#1 – 522 KB – 19 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 10 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 10 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
10 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 10 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
10 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 10 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 10 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 10 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
10 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
10 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 10 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 10 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 522 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 10 November 2019 Current Affairs
- The Supreme Court, in a unanimous verdict, ordered the handing over of a trust to be constituted by the disputed land center for the construction of the temple –
- In a landmark judgment, the Supreme Court gave its verdict on the long-pending Ayodhya land dispute case. A five-judge bench headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi, in a unanimous verdict, ruled that the entire disputed plot of two-seven-seven-acre plot would remain with the central government and would be assigned to the trust for the construction of the temple. The court also provided that a suitable alternative plot of five acres should be found for the construction of a mosque at a prominent place in the city of Ayodhya. Supreme Court Bench comprising Justice SA Bobde, Justice DY Chandrachud, Justices Ashok Bhushan and Justice S. Abdul Nazir were also involved. The bench said that the ownership of the disputed plot of two decimal seven-seven acres will be handed over to Ramlala Virajman. The court has said that a trust should be built for construction of the temple within three months. The Supreme Court gave its verdict while hearing 14 appeals filed against the 2010 judgment of Allahabad High Court. In the Allahabad High Court judgment, the disputed land was divided equally among the three parties- Sunni Waqf Board, Nirmohi Akhara and Ramlala Virajaman.
- Ayodhya land dispute
- 1885: Mahant Raghubar Das filed the first suit for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya.
- 1949: Statues of Lord Shri Ram were found inside the Babri Masjid.
- Hindu and Muslim organizations filed 5 other cases between 1950 and 1950.
- 1992: Right-wing activists destroyed the Babri Masjid.
- 2010: The Allahabad High Court divided the disputed land into three parties – Nirmohi Akhara, Sunni Waqf Board and Ram Lalla.
- The Reserve Bank has raised the household income limit for borrowers from non-banking financial companies and microfinance institutions from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.25 lakh. It aims to strengthen the credit system for economically weaker people in rural areas. Similarly, in urban or semi-urban areas the loan limit has been increased from Rs one lakh sixty thousand rupees to two lakh rupees.
- The Union Minister for Commerce and Industry and Railways, Shri Piyush Goyal will visit Brazil and the USA from November 9-14, 2019. In the first leg of the visit, Mr. Goyal will attend the 9th BRICS Trade Minister’s Conference in Brasilia, Brazil on November 11, 2019.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Integrated Check Post at Kartarpur Sahib Corridor in Gurdaspur, Punjab and flagged off the first batch of 500 pilgrims. The batch also includes Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh, former Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal, Sukhbir Singh Badal, and Navjot Singh Sidhu. Before the inauguration of the Kartarpur Corridor, the Prime Minister viewed digital devices based on the life of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and visited the Passenger Terminal Building. The integrated check post will facilitate Indian pilgrims to visit the Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan. India signed an agreement with Pakistan on 24 October 2019 on the modalities of operating the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor at Zero Point, International Boundary, Dera Baba Nanak.
- The tri-service exercise ‘Tiger Triumph’ between the US and India will be organized in Andhra Pradesh. This exercise will be organized in Visakhapatnam and Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. It will be organized from November 13 to 21, 2019. About 1200 soldiers will participate in this exercise from India, while about 500 soldiers will take part in the US. This will be the second time that India will conduct a tri-service military exercise with any other country, including the Army, Navy and Air Force, before India participated in the tri-service war exercise ‘Indra’ in Vladivostok, Russia in 2017.
- The current Prime Minister of Mauritius Pravind Kumar Jagannath (57) will continue for five more years. His ruling Militant Socialist Movement (MSM) party has won more than half of the parliamentary seats in general elections. Pravind took over as Prime Minister in 2017 after leaving his father’s post.
- Google India has appointed Sanjay Gupta as its new country manager and vice president of sales and operations for India. Gupta, a former star and managing director of Disney India, will contribute to Google’s efforts to expand the Internet ecosystem in the country. He will be working closely with teams from Gurugram, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru from early next year. He will replace Rajan Anandan, who resigned from Google to join Sequoia Capital India.
- Indian Railways has launched three applications to strengthen its IT-enabled services across India which will help ensure proper monitoring of projects being undertaken by the Railways. These applications are – CRS Sensation Management System, Railroad Crossing GAD Approval System, and TMS for Construction as at Beefing Up IT-Enabled. The CRS Sensation Management System is an important aspect of the construction, maintenance, and upgrading of railway assets, while rail-road crossings will expedite the preparation, processing, and approval of the general agreement relating to the GAD Approval System, Road Under Bridge and Road Over Bridge. TMS for Construction and at Beefing Up is an IT-enabled app developed for new assets being created by the manufacturing organization.
- Indian Air Force has launched a multiplayer version of the game Indian Airforce – A Cut Above. In this game, users can feel the thrill of flying Air Force planes. The single-player version of this game was launched on May 31, 2019, by the then Air Force Chief B.S. Was launched by Dhanoa. The objective of this game is to inspire youth to join the Air Force.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman of Aditya Birla Group, was awarded the ABLF Global Asian Award, for ‘a powerful man whose business footprint and commitment to excellence has attracted international interest and attention’. The Asia Business Leadership Forum (ABLF) is supported by the UAE government and is currently active in three areas – dialogue, awards, and publications. Previous awards given include Dhirubhai Ambani, Lakshmi Mittal, Mohammad Ali Alber, Emaar Group President and Emirates President Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
- The government has decided to import one lakh ton of onion to control onion prices in the market. The Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India-MMTC has been asked to import onions and make the onion distribution available to the public between November 15 and December 15. Nafed has been instructed for the nationwide supply of imported onions.
- US financial services company Moody’s has changed India’s economic estimate from ‘stable’ to ‘negative’. These changes are due to the slow growth in the economy, as well as to predict the long term growth and debt growth. Moody’s predicts a budget deficit of 3.7% in gross domestic product (GDP) by March 2020, which is different from the government’s 3.3% target. This was due to corporate tax rate cuts, slow growth, etc. Long-term foreign currency bonds and bank deposit ceiling are unchanged at “Baa1 and Baa2” (the second-lowest investment-grade score of both), respectively.
- Representatives from 17 countries are participating in the three-day Sanskrit Bharati World Conference starting in New Delhi. Addressing the program, Minister of State for External Affairs V. Muralitharan said that Sanskrit language is widely practiced in the society as it is used by the mass community across the country. He said that the words of Sanskrit are included in most of the Indian languages of the country.
- This year, at the Golden Jubilee of the Indian International Film Festival (IFFI), Accessible India Films will be screened. A collaboration between IFFI, Saksham India and UNESCO is aimed at making Divyangjans experience cinema through Audio Deon and to bring a source of joy to their lives. Audio Dion is an additional narration that translates pictures, visual information or non-dialogue portions of the film into spoken words, so that blind people can have access to famous films and enjoy and learn from them. This unique film festival will witness the screening of three films, including two Hindi films – Lage Raho Munna Bhai and MS. Dhoni: The Untold Story and a Konkani-language Questo de Confasão film will be shown.
- The 11th edition of “Bal Sangam Utsav” begins in New Delhi. It is being organized by the National School of Drama. It is being organized from November 9 to 12, 2019. Children and folk arts are performed by the children at this festival. 12 states including Odisha, Assam, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Punjab are participating in this festival. In this festival, 12 folk performances and 3 folk theater programs will be organized.
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim) has provided USD 30 million (approx. 210 crore rupees) under the Line of Credit to Ghana for a potable water project in Ghana. Under the arrangement, the financing of exports of essential goods, works and services from India will be allowed to be eligible for export under India’s Foreign Trade Policy and for which purchase may be agreed to be financed by Exim Bank. As per the agreement, the terminal usage period is 60 months from the date of completion of the project.
- Public sector Indian Bank has signed a memorandum of understanding with Muthoot Microfinance to serve Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Under the MoU, the bank and the non-banking finance company MSME will lend jointly to the borrowers. The agreement was signed by Indian Bank General Manager-MSME Sudhakar Rao, and Muthoot Microfin Deputy CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Praveen T, currently managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of the bank, Padmaja Chandru.
- The Indian pair of Satyasairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty bowed out of the tournament after losing to Indonesia’s Marcus Fernaldi Gideon and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo in the semi-finals of the China Open badminton tournament.
- Indian shooter Tejaswini Sawant reached the finals of the women’s 50m rifle three position event of the 14th Asian Championship. He secured the Tokyo Olympic ticket as soon as he secured his place in the final. She is the 12th shooter in the country to achieve Olympic quota. Tejaswini finished fifth in the qualification round with a score of 1171. Earlier, Chinki Yadav gave India an 11 Olympic quota in the shooting.
- PDF Name: 10 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 429 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “10 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके