#1 – 544 KB – 25 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 04 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 04 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
04 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 04 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
04 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 04 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 04 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 04 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
04 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
04 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 04 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 04 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 497 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 04 November 2019 Current Affairs
- The Central Government has recently released a new political map of India after the reorganization of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. 2 new union territories have come into existence in India. According to this map, PoK Mirpur and Muzaffarabad districts have been described as part of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Recently, Mumbai and Hyderabad have been nominated as two Indian cities as members of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UCCN). In this list, Mumbai was included in the film and Hyderabad in the field of culinary arts. Earlier 3 Indian cities were recognized as members of UCCN. Named – Jaipur – Crafts and Folk Arts (2015), Varanasi – Creative City of Music (2015), and Chennai – Creative City of Music (2017). UCCN was established in 2004. It is a network of cities that are active centers of cultural activities thriving in their countries.
- Recently, “Liladhar Jaguri” was awarded the 28th Vyas Samman (of the year 2018). He received this honor for the famous poem collection ‘As many as many love’ published in the year 2013. As a reward, he was awarded Rs 4 lakh and a citation by the KK Birla Foundation. Vyas Samman was started in 1991 by KK Birla Foundation.
- The Union Cabinet has recently given in-principle approval to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) and Bharti Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). After this approval, MTNL will be a subsidiary of BSNL and for this, the shareholding of the government will be transferred.
- PepsiCo India Company has been honored with the Corporate Excellence Award 2019. The current US Secretary of State Mike Pompeii has given PepsiCo India the award for community water conservation. The chairman and CEO of PepsiCo are currently “Ramon Lagarty”.
- According to a recent report published by the Center of Sustainable Employment of Azim Premji University, India has lost 9 million jobs for the first time in the last 6 years, while the overall employment rate in the agriculture sector has declined during 2011-2012 to 2017-2018.
- The Indian women’s hockey team qualified for the Tokyo Olympics, leaving the USA behind. The captain of the Indian women’s hockey team is “Rani Rampal”. Earlier, in the 1980 and 2016 Olympics, the women’s hockey team qualified.
- The Indian men’s hockey team qualified for the Tokyo Olympics by defeating Russia. The captain of the Indian men’s hockey team is “Manpreet Singh”. India won this match at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhuvneshwar.
- The country of Germany has announced a grant of one billion euros for green urban mobility to India. The Government of India is working on the Green Urban Mobility to promote the use of electric vehicles and non-fossil fuels for public transport. The agreement was signed by the current Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on a two-day visit, under which Germany will provide one billion euros (about 79 billion) in aid to India to work in this field. The capital of Germany – Berlin and the currency – is the euro.
- Recently argon-40 gas is found in the lunar exosphere by the orbit of Chandrayaan 2. CHACE-2 (Chandra’s Atmospheric Structure Explorer-2), detects the components in the payload lunar exosphere in the Chandrayaan 2 orbiter and is confirmed to be gas argon 40 from an altitude of 100 km. The gas originates from the radioactive decay of potassium below the lunar surface.
- Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi recently elected former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupendra Singh Hooda as the leader of the Haryana Congress Legislature Party, along with Hooda will now be the Leader of Opposition as the Congress is the second-largest party in the Assembly after the BJP.
- India has been inspired by Brazil’s success in the field of human milk banks, which has decided to adopt a similar model to create a wide network of human milk banks. The central government has set a target to ensure that at least 70 percent of infants have access to breast milk by the year 2025.
- The book titled “The Unquiet River: A biography of the Brahmaputra” (The Unquiet River: A Biography of the Brahmaputra) is written by “Arupjyoti Saikia”. This book highlights the history of the Brahmaputra River and Assam.
- Indiabulls Real Estate recently sold London property for £ 200 million to its promoters company. The company has said that London’s property market is sluggish due to issues and uncertainties related to Brexit, due to which the company has sold the property.
- Australia team captain Aaron Finch has become the first batsman to score the most sixes for Australia in T20 cricket by hitting 3 sixes in the third T20 match against Sri Lanka. He has hit 85 sixes for Australia.
- Kamran Akmal of Pakistan is the first wicketkeeper in Asia to dismiss 900 in first-class cricket. He has made 836 catches and 64 stumpings. He has been out of the Pakistan team since 2017.
- Recently, Icon of the Golden Jubilee Award has been announced for Rajinikanth. Actor Rajinikanth will be given this award at the 50th Indian International Film Festival. Which will be held in Goa from 20 November to 28 November 2019. Rajinikanth has acted in around 160 films so far. His first film was Apoorva Ragangal in 1975. The present Minister of Information and Broadcasting is Prakash Javadekar. currently, the chairman of the censor board is Prasoon Joshi.
- The US Interior Ministry has announced a ban on flying its China-made drone fleet, while 70 percent of commercial drones are manufactured by Chinese company DJI worldwide. Currently, the US Department of Home Affairs has a fleet of 810 drones.
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will organize a 3-day Takht Darshan Yatra for Sikh youth from different countries on the occasion of the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) was established in 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.
- IIT Delhi has announced the establishment of the Center for Space Technology. According to IIT Delhi director V. Ramgopal, this center will help ISRO in research and the center will be named “Center for Space Technology”.
- The Indian cricket team lost to Bangladesh for the first time in a T20 International match on 3 October. Bangladesh defeated India by 7 wickets in the first T20 International of the 3 match series.
- On November 3, Chief Justice of Bombay High Court Pradeep Nandrajog administered oath to Satyapal Malik as Governor of Goa. Satpal Malik has been the last Governor of Jammu and Kashmir. Malik (73) has replaced Mridula Sinha, who had held the post since August 2014. The Chief Minister of Goa is Pramod Sawant and Rajdhani Panaji.
- India and Germany have signed 17 MoUs and 5 joint declarations. Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel has signed 17 MoUs including Ayurveda and Yoga, occupational diseases, marine technology, migration during her visit to India.
- According to the National Health Profile Report 2019 released by the Ministry of Health, the life expectancy rate of Indians was 49.7 years in 1970-75. After which, between 2012 and 16, it was 68.7 years. After this, the expected life expectancy rate for the year 2025 is now estimated at 70.2 years. It has a life expectancy rate of 67.4 years for men, while 70.2 years for women.
- The 5th edition of the India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 will be held (5 November to 8 November) in Kolkata city. It is organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. The current Union Minister is Dr. Harsh Vardhan, he holds the Ministry of Science and Technology, Earth Sciences and Health and Family Welfare.
- PDF Name: 04 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 386 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “04 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके