#1 – 429 KB – 26 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 13 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 13 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
13 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 13 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 13 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
13 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
13 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 13 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 13 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 429 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 05 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 26
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 13 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The World Bank, Government of India and Government of Himachal Pradesh signed an $ 80 million loan agreement to increase agricultural productivity and improve water management practices in Himachal Pradesh. This loan amount will be used to implement the project in about 428-gram panchayats. The benefit of this will be given to the panchayats of 10 districts in Himachal Pradesh. This will benefit more than 400,000 small farmers, rural communities and women. Funds will be provided for setting up water monitoring stations under this project. This will help lay the foundation for future water budgets and also ensure better use of land.
- On March 11, the State Bank of India (SBI) has abolished the bank’s mandate to maintain a minimum balance in all types of savings accounts every month. 44.51 crore customers will benefit from this decision of SBI Bank. Till now SBI account holders are required to keep a fixed amount every month in a savings account. In the absence of this, from the bank, 5 to 15 rupees per month were deducted from the customers as a penalty. SBI account holders in urban areas have to keep Rs 3000 as a minimum balance. At the same time, the limit for towns is Rs 2000, while for rural areas the minimum balance limit was Rs 1,000. SBI has raised the interest rate uniformly to three percent per annum on all savings accounts. Currently, up to one lakh deposits on SBI Savings account get 3.25% interest, Whereas deposits of more than one lakh get interest at the rate of 3%. Apart from this, the bank has also abolished the fees charged for SMS service quarterly.
- According to a report by the NITI Aayog, Andhra Pradesh has been ranked first in the country for overall implementation of the campaign in the Prime Minister’s ambitious nutrition plan “Nutrition Transformation Program in India: Nutrition Campaign”. The nutrition fortnight program is being organized from 8 to 22 March 2020, after the completion of two years of nutrition campaign. Tamil Nadu tops the list of states in terms of the number of participants in this program.
- Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) recently released its report on “Trends in International arms transfers 2019”. According to this report, India is the second-largest arms importer in the world. According to this report, Russia was the largest supplier of the Indian market between 2015–19. The Indian arms market for Russia declined from 72% to 56%, despite which Russia remains India’s top supplier. According to this report, the top 5 arms importers in the world include Saudi Arabia, India, Egypt, Australia, and China. These 5 countries account for 36% of world arms imports.
- The main event to be organized in the country on the occasion of International Yoga Day will be held in Leh, the capital of Ladakh this year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also attend the event held on 21 June. The Prime Minister leads the main function of International Yoga Day by practicing yoga with people every year. The International Day of Yoga, 2020 will be unique, for the first time, people will practice yoga at a high place like Leh. The Prime Minister will do yoga in Leh with 15 to 20 thousand people. Union Minister of AYUSH: Shripad Yesso Naik.
- Gujarat ranks first in the list of rooftop solar panels installed in the country with 64% solar roof installed on roof rooftop solar panels. Till March 2, 2020, about 50,915 panels have been installed in the state. The Gujarat government is running a “Surya Gujarat” campaign to cover around eight lakh domestic electricity consumers under the scheme by 2022. Maharashtra stands second in the list of states with about 5,513 roof-mounted solar panels installed in the state to date. So far, around 79,950 systems with 322 MW capacity have been installed across the country. The Gujarat government is giving a special rebate in subsidies for domestic users, with up to 40% subsidy on projects up to 3 kWh capacity, while 20% subsidy is being provided for projects with 3 and 10 kWh capacity.
- Jaishankar V Praveen Rao, Vice-Chancellor of Telangana State Agricultural University, has been selected for the 7th Dr. MS Swaminathan Award for the period 2017-2019. It has been decided by the Selection Committee to award Pravin Rao the award in recognition of his contribution in the field of agricultural research, teaching, extension, and administration. The award will be presented to him in June 2020. Praveen Rao has handled 13 research and 6 consultancy projects on micro-irrigation in India, Israel, and South Africa.
- Recently, Google India launched ‘DigiPivot’, a skill development program for women. This program is for women who want to return to their corporate careers after a break. This program is designed in collaboration with Career Portal Seva Avatar and Indian School of Business. The program aims to provide opportunities for 200 women professionals to re-impart skills.
- The Government of India has constituted a committee to determine the modus operandi of Kisan Rail. This committee has been formed under the representatives of Indian Railways and Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. The government is working on a plan to establish Kisan Rail through the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) mode, which will provide a cold supply chain for the transportation of perishable goods.
- Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon will take over as Director-General of Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and Deputy Chief of Integrated Defense Staff (Operations) (DCIDS). He served in the Army’s Strategic 15th Corps last year.
- Jewar Airport has been included in the world’s 100 strategic global infrastructure projects for the year 2020. In this, Uttar Pradesh and Yugoslavia have been selected in the field of aviation all over the world. It has been recognized in the CG LA Infrastructure List. The design of Jewar Airport will be presented by the Government of Uttar Pradesh at the 13th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum to be held in New York City, US on March 13-27.
- In Russia, President Vladimir Putin may hold office until 2036. At present, he is 67 years old, so he can remain President until the age of 83. This constitutional change in a military capacity in Russia, the other powerful country of the world, has happened in the same way as the second-ranked economic superpower in China with Xi Chinfag as President throughout his life. Putin’s second term as president in Russia is scheduled to be completed in 2024. According to the constitutional system of Russia, a person can only become president for a maximum period of two terms. But the Duma, the lower house of the country’s parliament, passed a resolution to put Putin on hold the presidency until 2036. There were 383 votes in support of the motion, with no vote in protest.
- Former Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. He was inducted into the party by party president Jagat Prakash Nadda in New Delhi.
- An exhibition will be organized at Jallianwala Bagh in New Delhi, the country’s capital. The “Jallianwala Bagh” exhibition will be inaugurated by Culture Minister Prahlad Singh Patel on the occasion of the 130th Foundation Day of the National Archives of India.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) released the 4th part of the Inclusive Internet Index 2020 for 100 countries, where India is ranked 46th and Sweden ranks first. The goal of the index is to measure the extent to which the Internet is not only accessible and affordable but relevant to all, the use of which allows for positive social and economic outcomes at the individual and group levels.
- Writer-producer “Tahira Kashyap” announced her new book, “The 12 Commandments of Being a Woman” on the occasion of Women’s Day. Juggernaut Books will publish this book. This is the fourth book by Tahira which will hit the market by the end of this year.
- The United Nations Conference on Trade, Investment, and Development (UNCTAD) has warned that foreign direct investment flows around the world may fall by 15% due to the coronavirus. According to UNCTAD an outbreak of coronavirus could cause a US $ 2 trillion loss to the global economy. The United Nations had projected the global economy to grow between 0.5% and 1.5% for the year 2020-21. With the proliferation of coronaviruses, UNCTAD predicts a further decline in economic growth.
- Hockey India (HI) joined as a member of the World Masters Hockey (WMH) in which national associations of 38 countries have membership. Masters have retired or played senior players in hockey. To fulfill the responsibility and other activities related to this, HI has appointed former Indian captain RP Singh as convener of Hockey India Masters Committee and Harbinder Singh as chairman of the committee. BP Govinda, Jagbir Singh, AB Subbaiah, Surinder Kaur and M Renuka Lakshmi have been appointed as members of the committee.
- The All England Badminton Championships will begin in Birmingham. Despite the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Indian players will come on the court to win. Defending world champion PV Sindhu will lead the Indian challenge. Indian players: PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth, B Sai Praneeth, Ashwani Ponnappa, N Sikki Reddy and Pranav Jerry Chopra.
- The Punjab government launched the Cova Punjab mobile application to raise awareness and precautions against coronaviruses. The application was launched by Punjab Chief Secretary Karan Avtar Singh. The application was developed by the Department of Government Reforms and Public Grievances in consultation with the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) Chief Minister “Yeduguri Sandipti Jaganmohan Reddy” launched the “NIGHA” app in “Tadepalli”, Andhra Pradesh. The app aims to curb the use of money and liquor in the upcoming local body elections. The app has been launched in addition to measures taken by the State Election Commission and the Police Department to control malicious acts.
- “Mohun Bagan” has reduced the title of “I-League” to its name, Mohun Bagan has “Aizawl F.C.” Defeated 1–0. The “I-League” is the country’s leading football league. It was established in the year 2007. 11 football teams are participating in this league. “Dempo Football Club” has won this league title the most 3 times.
- The Pune Institute of Science and Technology has developed a new variety of grapefruit rich in juice, beginning the summer season in the country. Developed by Agharkar Research Institute, an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Pune, the grape variety is anti-fungal and high yielding and rich in juice. It is extremely useful in making juices, jams and red wine. This hybrid grape variety “ARI-516” has been developed by combining two different varieties “American Catawaba” and “Vitis vinifera”. It is safe from fungal disease while being seedless.
- The BBC’s inaugural edition stars star player “PV Sindhu” with the title of “Indian Sportswomen of the Year Award 2019”. He was presented the award at the BBC Awards ceremony held in New Delhi. PV Sindhu was the first Indian single badminton player to win a silver medal at the Olympics and she also became the first Indian to win gold at the Badminton World Championships 2019 held in Basel, Switzerland. Apart from this, the BBC also awarded Lifetime Achievement Award to former Indian sprinter PT Usha. He has been honored for his contribution to Indian sports. Former sprinter PT Usha finished fourth in the 400 meters race of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics due to not getting a medal from a second.
- Maltese footballer “Andre Skibri” (33 years), currently playing for “Chennaiyin FC” (Football Club), announced that on March 14, 2020, against “ATK FC” in Goa, “Hero Indian Super League ( ISL) “He will retire from professional football after the final. He announced his retirement from international football in November 2018.
- Swedish actor “Max von Sido”, who was nominated for an Oscar twice during his career. He acted in many films and TV programs. Max von Sydow was nominated at the Oscar for Best Actor for Pell the Conqueror in 1988. He was also nominated for an Oscar Award in the Best Supporting Actor category for his role in the film “Extremely Loud and Incredible.” His other memorable films and TV series include: “The Exorcist”, “Flash Gordon” and “Game of Thrones”.
- PDF Name: 13 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 379 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 26
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके