#1 – 523 KB – 23 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 13 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 13 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
13 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 13 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
13 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 13 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 13 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 13 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
13 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
13 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 13 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 13 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 523 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 13 November 2019 Current Affairs
- President’s rule has been imposed given the continuing political deadlock in Maharashtra. The Union Cabinet met in New Delhi to discuss the political situation in the state, which recommended the imposition of President’s rule in the state.
- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has announced the release of three top Taliban prisoners. It is understood that in 2016, the release of two professors from Western countries held hostage by the militants has been announced in exchange for the release of Taliban prisoners. The Taliban detainees to be released include Anas Haqqani, the younger brother of a leader of the Haqqani network.
- Sri Lanka has become the first South Asian country to bring match-fixing cases to the category of crime. Its parliament passed a bill related to ‘prevention of sports-related crimes’. After the passage of this bill, match-fixing in Sri Lanka will be considered an offense. This new law related to match-fixing and corruption will apply to every game. It is believed that recently the International Cricket Council (ICC) Anti Corruption Unit (ACU) was investigated in Sri Lanka for matters related to match-fixing. Due to this investigation, this bill was drafted. Under this law, if a person is found guilty of corruption in sports, he can be punished for up to 10 years. Apart from this, he will also have to pay heavy fines. The scope of this law will come with the match official as well as the pitch curator. If the pitch curator is found guilty of preparing the pitch according to the situation then he will also have to go to jail.
- The central government has banned 1807 non-governmental organizations and academic institutions across the country. The Home Ministry official said that NGOs and academic institutions registered under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) have been banned from taking funds from abroad. These institutions were accused of violating the rules. These include the University of Rajasthan, Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Young Men’s Christian Association of Gujarat and Swami Vivekananda Educational Society of Karnataka.
- The Union Ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate is organizing a “Clean-Clean Beach Campaign” on 50 identified beaches of the country from November 11 to 17, 2019, as part of this campaign, cleanliness is being done in these beaches. The government has identified 50 coasts of Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, and Odisha. These beaches have been identified after consultation with the respective States / UTs. Eco-clubs, schools and college students, district administration, institutes, volunteers, local communities, etc. are participating in this cleanliness drive. Environment to monitor this campaign, Officers of the Ministry of Forest and Climate Change have been deployed. Under this campaign, the beaches will be cleaned for two hours daily. For this, a minimum of one kilometer of the coast will be chosen. Sand cleaning machines will also be deployed on the identified 15 beaches. The waste collected will then be processed by the Waste Management Rules, 2016.
- The World Monuments Fund-WMF, a New York-based NGO, has included the ancient underground water system Suranga Bawadi in the World Monument Monitoring List-2020. This stepwell has been selected by ‘WMF’ under the category of the ‘Ancient Water System of the Deccan Plateau’. For the year 2020, 25 sites in the world have been selected in this list. After being included in this list, WMF will provide financial assistance for the next 2 years for the restoration of this stepwell. WMF will work with other stakeholders including local administration and Archaeological Survey of India-ASI for its renovation. Suranga Bawdi is located in Vijayapura, Karnataka. Suranga Bawdi is based on the ancient Karez system. The construction of this stepwell in the 16th century
- A study recently published by “The Lancet Global Health” revealed that about a quarter of the country’s men suffer from some form of anemia. Of the 1 lakh people involved in the study, who were between 15-54 years of age, about 18 percent of men were diagnosed with low-level anemia, 5 percent with moderate-level and 0.5 percent with acute-level anemia. In men, problems such as fatigue, difficulty concentrating, laziness, etc. arise due to anemia. Anemia in men does not cause undernutrition or anemia in subsequent generations, but it does negatively affect the overall productivity of the person. The study also showed that the effect of anemia in men is different in different states. This figure is highest in Bihar, 32.9 percent and lowest in Manipur, 9 percent. Uneducated, It is more common among men living in poor and rural areas. It is often believed that anemia is caused by a lack of iron in the body, which can be controlled by iron medicines and food-fortification. Apart from this, other reasons like lack of awareness, undernutrition is also responsible for this. In the year 2018, the government started an anemia-free India program under the National Health Mission, whose main objective is to overcome the deficiency of anemia in children, pregnant women and men and women adults. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), anemia is a condition when the number of red blood cells (RBCs) present in the blood decreases or their ability to carry oxygen is reduced. It affects the development of the body. Anemia is a condition when the number of red blood cells (RBCs) present in the blood decreases or their ability to carry oxygen is reduced. It affects the development of the body.
- International Lavi Mela started at Patbangla Maidan in Rampur. Keeping with its ancient history, this trade fair is still a major center of attraction. The traders of the state, as well as foreigners of this fair, are very much awaited. Starting from 11 November, this International Love Fair runs for about a month. Although administratively, this fair will be held for four days, in which cultural evening programs will also be organized.
- The 50th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum will be held in Davos, Switzerland in January 2020. More than 100 Indian CEOs, politicians, and Bollywood stars can participate in this meeting. The World Economic Forum is an international institution, founded by Klaus Schwab to improve the state of the world through public-private collaboration. It was established in 1971. Its headquarters are located in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The Union Home Ministry has proposed the merger of Assam Rifles with ITBP. At present, the Assam Rifles has administrative control with the Union Ministry of Home Affairs while its operational control is with the Indian Army. Assam Rifles is India’s oldest paramilitary force, formed in the year 1835. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the country, established on October 24, 1962, after the Indo-China War. It was established under the CRPF Act. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) force is deployed along the Indo-Tibetan border.
- Director of the Center for Wildlife Studies, Bengaluru and wildlife scientist K.K. Ullas Karanta was awarded the George Scholar Lifetime Award for his significant contribution in the field of wildlife conservation science. He is the first recipient of the Dr. George Scholar Award, instituted by the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS), New York, considered one of the world’s greatest wildlife scientists and conservationists. K. Ullas Karanta has been honored with several awards, including Padma Shri Award (2012), Karnataka Government’s Rajyotsav Award (2010), etc. The WCS George Scholar Lifetime Award was instituted to honor its members for the outstanding contributions made to wildlife conservation and the wildlife sector.
- In a research report by SBI, the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate estimate has been reduced to 5 percent for FY 2019-20. Earlier the economic growth rate was expected to be 6.1%. According to the report, ‘EcoRAP’ of the State Bank of India’s Economic Research Department, the GDP growth rate is expected to come down to 4.2% in the second quarter of the current financial year. This is due to a decrease in vehicle sales, a decrease in air traffic, a steady growth in the basic sector and a decrease in investment in the construction and infrastructure sectors. The report, however, said that in the next financial year 2020-21, the economic growth rate will accelerate and maybe 6.2%.
- Dhruv Prajapati, a research scholar of the Gujarat Ecological Education and Research (GEER) Foundation, has discovered two new spider species found in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Gujarat. In which one spider species is named ‘Marengo Sachin Tendulkar’ after the Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, while another species is named ‘Indomarengo Chavarapatar’ after the saint Kuriakose Ilyas Chavara, who raised awareness about education in the state of Kerala Was instrumental in increasing.
- The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has announced the appointment of Thomas Dennerby of Sweden as the head coach of the women’s under-17 football team. India will host the FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association) Under-17 Women’s Football World Cup 2020. Thomas led the Sweden women’s national team to third place in the 2011 FIFA World Cup. She served as the coach of the Super Falcons of the Nigerian women’s national team at the 2019 FIFA World Cup in France. He was also awarded the Coach of the Year honor of Nigeria in 2018.
- The last match of the three-match T20 series was played between India and Bangladesh at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium in Nagpur, which the Indian team won by a margin of 30 runs. Along with the match, the Indian team also won the three-match T20 series 2–1. The Indian team came out to bat after losing the toss and scored 174 runs in 20 overs losing 5 wickets. In response, Bangladesh was able to score 144 runs losing all wickets in 19.2 overs and lost the match by 30 runs and the series 2–1. For India, Deepak Chahar took six wickets for seven runs. With this, he has become the best bowler in International T20. Apart from this, he has also become the fourth Indian bowler to take five or more wickets in a match.
- The Government of India has approved setting up of four Medical Device Parks keeping in mind the Make in India initiative and to provide world-class products at reasonable cost for treatment. These four parks will be set up in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala. These parks will provide the necessary infrastructure, where companies can easily plug and play. This will not only cut the import bill but will also help in easier access to standard testing facilities and reducing the cost of production. The Andhra Pradesh Medtech Zone project for construction of Common Facility Center (CFC) for Superconducting Magnetic Coil Testing and Research was recently given in-principle approval. The scheme proposes to provide Rs 25 crore or 70% of the cost of setting up a CFC to provide common facilities in any upcoming park, whichever is less.
- FM radio is going to be started in February 2020 at King George’s Medical College and University located in Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh, which can be heard within a 30 km radius. Initially, this FM radio of KGMU, which runs from 5 pm to 9 pm, is later planned to broadcast useful programs for 12 hours daily. Through FM radio, patients suffering from serious diseases will be given the message of getting well soon.
- The country’s unified payment app Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is going to be launched in Singapore this week. The country’s industrial body FICCI signed an agreement with the Fintech Association of Singapore (SFA). It aims to develop the financial technology industry in both countries. FICCI signed this memorandum with SFA under the growing “Fintech” ecosystem of Singapore-India.
- NASA has detected a massive thermonuclear explosion coming from outer space, caused by a massive thermonuclear flash on the pulsar’s surface. There was a remnant of the star on the surface, which had long ago erupted as a supernova. The explosion emits as much energy in 20 seconds as the sun emits in about 10 days. According to a report by the US Space Agency, NASA’s Neutron Star Interior Composition Explorer (NICER) telescope on the International Space Station (ISS) detected a sudden spike of X-rays on 20 August.
- Union Petroleum and Natural Gas and Steel Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the India Pavilion at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC). The India Pavilion has been set up by 9 Indian oil and gas companies from the upstream, midstream, downstream and engineering sections in collaboration with the Indian Petroleum Industry Association (FIPI), Directorate General of Hydrocarbons (DGH) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Justice Amareshwar Pratap Sahi was sworn in as the Chief Justice of the Madras High Court. Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit administered the oath of office to Justice Sahi. Justice Sahi, Justice V.K. Replaced Tahilramani, who stepped down on 6 September. Before this appointment, Justice Sahi was appointed as the Chief Justice of Patna High Court from November 17, 2018.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, 11 lakh 35 thousand golden cards have been issued in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. This was revealed in a review meeting of the externally aided projects being executed by the Health and Medical Education sector and Economic Reconstruction Agency by Lt. Governor Girish Chandra Murmu in Jammu.
- Indian tennis player Sumit Nagpal has gained two places to be ranked 127th. He made the A.T.P. Won a career-best in men’s singles rankings. Nagpal has 433 points while Rafael Nadal has retained the top position with 9 thousand 585 points. In the doubles rankings, Rohan Bopanna has reached 38th, Divij Sharan 46th and Purav Raja at 93rd.
- PDF Name: 13 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 425 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “13 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके