#1 – 506 KB – 28 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 14 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 14 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
14 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 14 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
14 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 14 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 14 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 14 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
14 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 14 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 506 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- World Standards Day is observed every year on 14 October. It aims to raise awareness about the importance of standardization.
- The National Culture Festival is being organized in the city of Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh. It is being organized by the Union Ministry of Culture from October 14 to October 21. The festival is part of the “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” initiative.
- The International Kullu Dussehra was concluded in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh on October 14, 2019, the closing ceremony was attended by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Shri Jai Ram Thakur.
- India has recently relaxed the rules for e-visas for Chinese tourists to attract more and more Chinese tourists. Chinese President “Xi Jinping” has been visiting India. Also, a 5-year tourist e-visa has been announced for Chinese tourists with multiple entry facilities.
- India’s female boxer “Jamuna Boro” has won the Bronze medal in the 54 kg weight category. She lost the match against China’s “Huang Hsiao Wen” in the semi-finals. The same Indian female boxer “Lavlina Borgohen” also won the Bronze medal in the 69 kg weight category.
- International magazine Condé Nest Traveler recently announced the Reader’s Choice Awards 2019, in which 17 hotels have been placed in the list of “Best Hotels in the World”. In the top 10 of this list, 2 hotels in India got the place, Taj Lake Palace of Udaipur in third place and Rambagh Palace of Jaipur in the 7th place.
- The government of West Bengal has decided to establish Kanyashree University in the state for the empowerment of girls. This university will be for women/girls only.
- Renowned environmentalist and social activist “Chandi Prasad Bhatt” has been awarded the Indira Gandhi National Integration Award for the year 2018. He has been given this honor to maintain the national integrity of the country. The winner of this award is given a reward of Rs 10 lakh. Chandi Prasad Bhatt is a resident of Uttarakhand, he has also been associated with the Chipko movement.
- Indian-origin economist Abhijeet Banerjee, his wife Esther Dufflow and Michael Kramer have been awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics for 2019, a Nobel Prize for outstanding work on poverty alleviation.
- Saras Aajeevika Mela is an initiative under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission. The objective of this initiative is to bring self-help groups on one platform. Through this, women can sell their products. This will help women to understand the demand of customers from urban areas.
- The 14-year-old “R. Praganananda” of India won the gold medal in the under-18 open category at the World Youth Chess Championships. 14-year-old Grandmaster ‘R. Pragnanand played a draw in the 11th and final round by Germany’s “Valentin Buckles”, leading them to 9 points.
- 51,000 rupees will be given under the “Chief Minister’s Kanya Vivah / Nikah Yojana” to newly-weds of economically weaker communities in Madhya Pradesh. The objective of this initiative is to ensure the construction of toilets in all houses of the state.
- Recently, India has signed a $ 190 million loan agreement with the Asian Development Bank for the improvement and upgrading of Rajasthan roads.
- Renowned film director and producer “Priyadarshan” was awarded the National Kishore Kumar Award for the year 2018-19. Actress Waheeda Rehman has been conferred the National Kishore Kumar Award for the year 2017-18.
- The research team of Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) discovered a species of fish called “Panjio bhujia” in Kozhikode. The length of this fish is about 3 centimeters, its color is pinkish-red.
- India’s young shuttler “Lakshya Sen” won the men’s singles title at the Dutch Open Badminton Tournament held in the Netherlands. Lakshya Sen defeated Japanese player “Yusuke Onodera” in the final.
- The “Sangam Youth Festival” is being organized by the Indian Army at Bhaderwah in Jammu and Kashmir from October 11 to 15, 2019. More than 1500 students from 32 colleges and universities of Jammu and Kashmir are participating in this festival.
- Spanish football player “Sergio Remos” has become the highest player to play 168 matches for Spain. He has broken the record of World Cup-winning captain “Iker Casillas”. Sergio Remos has been a member of the World Cup and 2 Euro Cup-winning teams.
- Milkha Singh was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2019 Indian Sports Honors at the age of 92. Milkha Singh is known as ‘Flying Sikh’. He finished fourth in the 400-meter run at the 1960 Rome Olympic Games.
- In Indian Sports Honors 2019, India’s star woman batsman Smriti Mandhana was awarded the title of “Sportswoman of the Year” in the team category. The Indian men’s cricket team was awarded the title of “Team of the Year”. Indian Sports Honors is an initiative of Sanjeev Goenka, Chairman of RP-SG Group.
- She became the first woman in the country to perform ‘Arangetram Nritya’ by 75-year-old “Bakulaben Patel” from Surat, Gujarat, India. “Arangatram” is a part of the Bharatanatyam dance, in which the 9 arts of Bharatanatyam are performed for 90 minutes. “Bakulaben Patel” started learning ‘Aranghetram’ at the age of 68.
- US President Donald Trump has given $ 50 million in humanitarian aid to protect ethnic and religious minorities facing atrocities in Syria. The money will be given to human rights defenders in Syria, civic organizations and rehabilitation programs helping ethnic people suffering from violence.
- India’s 19-year-old boxer Manju Rani won a silver medal at the World Women’s Boxing Championships 2019. He won this medal in the 48 kg light-flyweight category.
- A meeting of Culture Ministers of BRICS – BRICS – Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) was held in Curitiba, Brazil. In this meeting, India was represented by Prahlad Singh Patel, Minister of State Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge).
- Padma Shri awardee Qadri Gopalanath has recently passed away at the age of 69. He was a famous saxophone player. He died in Mangaluru, Karnataka. She has been honored with several awards including Sangeet Natak Akademi Award, Karnataka Kalashree.
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates has written the book ‘How to Avoid a Climate Disaster’. In this book, Bill Gates expressed concern about climate change.
- Kenya’s “Eliud Kipchoge” became the first runner to complete a marathon in under 2 hours. He covered a distance of 42.195 kilometers in 1 hour 59 minutes and 40 seconds.
- Recently, “Hezbis”, the 60-year-old worst storm in Japan, has killed about 10 people and injured about 100 people. According to the news agency, around 73 lakh people have also been evacuated to safer places. A shock of a 5.7 magnitude earthquake was also felt in Chiba before this storm.
- PDF Name: 14 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 450 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “14 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके