#1 – 431 KB – 27 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 08 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 08 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
08 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 08 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 08 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
08 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
08 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 08 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 08 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 431 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 05 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 27
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 08 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Recently an American organization Freedom House has released a report titled ‘Freedom in the World 2020’. The Freedom in the World 2020 report evaluates the state of independence in 195 countries and 15 regions during the year 2019. According to this report, India is placed in the category of ‘Free’ countries of the world. In the Freedom in the World 2020 report, India is ranked 83rd, along with Timor-Leste and Senegal. This year India’s score fell by four points to 71, which is the highest decline in the scores of the world’s 25 largest democracies this year. India has scored 34 out of 40 in the political rights category, but only 37 out of 60 in the civil liberties category. Finland, Norway, and Sweden have scored 100 out of 100 in this report.
- Ghojdanga in West Bengal and Agartala in Tripura were designated as land immigration check posts. It is situated on the India-Bangladesh border. The Government of India has designated Agartala and Ghojdanga to check passengers of all classes entering and exiting India. The immigration posts will check the travel documents of the passengers. These check posts are authorized under the Passport Rules, 1950.
- World champion badminton player PV Sindhu was adjudged the best player of the year at the fourth ‘Times of India Sports Awards’. Rio Olympics silver medalist Sindhu won the world championship gold medal in Basel, Switzerland last year and also won the ‘Unbreakable Spirit of Sports’ award. Former Indian football captain Baichung Bhutia was awarded the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ while legendary hockey player and three-time Olympic gold medalist Balbir Singh Sr. was awarded the ‘Icon of the Century’ award. National Badminton Coach Pullela Gopichand won the ‘Mentor of the Year’ award while former shooter Jaspal Rana was chosen as the ‘Coach of the Year’. The Indian men’s hockey team was awarded the ‘Team of the Year’ and the women’s hockey team’s Captain Rani with the ‘Inspiration of the Year’ award. Emerging young shooter Anish Bhanwala and forward Lalremsiyami of women’s hockey team Selected for the Player of the Year award. Olympic medalist boxer Vijender Singh was awarded the ‘Youth Icon of the Year’ award. Rohit Sharma, the vice-captain of the Indian limited-overs team, was conferred with the ‘Cricketer of the Year’ and Indian captain Sunil Chhetri in football.
- Union Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Kiran Rijiju inaugurated the first Khelo India Winter Games in Gulmarg, Jammu, and Kashmir. About nine hundred participants will participate in the five-day event from March 7 to March 11.
- The International Monetary Fund has announced that it will provide $ 50 billion through its rapid-wastage emergency financing facility. This fund will be provided to low income and developing countries to combat the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The $ 10 billion fund is available to the poorest member countries at zero interest. Recently, the World Bank and the United Nations announced financial assistance of $ 12 billion and $ 15 million respectively.
- OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries), the group of the world’s largest oil-producing countries, plans to cut production. This is the highest oil production cut since the 2008 financial crisis. OPEC’s key member, Saudi Arabia, plans to cut production by 1.5 million barrels per day from April 2020. This reduction in production is being done to save oil prices from falling. OPEC has taken this decision due to the decline in oil demand due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact worldwide. When demand decreases and supply remains at the same level, it will reduce prices because the availability of oil is high. Therefore, OPEC is cutting supply.
- The BRAC of the International Development Organization has topped the Top 500 Global List of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). The list of the top 500 NGOs of the year 2020 of global NGOs was released by the NGO Advisor, a Geneva-based organization. NGO Adviser releases a ranking of the Top 500 Global NGOs each year. The BRAC, an international development organization based in Bangladesh, holds the first position in the list for 5 consecutive years. These lists are prepared by the non-governmental organization Adviser keeping in mind various aspects such as the impact of NGOs, innovation, governance, and sustainability. BRAC is a Bangladesh-based international development organization. It was established in 1972 by Sir Fazl Hasan Abed for a relief and rehabilitation development project to facilitate small-scale war refugees.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General submitted the report for the year ended 31 March 2018. This report was tabled in the Legislative Assembly. According to this report, between 2014 and 2016, 40% of environmental crimes in India were from Rajasthan. According to this report, wildlife crime control units have not been established in the state. These offenses violated the Forest (Protection) Act and the Wildlife Protection Act. Between 2014 and 2016, the number of registered environmental crimes in the country stood at 15,723, while Rajasthan had 6,382 registered cases.
- SBI Life Insurance has again appointed Sanjeev Nautiyal as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company.
- A contingent of the Indian Army organized a Self Defense Training program for women on the subject of the Stronger You Stronger Society. The event was organized for the local women of the Nalbari district of Assam. These trainings were conducted to empower girls mentally, physically and physically to deal with danger and protect themselves under any circumstances.
- Ministry of AYUSH launched a digital platform called “AYUSH Grid”. This grid provides facilities associated with AYUSH hospitals and laboratories and promotes traditional health care. There are more than 12,500 AYUSH centers in India. The objective of the “Ayush Grid” platform is to make the entire Ayush sector digital. Ministry of AYUSH has launched “Ayush Hospital Information Management System”, “Yoga Locator Application”, “Tele-Medicine”, “Case Registry Portal”, “Bhuvan Application”. These projects will later be linked with the “Ayush Grid”. The Ministry of AYUSH has developed the “National Ayurvedic Illness Code”. This Samhita classifies diseases described in Ayurveda. In its first phase, 4 disease conditions have been identified, namely “Kas, Leprosy, Tides, and Breathing”.
- Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari while addressing the inaugural session of Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Conference in New Delhi said that the government is committed to not discriminate against women entrepreneurs. She called on women entrepreneurs to maintain high standards in the quality and delivery of products.
- The United Nations Global Compact recently conducted a study and found that female labor participation declined from 34% in 2006 to 24.8% in 2020. This study also stated that out of the 153 countries surveyed, India is the only country where the economic gender bias is more than the political gap. According to this study, if the labor participation of women is equal to that of men, then the country’s GDP will increase by 27%. Globally 38.7% of women are working in the forestry, agriculture and fisheries sectors. However, only 13.85% of them are landholders. According to this study, corporate policies and public policies in India should ensure effective solutions.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), one of the major schemes of the Modi government, has helped to connect women with the bank. According to a report, 43 percent of women had bank accounts in 2014, which increased to 77 percent in 2017. Consulting firm MicroSave Consulting (MSC) has stated in its report ‘The Real Story of Women’ that the country has also increased participation in financial matters (financial inclusion) in the last 3 years (2014-17). Due to which the gender gap in financial inclusion has come down by 14 percent. Neighboring countries such as Bangladesh and Pakistan lag far behind with a 36 percent and 7 percent share in women ownership, respectively.
- The National Anti-Doping Agency has said that Indian runner Prachi Chaudhary has been temporarily suspended on charges of banned drugs. This suspension will come into force from 20 February this year. According to the World Anti-Doping Agency and the National Anti-Doping Agency’s list, steroid oxandrolone is a banned drug. A sample was taken from Prachi in Patiala on 30 December last year which was found positive for the steroid oxandrolone. Prachi did not use the authority of the B-sample analysis.
- Pakistan’s historic Golden Mosque was opened to women after nearly 24 years on the occasion of International Women’s Day. In this mosque in Peshawar, women recited Jumaz prayers for the first time since 1996. The entry of women into the mosque was banned due to terrorism.
- The “St. Antony’s Shrine Annual Festival”, held every year in the “Kachhtivu Islands” of Sri Lanka, has begun. The festival begins with the traditional flag hoisting ceremony. St. Antoine is worshiped by its followers as a marine patron saint. It is the only temple on “Kachchativu Island”. Priests from India and Sri Lanka organize a mass procession of the festival.
- The security of Jammu airport was handled by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). With this, there are 63 airports under CISF at present. All commercial airports in the country are protected by the CISF. Earlier, airport security was done by the airport police. After the hijacking of Indian Airlines Flight 814 in 1999, airport security was entrusted to the CISF. The Jaipur airport was the first airport to come under the control of the CISF.
- Sports brand PUMA has announced to make Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan its new brand ambassador. She will be the face of the studio collection of the sports brand which includes a collection of low-intensity training clothing such as yoga, barre, and Pilates workouts. Puma is a German sportswear brand popular for the design and performance of its shoes, clothing and sports accessories. The purpose of signing Kareena is to inspire more and more women to adopt a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- The India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF) based in New Delhi organized India Smart Utility Week 2020 (ISUW) as an international conference and exhibition on smart energy and water for smart cities in New Delhi from 3 to 7 March 2020.
- Railways have been running the ‘Each for Equal’ campaign for all the zonal railways from March 1 to 10 for International Women’s Day. In this campaign, the Railways is highlighting the steps taken to provide special facilities to women passengers, empowerment of women employees and measures taken to increase the role of women employees working in the Railways. Under this, the zonal railway is going to organize many events like march-run on International Women’s Day.
- An International Conference on Nano-Science and Nano Technology (ICONSAT) was inaugurated in Calcutta by the Department of Technology operated under the Ministry of Science and Technology. The conference was held between March 5, 2020, and March 7, 2020. The conference highlighted India’s current need in the field of nano-science. This includes materials, mechanical, manufacturing, manpower, and machines such as 5M (Material, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Manpower, and Machines). More than 450 scientists from all over the world participated in this conference.
- The first phase of the census is starting from April 1 amid protests over the CAA, NRC, and NPR. The government of Uttar Pradesh has issued its notification. This time the house listing will also be done in the census. That is, along with the number of household members, the details of the houses present in the country will also be recorded. 31 questions will be asked including the family head’s mobile number, information related to toilets, TV, internet, vehicles, sources of drinking water. This time the census will be completed in two phases. The census will run from April to September in the first phase in the year 2020 and the listing of houses will also be done in this phase and the census will be from 9 February 2021 to 28 February in the second phase. When the actual census is done, there will be a revival round from 1 March to 5 March 2021.
- The renovated animal memorial of Indian Army mules and horses was inaugurated in Bengaluru. It was launched by Lieutenant General Milind Hemant Thakur, Director General of the Indian Army’s Supply and Transport Corps. This first-of-its-kind monument in Asia, built-in 2006, marks the significant contribution of mules and horses of the Army Service Corps. These army-trained animals rendered important services on the difficult routes of the Himalayas and lost many lives during this period.
- Radha Krishna Mathur, the Lt. Governor of the Union Territory of Ladakh, flagged off helicopter services from Leh at cheaper rates. This helicopter service covers routes from Leh to Lingshed, Nerchung, Nerk, Yulchang, Padum, Singay Lalok, Dibling, Dras, Nubra and Srinagar and back to Leh-Kargil, Kargil-Srinagar, Kargil-Padum on routes en route to far-flung areas of Ladakh. Provided at cheaper rates for
- Jan Aushadhi Day is observed on March 7, 2020. This day is being celebrated to celebrate the achievements of the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Scheme. On this occasion, PM Modi will hold talks with seven Prime Minister Janaushadhi Yojana centers. The talks will be done through video conferencing by the Prime Minister.
- March 8 is celebrated every year as International Women’s Day, an occasion focused on women’s achievements in the world and a commitment to equality in society. On this occasion, government, non-government organizations and other organizations around the world organize many programs. Theme: An Equal World is an Enabled World.
- PDF Name: 08 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 398 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 27
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके