#1 – 407 KB – 22 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 14 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 14 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
14 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 14 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 14 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
14 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
14 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 14 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 14 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 407 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 22
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 14 March 2020 Current Affairs
- “Byjus Ravindran”, founder of Byju Classes and “Gaurav Gupta”, co-founder of Zomato, are among the 5 Indians to be included in the new list of 115 young global leaders released by the World Economic Forum. has been done. “Ravindran”, who launched “Byju” in 2015, describes himself as a teacher by profession and coincidentally an entrepreneur. Gaurav Gupta’s Zomato has been a future-based food technology start-up, which he started as a table reserve business and then expanded to the UAE and Australia, including across India. The other three Indians included in the list: –
- Tara Singh Vachani (CEO of Antara Senior Living), Antara Senior Living Company led by Vachani works towards improving the standard of living, routines, and health of seniors, as well as being known as the first Indian venture which Creates vibrant residential communities that provide lifestyles with health care.
- “Vinati Mutareja” (Managing Director and CEO, Vinati Organics Ltd.), led by “Vinati Organics” is a chemical company, they have developed an innovative approach for the selection of environmentally friendly chemical reactions and products.
- Led by “Swapan Mehra” (CEO, Iora Ecological Solutions), Iora works towards climate change and ecological conservation in the country.
- The government has decided to implement the provisions of Section-2 of the Pandemic Act 1897 through the State Governments as part of efforts to manage the coronavirus. Sanjeeva Kumar, special secretary in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, said that the cabinet secretary decided after a meeting with the secretaries of the concerned ministries and representatives of the Army and Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
- The Center has suspended all tourist visas till 15 April to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. This decision will come into force from noon on March 13. A government release said that all existing visas except diplomatic, governmental, United Nations, international organizations, employment, and project-related visas will remain suspended until April 15 this year. The visa-free travel facility provided to OCI cardholders has also been banned till 15 April. All such travelers coming to India, including Indian nationals, will be set aside for at least 14 days, coming from China, Italy, Iran, Republic of Korea, France, Spain, and Germany or after 15 February in these countries went. International traffic through ground borders will be controlled by intensive checks at scheduled checkpoints. The Ministry of Home Affairs will issue a separate notification in this regard.
- State Bank of India-SBI has said that it will buy 72 billion 50 crore shares of cash-strapped Yes Bank as per the draft YES Bank restructuring plan prepared by the Reserve Bank. SBI has said that its board has permitted to buy the private sector Yes Bank shares at the rate of Rs 10 per share. SBI’s stake in Yes Bank will remain within 49 percent of the paid-up capital.
- A ‘BI-Luminescent Security Ink’ has been prepared by the National Physical Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The new ink is produced in two colors by CSIR-National Physical Laboratory: This ink glows in red and green colors when illuminated by 365 nanometers (nm) and 254 nm sources. The ‘Bi-Luminescent Security Ink’ developed by CSIR-National Physical Laboratory can be used to determine the validity of identity cards, passports, tampering of evidence labels, government documents, etc.
- Director-General of ITBP S. s. Deswal was given the charge of Director General of BSF. BSF Director General Vivek Johri has been sent back to his native cadre, Madhya Pradesh. Earlier S. s. Deswal has previously served as director-general of BSF and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). He is a 1984 batch IPS officer of Haryana cadre.
- The traditional ‘Fagli’ festival was celebrated at Yangpa village in Kinnaur district in Himachal Pradesh. This festival is organized as a symbol of the victory of good over evil. This festival is celebrated to mark the onset of winter and the onset of the spring season. The festival can see men dancing in traditional attire with masks on their faces, while hundreds of locals gather to watch the event.
- The High Court of Bangladesh has ordered ‘Joy Bangla’ to be the national slogan of Bangladesh. Also, the court has directed the officials to ensure that the slogan is chanted after assembly by teachers and students. A two-judge bench of the High Court has asked the authorities to take necessary steps in this context so that all the people and leaders of constitutional posts use Joy Bangla after their speeches on National Day and other appropriate occasions. ‘Joy Bangla’ was the main slogan of Bangladesh in the 1971 independent struggle war against Pakistan. The first President of Bangladesh, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, also used ‘Joy Bangla’ in his speeches and especially during his historic speech on 7 March 1971 in which the goal of Bangladesh’s independence was announced.
- The Wings India 2020 program is being organized by the Ministry of Civil Aviation in association with the Airports Authority of India (AAI) and the Confederation of Commerce and Industry of India (FICCI) in Hyderabad, Telangana. Wings India is a 2020 civil aviation business exhibition and an air show which is held once in two years.
- PhonePe has partnered with private sector bank ICICI Bank to facilitate UPI transactions to its customers. Earlier, PhonePe had joined hands with Yes Bank to provide this facility to customers, but PhonePe’s UPI transaction facility was disrupted due to a temporary ban on Yes Bank by the Reserve Bank of India. This popular payment app suffered an outage for nearly 24 hours after the Reserve Bank of India imposed a temporary ban on 5 March.
- AdGlobal360, India’s marketing technology company, has been acquired by Japanese company Hakuhodo Inc. for an undisclosed amount. Adglobal360 is headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India’s fastest growing MarTech company. The MarTech company provides its customers with digital solutions end to end. Hakuhodo Inc. is the second-largest advertising company in Japan, founded in 1895. It is an integrated advertising and communications agency spanning 17 countries and several international regions. Hakuhodo provides communication and business solutions to customers by integrating the structure of skill sets in India.
- The World Economic Forum launched the ‘COVID Action Platform’ in collaboration with the World Health Organization to combat the coronavirus effect. It aims to act with the help of the private sector to prevent the outbreak of the coronavirus. Its main function is to strengthen the supply chain so that essential health equipment and medicines are available. The platform has been built in consultation with 200 corporate leaders around the world.
- The central government is planning to run at least one Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Project (PMBJP) center in each development block of the country. These plans are to be executed successfully by the end of the year 2020. This announcement was made by the Prime Minister’s Office, Union Minister of State, Dr. Jitendra Singh, at the Janaushadhi Day function held in Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir. Janushadhi Center is the world’s largest retail pharma chain with around 6,200 outlets in 700 districts of the country. It also provides a good source of self-employment, including permanent and regular income. Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Yojana (PMBJP) centers were started by the Government of India to promote affordable and quality generic medicines to the people.
- The Asian Development Bank announced that it would make $ 200 million available to companies that manufacture and distribute drugs and other items needed to combat Navel Coronavirus (COVID-19). This financial support will be made available through ADB’s Supply Chain Finance Program and provided to selected companies. The aim is to provide additional working capital to companies so that virus outbreaks can be overcome.
- A new fund called COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator (for rapid medical research on COVID-19) has been released by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Welcome and MasterCard. A $ 125 million fund has been released to accelerate technologies to fight the globally pandemic COVID-19.
- The torch of the Tokyo Olympics was lit in the ancient city of Olympia, Greece. On this occasion, women dressed in traditional attire lit a flashlight relay with the help of sunlight. The torch rally will travel for 8 days in Greece. During this, a distance of 3500 kilometers will be covered. The relay will reach 37 cities and 15 archaeological sites. The torch will be handed over to the organizers of the Tokyo Olympics on 19 March at the Panathenaic Stadium in Athens. It was in this stadium that the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896. After reaching Japan, the torch relay will start from Fukushima and end in the capital of Tokyo. Olympic shooting champion Ana Korkaki first held the torch. For the first time, a woman was chosen for this role.
- World Kidney Day is celebrated globally on the second Thursday of March every year. This year, World Kidney Day was celebrated on 12 March 2020. The theme of World Kidney Day of the year 2020 is Kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere – from Prevention to Detection and Equitable Access to Care. This topic focuses on the needs of everyone worldwide to try to keep their kidneys healthy.
- In the ongoing Asian qualifier in Jordan, world bronze medalist Simranjit Kaur defeated Mongolia second seed Namun Monkhor to secure her place in the Olympics. Veteran boxers Mary Kom and Amit Panghal have qualified for the Olympics. So far 8 Indian boxers have achieved Olympic quota, these are boxers – Satish Kumar, Pooja Rani, Vikas Krishnan, Lavlina Borgohin and Ashish Kumar. Simranjeet Kaur is India’s young boxer. He was born on 10 July 1995 in Punjab. She has been representing India internationally since 2011.
- In Grassia County, northeastern Kenya, poachers have killed a rare white giraffe female and her baby. Forest Department employees found the bodies of both. They say that there were only three giraffes in the world of this breed. Now one of these is left. Their white color is due to a rare condition called leucism, due to which there is no pigmentation in the skin cells. His photos went viral in 2017.
- PDF Name: 14 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 377 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 22
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके