#1 – 530 KB – 47 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 13 अक्टूबर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 13 October 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
13 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 13 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
13 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 Current Affairs | 13 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 13 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 13 October(अक्टूबर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
13 October 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019
- PDF Name: 13 अक्टूबर 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 530 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- International Disaster Reduction Day is observed every year on 13 October. Through this day, efforts are made to spread awareness about disaster mitigation and natural disasters.
- World Migrant Day is observed on 12 October. The main theme of this Pravasi Divas is to protect birds: be the solution to plastic pollution.
- The month of October is celebrated as Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched the Prime Minister’s new teaching program “Dhruva (DHRUV)”.
- The second version of the India-Bangladesh CORPAT has started in the northern Bay of Bengal.
- Recently the country of Israel has supplied the guided bomb Spice-2000 to the Indian Air Force (IAF).
- The Astra has a strike range of 70 km, an indigenously developed state-of-the-art Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM).
- In the list of the world’s most valuable “brand” countries, India has risen to seventh place by 2 places. India’s brand value has increased by 18%. Now India’s brand value has increased to $ 2,56,200 million. America remains at the top of this list.
- The Goa government has changed the traditional dial 100 service, into a new 112 emergency number, for police convenience.
- Recently Indian pilot training program has started in Russia. India will send its astronauts to space in December 2021 under Mission Gaganyaan.
- India’s latest GDP growth is estimated at 6.1% by India Ratings & Research for the FY 2019-20.
- The first International Conference on Sustainability Education (ICSE) 2019 was held in New Delhi.
- Pankaj Advani is associated with billiards sports.
- The world’s first cloned cow “Kaga”, born in 1998, has recently died in Japan at the age of 21. He died in the same research center where he was born. “Kaga” Guy was born in 1998 through joint research at Ishikawa Prefectural Livestock Research Center and Kinki University.
- The second phase of LOTUS-HR has been organized in Delhi. The project was set up in 2017 in San Dial Park in collaboration with the governments of India and the Netherlands.
- Recently more than 3,000 women from the country of Iran watched a football match at the stadium for the first time in nearly 40 years.
- Asia’s first environmental school named ‘World Environment School (WESC)’ will be set up in Coorg, Karnataka city by 2021.
- Ramesh Pandey will be honored with the Asia Environmental Enforcement Award. Ramesh Pandey is a senior Indian Forest Service officer. Ramesh Pandey became the winner of “The Dawn” award Ashley Barty in Bangkok on 13 November. Or such a reputation as Kathy and Freeman has become the winner of Avrad.
- Comoros President of the country ‘Ajali Asoumani’ has conferred the honor on Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu with “The Order of the Green Crescent”. Recently, both countries have signed 6 agreements including Defense Cooperation and Health and India will give Line of Credit of $ 20 million to Comoros.
- Moody’s GDP forecast for the fiscal year ending in March 2020 is 5.8%.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has recently launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah / Nikah Yojana’, under this scheme, financially weaker girls will be given Rs 51,000 on the marriage of their in-laws in their in-laws. Toilets are to be constructed in a maximum number of houses in Madhya Pradesh through this scheme.
- The Government of West Bengal is to set up Kanyashree University in Krishnanagar, Nadia district as well as Kanyashree colleges to empower girls.
- RBI has recently rejected the proposal of Laxmi Vilas Bank to merge with Indiabulls Housing Finance.
- IIT Madras has recently created information software to detect the survivors of natural calamities. By uploading videos in this software, you will know where and how many people are trapped. The software has been created under the “Eye in the Sky” project.
- In the 59th National Open Athletics Championships, Duti Chand has won the gold medal, breaking the national record for the women’s 100 meters. He broke the record of 11.26 seconds at the Asian Championships in April this year, completing the 11.22-second race.
- The World Youth Chess Championship 2019 was held in Mumbai, culminating on October 12, 2019. India won a total of 7 medals in this event, including one gold medal, three silver medals, and 3 bronze medals.
- According to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s GDP (GDP) growth in Q1 (April-June) for the year 2019-20 is 5%.
- 72 lakh crore of the total savings amount in Indian private and public sector banks (PSB) reached as per the statistics book of Indian Economy 2018-19 on March 31, 2019.
- In the list of the richest Indians released by Forbes, Gautam Adani of Adani Group has been the second richest person in India with assets of Rs 1.11 lakh crore in the year 2019. While Mukesh Ambani is at the 12th position with a wealth of Rs 3.65 lakh crore in the first place.
- The second India-China informal summit has been started in Mammalpuram in Tamil Nadu. The conference took place between Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- The first India Sports Summit has been organized in Delhi by Minister of State for Youth and Sports Karen Rijiju. A Fit India Mission office will be set up by Karen Rijiju with the help of CII.
- Indian tennis player Divij Sharan has become the number one player in the ATP doubles ranking list, not only in India. He is India’s top player in the ATP rankings. However, he has become the world’s number 42 player with an increase of three places.
- Siddharth Sarma is the author of the book titled “Carpenters and Kings: Western Christians and the Idea of India”.
- Milkha Singh was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Indian Sports Award – 2019.
- Saudi Arabia has recently allowed the country’s women to join the army.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Kartarpur Corridor on 8 November 2019. It will be inaugurated on the occasion of the 550th birthday of Guru Nanak Dev. Kartarpur Sahib, a religious site of the Sikh community, is located in Narowal district of Pakistan.
- India’s first graduate (Hons) woman is “Kamini Roy”, to whom Google has recently dedicated a doodle.
- Telecom company Bharti Airtel has shut down its 3G network in Haryana after Kolkata. The company has now shifted 3G network customers to 4G. Haryana is the second circle, where Airtel has discontinued 3G services.
- Soviet astronaut Alexey Leonov, who first spacewalked into space in 1965, has recently died at the age of 85. His death has been described by Russian astronaut Oleg Kononenko as “damage to the entire planet”. Alexei Leonov had a spacewalk in space for 12 minutes with the help of a cable about 16 feet long.
- Exporters will be provided a 90% insurance cover on the loan amount through NIRVIK (Niryat Rin Vikash Yojana) scheme.
- From October 1, 2019, a 2% tax will be deducted at source (TDS) on cash payments of more than Rs 1 crore made through Agricultural Produce Market Committees (APMC).
- A military exercise called ‘Vajra Prahar’ began between India and the US on October 13, 2019. The practice is being organized in Seattle, USA. The military exercise will conclude on October 28, 2019.
- Six: (6) Bar winner MC Mary Kom won the Bronze medal in the 51 kg weight category at the World Women’s Boxing Championship. She lost in the semifinal match to Turkey’s Busenaz Kakiroglu. He was defeated 4–1 by Kakiroglu. Yet it is the 8th medal in Maricom’s Women’s World Boxing Championship.
- The recently launched satellite to study NASA’s ionosphere is named “ICON”.
- The winner of the Bahrain International Series Badminton is Priyanshu Rajawat.
- The India International Cooperatives Trade Fair has been inaugurated in Delhi.
- India has recently been criticized by Turkey for its unilateral actions in north-east Syria.
- PDF Name: 13 October 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 469 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “13 October (अक्टूबर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे , 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके