal Arjan Singh was the only Indian Air Force officer to be given the 5-star ranking (Marshal of the Air Force).
- Revised credit risk limit of single NBFC (excluding gold loan companies) banks is 20% by the Reserve Bank of India.
- PDF Name: 15 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 468 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “15 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके