#1 – 502 KB – 32 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 05 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 05 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
05 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 05 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
05 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 05 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 05 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 05 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
05 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
05 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 05 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 05 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 502 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 05 November 2019 Current Affairs
- Ajay Kumar Mittal has become the Chief Justice of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- CEO of food and beverage company McDonald’s “Steve Easterbrook” has been fired for violating company policies. He has a consensual relationship with an employee in violation of the company’s policy.
- India is ranked 106 in the FIFA rankings recently released on October 24. Earlier this ranking was released on 19 September, at that time India’s ranking was 104th. This ranking is released almost every month.
- TRAI has fixed the ring time (bell time) of the mobile phone to 30 seconds.
- Recently presented to Sudarshan Patnaik for the Italian Golden Sand Art Award – 2019. Sudarshan Patnaik hails from Odisha and the event was held in Italy. Sudarshan Patnaik sand artist was also awarded the “People’s Choice Award” at the International Sand Sculpture Championship held in July 2019.
- The Central Government has recently announced the setting up of an Anti-Trafficking Branch in all districts of the country and a Women’s Support Center in every police station with the help of the Nirbhaya Fund. The purpose of this women’s assistance center is to strengthen the safety of women.
- Named Arvind Singh as the new chairman of the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
- Thakur Anoop Singh has recently received the Udyog Ratan Award 2019 from the Institute of Economic Studies (IES).
- South Africa won the Rugby World Cup-2019 title and the team defeated England in the final match.
- Recently the Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched the “Yuvah initiative” run by UNICEF. Its goal is to promote education and skill development for adolescents aged 10–14 years. Apart from this, by the year 2030, 50 million young women and 50 million youths have to work with private sectors and provide willing economic opportunities.
- The independence march was conducted from Karachi to Islamabad against the current head of Pakistan Imran Khan. Which was headed by “Maulana Fazlur Rahman”, the head of the organization “Ulama-e-Islam”.
- India is to host the next Shanghai Corporation Organization’s Council of Heads (CHG) meeting in 2020. Addressing the 18th meeting of the CHG in Uzbekistan, “Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh” spoke to the SCO member-states to work together to combat terrorism, climate change, endemic poverty, underdevelopment, and inequality.
- The second China International Import Fair will be held in China from 5 to 10 November. In which India will be one of the main guest countries. This year, more than 100 Indian enterprises from India will participate in the second China International Import Fair.
- The Nepal cabinet has recently sacked 7 state governors. All these governors were appointed by the previous government. But after 2 years of the formation of the new government, suddenly the government sacked the governors of 7 states.
- The Income Tax Department of Mumbai has canceled the registration of six (6) Tata trusts including Jamsetji Tata Trust, RD Tata Trust. They include Jamsetji Tata Trust, RD Tata Trust, Tata Education Trust, Tata Social Welfare Trust, Public Service Trust, and Nawazbhai Ratan Tata Trust.
- The Global Bio-India 2019 Summit will be held in Nagpur city.
- Ganji Kamla V Rao has been named for the Chairman and Managing Director of the India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Limited.
- TRAI has fixed the ring time (bell time) of the mobile phone to 30 seconds and the ring time (bell time) of the landline phone to 60 seconds.
- Pawan Kapoor, the new Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has been appointed. He is a 1990 batch IFS officer.
- Indian team opener Rohit Sharma has become the highest run-scorer in an international T-20 cricket match. Rohit Sharma played his 99th match against Bangladesh at the Arun Jaitley Stadium on 03 November and thus left behind former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. MS Dhoni has played 98 Tests, Suresh Raina 78 and Virat Kohli 72 T20 Internationals. Former Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik has played the most 111 T-20 international matches, while Shahid Afridi of Pakistan has 99 matches.
- The Punjab State Government has announced the launch of the Guru Nanak Dev Ji Award. The award has been announced to be given on the occasion of 550th Prakash Parv of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The winner will be given an amount of Rs 11 lakh under this award.
- Netherlands defeated Papua New Guinea by 7 wickets in the final and won the ICC T20 World Cup title played in the UAE. Brandon Glover of the Netherlands was voted Man of the Match and Namibia’s Gerhard Erasmus was named Man of the Tournament.
- 3 agreements have been signed between India’s Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and Defense Minister of Uzbekistan Major General Nizamovich to enhance military relations. The Defense Minister of both countries attended the 18th meeting of the Council of Heads of States of the member countries of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
- The first robotic surgery facility opened in India at “Safdarjung Government Hospital, New Delhi” Government Hospital.
- Anil Kumar Jha replaces Acting Chairman Suresh Kumar as Chairman and MD of Coal India Limited (CIL). CIL is headquartered in Kolkata.
- Serbia tennis player Novak Djokovic has recently won the Paris Masters title for the fifth time, playing the Paris Masters final. He defeated Dennis Shapovalov of Canada 6-3, 6-4 in the final.
- Bangladesh cricket team recently beat the Indian cricket team in T-20 for the first time. Bangladesh defeated India by 7 wickets.
- The Indian men’s table tennis team is ranked 9th in the ITTF rankings (November 2019). China at number one, Japan at second and Germany at number three.
- Speaker of the Haryana Legislative Assembly “Gyanchand Gupta” has been elected. He is a BJP MLA from Panchkula.
- Spain will host the COP 25 Climate Summit – 2019. Previously, the conference was to be held in Santiago, Chile, but in view of the anti-government protests there, now this conference will be held in Spain’s capital Madrid in December. Recently, the 88th edition of the Interpol General Assembly has been held in Santiago city of Chilli country. The full name of COP is “Conference of Parties”. The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change-UNFCCC on Climate Change is an international agreement aimed at controlling the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. The Conference of Parties is the apex body under this agreement. The annual meeting of this agreement (UNFCCC) is known as the Conference of the Parties (COP). At the 21st meeting of the same agreement, the Paris Climate Agreement was adopted, also known as COP 21.
- To stay for more than 24 hours in the state of Meghalaya, outsiders must compulsorily register with the state government. Outsiders who wish to visit Meghalaya are required to register under the “Meghalaya Residents Safety and Security Act, 2016 – MRRSA”. However, in Meghalaya, it will not be a registration center but a state government. It has become the first state to do so. Currently, this law is applicable in Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram. The Chief Minister of Meghalaya is “Conrad Sangma” (National People’s Party), Deputy Chief Minister “Prestone Tinsong”, Governor “Tathagata Roy”, and the capital, Shillong.
- India has decided not to sign “RCEP: The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership”, the world’s largest trade agreement.
- PDF Name: 05 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 385 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “05 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके