#1 – 444 KB – 18 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 07 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 07 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
07 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
07 January(जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 07 January(जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 07 January(जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
07 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
07 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 07 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 07 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 444 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 07 January 2020 Current Affairs
- The film “1917” was awarded the Best Feature Film at the Golden Globe Awards 2020.
- “Leo Carter” is the seventh batsman in the world to hit 6 sixes in an over.
- International Braille Day is celebrated worldwide every year on 04 January.
- Indian all-rounder “Irfan Pathan” announced his retirement from all formats of cricket on 04 January 2020.
- Iranian General “General Qasim Sulemani” was targeted by the US in a missile attack from a drone.
- A helpline named “Damini” was launched by the Uttar Pradesh government for the protection of women.
- The 189th birth anniversary of Savitribai Phule was celebrated on 03 January.
- Indian scientist “R. Ramanujam” was awarded the “Indira Gandhi Award 2020”.
- “Umaro Sissoko” has recently been elected President of the ‘Guinea-Bissau’ country.
- According to the recent census in “Bhitarkanika National Park”, the population of saltwater (or estuarine) crocodiles has increased to 1,757 as compared to 1,742 in 2018.
- The 3rd International Symposium on Marine Ecosystems-Challenges and Opportunities (MECOS) is to be held in Kochi. The seminar will be organized by the Marine Biological Association of India between January 7, 2020, and January 10, 2020.
- Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar will confer International Yoga Day Media Awards to 30 media organizations in New Delhi. Media organizations for the awards have been selected by a six-member jury headed by Justice CK Prasad, President of the Press Council of India. International Yoga Day is celebrated on 21 June every year from the year 2015. Prime Minister Narendra Modi proposed to celebrate International Yoga Day on 27 September 2014 at a meeting of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Japan’s Ken Tanaka, who holds the title of world’s oldest person, celebrated his 117th birthday in a nursing home on 5 January. He was born in 1903. The Guinness Book of World Records gave Tanaka the title of the oldest person in the world last year. He was 116 years 66 days old on March 9 last year.
- The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), an undertaking of the Indian Railways, has released the schedule for the second private train in the country. The second private train Tejas Express will run between Ahmedabad to Mumbai Central. It will be inaugurated on 17 January, while it will start for the common people from 19 January. A special facility will be given to the passengers of the train, under which you will get compensation of up to 1 lakh rupees if you are traveling on the train and if your house is stolen during the journey. The special thing is that you will not have to pay any separate charge for the insurance of goods in the house. IRCTC has tied up with Liberty General Insurance for insurance. The country’s first private train is running between Lucknow to Delhi.
- Kamal Bahadur Singh, the last Maharaja of Dumraon Raj of Buxar and MP elected from Shahabad in the first general election, died of cardiac arrest. Kamal Singh, 93, was the only surviving MP of the first Lok Sabha. He was suffering from paralysis for many years. Jahangir, the second ruler of the Mughal dynasty, gave Kamal Singh the title of Maharaj Bahadur. Bihar Governor Fagu Chauhan and Chief Minister Nitish Kumar expressed deep condolences on his death.
- The Agricultural Export Policy was announced last year to double exports and ensure the income of farmers. To achieve this objective, the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is adopting a focused approach to ensure greater participation of state governments for effective implementation of the Agricultural Export Policy (AEP). Several states have nominated nodal agency and nodal officers for this. Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Punjab, and Karnataka have finalized the state action plan.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and Astrophysics was signed between the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) for cooperation in the field of Space Situation Awareness (SSA). This MOU will pave the way for future collaboration between ISRO and IIA in establishing optical telescope facilities under the NETRA project for space object tracking, space weather-related studies, asteroids, and other near-Earth objects (NEOs). The collaboration between ISRO and IIA will also help in progress in various fields of astrophysics and astronomy. The organization also tied up with NIT-Karnataka to establish a regional educational center for space to promote research and development.
- The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is participating in the “Pride of India-Science Expo-2020” held at the 107th Indian Science Congress (ISC) from January 3-7 at the University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore. The five-day mega science expo has been organized as part of the 107th Indian Science Congress (ISC-2020), which was inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. In this expo, the DRDO pavilion was inaugurated by Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister for Science and Technology. He also inspected various DRDO stalls and showed keen interest in the products and technologies displayed there. With over 150 exhibits and models, 31 DRDO laboratories are showcasing many state-of-the-art indigenous defense technologies, which connote the story of ‘Make in India’ with self-reliance and national pride.
- PDF Name: 07 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 348 KB
- No Of Pages: 02 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 07 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “07 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके