#1 – 404 KB – 30 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 10 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 10 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
10 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 10 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 10 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
10 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
10 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 10 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 10 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 404 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 30
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 10 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Arunachal Pradesh has banned the entry of foreign tourists due to rising cases of coronavirus in the country. Recently, there have been 5 positive cases of Coronavirus in Kerala and 01 positive cases in Tamil Nadu.
- According to a recent “Comptroller and Auditor General – CAG” report, between 2014 and 2016, 40% of environmental crimes in India are in Rajasthan.
- Recently “Denys Shmyhal” has been appointed Prime Minister of Ukraine. He will replace “Vladimir Zalensky”. The capital of Ukraine is “Kyiv” and the currency is “Ukrainian Hryvnia”.
- The world’s number one search engine is working to spread awareness to stop Google Coronavirus. Google CEO Sundar Pichai has given detailed information about it through his blog.
- The state of Jharkhand has announced to make 100 units of electricity free in its new budget.
- After China, the number of people affected by a coronavirus in the “South Korea” country has reached nearly 5000.
- Bollywood actress “Divya Khosla” has been honored with the National Sensation of the Year Award in the Iconic Woman of the Year Ceremony. Divya Khosla was seen in the T-series music album Yad Piya Ki Aane Lagi 2 in the year 2019.
- Recently ranked 4th in the Indian men’s hockey team world rankings.
- The film “The Shape of Water” won the Academy Awards in four other categories, including Best Film and Best Director at the 90th Academy Festival.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has conferred the 103-year-old “Maan Kaur” with the “Nari Shakti Puraskar” for achievements in the field of athletics. He has recorded several names in the 100-year category, as well as won several gold medals in the Masters Athletics Championships.
- President Ramnath Kovind has recently awarded the 58-year-old “Kalavati Devi” the “Nari Shakti Puraskar” for constructing more than 4000 toilets with his own hands. He has contributed significantly to making Kanpur free from defecation.
- The cabinet meeting chaired by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath has approved the formation of a trust for the construction of “Ram Van Gaman Path” in the state. This route will be built from Chitrakoot to Amarkantak where Lord Rama had gone for a forest exile with wife Sita and younger brother Lakshman during his 14-year exile.
- On March 10, Mario Day is celebrated worldwide. Mario is a fictional character, created by Nintendo.
- Following the resignation of “Mashrafe Mortaza”, recently, “Tamim Iqbal” has been appointed as the new ODI captain of Bangladesh cricket team. He scored 310 runs in the 3-match ODI series against Zimbabwe, including 2 centuries.
- Indian women’s cricket team’s player “Shefali Verma” has become the youngest player in the world to play the World Cup final. She played the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup final against Australia at the Melbourne Cricket Ground recently at the age of 16 and 40 days.
- Australia has recently won the T20 Women’s Cricket World Cup for the 5th time by beating India in the final of the T20 World Cup and won the World Cup for the second time in a row. While the India women’s cricket team has played the final of the T20 World Cup for the first time.
- The Chhattisgarh state government has made a provision of Rs 5100 crore for “Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana” in its budget.
- “Litton Das” became the batsman to score the most (176) runs in a match for Bangladesh cricket team in ODI cricket, he recently scored 176 runs in 143 balls against Zimbabwe with 143 fours and 16 fours. 8 sixes included.
- The “World Bank” has announced 12 billion in aid to deal with the Coronavirus.
- 6 boxers, including India’s star boxer “Amit Panghal”, qualified for the Tokyo Olympics by winning their quarterfinal match at the “Asia / Oceania Olympic Qualifier Boxing Tournament”.
- Despite the recent RBI ban, the “Supreme Court” has approved trading in “cryptocurrency bitcoins”.
- The Central Government has recently declared the “National Chambal Sanctuary” located in the state of Madhya Pradesh as a “sensitive area”.
- India has recently joined the “Indian Ocean Commission” as the 5th observer. The Indian Ocean Commission is an intergovernmental organization that works towards better ocean-governance in the southwestern Indian Ocean region. This commission provides a platform to the island states of the western Indian Ocean to work collectively. The Indian Ocean Commission currently includes Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Reunion (under the control of France) and the Seychelles. Apart from India, the Commission has four observers – “China, European Union, Malta and the International Organization of La Francophony”.
- The 11th edition of Bengaluru India Nano 2020 was held on 2 March and 3 March 2020 and the tutorials were held on 4 March in Lalit Ashok Bengaluru. The event was organized by the IT department of Karnataka BT and S&T in collaboration with Vision Group. This theme for the year 2020 is a new dimension in Nano Science and Nano Technology for Industry 4.0. Research Technology Development Skills Requirements Institutional Incorporated Risk Issues Regulatory and Governance Structure Investment and collaboration between R&D Education and industry Various issues were discussed. The emphasis of the event was on nano industries and nano start-ups. The event has been organized every year since 2007.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar recently announced during the budget session that the state government would provide a loan guarantee for higher education. This will help the students to get loans without the relevant guarantees required by the banks. The Haryana government has also developed a foreign cooperation department for the welfare and employment of NRIs.
- One of the most prestigious trains of Indian Railways is finally ready for a major facelift. The 90-year-old train number 12123/12124 Deccan Queen Express, which runs between the two major cities of Mumbai and Pune, currently runs on ICF coaches, featuring a unique script in white with red and blue German design “Linke Hoffman Bus (LHB) ”will be upgraded to coach. With the upgrade of LHB coaches, the train will have better safety features and better travel experience – better suspension system and better riding comfort. The Central Railway Zone which operates this train has sought customer opinion on the preferred exterior design and a new logo is also proposed for this train. Central Railway has designed 8 different designs with their ranking according to customer turnout. The new logo design has been proposed,
- Punjab National Bank, which is fully ready to merge Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) with effect from 1 April 2020 and announced share exchange ratio as per the amalgamation plan in a regulatory filing. In its meeting on 5 March, PNB’s board approved the merger of OBC and UBI. According to the swap ratio, 1150 equity shares of PNB are to be exchanged for every 1000 equity shares of the Oriental Bank of Commerce, while 121 equity shares of PNB are to be swapped for every 1000 equity shares of UBI. A Grievance Redressal Committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of retired Rajasthan High Court Judge Vijay Kumar Vyas to address the grievances of shareholders. Reference: On March 5, 2020, 8 state-owned banks announced the swap ratio for the proposed merger.
- The World 2020 report published by the US-based watchdog Freedom House places India at 83rd position in independence, with Timor-Leste and Senegal in the bottom five of free democracy, looking at global political and civil liberties for nearly half a century in India keeps. Section 370 National Register of Citizens for Assam There were several reasons behind the fall of India, including the passage of the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and the policy of Kashmir after frequent Internet shutdowns across the country. India’s total score dropped from 75 in 2019 to 71 in 2020. Tunisia is the only country in the current report to have scored lower than India in the Independent Countries category of 85 countries. India’s score in 2017 was 77.
- Recently, Jan Aushadhi Day was celebrated all over India to convey the achievements of “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana” on 7 January. Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with 7 Prime Minister Janushadhi Kendras through video conferencing. These centers are spread across 700 districts and are the largest retail pharma chain in the world. There are more than 6200 Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi deployment centers in India. In 2019-20, the total sales of these outlets crossed Rs 390 crore and the common citizen as it saved Rs 2200 crore. These centers are not only a good source of self-employment, but also help the common citizens to save money.
- The Pragyan Conclave 2020 was organized on 4 and 5 March 2020. This conclave concluded on a promising note of two days of intense deliberation and analysis of future warfare. The beginning of the conclave was “Lieutenant General S.K. Saini ”, who was the Deputy Chief of the Army. The special address was followed by two-panel discussions. The first session was held on the theme “Transformation in the Battle Spaces”. The panelists noted the changing form of 21st-century warships, with particular implications for multiples of firepower and other forces. The second session was on “Hybrid / Sub-Conventional Warfare”. Speakers in this session focused on contemporary challenges, such as operations in gray zone environments, urban warfare with non-state actors, as well as their harmonized operations in the technology and social media.
- PDF Name: 10 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 379 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 30
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके