#1 – 532 KB – 33 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 13 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 13 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
13 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
13 January(जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 13 January(जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 13 January(जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
13 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
13 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 13 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 13 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 532 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 13 January 2020 Current Affairs
- Tejas, the indigenous fighter aircraft of India, made a successful Arrest Landing for the first time on the naval aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya. This will increase the capabilities of the Navy’s on-deck operation. After this Arrested Landing, the way has been cleared for the Navy to develop double engine Tejas. This is the first time an indigenous fighter aircraft has landed on the INS. Tejas completed a major test to join the Navy on 13 September last year. Tejas’ arrested landing at Goa’s coastal test facility was conducted by officials of DRDO and Aeronautical Development Agency. The aircraft is designed by the Defense Research and Development Organization-DRDO.
- The Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated various public interest projects of Gujarat Police at Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar. The biggest projects inaugurated by Mr. Shah included a video integration and state-wide advance security-assurance and cybersecurity assurance project of Rs 315 crore. More than 7000 CCTVs will be installed at around 34 districts and 6 tourist destinations across the state under the Viswas project. A nation’s puzzle helpline dedicated to the victims of cybercrimes has been started under the ASHA project. Under the project, the cybercrime incident response unit, cybersecurity lab, cybercrime coordination portal, cybercrime prevention unit will also be established. The Home Minister also inaugurated six postal memory cards depicting various folk dances of Gujarat.
- The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) in association with the Alliance for Energy-Efficient Economy released the ‘State Energy Efficiency Index, 2019’. This index has been prepared keeping in mind the basic energy requirements like coal, electricity, gas, and oil, etc. The progress of the energy efficiency initiatives of 36 states and union territories has been tracked by this index. Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Puducherry are the best performing states according to this index. In this list, the performance of Manipur, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Jammu and Kashmir is quite poor.
- Sultan of Oman Qaboos bin Saeed Al Saeed died at the age of 79. His cousin Haitham bin Tariq al Saeed has been declared the new Sultan. The Qaboos was the longest-reigning sultans in the modern Arab world (Sultan). Sultan occupies the highest position in Oman. He also holds responsibilities such as Prime Minister, Supreme Commander of the Army, Defense Minister, Finance Minister and Foreign Minister. Kabus gained power in 1970 by overthrowing his father Saeed bin Timur.
- Recently India participated in the Hormuz peace initiative in Tehran. It aims to maintain stability in the ‘Hormuz Strait’, one of the world’s busiest shipping lanes. All important trading partners of Iran such as China, Oman, India, and Afghanistan participated in it. Two-thirds of India’s oil imports and half of LNG imports come from the Hormuz Strait. 18 million oil is carried daily through this strait, which is one-third of the world’s total oil trade. This strait connects the Gulf of Persia to the Gulf of Oman.
- Four airports in the country have reduced carbon emissions by changing their systems to conform to Airport Council International (ACI). These airports adopted the grading system in 2018 and successfully implemented the carbon emission scheme. Kolkata’s Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Bhubaneswar’s Biju Patnaik International Airport, Varanasi’s Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport and Trivandrum International Airport have met all the requirements to upgrade themselves to Level 2.
- The Nandyal-Yerguntala section in the Guntakal division of Andhra Pradesh has been declared the first solar section in South Central Railway. In August 2016, Indian Railways opened the Nandyal-Yerguntla section in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh. Solar panels have been provided to all the 8 stations of the Nandyal-Yerguntla section which are capable of meeting all the power needs in these railway stations.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has extended a 3-month ban on travel to Pakistan in all provinces of Pakistan due to the ever-increasing outbreak of the derived poliovirus type-2 and the threat of wild poliovirus type-1. Apart from Pakistan, travel has also been banned in countries like Afghanistan and Nigeria. Pakistan has been informed about this a few days ago. There were 134 cases of poliovirus reported in 2019, while in 2018 the number was just 12.
- The Citizenship Amendment Act came into force from 10 January. The Center has issued a gazette notification in this regard. The notification states that the Central Government has fixed the date of January 10, 2020, to implement the provisions of this law. According to the law, members of the six minority communities who have been religiously persecuted from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan as of 31 December 2014 will not be considered illegal migrants. They will be given Indian citizenship. Indian citizenship will be given to the oppressed people of minority communities – Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, and Christianity.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly (ARLA) adopted a new logo that reflects the state’s distinctive identity and culture. The new logo includes national symbols to indicate the federal system of the Indian constitution and the flower foxtail orchid (Rhynchostylis retusa), which represents the state, its people, and culture, while the blue color signifies the autonomy of the Assembly Secretariat.
- The Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly named ‘Tamil Nadu Matsya University’ and ‘Tamil Nadu Music and Fine Arts University’ as ‘Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalitha Matsya University (TNJFU)’ and ‘Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalithaa Music and Fine Arts’ after the late Chief Minister and AIADMK leader Jairam Jayalalithaa. The University (TNJMFAU) has passed the Bills to ‘.
- The Forest Advisory Committee has approved a green credit scheme that will allow the forest to be traded as a commodity. The scheme allows private companies, rural forest communities, etc. to identify land for forest cultivation and to ensure plantation.
- India Pulses and Grains Association (IPGA), the apex organization of pulses and cereals import and export trader in India, will host the 5th edition of its biennial conference, ‘The Pulse Conclave 2020’ from 12 February to 14 February 2020, Valley City Lonavala, To be held in Maharashtra.
- A zoological garden (zoo) is being built in the name of Shaheed Ashfaq Ulla Khan in Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh. The cabinet, under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, has approved the third revised cost of zoological garden at Rs 234.36 crore. 387 wild animals of more than 58 species will be kept in this zoo. Tourists coming here will get to see the world of snakes.
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO), is an Indian cooperative society that manufactures fertilizers and is one of the leading fertilizer manufacturing companies in Asia. Rajya Sabha Member and Senior Cooperative Leader Dr. Chandrapal Singh Yadav was once again elected Chairman of Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) at NCUI Auditorium, New Delhi.
- Yes Bank Independent Director “Uttam Prakash Agrawal”
- LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory) detected gravitational waves caused by two neutron stars colliding. This is the second time gravitational waves are being detected. The mass of the neutron stars observed is expected to be 3.3 times that of the Sun and 3.7 times that of the Sun. Scientists believe that neutron stars formed separately and formed a star pair together. Neutron stars were 520 million light-years from Earth. The combined mass is the heaviest of stars ever known. The first neutron star detection was in 2017. However, the second event which was now recorded is not as strong as the first.
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh (AP) has successfully cultivated the Indian Pompano-marine fish species in a saltwater pond (low salinity), thus scientifically proving its commercial compatibility is. It was also the first scientific experiment that succeeded in Indian Pompano farming. With this success, the government plans to encourage more Indian pompano cultivation. The scientific name of the Indian pompano is Trachinotus mookalee. This family belongs to the genus Trachinotus in Characidae.
- In Maharashtra, the Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways, Shri Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the second CNG station in Nagpur. The CNG station set up by Rawmatt industries in the Wadi area of the city will supply CNG to the buses of Nagpur Municipal Corporation and will also have the facility to convert diesel buses into CNG.
- Famous Kannada scholar Dr. M. Chidananda Murthy died in a hospital in Bengaluru. He was 88. Murthy, an outspoken Kannada activist of the Kannada Shakti Kendra, was instrumental in the movement to get Kannada the status of classical language. He also opposed the decision of the state government to celebrate Tipu Sultan Jayanti.
- Gopinath Gajapati Narayan Dev, the chief of Odisha’s Gajapati clan and former MP, died in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, due to prolonged illness. He was 76. He was a member of the Indian National Congress (INC) representing Berhampur parliamentary constituency. He later joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 1998 and joined the Biju Janata Dal (BJD) in 2009.
- On January 6, 2019, the sixth joint naval exercise of China and Pakistan began in the Arabian Sea. This naval exercise is named as ‘Sea Guardians-2020’ for the first time. It aims to increase cooperation between the two countries on regional maritime security. Like the Warrior (series of joint ground exercises) and Shaheen or Eagle (series of joint air exercises), ‘Sea Guardians’ are expected to become a series of naval exercises between China and Pakistan.
- India will install non-cut steel fences in sensitive areas along the border with Bangladesh and Pakistan. The plan is being implemented by security agencies after Afghan terrorists were found along the India-Pakistan border. The first steel fence will be set up along the 7-km long Bangladesh border in Silchar, Assam. After the steel fence is installed, it will be analyzed by BSF. Based on the implementation of this fencing, steel fences will be installed in other sensitive areas. It costs Rs 2 crore per kilometer to install this type of steel fencing. Apart from steel fencing, there are also plans to install laser fences along the border with Bangladesh and Pakistan. The CIMBMS (Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System) has been accelerated for its implementation. The CIMBMS is under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The Public Relations Bureau of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting organized a digital exhibition on the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi at the Hampi Festival venue in Bellary, Karnataka. This exhibition depicts the life, ideals, and thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi. The exhibition will be open to the general public until 24 January.
- Jitendra Singh, who became the first Indian Minister to participate in the Facebook Live session, replied online and assured that efforts were made to assist citizens in registering complaints in Indian languages in the Centralized Public Grievance Redressal and Inspection System (CPGRAMS) portal. Are going and this process will be expedited. In the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, the Union Territory Grievance Redressal Cell has taken a long leap with the launch of ‘Awaaz-e Aam’ and will soon be linked with the CPGRAMS portal.
- In a strong message to China, the Taiwanese people have re-handed power to President Sai Ing-wen with an overwhelming majority. In the election results on Saturday, the first woman president in this island country has regained power.
- Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur have developed a device that allows 95% of the complete blood count (CBC) test in just 10 minutes. The CBC test is a general blood test performed to detect various diseases. This investigation costs up to about 200 rupees. However, this test method is expensive, because it requires state-of-the-art medical equipment and trained staff. This device can perform tests on hematocrit, hemoglobin, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelet count 95% accurately. The disc of this device is bio-degradable, which can be disposed of after the test.
- Scientists have detected the presence of oxygen in the atmosphere of an exoplanet through a special type of telescope ‘web’. This can help in determining whether there is life on other planets. The planet orbiting the star’s orbit outside the solar system is called exoplanet. The signs of death of these are early. With the help of NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope (telescope), planets that can have life chances can be detected. In their study, the researchers found that they could not remain habitable due to the presence of water on these planets or the evaporation of the oceans. During the study, scientists found that the collision of oxygen molecules gave a strong indication of life. According to him, the web telescope can detect that signal in the exoplanet’s atmosphere.
- Iran has said that its military had dropped a plane from Ukraine in non-willful action due to human error. 176 passengers and crew members died in this tragic accident.
- The expansion of forests in Jammu and Kashmir during the last two years has been unprecedented and in this case, ranks fourth in the country. This information is given in the Indian Forest Status Report 2019. The number of different types of herbs has also increased in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. This has become possible due to continuous efforts to develop tree plantation and forestry in these union territories.
- After 32 years, 5 powerful cannons like Dhanush, Vajra will be included in the army. All these have been built in the country. It will also include advanced tow artillery gun systems. Whose name as a world record for accurate aiming up to 48 km range. All these tests were completed in December 2019. The Indian Army is purchasing 100 K-9 Vajras from South Korea. India had decided to purchase 145 light-weight M-777 howitzer guns from the US for 5070 crores under the fast track deal. Dhanush is the indigenously made cannon of the Indian Army. Its design is similar to the Bofors Hobbits FH77, which was bought by India in the 80s.
- The temperature reaches minus 25 degrees during the winter on the Alps Mountains of Italy. Due to this, it becomes difficult even for people to live here. But this season is the best performance for a band. Here the Ice Music Festival has started at Igloo (house of snow) between 2600 meters to minus 14 degrees. Ice instruments are used in it. There is a seating arrangement of about 200 people. The band’s artists make snow violins, guitar drum sets, xylophones, mandolins, double basses, and other musical instruments to suit their needs.
- In the operation theater of a hospital in Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh, the patient can feel in space. The hospital’s Operation Theater (OT) is designed based on NASA standards. At the same time, doctors perform a patient surgery by wearing a spacesuit like Astronaut. The aim is to protect patients from infection during joint replacement surgery. The special thing is that for the first time such a unique and state-of-the-art experiment has been started in Central India.
- PDF Name: 13 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 410 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 13 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “13 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके