#1 – 508 KB – 29 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 04 जनवरी 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 04 January 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
04 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे।
04 January(जनवरी) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 04 January(जनवरी) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 04 January(जनवरी) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
04 January 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
04 January (जनवरी) 2020
हिन्दी - 04 जनवरी 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 04 January 2020 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 508 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 04 January 2020 Current Affairs
- Professor Suresh Chandra Sharma of the nose, ear and throat department of Delhi-based All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was appointed as the first chairman of the National Medical Commission (NMC). NMC is the new medical education regulator to replace the Medical Council of India (MCI) with allegations of corruption. Sharma will hold the post till he attains the age of three years or seventy years.
- In the light of the Supreme Court’s decision, a special Ayodhya desk has been set up in the Ministry of Home Affairs to look into all matters related to the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya. Gyanesh Kumar, additional secretary of the ministry has been made the head. This desk will deal with all the issues ranging from giving five acres of land to the Sunni Waqf Board, the formation of a trust for the construction of the temple and then transferring the ownership of the land to the trust. As per the order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs on 31 December, the Ayodhya desk will be three-member.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) gave a big gift to passengers by introducing free Wi-Fi facility in the Metro of Airport Express Line (New Delhi-Dwarka Sector 21) on the second day of the new year. India became the fourth country in the world and the first country in South Asia to do so. Passengers will be able to use the Internet through Wi-Fi in the moving metro. Can make WhatsApp and video call. DMRC says that before this, the Metro of the underground corridors of three countries of the world has Wi-Fi facilities. Including metros of three cities in Russia (Moscow, St. Pittsburgh), South Korea (Seoul) and China. In this case, India has become the fourth country in the world.
- The Center has formed a seven-member Group of Ministers (GoM) headed by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh. This Group of Ministers will review the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme and give suggestions to improve it according to the needs of the farmers. Some states have also distanced themselves from the Prime Minister’s crop insurance.
- The naming committee of the Delhi government decided to change the name of Pragati Maidan Metro Station to Supreme Court Metro Station. Announcing in this regard, Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said that the committee in its meeting has decided to name Mukarba Chowk and its flyover after Captain Vikram Batra who was martyred in the Kargil war.
- The American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI), a professional association for Indian American physicians, is set to hold the 14th Global Healthcare Summit (GHS) for the first time since January 3, 2021, in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh (AP).
- Rajya Sabha MP (Member of Parliament) and Padma Shri Awardee Dr. CP Thakur and Bihar Women Commission chairperson Dilmani Devi to Piyush Jaiswal for their invaluable introduction of new talents in the fields of social welfare, women empowerment and arts and culture in Patna, Bihar And has been awarded the Global Bihar Excellence Award 2019 for outstanding contribution.
- Telangana girl Malavath Poorna, who reached the country’s highest peak category, Mount Everest, at the age of 13, has set a new record. Poorna has conquered Antarctica continent’s highest mountain peak Vinson Massif (4,987 m) at the age of 18. She has become the youngest climber to do so.
- India has joined the top 10 countries for the first time in terms of climate change performance index. This shows that at present, all the measures and activities of the government are in line with the comprehensive reforms. India will increase non-fossil fuel generated power generation to 175 GW by 2022 and take it to 450 GW.
- Uttar Pradesh Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) has launched the Damini helpline number which is designed keeping in mind the safety of women. Damini Helpline 8114-27-7777 is a number in which women can complain about the safety of UP State Road Transport Corporation buses while traveling in buses, besides giving their suggestions. Can. The call center of the helpline number will also be attended by women. So that women can register their complaints without any hesitation and fear. This helpline number has been prepared under the central government’s Nirbhaya scheme.
- The National Green Core Plan has been reintroduced for Jammu and Kashmir. It was discontinued ten years ago. It is an environmental education awareness and training program of the Union Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change. After continuous efforts of the Jammu and Kashmir Pollution Control Board, the program related to the National Green Corps, the Environment Club, has been resumed.
- The President of Nepal inaugurated the Visit Nepal Year 2020 during a ceremony held at the historic Dasharatha Rangshala in Kathmandu. The mythological creature “Yeti” has been chosen as the campaign’s mascot. This ambitious campaign of Nepal aims to boost tourism in the country and attract 2 million tourists in 2020. The Visit Nepal 2020 campaign was launched in all seven provinces of Nepal. Nepal is one of the attractive tourist destinations of the world and the government aims to make tourism one of the major pillars of the Nepalese economy.
- On January 1, 2020, 17% of the children born worldwide were born in India. According to UNICEF, 3,92,078 children were born worldwide on the first day of 2020, out of which 67,385 were delivered in India. India is at the top of most childbirth countries. It is followed by China, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, America, The Democratic Republic of Congo and Ethiopia. UNICEF has released data on the number of babies born on the first day of the year, with 50% of all babies born worldwide on January 1 being delivered in the same eight countries.
- Senior IAS officer Umesh Sinha has been re-appointed to the post of Deputy Election Commissioner in the Election Commission itself. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved Sinha’s contractual reappointment. It will be effective from January 1, 2020, for one year. Sinha is a 1986 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre.
- S Sundar has been appointed as the interim Managing Director and CEO of Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB), effective from January 1, 2020. The MD and CEO of the bank, Parthasarathy Mukherjee relinquished his post in August 2019.
- HDFC (Housing Development Financial Corporation) to acquire 51.2% stake in Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company from Competition Commission (CCI), Reserve Bank of India and Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and merger of Apollo Munich with HDFC ERGO Expected clearance has been received.
- After 10 years of research, scientists have created a bacterium that will eat carbon dioxide and make sugar. It will also purify the environment. This discovery has been made by the Weisman Institute of Science. Located in Rehovot, Central Israel, Tel Aviv, this research center was established in 1934 as the Daniel Seif Institute. The institute is considered among the number one research centers in the world for researching natural and precision sciences.
- Israeli archaeologists have found a 1200-year-old piggy during excavations. It has coins with gold. The Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) reported that the coins belong to the early Islamic period. They are found in the city of Yavan. These were deposited in a broken earthen net, which can be considered the piggy bank or piggy bank of that era.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi released 12 thousand crore rupees through electronic mode to 6 crore farmers under Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana in Tumkuru, Karnataka. He also presented Krishi Karman Awards to progressive farmers of 21 states. Fishermen from Tamil Nadu and Karnataka were also given deep sea fishing boats and transponders that help in going to the deep sea. The Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by Shri Narendra Modi from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh in February last year. On this occasion, he transferred the first installment of the amount to be given under the scheme.
- India introduced green firecrackers this year to overcome air pollution. The green logo and QR system were also introduced to trace the manufacturers and sale of fake firecrackers.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the One Hundred Seventh Indian Science Congress in Bengaluru. The theme of this year’s Congress is Science and Technology in Rural Development. In this five-day conference, scientists and experts from India and abroad will discuss various aspects related to scientific innovation and research. There will be a large number of scientists and academics and scholars from abroad, including Nobel prize winner Stefan Hale of Germany and Ada E. Yonath of Israel. The conference will hold 28 plenary sessions on topics such as agriculture, nutrition, climate change, artificial intelligence, and cancer.
- Indian women’s hockey team defender Sunita Lakra announced her retirement from international hockey due to a knee injury. She was part of the silver medal-winning team at the 2018 Asian Games.
- On January 2, 2020, the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh was celebrated in the country. He was the 10th Guru of the Sikh community. He was born on January 2, 1966, who is considered among the most famous gurus of Sikhs. He was a great writer and his teachings are written as Sabdas in Guru Granth Sahib. He devoted his life to protecting values like truth, justice, and compassion. After the martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, the father of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, he announced that he would establish a creed that would combat oppressive rulers and establish justice, equality, and peace. After this, the Khalsa Panth was established. He introduced 5 “K”: hair, comb, Kada, kirpan, and Kacha”.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology has awarded Gold Jubilee Fellowships to 14 scientists to promote fundamental research in the field of science and technology. Under this, 25 thousand rupees are given per month. Apart from this, five lakh rupees are also given as a research grant for five years. The Golden Jubilee Fellowship, launched on the 50th anniversary of the country’s independence, aims to encourage young and talented scientists to research with financial independence.
- The Election Commission has introduced the Political Party Registration Information Management System (PPRTMS). The system makes it easy for applicants to track the status of team registration applications. The Commission has amended the registration guidelines which came into effect from 1 January 2020. Under the new guidelines, the applicants for registration of political parties from 1 January 2010 progressed their applications and SMS. And will be able to know the update status via e-mail. The organization wishing to register must apply to the Commission within 30 days from the date of its formation. This should be done under the guidelines laid down by the Commission in the exercise of the powers conferred by Article 324 of the Constitution of India and Section 29A of the Representation of the People Act, 1951. Status information can be viewed through the commission portal parts.eci.
- Umaro Sissoko Embalo has won the presidential election of Guinea-Bissau. According to the Election Commission of Guinea-Bissau, Umaro won the presidential election with 53.55% of the votes. He will replace current President Jose Mario Vaz.
- The motion passed against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in the Kerala Legislative Assembly has been declared unconstitutional by Governor Arif Mohammad Khan. He said that Kerala cannot pass a resolution against the CAA, as the issue of citizenship comes under the Central Government and Parliament. Kerala became the first state in the country to pass a resolution against the CAA on 31 December.
- Senior NCP leader and former MP, DP Tripathi has died in Delhi. DP Tripathi’s full name is Devi Prasad Tripathi. At present, he held the responsibility of the party as the General Secretary of the Nationalist Congress Party. Tripathi was considered extremely close to NCP chief Sharad Pawar.
- Renowned Assam dramatist, litterateur, and social activist Ratna Ojha died at his residence in Guwahati due to age-related ailments. For his contribution to the field of theater, he received the prestigious Natyasurya Award in 2005.
- PDF Name: 04 January 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 406 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
January Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
फरवरी – February 2020
मार्च – March 2020
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20-21 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019-2020 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs 2019-2020 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 04 January (जनवरी) 2020 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “04 January (जनवरी) 2020 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके