#1 – 537 KB – 28 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 08 दिसम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 08 December 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
08 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 08 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
08 December(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 08 December(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 08 December(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
08 December 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 08 दिसम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 08 December 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 537 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 08 December 2019 Current Affairs
- The NATO summit in the United Kingdom was held from 3–4 December. The summit was held in Watford, United Kingdom. NATO was established on 4 April 1949. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Initially, NATO had 12 members, now it has 29 member countries.
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated Avanti Mega Food Park in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh. It is the first food park in central India. This Mega Foof Park is spread over an area of 51 acres, it has been constructed at Rs 150 crores. This Mega Food Park is expected to employ about 5,000 locals. In this park, gram, wheat, soybean, vegetable, and other grains will be processed. Apart from this, warehouses will be opened in Agar, Indore, Dhar, and Ujjain.
- Coach Bhavani Mukherjee, who won the first Dronacharya Award in table tennis, passed away. He was 68 years old. He was the coach of the Indian team. He joined the National Institute of Sports (NIS) in Patiala in the mid-70s after taking a diploma in coaching. Here he was the head coach. He also coached the national team for some time after the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- The number of people suffering from diabetes in the country is expected to reach a worrisome level of around 70 million by 2025. Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Naik gave this information in response to a written question in the Lok Sabha. He said that an independent organization under the Ministry of AYUSH – Ayurveda Science Research Center is engaged in the promotion of Ayurveda based research on the treatment of diabetes i.e. diabetes under the aegis of Arogya Services.
- The government has released a list of the best-performing stations of the country. Among these 10 top police stations, Bakani police station of Jhalawar district of Rajasthan has been ranked 7th. While Aberdeen (Andaman) Thane of Andaman and Nicobar Islands has secured the first position in the country. The second and third places are Balasinor police station in Mahisagar district of Gujarat and AJK Burhanpur police station in Burhanpur district of Madhya Pradesh respectively. AWPS Theni 4th of Tamil Nadu, Anini (Dibang Valley) fifth of Arunachal Pradesh, Baba Haridas Nagar of Delhi, Dwarka (South-West District) 6th, Choppadandi (M) (Karimnagar) 8th of Telangana, Bikolim (North Goa) 9th of Goa And Bargawa (Shivpur) police station in Madhya Pradesh has been ranked 10th.
- The government has said that about 26 thousand tonnes of plastic waste is produced daily in the country. Out of this, about 60 percent of the waste is made reusable. In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Minister of State for Environment, Forests and Climate Change Babul Supriyo said that no separate landfill area exists for dumping plastic waste. Therefore, it combines with the waste of the cities and reaches the landfill area.
- MG Motor has introduced its electric SUV ZS. This electric SUV will be launched in January next year, only when its prices will be announced. According to reports, the price of this electric SUV can be between 22-25 lakh rupees. MG Motor’s electric SUV ZS is powered by a 44.5 kWh battery, which gives a range of about 340 km on a single charge. The company will initially sell this car in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad. The electric SUV will be built at the company’s Halol plant (Gujarat).
- Wipro announced the launch of its NextGen Cyber Defense Center (CDC) in Melbourne, Australia. With the launch of this center, Wipro aims to make substantial investments to further its workforce, hire more local resources and create more than 100 jobs in Melbourne for cybersecurity specialists.
- Indra practice between India and Russia will be organized from 10 to 19 December. This war exercise aimed to promote interoperability between the two navies and to develop mutual understanding regarding maritime security operations. This is a tri-service exercise, in which the Army, Air Force and Navy of both countries will participate. This exercise will be organized in Goa and Pune. Fighter aircraft, warships, etc. will participate in it.
- The annual magazine called Borderman was released by Minister of State for Home Nityananda Rai on the occasion of 55th Foundation Day of BSF (Border Security Force) organized by the Ministry of Home Affairs. The 55th Foundation Day of BSF (Border Security Force) was observed on 1 December 2019.
- Tamil Nadu has been awarded the best state award in terms of organ donation. The award has been conferred by the National Organ and tissue Transplant Organization (NOTTO).
- On 3 December 2019, which is also celebrated as National Lawyers Day, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister (CM) Yeduguri Sandipti Jaganmohan Reddy launched YSR (Yuvjan Shramika Rayathu) Law Nestam Scheme for Lawyers in Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh. The CM gave Rs 100 crore to the lawyers’ welfare fund and also provided a stipend of Rs 5,000 to the junior lawyers.
- The Punjab cabinet gave in-principle approval to amend the law for the transfer of Shamlat land to the state industries department for setting up industrial projects. Shamlat land is that does not come under habitation and cultivation and is considered a land of common use. In a statement issued here by the state government, it has been said that the cabinet meeting chaired by Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh has approved the amendment in the Punjab Rural Common Land (Regulation) Rules 1964. It aims to build a land bank in the rural area to strengthen industrial development in the state.
- Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia’s state-run petroleum company, launched its initial public offer (IPO). The company has raised $ 2,560 million (about Rs 1.80 lakh crore) at the upper level of the price range. In terms of this amount, Aramco has become the highest fundraising company through IPO. Earlier this record was in the name of Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba, which raised $ 2,500 million in 2014 through IPO.
- The US is keen to broaden its defense partnership with India and this will be reflected in its upcoming two plus two talks. The meeting of the Foreign and Defense Ministers of the two countries will be held in Washington on 18 December. The first meeting was held in New Delhi in September 2018.
- Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty’s fitness app ‘Shilpa Shetty App’ has been selected for Google Play’s Best App of 2019. The app was awarded in the category of ‘personal development’.
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister Prakash Javadekar said that the government has launched the National Clean Air Program. This program will be undertaken as a long-term, time-bound, and national level strategy to deal with the problem of air pollution across the country in a comprehensive manner. He said that the government has set a target of 20 to 30 percent reduction in Particulate Mater PM-10 and PM-2.5 concentrations by 2024. For this, 2017 has been considered as the base year. 102 cities have been identified under the National Clean Air Program.
- 11 airports in Jammu and Kashmir and 2 in Ladakh have been made available for auction under UDAN’s Common Citizen-Flight Scheme. The Ministry of Civil Aviation has initiated the fourth phase of the UDAN scheme to provide and enhance airlines in remote and regional areas of the country. This phase will focus on the North Eastern Region, the hill states, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and various islands.
- Focusing on connectivity of the North Eastern Region, the Ministry of Civil Aviation has invited bids for 6 airports with low air services and 24 airports/airstrips with no air services in the North Eastern States of the country under the ‘UDAN 4.0’ scheme. The ministry has also identified a water aerodrome site in the region for which bids are to be invited.
- India’s National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) and the Pension Plan Investment Board of Canada (CPPIB) have agreed to invest up to $ 600 million from NIIF’s main fund for CPPIB. The agreement includes a $ 150 million commitment from the NIIF Main Fund and a combined investment of up to $ 450 million from the NIIF Main Fund as well as future efforts to invest. The NIIF Main Fund invests equity capital in the core infrastructure sectors in India with a focus on transportation, energy, and urban infrastructure.
- Indian cargo ships will be able to go to Bangladesh ports. In January next month, the first cargo plane will go to Chittagong or Mongla port in Bangladesh. Shipping Secretary of India Gopalakrishna said that India and Bangladesh would benefit from the movement of cargo ships between the two countries. This will also reduce the transportation cost of goods.
- The Reserve Bank of India issued guidelines for ‘On Tap’ licenses of small finance banks in the private sector. Interested payment banks can apply to convert themselves into small finance banks (SFBs) only after completing 5 years of operation for this license. Existing payment banks (PBs) completing five years of operations are also eligible for conversion to small finance banks after complying with all the legal and regulatory requirements of various authorities if they conform to these guidelines. The license window will start on the on tap arrangement. To replace Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks (UCBs) with a minimum capital of 200 crores, the initial requirement of net worth will be 100 crores, which will have to be increased to ₹ 200 crores within five years from the date of commencement of business. SFB will be given the status of a bank along with the commencement of operations.
- The Government of Iran has written to the United Nations, announcing its intention to carry forward its controversial ballistic missile program. In a letter to Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, Iran’s Ambassador to the United Nations Majid Takht Ravanchi said that Iran is committed to continue ballistic missile and space launch activities. Earlier Iran’s Foreign Minister Javed Jaffrey, in response to a letter written in England, Germany, and France, said that complying with the agreement reached in 2015 does not mean stopping Iran’s nuclear program.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has sanctioned Rs 156 crore for the development of Omkareshwar Dham, which is counted among the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. The state government had earlier sanctioned Rs 300 crore for the development of another Jyotirlinga Mahakaleshwar located in Ujjain. Madhya Pradesh is a state in India where Lord Shiva has two Jyotirlingas.
- Manpreet Singh, captain of the Indian men’s hockey team in Lusan, has been nominated by the International Hockey Federation (FIH) for the Player of the Year Award. Under his leadership, India qualified for the Tokyo Olympics. Two other Indians, Vivek Prasad, and Lalremsiyami have been nominated by the FIH for the Emerging Sportsman of the Year award in the men’s and women’s categories. Prasad, 19, is a midfielder and led the Indian team that won a silver medal at the Youth Olympics last year. Lal Rameshmi is a forward and was part of the silver medal-winning team at the Asian Games. Eddie Ockendon and Aren Jalevsky of Australia, Lucas Villa of Argentina, and Arthur Van Doren and Victor Waganez of Belgium are also included for the best player of the year award.
- Former world number one female tennis player Caroline Wozniacki announced that she would say goodbye to tennis after the Australian Open next month. The 29-year-old Danish player won his only Grand Slam singles title at the Australian Open last year.
- Former Indian cricketer GS Lakshmi will become the first woman to play the role of match referee in the men’s ODI with the opening match of the third series of the World Cup League Two in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on 8 December. Laxmi will play the role of referee in the match between UAE and the US at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
- The US space agency NASA’s spacecraft ‘Parker Solar Probe’ has reached as close to the Sun as any man-made spacecraft has yet to reach. Now it has sent some such data from there, which has revealed many secrets of the Sun. Yan has succeeded in finding out why the Sun’s atmosphere ‘corona’ is hundreds of times warmer than its surface. It has also discovered the reason for the running of solar wind. Parker was launched in August 2018. Through this, NASA has planned to cross 24 such stages of the sun’s atmosphere, where no vehicle has reached so far. Parker has crossed three of these stops so far.
- PDF Name: 08 December 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 423 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
December Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 08 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “08 December (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके